Innocence Lost Ch. 09

Story Info
Josh got to have sex with his mother again.
3.9k words
4.35
74.4k
5

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

INTRO: Tammy (18) just got home from her first interracial three-some and her brother Josh (19) saw the black guy driving the car that dropped her off. Josh was a little concerned or perhaps felt a little jealous and went to confront his sister not knowing that their mother Joan (38) was listening.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, Joan was quite relief that she's able to go work out again, it's been a while since she was able to. She wasn't able to do her normal daily routine, not for the past three months, since her husband Drake got promoted, but with a price that changed her life, her sex life.

From Harry, Drake's former boss, with Rick and her daughter Tammy, and her son Josh. She just hopes that things will be back to normal as soon as Harry leaves town, and in regards to her son and daughter, they seems to act like nothing unusual happened.

She just finished an aerobics class and was having a breather and a cold drink in the gym's snack bar by her self when she noticed two men perhaps in their late 20's talking and would glance at her as they chat, and good looking too, she thought.

Joan was getting a little conscious knowing that these men were perhaps talking about her. She looked around her and she's the only one around with an exception of a couple sitting by the bar, she knew then they are in fact looking at her.

She suddenly tensed when she noticed the taller of the two starts to walk towards her. She felt like a teenager back in high school when a school hunk about to ask her out. She don't know why she's acting this way, getting nervous and all. "Calm down woman!" she said to her self as she tried her best to look calm.

The man was about 10 feet from her when he notice and could tell her nervousness as she play with her glass and took a glance at him. He smiled as he got a closer look, "Yup, that's her alright," he told himself.

Joan pretended not to notice him as she faced the other direction when he was a couple feet away. She only turned to face him when she heard him, "Excuse me?"

"Yes," Joan replied as she faced him and took a sip of her drink through the straw.

The man smiled and asked, "You don't recognize me don't you?"

Joan shook her head and smiled back at him as she placed her right elbow on the table and starts to play with her right ear with her fingers.

"May I?" the man asked as he grabs the chair next to her.

Joan was about to say something but he was already seated and offering his hand, "Ben," he said. Joan shook his hand and told him her name.

"My friend thought he recognize you and sure is, he's right" Ben said.

Joan gave him a questioning look, "Sorry but you lost me."

Ben refreshed her mind during the time when he asked her to dance a month or so ago and she remembers now, how could she not. Thoughts of Harry's big cock rush through her mind and she couldn't stop the tingle she felt between her legs.

Ben noticed her cross over her right leg on top of her left thigh as she confirmed remembering that night to him.

Ben smiled again, "You're really hot that night and you're really something."

"That wasn't me that night, it's been a hectic week, you know?" Joan said.

Ben saw Joan kissed a white man before she left with the black man that night, "Not wearing your ring?" he asked as he pointed at her finger.

"I usually take them off when I workout, it sometimes get caught with the equipment."

They continued to chat and Joan even forgot to go back to her workout. She got caught in the moment and feeling wanted. It's been a few weeks since her husband made love to her, ever since he took over that job from Harry.

They talked till Joan noticed the time and she got to get going. Ben asked for her number but she said it's not a good idea but instead she asked for his number. Ben handed her a business card and she went in the locker room.

Ben just sat there waited for her to get her things and walked her to her car, chatting some more till she drove off and on her way home.

Tammy went straight to the upstairs bathroom to take a long bath. She turned on the water and dropped some bubble bath cubes in the tub; she just finished taking off her panties when she heard her brother knocking on the door.

"Tam!" Josh yelled as he knocks on the door.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Tammy yelled back.

"Open the door!"

"What for?"

"Want to talk to you!"

"Later, I want to take a bath!"

Josh knocked once more and tried to turn the doorknob but it was locked, "Open the door, Tam!" he yelled once more but he didn't heard her reply, only the running water.

Josh went inside Tammy's room frustrated and laid down on Tammy's bed to wait for her. He didn't plan to dose off but he was startled when he heard the bathroom door slam, loud enough to wake him up.

Josh was anxious to find out about the black guy who dropped his sister off. A lot of things ran through his mind and the thought of his sister being fucked by a black cock came into mind and the thought of it caused a rush of blood to his cock, it's been a while since he fucked his sister.

Tammy walked in her room and saw Josh sitting on her bed and could notice the bulge in front of his khaki pants. "Come on Josh, not now!"

Josh eyed her sister funny wearing just her bathrobe, "Just want to talk to my sis."

"Oh no, not with that thing like that!" pointing at his bulge, "What gives anyway?"

"I saw him."

"Saw who?" She asked as she went to her dresser with out closing her bedroom door.

"You know whom I'm talking about, the black kid that dropped you off."

"Just a friend."

"Friend my ass, did you have sex with him?"

"That's none of your business Josh!" Tammy said as she faced him.

Josh got a hunch the way she answered, "You did fuck him! Who is he Tam?"

Joan saw Josh's car as she pulled in the driveway and don't know why she felt anxious. She heard her siblings yelling in conversation as she opened the front door, "Great now what?" she said to her self. She dropped her bag by the coats closet and proceeded up the stairs. She paused for second when she could clearly hear what the two was arguing about.

"How could you say that? Do you think I fuck every guy I know?" Tammy yelled.

Josh stood up, "Who is he Tam?" Josh asked again.

"What the hell Josh, why do you want to know?"

Joan was by her daughter's door listening by this time.

Josh saw the frustration and anger on her face and realizes that he won't get any if she's this mad. He decides to calm her down. "Sorry sis, maybe I'm just, just....."

"What Josh, what?" she yelled back at him.

Josh sat back on the bed, "Maybe I just feel jealous."

Tammy calmed down as she heard her brother being jealous. She loves him dearly and perhaps she understands why he's acting up. She realized that they haven't talked for a while and they've been through some unusual moments. She felt guilt as well, keeping him out of what she just experienced, "Maybe? Are you are you not?" she asked.

Rob was relieved when he saw her trying not to smile, "Ok, Ok. I'm jealous. You're happy?"

Tammy smiled as she sat on the chair next to her dresser, "Sorry for getting mad at you."

"I'm sorry too sis. So who is he?"

"Your not going to give up won't you?'" she eyed Josh and saw him shook his head, "Robby," she finally said.

"Robby? He's not from our school is he?"

Tammy nodded and she asked him if he remember Harry and she continue when he nods, "Robby's his son."

Joan almost freaked out when she heard Harry's name from Tammy, She was about to burst in Tammy's room when she heard Tammy's next words that made her stood still.

"I had sex with him too," Tammy said.

"I knew it!" Josh said.

"Is that why you had that bulge in your pants?"

"The thought of it came to mind, yes." Josh said, "Give me the scoop sis."

Tammy told Josh q quick ran down of what transpired with Harry but when she saw her brother starts to rub his bulge, "I think we should continue this next time."

"Aw, come on Tam."

"Nope, I know what's cooking in your mind and to tell you the truth? I had all the fucking I could handle and I'm pretty sore."

Josh began to argue but Tammy was on him and pulling him off the bed and pushing him towards the door.

"Sorry Josh, it just has to wait. I promise I'll give it to you in detail; it will be worth the wait don't you think?" Tammy said as she pushed her brother out the door and closed the door.

Joan was leaning on the wall, her eyes closed, listening and taking in all the words she hears. Images of her daughter and Harry filled her thoughts; she should be angry but instead she was thinking her own first time experience with Harry. She could attest to what Tammy told her brother. The thoughts fed her excitement she was unaware of all this time, perhaps since the meeting with Ben back in the gym. Every thought gave her chills and felt that tingle sensation in her cunt once more.

Josh turned around to convince his sister but saw the door close and was surprised to see his mother with the same surprise look on her face. He was about to say something when Joan placed her right point finger against her lips, telling him to be quiet.

Joan turned and proceeded down the hall and went in his son's room and closing it behind her as Josh entered the room.

"How long have you been listening?" Josh asked as soon as she closed the door.

"I heard it all, I could hear you two yelling from down stairs. So what do you think about all this?"

"I think I'm ready to bust my nuts, but seriously, mom? I've been imagining you having sex with a black man since we found out about Harry and now Tam? This is too much and I want to know!"

Joan blushed when she heard her son's comment, "Know what?"

"Mom, we already had sex; I could picture you and sis, but not Harry? Damn, this is driving me nuts!" Josh said as he rubbed his cock through his pants.

Seeing her son the way he act in front of her, Joan couldn't help but control her laugh, "Will you calm down and take off your clothes. What's up with you boys with this interracial thing anyway?"

Josh didn't waste time and starts to take off his clothes and at the same time watches his mother undress but didn't answer her question.

Joan took the skirt off that she uses to cover up her lower part when she goes to and from the gym. She then slid the strap of her one-piece workout suit off her left shoulder first and off her arm and did the same on the other.

Josh saw her breast pop up off the cup of her suit as she lowered the rest of it down her body, pass her hips and bent down to slid it off both her leg. He couldn't believe that it just seems only yesterday when he last saw her naked. She looked great and if not for her being his mom? She could pass as another teenager. He stood there in aw seeing her mother only with her rubber shoes and panty on.

Joan reached up behind her head and fixed the ponytail of her hair. She gave her son a smile and hooked her thumbs by the garter of her panty as she squat down taking her panty down and off her leg.

Josh just slid his boxer off his right leg when his mother stepped in front of him and took hold of his hard cock as she look up to him.

Joan starts to stroke his cock sliding her hand up and down its entire length and then pushing him backward towards the bed. Looking up at him, "So what do you want to know?" she asked.

Josh felt the edge of his bed behind his leg, embracing Joan as he sat down, taking her on top of him as he lay down on the bed.

Joan sat straddling Josh's thighs between her legs, her knees on both side of his hips, as she continues to stroke Josh's cock, "Is he big?" she heard him asked.

Joan smiled and nodded, "Just a little compared to this and your father's, if that what you meant?"

"Come on mom, who are you kidding? You know what I saw in our guest room that day, I could piece things together." Josh argued.

Joan felt her face turn red; she thought Josh wouldn't catch her if she changes the facts a little. "Ok, it's really big," she said finally, "I couldn't even get my fingers completely around it, maybe a good inch or so," she added. Then she thought she felt his cock got bigger while she strokes it.

Josh's cock got harder as he pictured Joan with Harry's black cock; she just verified the oil bottle and the small blood on the sheet he found that day. "How did you feel when you saw it? Does it scare you?" Josh badgers her with questions.

Joan figured, "like father, like son," her husband Drake loves to hear every detail and even watch her fuck and Josh's not so different. Somehow it turned her on as well and she starts to tell Josh what happen that day when Harry fucked her for the first time in much detail as she continue to stroke its cock, and her grip getting tighter.

Josh moaned, as he listen to Joan, "...scared, ...can't take it all, ...stretching my cunt, ...ripping it, ... on and on," he heard her tell and feeling the pleasure on his cock that his mother's hand was giving it.

Joan was getting excited just telling her experience and knowing her son's getting off with every detail, she could even her wetness seeping out of her cunt. She went up on her knees and moved to position her mound on top of Josh's cock, guiding it with her right hand as she lowered her bottom.

Josh felt like he's going to shoot his load as he felt his cock head squeeze between his mother's cunt lips and to his shaft. Her opening squeezing its entire length like a tight band as it slid down its shaft. "I just can't imagine how Harry felt when it really felt tight with mine, mom?"

Joan let out a continuous gasp till she got all of Josh's cock inside her, "That felt good," she said after she let out a deep breath. "Perhaps it's been a while since your father and I made love," she answered and began to grind her bottom against his hips.

Josh couldn't control the urge to release his orgasm much longer, "Can you suck me off mom? I just have to release my load really bad," he told Joan as he held her waist, stopping her grinding motion.

Joan didn't said a thing and kneeled up, and Josh's cock popped out of her tight cunt, swing her right leg over to his right side and bent down and to suck her son's glistening cock with out holding it.

Josh groaned and moaned as he felt his mother's lips tighten on his cock head and then slid its entire head in her mouth. He felt the tightness of her lips against his shaft just under its head.

Joan just bobbed her head up and down a couple of times while she sucks its head when she felt Josh's hot cum shot inside her mouth. She heard him moan as he tried to fuck her mouth every time he releases his cum. She didn't let go till his cock stopped jerking and swallowed every drop of his son's cum.

"Thanks mom," Josh said after he felt her suck its head hard and heard his cock popped out of her mother's mouth.

Joan just smiled and gave his still hard cock a quick few jerks with her right hand.

Josh sat up and turned to face Joan, placed his left hand on her right shoulder coaching her to lie down.

Joan lie down and spread her legs as Josh positioned him self between them.

Josh pushed her knees outward with his left hand and guided his hard cock with his right hand and slid its cock head up and down her wet slit a few times before he starts to push in.

Joan gasp after she felt his cock head pressing hard against her opening, felt her cunt lips parting, stretching her opening, till its entire head slid inside her.

Josh hooked her right leg behind the knee with his left arm as he slid forward on top of Joan and buried his entire cock inside her in one slow thrust. He then did the same thing with her left leg with his right arm and then planted each hand on both side of her rib cage to support his upper body with his arms half way on top of Joan.

Joan has her legs open wide as it rest on Josh's arms and his cock deeply buried inside her. She felt his pelvis did a circling motion that made his cock stir, rub and slide against the inside of her cunt walls.

Josh watched her mother bit her lower lip, raised her chest and both her hands grasp a handful of the bed sheet by her hips followed by an arousing moan. He lowered her head and sucked her left erect pink nipple that made her moan some more and then heard her say in a soft voice, like a whisper, "Fuck me."

Joan with her eyes closed and felt multiple tingling pleasures all over her as Josh sucked her sensitive nipple and his cock triggering multiple pleasure spots inside her cunt when she unconsciously said the words.

Josh let go of her nipple and starts to fuck her tight cunt in a long slow rhythm, feeling her opening like a ring tightly against its shaft as it slid in and out. Then a picture of Harry and Joan in the same position flashed into his thoughts, "Harry must have felt the most pleasurable feeling a man could ever experience when he fucked my mother," he thought to himself.

Joan felt her orgasm accumulating fast and strong and starts to let out soft moans with every thrust Josh made. Josh must have read her mind when his rhythm starts to pick up, faster and faster his cock slid in and out of her and his hips slams a little harder against her mound that shook the bed.

The thoughts and images that flashed through Josh's mind made him to fuck his mother a little harder and his orgasm to build quickly. He heard her moan as he fucked her with every thrust and then felt her start to meet his thrust.

Joan finally felt her orgasm in the brink of explosion and she began to hump her as up to meet Josh's forward thrust. Her cunt muscles begin to contract, squeezing his cock even more.

Josh felt her mother's cunt got tighter and felt like it was sucking his cock. He heard her moan and saw the intense concentration on her face, felt her legs tense and body start to jerk and finally felt her cum squirt hard against his shaft. His own orgasm wasn't far behind, he fucked her couple more times and then with one deep thrust, he released his own cum.

Joan felt his hot cum juice fill her pussy, mixing with her own and it starts to squeeze and flow out of her cunt.

Josh collapsed on top of Joan and releasing her legs from his arms and his head lying on her chest between her breasts. "I don't get?" he said.

Joan starts to caress his hair, "What?"

"I don't seem to remember you being this tight?"

"Really? You liked it?"

Josh raised his head, "Like it? Mom, I almost came when I got it in you, it's so tight! I couldn't describe it but it was awesome, mom."

"Joan smiled and ruffled Josh's hair, "You are awesome too," she said and then pushed him off her.

Josh slid off on her right side and his slimy, semi-erect cock slid out of her cum filled cunt.

Joan felt cum juices starts to free flow out of her cunt as she sat up. She grabs the bed sheet from under her and bundled it between her legs and taking it with her as she scoot off the bed, "I'll wash this," she said as she starts to walk towards the door.

Josh watches his mother as she walk and drag the rest of the sheet behind her, "You really look hot, mom," he commented.

Joan opened the door and turned to face him before going out the door; "You really think so?" she asked teasingly and then said, "Will you get us dinner? I don't feel like cooking. Take some money from my purse; it's in the gym bag by the front door. Thanks hon," and closed the door behind her.

Josh was still lying on his bed, still thinking how tight his mother's pussy was. Then he thought of Tammy, "Fuck! Harry fucked my little sister too?" he thought to himself. Images of his sister and Harry came to thought and his cock starts to harden, "Damn!" he said a little louder and he shook the images off his mind and stood up and went to the bathroom down the hall, cleaned up and went back to his room to dress up.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers
12