Initiation Ch. 02

Story Info
Your journey continues.
1.3k words
4.31
29.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the sound of your zipper as you slide it down urgently. Your hand tangles in my hair pulling my face up towards you. There is a thickness in your voice as you speak, “I want you to suck me off, I want you to show me what you can do and you had better please me or I will be forced to punish you again.”

I gaze at your hard, thick cock only inches from my lips and reach out with my hand to stroke its silky smooth length. I can see the veins standing out in sharp relief. You are so hard and so ready. A tiny bead of pre-cum glistens wetly at the very tip of your cock and I reach out lazily with my tongue to lick it away. I hear your sharp intake of breath as my lips close around the head of your cock. Suddenly without warning your other hand grabs my hair and you thrust into my mouth, forcing yourself between my lips deep into my throat. I fight against my gag reflex as you start to fuck my mouth. My hand cups your balls stroking that sensitive area of skin between your balls and your anus.

You slow your pace sensing that I will know how to please you. My tongue strokes the length of your cock, rimming the head and teasing the eye. My fingers close tightly around your shaft massaging you in rhythm with the movements of my mouth. I slide my lips to the very tip of your cock letting you escape them and lick down towards your balls, my tongue hot and wet as I nuzzle at you licking your inner thighs before sucking your balls into my mouth. I hear you moan and your grip on my hair loosens as you surrender yourself to my mouth. I suck and lick your balls my fingers wanking your cock with slow steady movements. I inhale deeply, that heady male scent filling my nose.

I feel your cock twitch and grow still harder as my tongue reaches back further and flicks wetly against your arsehole teasing its way repeatedly between it and your balls. Sometimes the lightest of touches barely grazing your flesh other times long strong licks that probe and stimulate you beyond endurance. I lick my way back up your cock taking you back into my mouth, my lips caressing you firmly as my cheeks provide strong suction, my tongue lashing your shaft teasing up and down.

I feel your balls contract in my hand and know that you are about to cum, I get ready to drink deeply of the hot salty fluid but you have other ideas. As you start to orgasm you pull out of my mouth and shoot your hot creamy load all over my face. It splashes across my cheeks, dribbling over my lips as I instinctively lick them, savouring the taste. My face is glistening with your cum as it slides down my chin and drips onto my breasts. My hands massage it into my breasts across my nipples sticking out stiffly, incredibly sensitive to my touch.

You pull me roughly to my feet and push me onto the bed where I lay sprawled looking up into your face. Your voice is rough and your breathing is ragged as you command me, “Spread your legs I want to see your cunt.” Wordlessly I comply drawing my heels up towards my backside and then letting my knees drop onto the bed.

My wet cunt is in full sight, open and swollen with desire. So wet my thighs are slick with my own juices, my clit standing out proud and hard like a tiny cock, “Finger yourself I want to see you cum.” Needing no more permission than that my hand slides between my thighs, my fingers stroking my burning clit with practiced ease. I rub it in just that way that I know will provoke the strongest orgasm pausing occasionally to slide two fingers into my aching cunt. I part my cuntlips with the other hand so you can see my clit as I finger it. My breathing becomes shallower and my eyes close as I feel the sensations rippling out from my very core as I explode into orgasm, moaning and writhing as my thighs clamp shut on my hand.

You watch me intently for a few moments before moving away to your bag. As I regain my composure I watch you produce hand cuffs and some kind of leather straps. You come back to the bed and close the handcuffs around my left wrist, feeding them through the metal bars of the bedstead before encasing my right wrist and securing the buckles tightly. My arms are stretched over my head and I watch in fascination as you pull me down the bed so I am stretched tightly. I think at first that you are going to secure my legs so that I am spreadeagled and helpless but this is not your intent. You pass the first of the leather straps around my left knee and move towards the head of the bed, pulling my leg back towards my head and outwards before securing it to the bed head. You repeat the process with my right leg until I am left unable to move cunt and arse spread and exposed.

Suddenly I realise your intent and you smile as you see the look of panic and apprehension spread across my face, “Yes, that’s it. I am going to cunt whip you.” you say, your voice taunting me.

“Have you any idea the exquisite agony you are about to face? Somehow I doubt it. I would like to hear you scream with each lash but I think the management may not be too pleased so I am going to gag you.” You inform me almost conversationally as if what is about to happen is perfectly natural.

“This is your last chance to use your trigger word before I do,” Your eyes search mine questioningly but you know that I am too turned on, too intrigued to stop you now. “Maybe I will blindfold you too so that you will not be prepared for the blows…. No I think not, this being your first time I think that you should see what you are going to get.” You lean down and kiss my lips hard before securing the gag.

I am panting with fear and excitement and you stroke the hair back from my face, “This is going to hurt little one but somehow I think you will enjoy that too. I want to see you cry, let those tears flow.”

You move away from the bed and select two whips from the bag. A long slender riding crop with a leather tongue at the end of it and a small cat with smooth leather tails. You return to the bed and kneel between my legs letting the fronds of the cat tease my burning flesh making me tremble. Suddenly you lean forward and lick me deeply, tongue probing my cunt for just a few seconds before straightening up and instantaneously bringing the cat down hard against my exposed clit.

My scream of pain is muffled by the gag and the tears course down my face at the first blow. You strike again, lower this time the thongs blazing against my cunt hole and down towards my arse, the third blow landing in the crack of my arse cheeks. You swap whips and aim a teasing flick of the crop against my burning clit before raising it higher and bringing it down viscously between my cuntlips and arse cheeks.

Tears are flowing unchecked my moans of pain seem to excite you as you administer one last stinging blow to my clit. You drop the whip and lean forward between my legs finger fucking my cunt as you suck hungrily on my swollen clit. My mind is reeling with both pleasure and pain as the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced rips through my body and I black out.

To be continued…