Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done she simply said, "Pizza...I like it".

Taking the wine and my glass, I sat in the chair, put my feet up and without a word, she sat on my lap and curled up like a child. She was slim, so her weight wasn't uncomfortable, but she was taller than a child and had to pull up her knees. She settled in and closed her eyes. In minutes her breathing was slow and steady. She was asleep. I held her in my arms and stroked her hair. The teen child adjusted her posture a bit and resettled. I felt almost like a mother. Not quite, but close. I felt warmth from her and it was penetrating my body. Her hip was right over my vulva and I could feel her warmth penetrate to that as well. With her knees drawn up tight, I could see her panties, thin and washed out, a bit small for her now. The fabric was stretched tight over her labia and I could see a definite slit between the lips. 'Camel toe' I thought to myself and inwardly blushed at my desire to gaze.

Almost unconsciously I moved my pelvis to feel her against me. It felt like heaven and I caught myself. I was getting wet! The teen child was turning me on! I sat and slowly rocked my pelvis, enjoying the delicious sensations. The girl was sound asleep as I rocked slowly for several minutes. I put one hand to my breast and massaged my nipple. The combination of sensation took me closer to release and I closed my eyes and imagined her giving me oral sex, her mouth and tongue delighting me. The orgasm built and I tried not to move very much but my pelvic gyration increased as I sought out my climax. Pursing my lips to not make a sound, I felt the wash of pleasure flood up from my pelvis to sweep over me. God, it was good! I involuntarily shuddered a few times and she stirred.

Her eyes opened and there was a moment of confusion and fear as she didn't recognize the surroundings. I squeezed her hand and said, "It's all right. You are safe with me".

She was more awake now and her fear was gone, replaced by contentment. Her eyes were open but she seemed far away. She slowly came back and looked up at me, smiling. "I think it's time to take you back home." She nodded and got up. We walked back to the market, her hand in mine. This time there was less chat, but it just felt better that way. As I walk away from her at the market I was hoping to be with her again.

That evening, I gave the nightclub a pass and walked along the beach, thinking about what had happened. I felt no shame or remorse. The girl was unaware and not harmed in any way. I was at peace with the fulfilled desires I had felt. There was a certain concern over my fantasy to have the girl participate, but I really hadn't done anything that untoward, so I passed it off to hidden desire and put the concern aside.

Back in my room, I thought about how to fill the rest of the evening. The thought of my orgasm with the girl got me thinking about porn and I turned on the TV and went through the adult movie selection until I found one that seemed to be all girls. Sitting back with another glass of wine, I watched as the movie unfolded. Unlike most porn, this one actually seemed to have a plot. A woman, recently divorced, finding herself exploring same sex affairs. I smiled. It could have been me. After a scene in which she is seduced by a co-worker and a scene in which she goes to a women's gym and seduces someone else, it switched to her home. A teen girl comes to the door and the woman invites her in and seduces her. The actress portraying the teen didn't look to be of legal age to be in a porn film, but that just added to my excitement. The scene was long, tender and sweet. No toys, high heels or skanky outfits, just tender sweet exploring, kissing and caressing, with gentle passionate sex and when the teen started to give the woman oral sex, I was taken. I imagined it was my self and the teen child. I massaged my self and timed it so the older actress and my self came together. I closed my eyes and imagined the girl between my legs, looking up and smiling.

That night, I tossed and turned as I dreamt of sex. Sex with guys, sex with the girl, tender and soft. I even dreamed of anal sex with the older gentleman. Somehow he got his thick penis into me, giving me the most incredibly sexual anal sensations I had never experienced and I shuddered and came in my dream. I woke up and realized that I had come. I hadn't climaxed during a dream for at least a decade. This vacation was definitely good for me. With a hand between my legs, softly massaging myself, I drifted back to sleep.

In the morning, after breakfast, I went to the resort gym and did a workout. There were several other people there and I found my self eying the women, checking out bodies and mentally undressing them. I thought about the porn scene at a gym, but I knew I didn't have the courage to try and get it on with any of these real life women. Maybe tomorrow, I thought. I showered at the gym and gave myself a quickie as I fantasized about one of the women I had seen there. As I started to climax, my fantasy switched to the teen girl and I shuddered and came hard, my mind seeing her spread for me, my mouth devouring her young femininity. Back at my room, I changed into my two piece and wearing my new wrap, went to the beach. As I applied the sun screen, I hesitated just a few seconds, then took off the top, applied some screen to my breasts and lay down. The soft ocean breeze on my breasts felt wonderful. I thought about what the breeze would feel like if I took off the bottom as well. Maybe tomorrow, I thought. With my eyes closed, I just let my mind drift, relaxing and feeling the heat of the sand under me and the sunshine on my breasts. I lay like that for some time and drifted off into a nap.

I awoke to the sound of someone sitting down beside me. It was Mr. Disappointment. Instinctively I put an arm across my breasts and sat up. I reached for the wrap and covered up. "You don't have to do that. I've already seen everything." He was smiling and seemed to be unaware of how badly he had treated me. "I want to apologize for the other night. I'm sorry about the names. I was drunk".

So he did remember. And he wasn't that drunk, just rude and immature. "I really don't want to talk to you. You were horrible to me and if you think we're going to try it again, you're dreaming. So please just leave me alone."

He scowled and got up, muttering, "Cock teasing bitch", he walked off.

"Fuck you" I muttered to myself, not wanting him to hear me and carry on with more vile insults. I tried to relax again but it was hard. The jerk had really ruined my day. Deciding not to give him the satisfaction, I applied screen to my back and legs and lay on my stomach, forcing myself to mentally slow down. I listened to the sound of the waves and my breathing got deeper and more even. I relaxed and thought about the good things in life. Like older gentlemen and young girls. The warmth on my back felt sublime and I drifted off.

That afternoon I avoided the market, not wanting to appear too interested in the girl. I took a bus tour and just played tourist for that day. At dinner I was seated with a man who looked a bit older than me. He told me his name was Kurt. We chatted and the conversation was free and easy. I told him I had been divorced for two years and that this was my first vacation in a long time. He told me he was recovering from the death of his wife, who six months earlier had succumbed to cancer. I had no way of deciding if he was being honest or just looking for a woman to be sympathetic and offer sexual condolences. He was wearing a wedding ring. I asked him about that and instead of answering, he took out his wallet, got out a picture and showed it to me. An emaciated woman, with tubes all around her sat in a hospital bed, the man by her side and somehow smiling for the camera.

"Unless I ever get married again, this ring stays put." He smiled at me, but a calm, determined smile, as if saying, 'Don't ever doubt me again.' I didn't feel guilty about asking after the ring, but I did feel a twinge of sorrow for the man. He obviously had loved his wife and now she was gone. We continued to talk, but something was missing. It wasn't the same.

Finally I said, "You must be very lonely." I wasn't trying to pick him up. I just felt that he was struggling and I wanted him to know I cared.

"It has been hard, but I'm doing okay. Thank you for being my dinner companion. Perhaps we can do this again."

I smiled and said, "Yes, I'd like that." He got up, excused himself and put out his hand. I took it and we gave each other a squeeze, then he walked away. He looked misty eyed and I was sure he was trying not to cry.

That evening was Polynesian night at the club. Hawaiian shirts, leis, grass skirts and even coconut shell bras were available to be worn, if desired. I considered it and thought it might be fun, as long as Mr. Disappointment stayed away from me. I took a grass skirt and then after a moments hesitation, a coconut bra. Back in my room, I took off everything but my panties and put on the outfit. After fiddling with the bra, adjusting the strings, I got it to fit reasonably well and went to the club.

Mai Tais, chi-chis and beer flowed like water. Nearly everyone there was dressed in some variation of a Polynesian theme. The coconut bra was uncomfortable but I smiled and danced with the various men who asked. The grass skirt was itchy and hot, but I liked the way it swayed with my movements. I was sitting at a table with several unattached women and we laughed, drank and watched the crowd. Several of them had a guy picked out for a bed partner that evening and made their plays to nab them.

"Who do you want to take to bed tonight?" asked one of the women, her eyes large with anticipation.

"I really haven't got a guy in mind. Maybe someone will catch my eye." She was dressed like me, her larger breasts a little confined in the coconut shells. Her name was Sarah. She appeared to be about my age, and was rather good looking. I was hoping to see my dinner companion. Not so much to sleep with him, but just to continue talking and maybe dance with him.

The woman smiled and said, "Well, if you can't find a guy you like, I'll keep you company." I must have shown some surprise, even with my thoughts about checking out the women at the gym. She put her hand on my thigh and said, "I'm not a lesbian. But I don't like sleeping alone."

Her hand felt good. I put my hand on hers and gave it a very slight squeeze. Not really being brave enough to accept her offer right then, I said, "There's a guy I met that I don't see here. "

She smiled again, gave my thigh a firmer squeeze and said, "I understand. I'm in the market for a guy as well. But I meant what I said." Just then a couple of guys came up and asked us both to dance. They were both younger than us. While I danced with one, he looked me over very thoroughly, like he was deciding whether to buy me. I felt annoyed at his attitude. He was reminding me of Mr. Disappointment.

"Got a question for you" He raised his eyebrows as if he were about to offer me a sweet deal. "My buddy and I have been looking you two over. Care to have a foursome with us? We'd love to have you two stay with us tonight."

The thought of being the two guy's sex toy for the night was revolting. "Well actually, I have made other arrangements. Thanks, anyway."

"Well, if it doesn't work out, let me know. You look pretty good in that outfit," and he walked away. I prayed that the other woman, if she'd been asked, had said no. She had been asked and she had said no.

"Getting double fucked by those two? I don't think so," and laughed. After a few more drinks and a few dances, one with my new friend Sarah, I was almost hoping my dinner companion wouldn't appear. I was beginning to look forward to having sex with another woman. I hadn't done that since college.

At the table we chatted like old friends, touching each other and laughing together as we watched the various hook up attempts play out. "Watch this," she said. "That girl with the long blonde hair over there, she's been after that body builder type all night." We had watched earlier as the two of them had checked each other out. "She's going to make a move soon. I can just feel it." She was right. Blonde and builder were heading out on the dance floor.

"Dirty dancing time," I said.

Sarah just nodded and then added, "The guy must be on steroids. Maybe his nuts have shrunk." We both burst out laughing. Blonde didn't waste too much time. She got behind builder and wrapping her arms around him, humped up and down his ass. He let her carry on and she moved a hand down to go for his package. She moved her hand up and down openly masturbating him. When she stopped, he turned around. She did as well and he humped her ass and went for her vulva. He had to get his hand through the grass skirt first. He must have liked what he felt because his eyes lit up and he beamed. Sarah and I looked at each other and said in unison, "No panties," and again burst into laughter.

I was feeling warm inside and the thought of sleeping with Sarah was making me moist. I was sitting very close to her and leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I'd love to keep you company tonight."

She shivered, not from cold and whispered back, "I was hoping you would." The other women at the table seemed oblivious to our plans. Two had already left with guys and the other two were still flirting and chatting up their prospects. Mr. Disappointment walked up and asked me to dance. I looked at him and said, "I don't want to dance with an immature jerk like you. I told you to leave me alone. Now get lost."

He scowled again and looked at Sarah. "How about you, care to show a young guy a thing or two?"

She burst out laughing and said with a false politeness, "No thanks, but come back when you've grown up."

He went red with anger and almost lost it. "I wouldn't want to fuc.." He stopped in mid insult. One of the guys that had been chatted up by one of the remaining women had walked over and hearing the exchange, had put a warning hand on his shoulder. Disappointment spun around and looked up at the guy, several inches taller and much bigger than he was.

"Just apologize and walk away," said the guy, in a voice that wasn't going to take no for an answer. Mr. Disappointment tried to go around but the guy just put his hand to his neck and squeezed. His eyes were boring into the now frightened smaller man, who turned and mumbled, "Sorry, I've been drinking. It won't happen again."

The bigger guy released his neck and Mr. Disappointment got out of the nightclub, without looking back. The woman that had been after the bigger man looked at him like he was Superman and said, "You were wonderful." Her eyes were wide open and she got up, took his hand and led him out the door.

"You know that prick?" asked Sarah. I just looked at her and said, "I'll tell you later." Now there was only one unattached woman at the table. She didn't know that Sarah and I were hooking up. The guy she had been eying came over and asked, "What was that all about?"

"I'm not sure. Want to dance?" He grinned and took her hand, leading her to the dance floor.

"That's our cue," said Sarah and stood up. I got up and together we walked out. "Want to come to my room," I asked. "Yes, but let me get out of this ridiculous outfit."

"Okay," I said, "Room 412. I'll be waiting." Sarah gave me a quick kiss and her hand went to one of my coconut shells.

"I won't be long," she said and walked away. I went to my room, got out of the grass skirt and coconut bra. 'What should I wear' I asked myself. I quickly ran through my choices and picked out my sexiest panty and bra set, put on a simple skirt that flattered my butt and a blouse that was slightly see through. I giggled to myself. 'She's only going to take it all off'. I checked my hair, applied another hint of my perfume and I was ready. At the knock on the door, I felt myself getting a chill of excitement. My moist vagina was now wet. I opened the door.

Sarah had put on an outfit remarkably similar to my own. We looked at each other and laughed together. We were both a bit nervous and Sarah asked if I had anything to drink. I had a bottle of red wine in the cabinet and took it out. Sarah said, "Lovely," and stepped forward to take me in her arms and kiss me.

The bottle didn't get opened. We stood there, kissing, lip locking and running hands over each other. The pressure of her breasts against mine was heaven. I had forgotten how good it was to feel a powerful sexual attraction for another woman. My hands ran down her back, over her butt and her thighs. She almost gasped as my hand moved under her skirt, between her legs and up to her panty covered ass. It felt so good, so real, and so sensual. She did the same to me and I did gasp as her hand went to my ass and a finger massaged my lips. I shifted my feet to give her better access and she got her finger under my panty and went for my vagina. It was so wet that she had no problem getting a finger tip in. Curling the finger, pulled a bit and I gasped again. We started undressing each other, still kissing and fondling. We were like over sexed teenagers, opening buttons, fumbling with bra closures and in a minute we were both nude. We made a dive for the bed and started serious exploration of each other. Her breasts were full and soft, her hair smelled of apples and her perfume was intoxicating. We rolled around, hands to the other's vulvas, breasts, butts and we kissed and sucked each other all over our overheated bodies.

We settled into a sixty-nine position and gave each other several orgasms, she on top for a few minutes, then rolling over so I was on top. Her mouth and tongue played my clit like it was her profession. She entered my vagina with her fingers and sought out my G Spot. I did the same and we gave each other several more pelvic twisting deep vaginal orgasms. I was clutching her, my arms holding her tight as she made me come and come until I was moaning and groaning in sheer ecstasy. I got her on her back, spread her legs and settled in to give the same pleasures.

My mouth and tongue kissed and sucked her clit, her labia and her thighs as I worked her G spot with two fingers. It was an orgy for two. No toys, no condoms, no male participation, just pure lust between two women who really wanted to fuck each other silly. For about an hour we fucked each other and didn't say a word, except for the words of passion as we each came and let our hearts say what we really wanted to say.

After she had given me my umpteenth orgasm, I rolled onto my back and said, "Stop. I need to take a break." She lay beside me, a hand over my vulva, massaging gently.

"Yes. Me too." And we lay there, exhausted and spent. After I caught my breath, I rolled over and looked at her sweat covered body, her womanly breasts and I put an arm over her and sighed. She snuggled in close and we just lay in each others arms, occasionally kissing, and looking in each others eyes. I hadn't had sex like that since....I had never had sex like that. Sarah was the most skilled lover I had ever had. The older gentleman had fucked me beautifully, but Sarah had fucked me until I couldn't take any more. This was animal passion. This was lust at its finest. I smelled of perfume, mine and hers, and of sweat and sex. My vaginal fluids and my sweat were all over her. And hers were all over me. The sheets were damp with it. My vagina was tingling and my clit was warm and a bit tender. I was never so happy in all my life.

After what seemed like an hour of gentle holding, I felt the urge to pee. I got up, stretched like I had been asleep for days and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my makeup was streaked and my skin was still glistening with sweat and her fluids. I peed and thought about what had happened. 'It was wonderful,' was all I could come up with. Sarah came in, sat on the toilet and peed as well. She looked at me, smiled and said, " We need a shower."