Inner Slut Unleashed

Story Info
My wife finds her inner slut at a house party.
1.2k words
3.94
97.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had these friends Joan and Steve from our adventure into the swinging lifestyle, or simply the lifestyle as it's called by the lifestyle community. Anyway, we hadn't heard from them in a while and out of the blue my wife, Lisa, (my name is Ted by the way) got a text from Joan. There was chit chat then Joan asked if we'd like to come over. No strings she assured. Lisa considered it and accepted.

That weekend we went to their house in the afternoon. I think we arrived around 4 or 5 pm. They welcomed us warmly and we went to sit down. Joan suggested I sit in the single chair as it was better for my back. Leaving Steve, Lisa and Joan on the couch.

It was very pleasant afternoon. We drank a little and Joan and I would wonder to the other room for a toke. She flirted with me when we were alone, even taking the occasional grabs at my cock and ass. Of course I couldn't tell Lisa but it would be mute before the night was through.

A few hours later we were all a bit tipsy...well closer to the early stages of being "Fucked up". All of a sudden we heard the door bell. Seems they had some surprise guests. Friends of Joan and Steve and occasionally playmates. They too were in the lifestyle. Seems a few couples decided to stop by and see how Steve was doing. He'd hurt himself on the job a week before. So here they came one couple at a time until there were 3 other couples.

Lisa and I were introduced as they arrived and everyone moved to the sun room . There were a few couches and chair and people just started to mingle and converse.

I watched Lisa having fun and enjoying the conversation, when I caught her looking at one of the husbands, Paul. He came over there and started chatting her up. Making her smile and laugh. Subtly making contact with her as he keep her drinks fresh. I truly enjoyed watching her have a good time.

I went back to mingling and meeting everyone. A little while later I went back to check on Lisa and that's when I noticed Paul had his arm around her, giggling and laughing, but kept resting her hand on his leg. I got a bit excited. I watched for a minute then saw Lisa get up to use the bathroom. A minute later I saw Paul get up and follow. I waited a minute and casually strolled to where I could see the bathroom door. Lisa walking out when Paul just stepped up to her, backing her up against the wall, and then he kissed her. It was subtle and soft at first until she responded and they began to kiss passionately. It didn't last long but it was so very hot.

After breaking up the kiss, they walked off together, his hand in the small of her back, just above her magnificent ass. It was truly drool worthy.

Interestingly they were going in the opposite direction of the sun room. I left it at that.

So talking to more people and finding some flirting and attraction going on for me, I happened to wonder by the living room and couldn't believe my eyes.

Paul was laying back on the couch while Lisa was sucking his cock like a pro. She was drunk but incredibly hungry. Paul noticed me and then Lisa noticed me. She pulled his cock out of her hungry mouth, slight drool around the corners of her mouth. It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. My beautiful wife, in touch with her sexual passion. She smiled and me and I signaled my approval. I walked up to her and fondled her naked ass and breasts, kissed her with a passion we didn't usually share told her to have fun.

I heard some people went upstairs so I decided to check it out. It was the most incredible experience. People were moaning and having sex everywhere. It wasn't crowded in the room but everyone was busy. One of the guys getting his cock sucked told me to just pick a lady and offer her my cock, so that's exactly what I did. I looked around and noticed I was being summoned by a beautiful pale skinned natural red head who was about 5'1" tops whom I learned was named Jennifer. That's a sexy name. Very arousing woman. I walked up to her and she was getting her pussy licked by a woman who was getting fucked real good from behind. I could her a faint moaning coming from the pussy she was eating.

I walked up to Jenn (she said call her that) and she quickly unzipped my pants and got my cock out, pushing all my clothes off. I was naked in no time. She sucked my cock so well it didn't take long before I emptied my load in her mouth. She swallowed it with a smile.

Truthfully, it was quick but to be fair I hadn't had sex in a week and was bursting with cum as evidenced by the cum running out of the sides of Jenn's mouth. All the while she still had a mouthful.

I thanked her for her wonderful skills and asked her if we could get some alone time later. She enthusiastically said she'd make sure of it.

I didn't bother dressing and there wasn't a stitch of clothing being worn by the time of the night. Wondering back to the sun room I again passed the living room and noticed Lisa was gone. As her husband I decided to go find her for no other reason to lay eyes on her and make sure she was okay. Was she indeed.

I found her in the dining room. She was being more vocal than I'd heard her in many many years. She looked exquisite bent over a small table. One man was fucking her slow and steady with the occassional pounding. She couldn't get enough as she also sucked the cock of another. I watched her for about 15 minutes and was so proud of the connection she had made with her inner slut. Before anyone knew what was happening both man yelled they were going to come. Before they erupted with huge loads, Lisa grabbed the cock in her mouth so he wouldn't leave, taking a few seconds to bet the guy behind her to "fill me [her] with his man juice". They all slowly broken apart and LIsa shared kisses with them both.

When Lisa looked up at me she smiled, walked over to me and throwing her arms around me kissed me in such a loving manner saying only "thank you".

I held her close as we went to get a drink and rest. While we were sitting on the couch Jenn came over and asked if she could borrow me. She also asked Lisa if she would come to the party she was going to be hosting in two weeks.

Lisa looked at me and said "What do you think hunny? I say we are totally in. I've decided we should commit to the lifestyle. We'll discuss the details later." She says. She looks at Jenn and with a huge smile informs her "You bet your sweet ass We'll be there. Do you mind if I come watch you with my husband?" Jenn just grabbed her hands led us to a quiet empty room.

Sorry you'll have to wait until the next chapter to hear what happened with Lisa, Jenn and Ted.