Initiation Ch. 07

Story Info
Jill's initiation continues with an unexpected twist.
1.3k words
4.13
25.5k
11
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Chapter 06—

They all gathered in the main room while Jill remained sitting next to the two ladies she loved more than anyone on earth did. Not knowing what was going to be next, she saw two of her cousins carry in a large overstuffed chair and her mother told her to stand. As the two muscular young men positioned the chair, another big pillow was tossed on the floor. It was then that Jill saw her dad and the men closest to her standing behind the chair. She looked on with curiosity but tried not to reveal her enthusiasm in her facial expressions. She had promised herself to be graceful, acting as if she knew what was coming her way. It would certainly be a surprise!

The story continues

Her father looked at Jill, and in a low calm voice said, "You are going to experience what few others in the family have experienced." A door to the left opened, with a loud gasp from everyone standing in the room, a distinguished silver-haired man walked in dressed like the others men yet there seemed to an aura around him. He walked confidently to the Grande Dame who was standing to the side with her hands over her mouth. Her husband, Santo!

Santo was head of the crime family and this erotic play started before he was jailed on federal racketeering charges. Santo and his family have been responsible for much of the sex industry—strip clubs, adult bookstores, and of course prostitution. One of his associates that managed a few sex clubs outside of the city flipped on him and provided enough information to the feds to put him away for over twenty-five years.

While Santo serving his sentence in a federal lock up, the family businesses and the residuals from the other family enterprises maintained the family and allowed the family to remain a close-knit and sexually active group. He had only been in the main house, where The Grande Dame lived, once! Santo and the Grande Dame had not seen each other since he asked her and the other family members not to visit him while he was in prison some 25 years ago.

Santo was a handsome Italian with olive skin and salt and pepper hair. He had evidently spent a lot of time in the prison gym working out! His physique remained as youthful as the day he reported to prison. All of the younger family members began thinking about how it would be when it was their turn to be used by their grandfather, uncle or whatever relationship he had with the family members.

Nevertheless, tonight Jill would be the first to enjoy the love of her grandfather!

Santo kissed the Grande Dame, whispering to her, "I told you I would be back" and held her with hands pulling her mature but petite body to his with his strong hands gripping her ass cheeks. The flimsy material of her gown rose to show her shapely legs covered in silky nylon held up by six point garters that were hooked to a gem-encrusted corset that covered her torso and supported her breast with the top of her areoles exposed.

The Grande Dame swayed in his arms as they deeply kissed each other for the first time in so many years! Their tongues explored each other's mouth and as they kissed, it seemed as though they had never been apart. He pushed the flimsy material that covered her breast to the side and worked his way down her lovely neck until his mouth sucked first one nipple into his mouth and then the other.

The Grande Dame slid down his body until she was kneeling in front of her husband. He pulled his cock for the slit in his black silk pants The Grande Dame took it in her hands and slowly placed her lips over the head of his cock and began moving over it, feeling it grow in her mouth. She pushed Santo back and he eased into the large chair while his wife knelt on the large throw pillow and continued sucking his cock pulling his silk pants down until he was sitting nearly nude.

The Grande Dame motioned with her hands for Jill to join her sucking off the man that made this all possible. Jill moved to the side of Santo and kissed her grandmother before running her tongue down her granddads growing cock. The Grand Dame and Jill's tongue continued to move over his cock as it grew and twitched in their mouths. Jill moved lower and took one of Santo's massive balls into her mouth while her grandmother sucked and teased Santo bringing him close to an orgasm then backing off to let him settle back before bringing him back to the edge!

Jenny, Jill's mother moved into position and sucked her father's other massive ball! The three ladies were giving Santo what he had missed for so long! Nevertheless, tonight it was Jill's special night and her mother, grandmother pushed her back on the pillows, and each took one of Santo's hands to lead him to his granddaughter as she laid waiting to be taken, the lady that tonight was joining the family.

The young men threw more pillows down until the whole room seemed to be one big mattress. Jill laid back so that she could accept her granddad's cock while her dad prepared to fuck his mother-in-law, The Grand Dame on the pillows next to Jill and her mother led one of the young men Jill had not met to the other side of her.

Three generations playing and fucking on one big cloud and after a few minutes, the entire room was covered with bodies in some form of sexual adventure. The gentlemen and ladies found someone of interest to enjoy and play with the remainder of the night.

Santo had mounted Jill and pushed her legs high in the air as he pounded her young pussy! Jill's stocking covered legs and her delicate feet still in the heels she started the night were high in the air as Santo now completely nude pounded his cock into her warm pussy.

Rachel, one of Santo's young nieces, they had never met, settled behind him and began running her tongue up and down the crack of his bum rimming him and pushing her tongue deeper into his ass. Near cumming, Santo rolled onto his back and let Jill straddle his cock in the reverse cowboy while Rachel moved to sit in front of Jill kissing her breast and moving to her lips while Jill bounced on her granddad's cock.

Jenny had taken on several of the young men and was sucking several of them moving from one cock to another. While Paula, Jenny's sister one of the sexiest milfs in the room and one that had a strong desire for the younger men "boys" took one of the boys cocks from Jenny and sucked it deep into her mouth. Jenny and Paula traded the young cocks bracing for each one to shot their hot cum over their faces. It was not long before the boys hot white cum covered the milfs bodies attracting some of the girls or should I say, young ladies to lick it off!

Jill felt the pressure of her granddad's cock building inside of her and could not wait until her pussy was filled with his cum she quickened the pace and with a few bounces, Jill felt the geyser of cum shoot deep into her pussy. She collapsed into Rachel's arms who helped her off of Santo.

Rachel, Jenny, and the Grande Dame settled between Jill's legs to clean Santo's cum from her legs and inner thighs before kissing their way back to Jill's breast and mouth. Kisses so sweet that they could not wait for the next family party.