Initiation to Dena's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasexy28
jasexy28
146 Followers

The guy fucking her ass held her tight around the waist, so she would not fall forward and he began pumping fast and hard in to her ass ending with short hard strokes up into her. This ended with one final push up inside her asshole and he held his shaft deep inside as his balls and shaft could be seen visibly pumping a massive load of hot cum up into her ass. Dena had regained a little strength now and both her hands went behind her as his cock began to soften and slip out of her ass and as soon as the head popped out, Dena pushed her buttocks together and sat down firmly with her asshole on my mouth.

Very slowly she removed her hands and I felt her buttocks part and her asshole open over my mouth allowing a mixture of five loads of fresh hot cum to fill my mouth. I knew what I had to do and got to work sucking on her smooth asshole and making sure every drop of cum went into my mouth, still feeling the cum from her pussy running out onto my chin. Then once the majority of the cum had run out of her ass, I watched it slowly close and turned my attention to her pussy and sucked hard between her wet lips, drawing out cum that was still deep inside. As I adjusted position, I realised that the room was empty except for the three of us and I could only assume this last guy was her husband. Then as I was licking her pussy, he laid his softened shaft between her buttocks again and slid back inside her. This was great to watch and also forced the last remnants of sperm from deep inside her pussy, which I licked up as soon as they began to spill from her.

My cock was close to bursting now and I think they both knew it, so Dena lifted her thighs up over my head and lay back on the bed as I sat up holding my rigid shaft. Her husband turned her onto her side and then assisted by placing his hands on her buttocks and exposing both of her slippery wet holes to me. "Take your pick," he said, "and welcome to the club."

I was delighted that now I would be allowed to fuck her and indeed cum inside her not only tonight, but hopefully once a month from now on. Dena lay on her side and she still looked amazing after all that she had just done, both her pussy and ass were directly in front of me and she had her hand on her left buttock and was waiting for me to fuck her. I gazed at her and moved forward and pushed my cock directly in between her smooth wet lips and started to fuck her pussy, but knew it wouldn't be for long, although I tried so hard to keep my orgasm at bay. Her fingers slid down over her lovely ass cheek until they touched her asshole and then sliding a finger into her ass, she pulled her asshole open as she looked up at me again.

I decided to try her ass as well and holding my cock near the base, I pulled my rigid shaft out of her pussy and pressed the tip onto her asshole. With only a gentle pressure and no resistance, her ass opened up and I started fucking her deep and fast. It was then I felt my orgasm start and feeling a powerful first blast into her ass, I reached down and pulled my cock out and watched as more cum shot out onto her fingers and around her asshole. I then pushed into her pussy and leaning forward my balls pressed against her cum covered lips and I pumped the rest of my cum into her. The feeling of relief was incredible, not only that I had finally cum, but that I had successfully managed to complete my initiation and join this exclusive club.

jasexy28
jasexy28
146 Followers
12