Ink You / Us Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What then?

He bent his head to kiss at her wrists and forearms, because they were the only things in reach. "I adore you."

Well, Jay would probably seduce and ravish and or rape his way through the entire tavern, village, and then...

Then they'd send in an elite adventuring squad to neutralize him. She'd have his big bag of diamonds. And Sarah and Lily could go home, and while conventional wisdom stated that they couldn't buy happiness, they could probably rent it for the rest of their days.

But she was Sarah the Unbreakable. She could take anything. She could stop him here and now, saiting the bottomless desire of an incubus all by herself.

She pulled him to her again, stopping with his lips just a breath from her own. "Break me, if you can," she challenged.

She was reminded again of how wide his cock was as he pushed it against her cunt, spreading her lips wider and wider. He kissed her again, smothering her scream as he filled her up and stretched her insides. There was definitely a discomfort there, but it was beneath the primal satisfaction of being filled. The raw physical sensation was humbling and made her appreciate her relatively tight internal dimensions compared to the monster going inside of her.

His left and right hands grabbed her right and left wrists respectively, and normally, he wouldn't be able to budge her. But while he was inside of her and his incubus nature being awakened, resistance proved difficult. Even thinking about it was hard as his tongue continued plunging deeply into her throat. He crossed and then pinned her arms behind her head.

"There's not a lot of information about succubi," Lily said in an academic voice, still tied up, observing their fucking with a detached interest. "However, what is known, is that The Kiss of the Succubus is how they ultimately defeat and drain their victims."

There wasn't anything she could think of to say, even if there wasn't a tongue basically fucking her mouth. Once again, that web of pleasure seemed to hungrily grab at the inside of her head and only leave behind pleasure. He was fucking with her mind and her thoughts.

Before, when they had sex, he had thrusted with a rhythm, an aim to slide into her and slide out. It gave her the sensation of being filled and emptied smoothly, anticipation giving rise to pleasure building upon itself. He respected the limits of her capacity and she felt safe in her vulnerability.

Here, her vulnerability was punished with a cock that seemed to be trying to punch her insides. He still wasn't getting all of himself into her, but as he continued to thrust at that rapid pace, she could feel her cunt giving way, painfully stretching and yielding its own upper limits for his hunger and drive. Loud, wet packing noises accompanied the slapping of his balls against her ass.

Despite all this, she could feel herself heading toward an orgasm.

He withdrew his tongue, still hammering her relentlessly.

If she came, he would take her strength like he did before, and then, she would truly be helpless under him. If she wanted to, right now, she could still use her body and escape this. If she didn't stop him, she was going to come, and she could feel, come hard.

What would happen to her if she was at the mercy of an incubus with a merciless cock?

She came as he kissed her again, not another tongue invading experience, but an almost gentle pressing of lips that contrasted with the violence his cock visited upon her. Her cunt was being slaughtered and it sprayed her wetness out with every thrust. She opened her mouth to scream, as the orgasm was pounded out of her. She felt like a brittle piece of metal being pounded on the anvil, bending and warping to his will. He captured her screams of anguish and pleasure with his own mouth.

Coming hurt and it hurt all the more because she knew what would happen, she was keenly aware that as she came, her orgasm attenuated seemingly indefinitely, her body's strength, durability, and endurance was being taken from her. All her training and her natural gifts were her pride, and she had given them up. It had felt so amazingly good to give up her power, and she felt guilty giving up something she'd work so hard to get.

His thrusts slowed as she came down from the orgasm, and he surprised her by kissing her gently on the checks, close to her eyes on both sides. She realized that he was kissing her tears away. She was staring straight ahead, her breathing ragged, and apparently, crying.

"I adore you," he whispered, but the words reverberated through her, as if part of her existed merely for him to express himself. "But the look of fear in your eyes... makes me want you even more."

He straightened up onto his knees in front of her. She felt exposed and vulnerable in a way she hadn't before. And as always, even if she wouldn't admit it, her eyes were drawn down to between his legs and she saw that this had been changed too.

His cock was still quite familiar, the shape and size of it; large and wide as her wrists.

What had changed were his balls. As she had stated before, she thought that they were grossly oversized on him. Now, they were ridiculously obscene, the size of oranges in a sack that was as big as her head. Jay was a monstrous figure between her weak, shaking legs; horned with glowing red eyes, and sexually equipped for breeding and cunt breaking. His cock almost seemed too small relatively to his balls.

Sarah felt her cunt clench in fear and anticipation as he began to maneuver in the bed, crawling by her side towards her head.

"I have some interesting theories about this," Lily said, "if we make it out of this alive. And not sexually broken, of course."

Sarah said nothing, could not look away from the proof of Jay's extreme virility.

She started to sit up, but he placed a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back down. He scooted until his knees were either side of her head and his balls were resting on her eyes, cheek, and forehead. They were heavy and dense, and Sarah imagined them to be absolutely packed with sperm. He moved forward slightly and his balls rolled down her face to her mouth, and his sheer ridiculous dimensions draped the skin of his sack all over her, blocking off her ability to breath. She licked and sucked at the skin, but she felt utterly engulfed.

She felt him shift again and the tip of his cock against her lips. She opened them and allowed him to push into her mouth and into her throat, stretching her jaw out obscenely. His enormous balls laid on the rest of her face. She arched her back, and tilted her head upwards, placing more weight on the crown of her head because he was still pushing himself into her and his rigid cock wasn't going to bend around her throat.

In a detached sort of way, she could hear herself make retching, coughing noises, all heavily obstructed, of course. He pulled out of her and her throat emitted a wet, slimy sliding noise, like a boot coming up out of mud. And then he began fucking her throat as roughly as he had before when he was smashing and bruising her insides. The assault continued, but the target was different.

Or targets rather. His balls smashed into her face with every thrust, as if he was flogging her face with them. She wasn't getting enough air, and the tingling developing in her extremities as well as her vision darkening all supported this.

Sarah placed her hands on his thighs, to push back, but her results were feeble and ineffective. She tried to do the best she could, struggling to breath and survive as he skull fucked her. A viscous mixture of mostly precum and spit was coming up and out of her nose. All of her desperate inhales resulted in snorting back up his cock's emissions.

Her throat bulged out obscenely as he fucked her mouth, pinching her trachea as her esophagus was forced to stretch.

She felt his hands on her thighs as he raised them, and then gripped her legs beneath the knees. He was bending her toward him, contorting her muscular, athletic body. She felt his tongue lapping at her clit, her taint, and even her ass. It felt like he was devouring her, even as he force fed his cock into her.

She could feel her next orgasm building, and she couldn't process why it was happening. Later, she would try to rationalize it that she was merely overdosing on Jay's aphrodisiac precum. That it had nothing to do with struggling to breath and survive, as he sexually brutalized her. His tongue and lips working her entire undercarriage with debauched frenzy.

As she hit the point of no return, she wondered what he would take from her this time.

Her legs shook, but he held them in place as he continued relentlessly orally attacking her. She distantly heard her muffled screams, pathetic cries of mercy with intermittent sobs as the sheer intensity of the orgasm hit her as she was, for all practical purposes, being tortured. The tools of infliction wasn't thumb screws or pliers, but his tongue, cock, and balls.

He withdrew out of her and she drew a breath of air that burned her lungs. The suddenly available supply of oxygen allowed her senses to communicate with her brain again, and it seemed like her senses had intensified. Her vision was extra sharp and she could feel the sensations of pain and pleasure that radiated through every inch of her body.

He released her legs, but it took some time for her to unclench and relax the rest of her body enough to lay flat again. She could barely think anymore - she felt like a wounded animal, thinking only in primary colors and the basest instincts of survival. She breathed deeply, tears running down her cheek, mixing with her spit and Jay's precum, and turned over.

Sarah the Unbreakable, a warrior of both skill and strength, was trying to crawl away towards the edge of the bed as her defiled holes leaked and oozed, all bruised and beaten.

She felt a hand grab the back of her hair, and Jay's giant sack, wet with her spit and cunt juices, lay on her thighs. The head of his cock prodded between her closed legs, finding her vagina again.

Sarah looked up with eyes beginning to blacken from the ball beating they took, and saw Lily, sitting calmly.

"Help..." Sarah pleaded, her voice a whimper. "Lily... help...Jay is... he's... I..."

Jay had drained more of her physical strength and stamina with her last orgasm, but he had also taken something else. Her courage, bravery, and tenacity of spirit. With trembling lips she pleaded with Lily, not knowing why or even what she was asking for.

His free hand caressed her back gently as he whispered, "I cherish you."

As Jay pushed into her, her jaw dropped open in horror as he pushed into her again, spreading her open, filling her, and rearranging the shape of her insides to suit him. Jay pulled back on her hair, forcing her neck back, making her look at Lily as she came again, her face twisting obscenely - a mask of agonized pleasure, and then renewed terror as he continued to pound his cock into her. Sarah lost track of the time as he thrust into her again and again. It literally could have been minutes or hours - she couldn't be sure of how her senses were working anymore.

Every orgasm she had, she was certain she couldn't take anymore. That she had hit the end of her mental and physical limits, and that her mind would shatter or her body would simply give up. She wondered every time if someone could die from it - like being marched to death, could Jay just make her cum until she fucking died of fucking?

She was aware of her body being mostly off the bed - moving slowly with his thrusts. She hit the floor in a heap, sliding the rest of the way off.

In her strobing vision, she saw Jay standing before Lily who was tied up.

"No..." she croaked, the last of her reserves being spent to make herself sit up and hold out a hand. "Not her. Finish with me."

She managed to reach a sitting position against the side of the bed, legs laid out, arms dangling at her side.

"Of course!" he said, and there wasn't the strange echoes of his voice. It sounded just like normal, cheerful, happy Jay.

He walked toward her with a bow-legged gait as his monstrous balls, swinging ponderously, approached her.

Her lips stretched around the cock again and he shoved it into her deeply. He was moving in and out with an almost gentle sliding motion, at least, compared to before. His hands stroked her hair lightly, fingers tracing her scalp in a gesture of pure, kindly affection.

"You look done," he said, "so I'll finish quick."

She turned her eyes upward, and they looked up unevenly, disjointed from each other, but she forced them to focus. He still had the extended horns, his eyes were still bloody red, but as always, he wore that perpetual lovestruck look on his face.

He came and her body shook with the force of it. Jay had always come a lot, but this felt like a sudden voluminous injection into her throat and it was so gooey and thick as well. She felt like she was being force fed porridge, pumped directly into her esophagus. Sarah could feel it pouring out of her nostrils as well in twin rivulets.

Jay, normally fairly silent when he came, was moaning and breathing raggedly too as the sensations seem overwhelming for him. Sarah felt full, like she had eaten a meal and he was still cumming, pushing the limits of her stomach as well. Just the cum pouring from her nostrils had soaked her and ran down her chin.

Finally, after what seemed like a minute, he pulled his cock out of her and there was no graceful way to describe what happened next. She coughed, then burped, and then raised a hand reflexively to her mouth as she vomited sperm from her mouth, oozing through her fingers. She raised the other hand and tried to cup her hands against her mouth, but the sheer volume overwhelmed her hands and a deluge of slimy, egg whites streamed down her chin, overflowing her hands and down onto her tits, her slightly puffed out abdominals, her sore cunt, and then the floor. It pooled beneath her as she belched again, sperm coming out of her nostrils and mouth as she spewed it up again and again. It seemed endless, shocking her as she seemed to have more and more expunged from her body. She was covered, and it was so gelatinous in places, that it piled up on her tits, on top of her thighs, and stuck there, wobbling in a low masses.

It had gotten everywhere, tacky and thick on her body, and there was still so much inside of her; in her stomach, her throat, her nose, her eyes, her brain, her blood, and in her dreams and nightmares.

Jay suddenly collapsed forward onto the bed flatly, his legs dangling off the edge next to Sarah, and she too felt exhausted - and without Jay's constant power fucking and ripping orgasms out of her, her body was finally shutting down for slumber and recuperation.

The last thing she saw as she drifted off was Lily standing up, no longer tied down, and looking down at her with a familiar look of condescension. "You're so dramatic, Sarah. You're fine. You took it like a champ."

12