Ink You / Us Ch. 03

Story Info
Genius Mage Detective Gets Bimbofied.
5k words
4.6
19.7k
27

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags - slim, tall, flat-chested dark-haired female, CFNM, cock and ball measurements, induced arousal, almost a threesome, forced orgasm, bimbofication, iq drain, (temporary) mind break

***

Sarah sat up in bed, breathing heavily, looking around.

Her brain cycled through a panicked triage of her situation rapidly. She was in bed at home, and she clutched at herself. She was wearing her pajamas; a light tank top and some shorts.

She felt different today, more rested than she had in a long, long time. Outside, the sun was shining, and it was early morning. She could hear the sounds of the city, already running at full speed this early in the morning. It was all a dream, was it? Really?

Everything after she met this "Jay" character - saving him from the mugging, the strip dance, and then the... uh, two intimate meetings did seem hazy and dream-like now.

"That's so weird," she said to herself, turning and putting one foot on the ground.

She looked down. Her vagina was really sore, like she had worked out without stretching first.

Sarah shifted and winced. Stretching definitely happened though.

"Oh," she said.

The door opened and Jay came in, holding a tray. "I got us some coffee and breakfast stuff! I borrowed some of your money, I hope that's okay. I still just have the diamonds," he said.

"Fuck," Sarah flopped back into bed.

* * *

"Fuck," Sarah said again. "We were supposed to have left town, not take a twelve hour nap."

They were walking down the street with a pack each on their shoulders. It was morning now, many hours after Bryce had expected Sarah to show up. That meant she was probably looking for them now, and since Sarah didn't know what kind of resources the woman had, or what she was capable of, it made sense to leave now.

"Sorry," Jay said. "I couldn't wake you up, so I just let you sleep. I didn't really rest myself. I actually felt... just kind of keyed up after we had..."

"Right, whatever," Sarah said to silence him. Those episodes with Jay seemed like they came from a far way off. Part of her would rather pretend they were far, far away in the past like they never happened.

She looked behind her at him, and turned forward again quickly. He had given her a warm smile and she didn't want to bother looking at him. He had finished their packing, cleaned up her apartment, and baked some snacks. It was sweet, but it made her uneasy knowing what he could do to her.

"I thought we were going to the coach station?" Jay asked.

"We are, but first, I need to visit a friend," Sarah said.

They arrived at Seamstress Street. It was in the middle of quaint little street with a row of apartments next to a cute coffee shop. There were actual cobbles on this street, with shrubs and public oil lamps.

Sarah opened the apartment building door for Jay who thanked her and walked in. She hung out for just a moment checking up and down the street for anyone suspicious and followed.

Up the stairs they went to the unit, where Jay stopped to read the sign: Lily Ada'lara, Consulting Mage Detective. Before he could knock, he heard:

"Enter," said a deep female voice, a refined elven accent that Jay found charming and Sarah had grown to find annoying.

They did. Inside, the big windows were all darkened by thick curtains. Dark smoke hung in the air. A woman lying on a couch sat up and then gave them both a look of examination.

Sarah waved her hands irritably. "God, I hate that smell."

Jay wrinkled his nose. "What is that?"

She was as tall as Sarah, but very slim. She had dark hair with grey eyes, and very pale skin. She was wearing a pair of dress pants, and a white dress shirt that was untucked, a little rumpled. A black tie had been loosened, but still hung around her thin neck. She was the black and white picture of a vintage dapper. She sat up, and then looked at the two of them. She steepled her fingers and sucked in a breath.

Sarah rolled her eyes and looked at Jay. "Bear with her. She's going to do this thing."

"You two have recently engaged in coitus, though you have had ample time to get cleaned up - I say get cleaned, because you didn't do it yourself, he did," the woman spoke quickly, pointing to Jay. "You are a... "

She stopped. And stared.

Sarah seemed surprised about this. "What, the great Lily is stumped?"

"My ignorance is a lot more informed than your's," the woman replied, causing Sarah to glower at her. Jay's expression turned to one of pleading.

"You're too honest," Lily said. "You two didn't just fuck. You really have a thing for him, Perden."

"I do not," Sarah said, each word dropped into place with a growl.

Lily laughed, smirking with condescending knowingness at her. "A deduction not even requiring my considerable skills. That's just an obvious one by knowing you so long."

Lily held up a long finger up in the air, "we'll get back to you. You're leaving town, and you probably have either an assassin or possibly a whole secret organization being sent after you. You want to catch the next coach to Ponder Springs, and then you're looking to hike up to Fates, where you'll stay the night. From there, it's blending into the caravans for a long, long trip East, ah, which of course, means you're going to Odys. But why? Clearly, because he needs to go, and you're going with because... yes, sentimentality but also because you're being paid. But why come to me then?"

"We need some money," Sarah said.

"Of course, he must be paying with goods and not cash, because of course, he comes from, shall we say, a long, long way away.."

Sarah was holding out a diamond to Lily.

"Keep the diamond," Lily said airily. "After all, how long have we been friends?"

"I didn't know you had those," Sarah said.

Lily's face was usually just neutral, without much effort expended at concealing emotion. She just seemed to be thinking so much, that social signaling was ignored. However, now, she smiled and it looked a little odd, Jay noticed, just a raising of her lips and baring of teeth.

"You're one of the few people I interact with outside of a case," Lily said. "Would you mind stripping for me?"

"Me?" Jay asked.

"Yes. Consider it a part of my conditions for giving you money. Plus, you like being naked in front of women who want you to be naked, yes?"

"Well, yeah," Jay said.

"You don't have to listen to her," Sarah said. "You're not giving me anything, you're trading me it. And getting a big profit out of it."

But Jay was already slipping off his shirt. Lily smiled again, looking at Sarah. "I wouldn't have guessed this was the sort of man you were interested in. All prior evidence first suggested homosexuality, and then when you began experimenting there, I assumed an asexual in denial. Honestly, I never delved into it because that sort of business is... messy."

Sarah didn't rise to this and merely crossed her arms.

Lily steepled her fingers again, and looked at Jay's cock when his leather pants and thong came off. She didn't look impressed or shocked, merely analytical.

"Can you get it erect?"

Sarah looked him over. Petite, beautiful, and lithe. Just the grotesque tool between his legs that looked like it had been taken off horse. She shook her head and looked away.

"Um," Jay looked down. "I... I guess? I mean, I kind of need something to..."

Lily gestured to Sarah. "Go ahead."

Sarah crossed her arms. "I'm not fluffing anyone for you, Lily"

Lily shrugged. "Well, if you want a thing done..."

She unbuttoned her dress shirt, revealing a lack of a bra. The skin beneath was only a few shades more pink than her shirt to Jay's eyes. Her skin was like porcelain and flawless, like his own. She threw the shirt onto the couch, and then took off her pants. A pair of plain black panties were removed, revealing a hairless body - as expected for an elven woman.

She was skinny, with thin ankles and wrists. Her hips were only moderately thicker than her torso. Her breasts were pert little a-cups, with very lightly colored and tiny areola and nipples. Her vulva lips were small, and snugly fit against each other.

Jay frowned.

"Really?" Lily asked incredulously.

"No, your body is great," Jay said. "I find your intellect very attractive. You're just... not wet. I don't think you're attracted to me."

"Leave the deductions to me, that's kind of my thing," Lily stepped forward. "I'm pretty much married to my work, as they say. I've had sex, it doesn't do much for me. I find that the world is a much more interesting puzzle to tease out, and people are much too dumb to figure it out. You are an interesting puzzle. So you have my focus and attention. It's the closest to lust I can offer you."

She took bent down, and took a hold of his cock.

"I'll bite, what does it take? You have a very attractive woman ready to do anything to see this penis achieve full erection."

Jay looked into her face and searched it. Lily didn't give much away. He said, "Um, well..."

"Ah, of course. Easy enough."

She walked around behind him, and knelt down. She didn't even hesitate, and brought her face, with its delicate nose and cheekbones into Jay's buttocks, and began applying her tongue to the outer muscular ring of his asshole while using her hands to jerk him off.

He began to get hard, and he felt something akin to lust from the woman because she had figured something out. Figured out how to get him hard, and it pleased her.

"Thish ish... of kers..." she pulled back from his ass and rose up again. "Considered one of the most degrading things a person can do, therefore, it seemed obvious."

She stepped in front of him again.

"I didn't know I was so obvious," Jay said carefully. "I just like women who are turned on."

"Obvious to me at least," Lily looked down. She wrapped her fingers around his cock, and then extended her thumb and pinky out on the other hand, closing one eye as she looked down.

"I know men like to say that the average penis length is about 6 inches, and that's a very generous rounding error. But lets say for the sake of argument, that it's true and we also concede a highly optimistic 5 inch girth. You'd be dealing with a displacement volume of roughly roughly 12 square inches cubed," Lily said.

Once again, Jay felt something like desire from her. This display of intelligence was Lily's pride. This is what she took joy in, and he didn't even have to encourage it. Lily went off by herself. He glanced at Sarah who was looking out the window. It was unclear what she was feeling.

"Your penis, on the other hand, is about 8 inches in length, with a ... lets say 7.5 in girth. Displacement volume of 35.8 inches cubed. Nearly triple the average volume."

"Jeez, Lily, do you think most people would understand cubed inches off the top of their heads?" Sarah said.

"I often forget that common people possess very bad spatial estimation skills. Imagine... a twenty ounce can, like the ones that Red Wings' health potions come in. Overall dimensions are similar."

Lily liked to put down others intelligence, and she did it in a way that didn't seem intentional or overly malicious. But there was something there.

Suddenly, Lily drew her hand that was wrapped around him. "That is a very unusual amount of pre-cum. Hyperspermia? Unlikely, as this doesn't look overly watery. Testicular volume is... above median. Average sits around 50 mL."

She fondled his nuts, eyes looking up as she mentally calculated. "I would say your's are 106 mLs. More than double there."

"I've never met anyone who could tell so much so quickly," Jay said.

"It's the curse of being more than three standards of deviation above average in intelligence," she said. "You start to feel like you don't belong with people, which I'm sure you can relate to."

"What?" Sarah asked from the window.

"This cock is magical," said Lily.

"Thanks!"

"No, I didn't mean it as a metaphorical compliment. Literally. The musk and pheromones it produces, even the contact with your genitalia, and I'm assuming the pre-cum, are all laced with a natural magic to induce arousal of the body."

She lifted her hand and licked off some of his pre-cum. "I imagine, a very above average sperm count. I'd be curious about your ejaculation volume, as the average is 6 mLs, with 50 mL testicles. Not that sperm is stored in the testicles, of course, but... I would imagine... some uh...," Lily shook her head, her voice meandering a bit before finding its place again. "Sorry, yes. Some correlation. A 12 mL cumshot would be my lowbar guess."

Sarah smirked, "you okay, Lily? Smoking too much?"

"The precum effect was more powerful than anticipated. Purely physical; parasympathetic nervous system induction occurred almost instantly," Lily replied. "Still, you're not what I expected an incubus to look like - not that I've met very many."

Sarah's eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped. Jay looked over at her helplessly. She stomped over towards him.

"I..." Jay began.

Sarah's hand was around Jay's throat and he found himself lifted off his feet. Below him, Lily licked off the rest of the precum that had accumulated on her wrists and hands. And then her eyes widened, "oh, fascinating."

"Did you fucking do something to me? Magically charmed me so you could have your way with me?" she demanded.

"Urrk..."

"I think your excretions have an almost psychoactive property," Lily said. She knelt down below. "Interesting."

Sarah ignored this and loosened her grip on Jay's throat. She could easily crush his windpipe in her hands. The trick was controlling her anger enough not to do so.

"No," he rasped. "I didn't... I promise... the only thing I did..."

Her eyes narrowed.

"The... only... thing I did was... try to remove your... shame... and... guilt about... sex..."

"Bullshit!"

There was a licking sound below. "Interesting, now I seem to be secreting vaginal lubrication, blood flow to nipples and labia are all increased.."

"It's the... truth... you were the first... person I've... been with here... No one... else liked me... you were the first."

She lowered him to the ground and released his throat. He began sucking in deep breaths, collapsing onto his knees. He looked up into the face of Lily who was watching him with a calculating expression.

Sarah walked back to the window and stared out again.

"All right," Lily reached into fingers into her vagina, and then looked at her fingers. "Wet. Interesting. I'm not surprised that either you or your secretions have a natural aphrodisiac effect. He's not lying, Sarah. He can't actually control his abilities, they are largely passive from what I know about succubi and incubi."

She stood up and walked to her desk, bending over it. "All right, I need more data. I'm actually doing a research paper on Properties of Metabolic Demand Transference - Subsisting on the Metaphysical. Incubi are able to absorb energy from other beings they are seducing, so... I need more data."

Jay looked over at Sarah again. Without looking over her shoulder, she said, "do whatever, Jay. It's your dick."

"Luckily," Lily said, "if such exclusivity matters, I will not be needing his genitals. A finger or tongue applied to my clitoris are often the most reliable stimuli for allowing me to reach orgasm. I believe I will witness an energy transfer from myself to you when I climax, giving me some valuable insight."

"Excellent dirty talk," Sarah said dryly.

"Actually, I do like it," Jay said with a smile. "It's very uniquely you."

"I," Lily hesitated. "I am glad it suffices."

The mage laid on the couch and spread her legs, getting comfortable.

"I wish I knew what gets you excited," Jay said, kneeling between her legs.

"Intellectual pursuits of the mind," she said. "The shedding of light upon dark ignorance."

"So noble," Sarah said.

"I imagine you'll be the first person to be drained by an incubus who will be so aware and cognizant of what is going on," Jay said.

Lily allowed herself a smile, and Jay knew that pride was also what she hungered for.

"Of course," she said.

Jay ran his hands up her shins, over her knees, and traced with his fingertips along the inside of her thigh.

"That won't be necessary," Lily said. "Please just apply a steady, moderate stimulation to my clitoris."

He raised an eyebrow at this but followed her suggestion. He leaned forward, placing his tongue onto her clit and firmly licked upward.

"Little faster," Lily instructed.

He complied, and inserted two fingers into her vagina, and applied pressure upward, rolling his fingers as he kept licking.

"Yes, please continue," the mage went on. "The sensations are certainly building efficiently."

The woman was breathing more deeply now, but it all remained in control. She nodded a few more times, and then her hands grabbed the couch cushions beside her tightly. "Climax is... eminent..."

She tensed all over, holding her breath, her slight muscles on her thin frame pulling taut. And then she exhaled, sagging in her seat and nodded.

"Sarah, I assume you felt similar sensations of feeling relaxed during orgasm?" Lily asked.

"I did," she said.

"That is clearly the draining effect, the transference of metabolic resources perhaps? Or something else? I may need to do more testing, perhaps I need a blood sa... sample, oh. Intriguing..."

"Yeah, he does that," Sarah said, watching Jay continue to devour her pussy.

"And I appear to be returning with alacrity to an orgasmic state," Lily spoke this with admirable evenness considering.

Jay paused, straightening up. "I've never been with anyone who wasn't a succubus before Sarah, so you're actually teaching me a lot."

"Indeed, you are quite fortunate to have..." Lily stopped talking, clenching again with orgasm, which seemed smaller. When she came down, she looked relaxed, but then suddenly sat bolt upright and walk away from the couch. She began pacing, rubbing her chin as she did so thoughtfully.

"I can't remember the flash point of kerosene."

"What?" Sarah asked.

"I can't remember something which I should know. I never forget anything. Jay is an incubus, and he didn't just take vitality from me. He took something different from both of us during the act."

Lily chuckled, her hands and legs trembling as she attempted to put on her panties. "I'm too shaky to put this on now, excuse my nudity. Anyway, he took your stamina, your resilience. From me, he took my intelligence. Quite a substantial amount of it, if I'm any guess."

"Ah, now you know how the rest of us feel," Sarah said.

"Hardly!" Lily said. "I'm still probably the smartest person in this city. Being... normal," she chuckled again. "The horror."

And maybe that was an indication that Lily wasn't operating with all her faculties because it was definitely a stupid thing to say in the circumstances, although it was occurring to Jay, that Lily's brilliance didn't translate to interpersonal relations.

Lily gave a yelp, because she was picked up. Hands gripped under her knees from behind and hoisted her up until her legs were spread out, gaping and cunt exposed. Sarah held her up and turned her around towards Jay.

"I think you should fuck her," Sarah said.

"Ha ha, no," Lily said, waving a finger back and forth, "this is enough."

Jay approached, uncertain. "Yeah, she said that's enough."

Jay and Sarah locked eyes. There was something... in her eyes that burned in her eyes, a touch of mischief. "Jay, give Lily an education in what it's like to be us."

"Goddess no," Lily said, her voice still measured and calm, but Jay thought he could hear the slightest tremble. "I couldn't bear being only as intelligent as everyone else."

"Oh," Sarah grinned evilly, "no worries, Lily. We're going to let you feel what it's like to be like us around you. So we'll need to make you quite a lot dumber than us."

12