Ink My Heart, Pen My Soul Ch. 04

Story Info
Crossed lines and Anticipation Nation!
3.7k words
4.68
6.8k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Makena looked at her phone for the fifth time that day. Only 32 minutes and fifty six seconds left until lunch time.... screw you Father Time.... she thought. Since school was closed for the day, Marcus and Anna were coming to take Makena to lunch. She was so excited; Makena had spent all of her free time with them for the few months. Now she all but bounced in anticipation to be in Marcus' arms again, and to have Anna in hers. Someone knocked at her door.

"Come in!" she yelled.

John Francois walked in, the epitome of the word "debonair". "Good afternoon, Makena. Can I speak to you for a minute?"

Makena wanted to roll her eyes. How many different ways do I have to say "you can't have my goodies" for him to get it?

"How can I help you?" she asked. John sat, uninvited, into one of the seats in front of her desk. He pulled out several menus.

"Which one of these five star restaurants should I take you to tonight?" he boldly inquired.

Makena's jaw fell off its hinge, hit the edge of the desk and rolled onto the floor. Taking a deep breath, she quickly gained her composure. Makena stood and leaned over the desk. "Not a damn one!" she whispered aggressively. "Mr. Francois, who in the hell do you think you are? You are a temporary fixture here, a guest! I am by all means your boss and I can, and will give you back to Mr. Calder and the publishing network! While I appreciate my sister company's work ,I will not be harassed, sexually or otherwise!"

She walked to the door with her stilettos clacking and gestured out of it. "This needs to be your next move, if you want to keep your job. I heard about the trouble you got into with your previous boss. That won't be tolerated here."

John got up and smoothly walked to the door. He towered over her, even in her four inch heels. Though his face was blank, he radiated heat and angry disappointment. "That's fine, Miss Makena. No dinner then. How about lunch?" Makena opened her mouth, ready to attack or be attacked.

"Actually," said a soothingly deep Southern voice from the hall," Makena has lunch plans." Marcus walked up to the doorway with Annalynne in tow, wrapping his arm around her silk covered waist and kissed her cheek.

"Miss Kena! Miss Kena!" Anna ran from her father's hand and hugged Makena's legs. "Hi! I missed you!"

Makena rubbed Anna's back. "Hi, Sweetie. I missed you too!" When she looked back at the two men, she was taken aback. The two men were politely giving each other murderous looks. Makena cleared her throat. "Marcus, Honey, this is Johnathis Francois the illustrator I was telling you about. Mr. Francois, this is my boyfriend, Marcus Chatham and his daughter Annalynne."

Anna shyly waved. "Hello, Mr. Francois," she murmured. John politely waved back. "Hello, Miss Anna," he said. That kid looks awfully familiar...

 

Rather abruptly, Marcus stuck out his hand. "Good to meet you man." Johnathis looked down at his hand with disdain.

"A pleasure for you, I'm sure," he drawled turning to Makena, "Makena, I have work at my desk. Do enjoy your lunch." With that, he walked off.

Marcus wrapped his long, muscled arm around Makena's waist pointedly and kissed her neck. "I swear all the home training in the world wouldn't have kept me from kicking his ass if Annalynne wasn't here," he whispered. He then left a trail of quick kisses along her collarbone. He straightened up, fixing his tie and picking Anna up. "Come on my beautiful ladies. Let's go get some grub."

(((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))

Johnathis closed the door to his office. Angrily, he plopped down in his chair and punched his desk "Fuck!" he exclaimed. Who in the hell told her about Jada? He wondered. Johnathis stood and began pacing. He did not like losing, especially to a guy like Marcus. The guy looked like a virgin. I bet he is a fucking virgin...he looks like a fucking Southern bumpkin virgin ass mother f—he looks fucking familiar! Johnathis stopped pacing. He knew Marcus Chatham. Ain't this a bitch...

 

The wheels in his head began turning. I can use this. I will get that juicy sweetness Makena's hiding... Johnathis slowly sat down at his desk. He picked up the phone and dialed the number of an old friend.

"Hey, it's John....Guess who I saw today...."

(((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))

"I'm so full!" Anna exclaimed. She patted her stomach and snuggled closer to Makena. She was enamored by the woman. She gave her hugs when she was sad, and braided her hair....she was nothing like Miss Jada. "Daddy, where are we going now?" she asked, hoping they were going to Miss Makena's house.

Marcus, who had been absentmindedly rubbing the back of Makena's hand, sat up a little straighter. He cleared his throat nervously. "Well sweetie, you are going to Uncle Jake's house to play with Jamie and Jazzlyn for the weekend. Won't that be fun?" Anna's eyes lit up, all thought of hanging out with Makena gone.

"Yay! Can I take my dolls? I wanna wear my blue dress! When do I come back home? Are you and Miss Makena gonna drop me off?" Anna blurted out quickly. Marcus and Makena laughed.

Once he gained his breath again, he explained, "Yes you can take your dolls, Auntie Kyra helped me pack your bag and your blue dress is in it. You'll come back Sunday evening and Miss Makena and I will be dropping you off. Then I will be taking her on a small trip for grown folks."

Makena started choking. Taking a sip of her wine, she cleared her throat. "A trip for grown folks?" she squeaked. "What about going back to work? I did have a lot to finish today"

"I made arrangements with your assistant, Honey. Tonight's just going to be about me and you." Marcus smile at her from across the table. Makena's cheeks grew dark with realization. A trip for grown folks....Sweet Jesus....She thought. She knew what they were doing. "Oh...."

(((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Marcus got out of the car, Anna's bookbag in hand. "Love? Could you get her booster seat? I'd really appreciate it."

Makena's cheek once again darkened. "Me? Sure." She squeaked again. Southern hospitality, sweet baby Jesus....

 

Marcus opened her door, breaking her from her thoughts. He quickly got a dozing Anna from her seat and grabbed her bag. Makena and Marcus deposited Anna and her belongings in the arms of Kyra and Jake. When they got back into the car, Marcus chuckled. "Why are you so surprised? I asked you about this weeks ago. We are taking a little drive up north for the weekend. I hope you don't mind, I used my key to pack a bag for you....And I bought a few things," He finished sheepishly.

Marcus and Makena had exchanged keys for emergency purposes about a month ago. Marc was worried she would be upset because he'd used it outside of its purpose...and because he'd spent even more money on her after he'd promised he would slow down on the gift giving. He needn't worry about being crucified about the key though.

"Marc! I thought we agreed no more gifts! You can't keep spending money on me like this I—"

"Kenzie, it's not that big of a deal. You have been my rock lately, my Queen. I want to thank you. Just let me pamper you a little, ok?" Marc turned the car onto the highway.

Makena sighed. I know when to admit defeat, she thought. As she stared out the window, watching the city lights disappear behind them, she started to drift off. Feelings herself slowly slip, Makena let her head fall dizzily into a familiar and unwanted dream.

In the dream, Makena was still living in D.C. She awoke in her old apartment. She heard someone speaking softly. Turning to the sound, a man's voice spoke.

"No, Bae, I don't love her more than you." Makena shut her eyes, her world crashing down on her. It was James, her fiancé. The phone conversation proved one thing: he was cheating on her again. Makena tried to slow her breathing. She needed to hear the rest.

"I am just marrying her for my trust fund. I will divorce her as soon as I can, and then I promise we can be together." James paused. Faintly, Makena heard a woman's shrill voice. She didn't sound happy.

"No sweetie, it can't be you. It has to be her. Her mom was friends with my uncle, he thought she would be good for me. It very clearly says she must either be married to me or in my life for me to get the money, and I can't have the bitch as my friend... Look, I don't love her. She's fat, and too dark and boring. You are the one I want. Just let me handle business baby. I can take care of you. I love you."

Makena couldn't breathe. She couldn't think. Tears were falling hot and fast from her eyes and she didn't know how to stop it. Slowly, she sat up in the bed. James turned to her, his face a mixture of shock, and quickly followed by humor. "I guess you want a cut of the money, now that you know?" he asked. Darkness and hatred began to consume her. Makena felt herself falling again. The problem was she didn't know how to stop it.

"Kenzie? Baby, wake up for me please." Marcus whispered softly. Makena felt cool lips against her neck. She sat up.

"Are we there yet?" she moaned groggily. Marcus chuckled, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"You sound like Annalynne. Yes, Honey. Take a look."

Marcus leaned out of the passenger seat and began getting their bags out of the trunk. When he moved out of her line of sight, Makena gasped softly. They we parked in the driveway of a beautiful cottage in the woods. Because it was getting chilly, most of the trees sported a few orange and gold leaves. Makena eased out of the car for a better look. The cottage was white with a yellow door and shingles. It had a wraparound porch, complete with cute little hanging plants and a Sankofa bird wind chime. She loved it.

"So?" Marcus said, walking up behind her with his arms full," what do you think?"

"It's perfect! Is it yours?" Marcus handed Makena a silver key. She dashed up the porch stairs to the door. "I just think it's so beautiful!"

Marcus laughed. "My granddad used to take me camping when I was a kid. When he passed, he left me some money and property. This is what I did with it. Go on in sweetie." Makena open the door to a beautiful semi-open floor plan. A brick fireplace blazed in the cozy living room and candles lit every inch of the place. It smelled of vanilla and honey and gingerbread. The cottage felt....homey.

Marcus set down the suitcases and quietly walked up behind Kenzie. He wrapped his long, toned arms around her ample waist and buried his face in her neck. "Sweetie, why don't you go upstairs, undress and relax. I'll unpack this stuff and run you a bath." Marcus kissed her neck softly, flicking his tongue over the sensitive area underneath her ear. Tilting her head, Makena sighed in contentment.

"You know I can't move if you hold me like this, right?" she murmured, losing herself in his ministrations. Marcus' hands slid down her curves and dipped into the waistband of her pencil skirt. His hand slipped into her lace panties and over her mound. Finding her completely clean shaven, Marcus gave a little groan. "Are you trying to make me take you right here? Dammit babe I'm trying to make the first time special....Did you do that for me? Did you wax that pretty pussy for my enjoyment?" he asked.

Makena slowly pulled out of his grasp, extracting his hand from her slightly aroused snatch. She started to walk up the grandiose staircase in the middle of the house. "I'm assuming the master is up here?" she said coyly.

Marcus rolled his eyes. Makena had been teasing him for the past few months now. He was used to it. "Yes baby. Up and to the right. First door on your right." Marcus began putting their belongings up and checking the kitchen for everything they needed.

Makena paused in her ascent. She turned around. "And Marc?"

Marcus looked up, "Yes?"

"Of course I did it for you baby. Tonight was gonna be the night whether you brought me out here or not. But the trip did win you cool points." With that, Makena flounced up the stairs, her ass swishing seductively.

Marcus breathed a sigh of relief. He'd brought Makena out too his family's lodge to relax, to thank her. But he was also hoping that this would be the place where they would make love for the first time. He'd prepared the whole "I don't mind baby, I'll wait until you were ready" speech just in case, but he'd been praying to Buddha, Allah and everybody else in hopes of getting some tonight. They'd had every freaking conversation about sex possible, gone to doctors for STD checks, did everything but the dirty deed. Makena had even changed birth control. Frankly, Marcus was going to implode if he didn't get some release.

Once done downstairs, Marcus took the remainder of their belongings upstairs. He entered the master bath and closet through the hall and put away all of their clothes and toiletries. He then filled the large garden tub with steamy warm water, vanilla bubble bath and bath oils. Opening the door to the bedroom, he found Makena sprawled out on the California king sized bed in nothing but a lacy red bra with little bows on the straps and matching panties playing Candy Crush on her phone, her clothes in a pile on the floor. The rounded swell of her breasts bubbled over the top of the lacy scrap of crimson silk and a wet spot began to cover her panties.

Smirking, Marcus shed his cardigan, kicked off his loafers and climbed on the bed. "Hey there." Makena said, focused intently on her phone screen. Marcus slid a hand onto her bare thigh and once again nuzzled his face into her neck. He began to trace her collarbone with his tongue. His hand traveled slowly to the apex of her thighs, and then teasingly slid back down. "Hey" he whispered.

Makena squirmed a little. "What are you doing?" she protested. Marcus suddenly cupped her mound, rubbing her extended little bud through the lace. Sliding her undies aside, Marcus slipped one finger between her juicy pussy lips and into her honey coated snatch. Slowly, Marc rubbed Makena's inner walls, branding her sweet spot as his. Kenzie shivered and moaned loudly at the ministrations, dropping her phone. Marcus slipped one of her breasts out of the cup and popped her large blackberry topped breast into his mouth. His tongue flicked at the little rounded nub. "B-baby, Wh-what are you doing, I said." She breathlessly repeated.

Marcus let go of her nipple, working his finger even faster in her sweet cunt. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm waiting patiently for your game to be over like a proper gentlemen. Oh would you look at that, its over. Ready for your bath, Sweets?" he smirked as he extracted his hand and sucked the dripping finger into his mouth.

Kenzie rolled her eyes. "Sure baby" She hopped off the bed and walked towards the bathroom door, leaving her remaining clothes in a trail behind. When she walked into the beautiful master bath, scents of vanilla filled her nose and warmed her body. As she approached the tub, she heard soulful jazz begin to play back in the master. Stepping cautiously into the hot bath water, she quickly tied her Afro up into a bushy pineapple updo with the thoughtful satin scarf left on the edge of the tub's vanity. She sat down in the huge tub, which was clearly made for more than one person. The water was hot, steamy and it relaxed her body. It does nothing, however, for my aching pussy....

Just as the thought passed into her mind Marcus strolled into the bathroom as naked as the day he was born, his succulent dick erect and jutting out in the open air. "Hello beautiful." He said as he stood in front of the tub. Biting her bottom lip, Makena kneeled on the step into the tub.

"Baby...gimmee"

Makena wrapped her hands around his extremely thick dick. Her tiny palms slipped over his manhood slowly, attempting to span its entirety. His glory was decently impressive in length, but it was his girth that was truly astonishing. Her lips slipped over the tip and down the shaft of his dick slowly. Marc through his head back, nearly purring as his woman began working him deeper and deeper down her throat. Makena slurped her way down until she felt the faint tickle of his curly thatch of pubic hair against her lips. She began humming her way up and down Marc's succulent dick, enjoying the sounds of his whispered curses and uncontrolled groans. She then inched her mouth back to the tip, flicking her tongue on the sensitive of nerves on the underside of his shaft as she went.

"Ahhhhh....Kenzie Baby....Shit....shit...please!"

Smiling to herself, Makena slipped her mouth off his dick and dipped her head to suck his balls. She sucked one heavy sphere into her hot mouth, twirling her tongue. Suddenly, she was snatched straight up. Her wet legs were wrapped around Marc's waist and she was being held by her thick, juicy ass. "I am not cumming anywhere but in that sweet pussy tonight." Marc climbed into the bath tub, holding Kenzie flush to his body. "Let's talk baby."

"Baby, I've been waiting so long for this night," Marcus whispered seductively, "Don't get me wrong, these past months with you have been amazing, even with all your dick teasing. I've even learned to enjoy that too." Makena smiled sheepishly, lowering her gaze. With warm cheeks, she glanced up at his smiling face as he continued. " But I'm so happy that you will finally let me love on this body. That you'll let me show you how happy you make me."

Marc's hands roamed from Kenzie's ass up to her breasts. Grabbing a nipple in each hand, Marc began rolling each little point between his index fingers and thumbs. Then he began alternating, pinching and rubbing the sensitive flesh as well. The combination of sensations made her go limp, a soft whimper escaping her lips every so often. Her head lolled on his shoulder. Marcus leaned, his mouth to her ear. "Baby....I want to show you that I love you. That I'm in love with you."

Makena's head popped up. "Marcus....you love me?" she asked.

Marcus wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her little nose. "Yes baby, I love you with my everything." Makena leaned into Marcus, pressing her chest against his. For a while, they just sat like that. Then Marcus started to feel Makena's hips rotate on top of his dick. As he looked down, she caught his lips with hers. She tangled her tongue with his, all while using her hips to bring his dick back to a heavy, full erection until it was too much for him. "Baby...fuck. You're gonna make me take you right here in the tub."

Kenzie slowly looked up at Marcus with heavy lidded, lust filled eyes. She carefully eased her dripping pussy down onto his length. "No, I'm taking you. I want to show you that I love you too." With that, she slid completely down his length. "Ah ah ah mmmmmm!" She squealed as he began to stretch her wide. Marcus couldn't help himself; the moment she sheathed his dick in her wet heat, Marcus pumped his hips. Bubbles and water sloshed as Marc slowly lost his grip on reality. Makena groaned loudly as her man stroked up, pushing his length deep into her tunnel.

Marcus wrapped his long muscled arms tighter around her upper body, engulfing her as her as she rode. He didn't want to just make love to her body; Marcus wanted to make love to this woman's soul. He wanted to slip into her heart the way he slipped into her center. He needed to make himself one with this, no his woman's being. And as he thrust his cock into her tight, dripping heat, he expelled unintelligible words because there were none. Nothing he could say could match their joining.

The sound of bodies smacking filled the large bathroom as Makena bounced her thick hips up and down on her lover's engorged cock. The curved shaft wickedly massaged her walls and pounded her sweet spot, causing her to cry out and whimper. Euphoria slowly overtook her and she felt herself inching closer and closer to the edge. Her nails bit into Marcus' shoulders as she bucked more and more wildly; her body began trembling violently. His hands dug into the fleshy softness of her bottom heavy body, trying to calm her. Raising his head, he smiled, "Is my beauty ready to cum so soon?"

12