Initiation Ch. 06

Story Info
Jill's initiation begins.
1.8k words
4.14
29.9k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter Jill and her parents go to the family play room and the initiation begins thru initiation. This story is a work of fiction and does not represent any person it is co-written and edited by my editor and love LB, formerly known as FBB, my love and soul mate. Her ideas and edits have helped a lot especially giving me a lady's perspective.

****************************

Jill, her Mother, and Grandmother spent the day in town at the spa and shopping at the lingerie shoppe. Dropping their bags, Jenny suggested to Jill that she should take a nap so she would be well rested for the party that night. When they got to the second floor, Jill started toward her bedroom but Jenny grabbed her arm and guided her into the master bedroom. Jill walked into the room that her mother and father shared, Jenny kicked off her shoes, sat at the bed's edge and, looked at Jill.

"Jill, after tonight you may share this bed, with either your Father or Me, so you may as well take a nap with me. Does that sound ok?"

"Yes, mother, but let me grab my pillow," Jill said as she turned and started toward the door.

Coming back into the master bedroom Jill kicked of her sandals and, acting like a little girl, took a leap landing on the bed just as she did in her youth. Lying down Jenny snuggled behind Jill, wrapping her arm around her and lightly placing her hand on Jill's left breast.

Nearly an hour later Mike returned from playing golf, found them lying together, and could only imagine how the day went. He kissed his wife's cheek, waking her, and headed to the adjoining bathroom to shower.

The sound of the shower woke Jill and she rolled over and kissed her Mother, "I guess I better get ready too." She rolled to the edge, slipped to the floor, picked up her sandals, and sort of skipped from the room; again acting like a young girl.

When Jill returned to the bedroom after bathing, her Mom was waiting for her, already dressed in the lingerie they bought after lunch. She had Jill's purchases laid out on the bed. "Do you need some help?" Jenny asked.

"Mom, if you could help me that would be great." Jenny, sat her at the dressing table and began brushing her hair, she would fix it very simply for tonight. Jill, meanwhile, was applying mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow and the usual things a lady puts on for a night out.

Finishing, Jenny turned Jill around in the chair and directed her to extend her legs so that Jenny could slide the hose up her slender stems. Picking up one of the stockings, she gathered them so she could easily roll them up her daughter's toes and delicate ankles noticing the cute pink nail polish Jill had gotten at the spa. The stockings were white with a small gem pattern and sexy seam running up the back. Jenny took the garter and affixed it around her daughter's waist, adjusted it snuggly around her waist, and checked the straps for the right length. She then took each strap and connected the little tabs. Next came the panties and bra and her daughter was ready except for one item. She picked up a small padded jewelry bag and pulled out an exquisite pair of diamond dangling earrings and matching necklace. "Jill, these belonged to your Great Grand Mother who once ruled the family as the Grand Dame. In her will, she directed that they were to be given to the first great granddaughter to enter the family at the time of her initiation. Jenny gingerly put the studs of the earrings through the small piercings in Jill's earlobes then fixed the necklace in place, hoping it wouldn't end up dripping with cum, as her necklace was when she was initiated.

Walking to the master bedroom, they saw that Mike was ready in a sexy pair of silk nylon pants and matching short robe. Together they took Jill by the arm and started down the steps to make the short ride over to Judy's house, which provided the main party room.

Entering the main door, they were met by Judy's sister, Paula; Mike remembered her so well from his initiation. She took Jill and her parents kissed her then walked out onto the pool deck where the others had gathered. It seemed the family had grown and there were about 80 couples lounging about the lanai. They were all waiting for the announcement that the big event was soon to commence.

Jill, in her Grandmother's powder room, was making a few last-minute adjustments. She stepped out and discovered Paula waiting for her. They headed downstairs and Jill noticed that no one was out by the pool. Paula opened a door that Jill had mistaken earlier as a closet that was always locked. With her eyes slowly adjusting to the darkened room, Jill observed her family waiting there for her. As her cousins served champagne flutes from the bar, Paula led Jill to a velvety plush chair in the middle of the room.

Jill sat down in her veritable throne and crossed her legs at the ankles in a subtle and ladylike manner. Sitting down, Paula whispered, congratulating Jill and told her she would always be near if Jill required her assistance. The door opened and everyone looked up the stairs as Judy, now the Grand Dame, delicately walked down the steps. Dressed as all of the other ladies but wearing the gold necklace that has been passed from one to another Grand Dames and her heels were not quite as high as the other younger ladies but still very sexy.

After her mom and dad gave Jill a very less-than-innocent kiss on the mouth with only a bit of tongue Paula took her hand. She stared Jill directly in the eyes and asked, "Baby, are you ready?" Jill nodded and said, "Yes ma'am." Paula led her to the center of the room and, spinning her around for everyone to see, introduced her as the new candidate. The Grand Dame approached Jill, kissing her, and then went down the list of questions assuring that Jill was ready and joining on her own accord, ending the list with, "Are you ready?" Jill again nodded and kissed her grandmother. The others whistled in approval and wild anticipation! Paula took Jill's hand and led her to a rather large pillow centered on the floor in the room to the left while the men began dropping their shorts and moving to form a circle around her.

Paula explained to Jill the process of "bukakee." She was to suck the guys' cocks, play with them, and, ultimately, take their cum either in her mouth or on her face. She could either swallow or let it dribble down her chin, the idea to have her covered in cum! Nodding, she understood. Paula proceeded to help her take off her short robe, panties and bra; leaving her in her stockings and heels. Paula told her to knell and start then backed away and looked at the other ladies. A few of the other men gathered to watch.

Jill looked at the cocks. She recognized some of the faces; her uncles and cousins but, oddly, none of her close male relatives such as her dad or Paula's husband. As she turned to take another cock, she noticed her dad standing off to the side. Taking each cock, she ran her hands up and down making sure they were hard before gently placing them in her mouth. Sometimes moving on and then coming back she was surprised to see Ben, the only black member in the family - he was married to a cousin who was adopted and was also black. Looking at him and stroking his cock, she moved onto her knees until she was directly in front of him and opened her mouth wide to accept his throbbing love tool. Moaning, he pushed his cock deeper forcing her to take it all. He arched his back; embracing the pleasure of hearing her gag as his cock hit the back of her mouth. One of the uncles who was not participating encircled the group taking videos while another documented digital pictures using a Nikon hi-res camera.

Jill kept Ben's manhood enveloped in her warm mouth. Feeling his lower body tense up and hearing his breath shortening until the point when it seemed as if he could barely stand it, she was sure he was about to cum. She took his cook from her mouth so he would spray his load all over her face and kept moving her hands up and down his long glorious shaft! Finally, with a scream he exploded all over her face, which was covered already with a couple dozen loads of the men who preceded him. Falling back on her legs, Jill kicked off her shoes as a few of the ladies moved forward to lick the cum from her face and nubile neck. She didn't know what was next but it would have to be fantastic to beat this.

Jenny, her mother, moved in to clean the cum from Jill's face and pressed her mouth to kiss Jill and pass some of the male cum that she licked off into Jill's mouth telling her to swallow it. The licking continued until, except for the smeared mascara, you couldn't tell her face was covered in wonderfulness just a few minutes before.

Jenny and Paula helped Jill to her feet, steading her as she slipped her heels back on and took the flute of champagne from one of the girls walking around with trays of drinks. She would be allowed a slight break after the first round of her initiation. Jenny noticed the cum on the diamond necklace she had given her just a few hours ago. She remarked, "Much as I had expected, cum all over your beautiful jewels my dear."

Sitting with her mother and grandmother, holding her hands, she relaxed and caught her breath while some of the other family members had paired off and moved to an assortment of couches and small bedrooms. A short while later they heard the tweet from the sound system indicating it was time for act two. The noise prompted everyone, much like the chirp heard in the foyer of an opera house at the end of intermission, summoning the onlookers back to the show.

They all gathered in the main room while Jill remained sitting next to the two ladies she loved more than anyone on earth. Not knowing what was going to be next she saw two of her cousins carry in a large overstuffed chair and her mother told her to stand. As the two muscular young men positioned the chair, another big pillow was tossed on the floor. It was then that Jill saw her dad and the men closest to her standing behind the chair. She looked on with curiosity but tried not to reveal her enthusiasm in her facial expressions. She had promised herself to be graceful, acting as if she knew what was coming her way. It would certainly be a surprise!