Inkwell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

"Is the room about cleaned up?" He asked Nikita.

She nodded and pointed at the back where Lyrusi was just coming out. Lyrusi waved and held up five fingers to show how many more minutes till the floor was dry. He sighed. He up ended his glass and set it on the counter.

"Ducici will show you to the back once the floor is dry. I will be back there shortly thereafter, if you will excuse me." He said and took a step in the direction of Jennelle. Galenee nodded and turned to talk to someone else.

"Jennelle, I have looked over the copy you gave me. I can't honestly say I know what to do with a tattoo like that. I would have to see the real one to give you a real answer of what I could do with it. Something about the tattoo isn't right, and I can't put my finger on what is wrong, other than it is not attractive."

"I... um... I don't know if I can talk her into showing it to you." She said in a startled tone.

"So it is not your tattoo?" He asked.

"No, it's my wife's." She said blushing beet red.

"And you want to do this for her to make her feel better?" He asked.

"I want her to sleep at night and not wake in terror." She said.

"That isn't something fixing a tattoo can accomplish. Why not look into counseling?" He suggested.

"The therapist is the one that gave me the suggestion."

"Well, how long were you planning on being here? I am going to be in the back for no less than an hour. Perhaps you should talk with one of my assistants, and see if there is something we can do to entice her into coming in." He said.

"Um, ok." She said.

He nodded at Galenee and headed for the back. He tapped on the door before stepping in to the clean room. Cindy stood in the middle of the room only wearing her panties, Ducici topless in front of her. Her father wasn't in the room at all. He hadn't seen him in the lobby.

"So are we ready to proceed?"

"Yes, sir we are." Ducici replied.

"Where did your father go? I thought he was here to defend your honor, as it were." He asked.

"I told him I wanted to manage the apartment complex. And I would start next Monday. He got a phone call and had to run." She said. "I am sure it was from mom trying to give me space. Dad can be such an over bearing twerp."

"Your family, I have no opinion." He said.

It took a little over an hour to coal rub and trace map her scars. Cindy giggled a few times, and would have probably blushed as well if not for Ducici. It took all of their hands to hold the paper in place and coal rub, a few of those would have been less than innocent if not held by another female. Mostly due to the need to hold a sheet inside her legs to map the two long vertical scars on her left leg.

"I wouldn't usually ask but can I photograph you?" He asked.

"You want to take pictures of me?" She asked as the reason he asked crossed her mind. "Like before and after right?"

"Was, but more like before, stage one, stage two kind of photos. And yes you would have to sign a release form but I would keep your face and privet parts out of any photos, while taking them or cropping them out after. Unless you don't mind, the choice would always be yours."

"I will sign a release; you want them for a folio?" She asked.

"And an advertising brochure. To after care clinics for others to see that more surgery isn't the only option to a scar or burn. You would be living proof." He said.

"I would have a say it what got used?" She asked.

"Yes. Once a tattoo is on your skin I as the artist have no say of any kind over what happens to it, unlike other artists." He said.

"Ok." She said as she nodded.

"Ducici will help you get cleaned up. I have a couple of other people out front to see." He said. Looking at Ducici, "I will let Lyrusi know to come in and help."

He stepped from the room and straight into the office. He laid the rubbing maps out on one of the drafting tables only the far wall. Cindy had 64 scars, one for a bicycle when she was 9, the rest from being caught in a mudslide when was 14.

These were going to take some creative planning. Most were not all that noticeable, the dozen that were made themselves very apparent. Her arms were somewhat of a maze, and could easily find a beautiful lay-out on them. The left side of her back would be easily incorporate into the same style as anything done on her arms. The scars on her legs were much worse. Some jagged, while other were not much more than pitched little folds, and the two long vertical one from just under the curve of her ass cheek to three inches above the back side of her knee. Vine tattooing was going to do little to hide scars of that length. He would have to find something else to work with them, and still have it look like it belonged in the art of the rest of her tattoo.

Nikita walked into the office Yerni in tow. Both of them sat on the short bench to the side of the door. Yerni looked like she was ready to come apart at the seams. Nikita just shook her head and held a note pad to him. He took it from her with a raised eyebrow. It was a list of shops, the ones she had been looking at on their way over.

"So how long are we going to have before you want to go back to the apartment?" Nikita asked.

"When am I going to get my hot lovin'?" Yerni asked.

"6 o'clock." He said.

"Which one of us is that an answer for?" Nikita asked.

"Yes." He said with a grin at the implied humor.

"Alright 6 o'clock. I hope you know what you're doing." Nikita asked.

They got up and left the office. Lyrusi came in less than a minute after they left.

"There are four people out here that want tattoos. What should I be telling them?" She asked.

"I'm on my way out. Did you help Ducici and Cindy with pictures? Is the room cleaned?" He asked.

"Yes and yes." She answered turning slightly pink as she did.

"I guess I will find out won't I." he said.

She just nodded. He stepped out of the office and started his dream job. The day went by and tattoos got inked. He didn't even notice that it was already past 6. He put gauss over the last tattoo. The guy was beaming like Christmas morning, not a common look for a metal head. He stepped out and looked at Yerni, she was so ready for it he could smell her. He beckoned her with his finger and pointed at the office.

She crossed the room in three steps and was naked only two steps into the office. He shook his head but followed her into the office. Nikita stepped in before he was able to close the door. It wasn't like she hadn't watched him this morning. She reached over and grabbed Yerni by one of her horns.

"What do you think you're doing?" Nikita scolded.

"Getting my hot lovin, like he said." She answered.

"Not in here you're not. This place needs to stay clean. As well as not reek of your rutting musk's."

"Put your cloths back on, I will pet your horns in the back seat all the way home." Estephan said coyly.

She snapped her cloths back on and was trying to pull her horn free of Nikita grasp in a flash. Niki let go and opened the door to her. Once she had left, she closed it so that she and Estephan were the only ones in the room.

"You know we are not suitable mates right?" She asked worriedly.

"I am very well aware that you are not mates, and that relationships with any of you is going to be short lived and mostly about the sex. I figured that one out. I am 26; I haven't had many female relationships. I am living every guy's fantasy, right." He said. "You weren't this worried about this yesterday, what's changed?"

"You have. Thou we are to blame. We changed you." She said.

"No you haven't. You only thought you knew me. Am I still a good person? Is what I am doing with any of you hurting anyone? See you say you have watched me. This is what I have worked so hard for." Gesturing around the room. "I am a driven and intelligent person. I studied and learned as much as I could. I will settle down and have a family. Not tomorrow, maybe next year, for now I am going to revel in my accomplishments and good fortune. Care to be part of my celebration?"

"But you have tamed a hind, made a sylph whimper, and have a dryad taking dirty pictures with the nymph for a young woman that you will be tattooing intimately." She said.

"I didn't ask them to do that. I knew Lyrusi was acting a little too coy earlier." He said.

"You didn't tell them to...." Her words trailed off. "I apologize, Estephan. I will endeavor to keep a better eye on my mythical companions' behavior."

"See this is what I was asking you about before I touched any of you. Was this going to be a problem? Rules are going to be set. And if they can't fellow them... You know what I am going to have to do."

He stood up and walked past her out of the office. She followed head bowed.

"Ducici! Can I have a word with you?" He called.

"What about me?" Yerni whimpered.

"Oh, you better be twice as ready now missy hot thing." He said as Ducici looked at him wide eye as she came into the office. "Where are the pictures you took of Cindy Petrajes?"

"Locked in the cabinet, in the clean room. Do you want me to get the camera?" Ducici asked.

"Yes if you would please." He said turned to look at Yerni. "You wanna warm up?"

"You bet I do." She said bounding back into the office.

"You want a taste of me? Cause Nikita is right, your cloths stay on and so do mine, but if you need a taste that bad, and promise not to waste any..." He said her eyes glittered with fire and lust.

"Here you go I used a little creativity in the poses, but for what you wanted they should be beautiful." Ducici said with a blushing grin.

He turned on the camera and walked over to his chair, Yerni followed. As he sat down the camera screen lite up and his fly came down. Yerni fished his cock out of his pants and started making love to it orally. The first four pictures were tame, bland, and well normal. After that Ducici was in the pic with Cindy. Holding her in position, using her hand to block Cindy's face from the picture. He was amazed, these weren't pornographic. These were tasteful, erotic, and sensual. Truly artistic.

None of the pictures showed nipples, much less nude snatches. He handed the camera to Nikita. She had seen most of them over his shoulder. Ducici cradled her hands over each other and swayed slightly with an innocent smile and softly batting her eyelids. He came into Yerni's mouth in deep fulfilling bursts. His whole body felt relaxed and content. She gulped and slurped ever drop.

He reached down and grabbed her horns, "When we get back to the apartment, I am going to throw you over the table and fuck you till you can't walk."

He knew she had an orgasm from that comment. She grinned with a glossy eyed expression as she tucked his still haft erect dick back into his pants. Nikita pulled a folio from under a drafting table and gathered all of Cindy's' body maps into it. They all gathered up and left the parlor together. He locked the door.

"You did $450 dollars in business today. Is that good?" Lyrusi asked.

"Yes it is good. I only need to do that about 215 more times before I have everything paid off." He said climbing into the back seat of the SUV.

"You still owe on some of your equipment?" Nikita asked.

"No, on the loan I took to buy it. It wouldn't have been so bad if I had better collateral. But I don't own anything valuable enough. So I got a business loan with an interest rate that is higher than it needed to be. I wasn't about to pass it up because of that thou. Can we talk about something else?" He said as Yerni snuggled up next to him, cooing in his ear.

"Can I seduce one of your clients?" Galenee asked out of the blue.

"What?" Estephan asked. Lyrusi giggled and Ducici just grinned from the passenger seat. "Are you talking about that little hottie you were stalking around the lobby, cause she's married."

"And that would be a problem why?" Galenee asked as Nikita looked at him questioningly in the rearview mirror. "She is married to the girl with the fucked up tattoo. She is blinded to the fact that the woman is using her and doesn't love her in return."

"I can feel that you are telling the truth. I am not going to tell you what you can and can't do, but in this case, take it slow. Let's see this other woman before we pass judgment. The mortal realm is not as black and white."

Ducici looked at Nikita and hissed "He's the youngest one here and sounds like one of the elders."

"Yeah, and it makes me horny just listening to him." Lyrusi sighed batting her eyes at him.

He felt a little 'on display' the rest of the trip back to the apartment. Of course once back to the apartment, cloths vanished just as quickly after the door closed. He pulled Yerni over to the table, laid her over it and shoved his aching hard-on into her smoldering depths. Lyrusi giggled and at Ducici's arm then pointed at the other end of the table. He could feel her mischief. Ducici nodded and they scooted across the room.

He wasn't in a hurry and had a steady rhythm going. When the other women got to the table, they each grabbed one of her arms. Yerni's eyes went wide for a moment then she moaned. A haunting passionate sound that quickened his pulse.

"Now fuck her like the slut she thinks she is. Pound the pussy!" Lyrusi said.

"And don't stop until you've emptied yourself in her." Ducici added.

He started pounding into the hind, holding her legs together against his chest. The sound of his thighs spanking her tight ass rang thru the apartment. Yerni came hard, but Lyrusi and Ducici held her. Her body arched and she moaned in a litany. He felt like he could do this for hours. He was distracted when hot hands caressed down his back. Galenee stepped to his back and pressed her powerful body to his.

He was surrounded by goddesses. He could feel all of them wanting to be Yerni. Even Nikita, who had not joined the social christening of the hind. Galenee wrapped her arms around him and caressed his pecks, while she caressed his ass with her upper thighs. Lyrusi and Ducici had leaned forward and started sucking the hind's horns. Yerni came over and over, her juices flowing in rivulets down his legs.

"You want to cum in her hot pussy, don't you?" Galenee whispered in his ear. "You want to empty your manly goo deep in her, see her lull into contented bliss."

She purred and caressed herself over the back of his body. His body tingled and could feel his orgasm building. His calves burned. Sweat rolled down his body. He felt the tensing swell of his cock and blasted Yerni's throbbing cunt. He gushed for what felt like hours. So much so is was flowing out of Yerni in a pulsing stream.

"How does that virility taste Master Estephan?" Nikita purred into his ear before turning his head and kissing him passionately.

His body went ridged and he grunted as a second wave of powerful orgasm pumped more hot cum into the gushing hinds' pussy. His legs went numb; Galenee caught most of his weight and kept him upright. She moved him a half step back, causing his cock to slide from the hind. Nikita reached in and grabbed it. Looking in his eyes she started pulling it with her cool hands, unrelenting in the tongue sucking kisses. Estephan started shaking, his balls boiled, and his cock ached.

He felt something hot tapping the head of his cock. He tilted his head to see Lyrusi and Ducici cheek to cheek with their tongues out. Nikita squeezed him hard and moaned. Galenee purred in his ear. A third wave of orgasm hit him. Cum jetting from him into their eager mouths.

"Master is the man!" Galenee whisper in his ear.

Nikita broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, "All hale Master."

He woke up early; three of them were in the bed with him. Lyrusi, Ducici, and Galenee. He was pinned and could exactly move. He didn't really want to but his bladder had other plans. It took effort to make it out of the bed, and after doing so he dashed to the bathroom before he pissed himself.

"Good morning, Master Estephan. I think you broke Yerni last night." Nikita said with a smirk.

"Broke her, I didn't hurt her did I?" he asked.

"No, you didn't hurt her, physically. Thou if you walked into the table and told her to cum, I think she would." She said.

"She's still on the table?"

"The others didn't leave the bad after we put you in. They wanted to keep you warm. I tried to help her off the table but she is still quivering and moaning. I think you are going to have no one to blame but yourself when they start following you around like horny pets." She said.

"It isn't my entire fault. I didn't know I could cum that much." He said.

"Yerni gifted you with stamina and virility. With all of your other gifts, I guess you are going to need more tending to stay in shape. I can go for some of that." She said.

"What's on the calendar for today?"

"Just work, Galenee wants to knock on Jennelle's door."

He started water for a shower, "What is all about? I would invite you in but your tattoo would be washed off. The way things are going, I might have to pull an all-nighter to get it on you permanent."

"We can work on that, for now I have to leave you for a few days. The others don't have to go with me if you can keep them here." She said.

"You have work to do. I understand." He said. "It's only a few days."

"You are going to have to drive, none of the others can." She said.

"You mean you are leaving now?" He asked.

"Yes. I have a schedule to follow on this one, and my first appearance is in three hours." She said.

"Be safe, I will work on your tattoo and try having it ready to go on when you get back." He said.

"Don't let them get to demanding with you. Remember you are in charge. See you in a few days." She said as she faded out.

"Did you tell the others you were going?" He asked.

He didn't get an answer. He started washing and as he leaned his head back to finish rinsing the shampoo from his hair a hot set of lips wrapped themselves over the head of his cock. He quickly looked down to see who had joined him. His eyes locked with a pair of all black orbs. Her hair was the same liquid black, her horn nubs were crimson, and small leathery wings sprouted from the middle of her shoulder blades.

"Who are you and why are you sucking me?" He asked.

"Shesin, I wanted to make a good first impression. Was that wrong?" she said and clamped her lips over more of his twitching staff.

"You are a?" He asked.

"A succubus." She answered.

Before she could get her lips wrapped around more of his cock he grabbed it with his hand and stepped from the shower. He looked at the door; she didn't rise, but crawled from the tub to follow him. His mind raced, one of the four hot mythic women were what he was accepting to find when he looked down, not a lust demoness.

"And what are you here for?" He asked as he grabbed his towel.

"I'm a gift." She said with sad eyes, "Am I not good enough?"

"That would depend on the senders' motives. I am most pleased by your sexy greeting; you are a very sexy and beautiful gift. Who sent you to me?"

"Styx. She said to be naughty good." Shesin purred.

He grabbed the door knob and skittered for the bed room. Once in he darted for the far side of the bed. Galenee lifted her head and smiled. It faded quickly as the succubus starting crawling over the bed towards Estephan. She grabbed Shesin and dragged her bodily into the middle of the group in the bed. Ducici yelped. Lyrusi hissed but grabbed the succubus as well. Shesin went limp and didn't try to struggle as the women in the bed held her down.

"What are you doing here, seductress?" Galenee asked.

"I was sent by Styx as a gift to the artisan. I was told to be naughty good. He said I was sexy." Shesin said.

"Why would Styx send you?" Lyrusi asked.

"So he would be tended while the Nike was away. You are tending him? I am not needed?" Shesin whimpered.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers