Innocence Lost Ch. 12

Story Info
Mouse is successful.
3.9k words
4.62
19.3k
1
0

Part 11 of the 35 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which Kedi discovers an innocence quite unlike the Innocence she knows so well; Innocence learns that the virtues of her name can contain elements of ignorance; and Mouse achieves success in her audition.

Null was a girl driven entirely by sexual passion. But an undirected, random and indiscriminate sexual passion. She was forever in a state of sexual readiness, constantly dripping with passion, and constantly aching to have her vagina filled with sexual satisfaction. She was a slender girl with a bush of wild uncombed shoulder-length hair and nothing else. Clothes didn't remain on her long enough to be called her own, and all attempts made to keep make-up or jewelry on her was wasted. All she ever wore was a ring pierced through the top of her vagina, above the clitoris, where a chain could be connected to restrain her from attacking any potential candidate for sex. Most of the time, she would sit in a state of torpor, occasionally stroking her crotch or massaging her breasts, but when a man, a woman or a child came by she suddenly became rampant, and would, where there were no restraints, throw herself physically on that person and attempt to have sex with them.

When Null was introduced to Kedi, she was chained up with her ankles to her wrists, looking very sorry for herself in the corner of a night-club room. The owner of the Teddy Bear had bought her, or at least signed a contract for her services, in the hope that she would make a good act. Unfortunately for him, she was untrainable, she couldn't speak a word or even, seemingly, understand any, and when released from her chains, simply launched herself in an uncoordinated fashion on the first thing she saw. This happened to be on stage, when the Sex Machine, as her stage act was known as, was unleashed. There was no build-up, as the proprietor had hoped. No gentle masturbation or even a routine of sexual advance. She had been brought on stage where she'd been actively rubbing her clitoris, clearly excited at the prospect of attention. Her keeper, a small man in his late forties, unchained her with her face to the audience. When released, however, she sprang straight off the stage onto a table where a young couple were sitting, clearly more interested in each other than anyone else, and started molesting the two of them. With no preparation, she pulled off the already modest dress she was wearing and started grasping at the crotches of the man and the woman, groaning in a full-throated and quite frightening way.

It had been difficult to restrain Null, as everyone who touched her was instantly the focus of her sexual attention, as she pulled penises out of their trousers, and unbuttoned blouses. Initially, there was an amusement value but this became somewhat diminished as the struggle to restrain the girl started resembling that of controlling an escaped animal. Kedi had heard of this embarrassing evening, and how it had convinced the proprietor that Null wasn't a suitable act for his place. Perhaps at the Bird Cage or the Revue Bar, or other coloured establishments, an uncontrolled beast like Null would be better suited, but her act would be all audience participation and no showmanship at all.

Kedi knew that the proprietor was offering Null to her because she was black and that he had the peculiar idea that black people were somehow better than white people in coping with such naked sexuality, but it was more out of a sense of sympathy for the girl that she'd accepted. She couldn't help feeling sorry for Null, seeing her chained there with her bushy brown hair falling over her face but not obscuring her manic hungry stare and the tongue that lasciviously brushed across her lips as she eyed Kedi watching her.

It was not easy for Kedi to take Null back with her to the flat she shared with her lover, Chastity, and with Innocence and her lover, Mouse. Even in Wonderground, a certain degree of modesty was required. It was all right for someone like Kedi to walk about naked. She was after all, black, and somehow this was considered more acceptable. It was another matter to take around Null, who seemed to forever have her hands stroking her vagina, anus or breasts, and couldn't be trusted to keep her clothes on for any length of time at all. Her hands still had to be manacled together, and a chain was attached to her cunt-ring to a lead which Kedi would hold. The reason for the cunt-ring, Kedi was told, was that Null was much more responsive to a tug about her crotch than anywhere else, and thus much more co-operative.

Null was a girl much adapted for sex. She had had so much sex in her life, that her vagina had become quite hardened to it, and she seemed to produce lubricants from inside her at a terrifyingly consistent rate. Her stamina for sex was of record-breaking proportions. The proprietor had found to his cost that Null had no sense of when to stop. When she was released for sex with him and immediately jumped on top of him and within seconds had stimulated his penis and pushed it inside her, he had thought that he was on to a good thing. After more than an hour later, when he was thoroughly exhausted and she seemed as fresh and hungry as when they had started, he felt somewhat out of his depth.

Kedi gingerly led Null through the streets by her lead. She wore a single white robe, with her manacled wrists, as well as the lead Kedi held, attached to the cunt-ring. Null followed behind, with her eyes wildly roving and blowing kisses and making very lewd gestures with her tongue at people passing by. When the two had got onto seats on a train, Kedi securely held onto Null's hands which given any opportunity would either burrow deep inside her dress to her cunt or wander to Kedi's own cunt. On one occasion, she let her eyes drop down to see that Null had somehow pulled up her dress to above her waist, had her legs wide open and swivelling her mousy-brown and slightly worn crotch at the young seven-year old girl opposite. While Kedi bent over to pull Null's dress down to her knees, she could feel Null's teeth nibbling at the back of her neck, and the tongue wandering along to her ear. This felt quite pleasant, so Kedi allowed this to continue. This was a mistake, because the next thing was that Null got out of her seat and pushed her self against Kedi on her seat groaning loudly and gutturally as she pushed her crotch hard against Kedi's own.

After Kedi had settled Null down, and thought that perhaps she had nothing more to worry about, she relaxed by looking at the advertisements on the train above other passenger's heads. These were for such things as condoms - showing a woman putting one over a man's erect penis with the slogan For a Firmer Fuller Fit - and cigarettes, which were bizarrely as full of sexual content as the one for condoms. Kedi's eyes dropped down to the level of those of the passengers opposite and noticed that the old woman and the young boy opposite were staring across at Null with what looked like appalled voyeurism. Kedi turned her head to see the object of their stares, which was Null who had bent her head over and was fellating another boy, in his early teens, who was clearly enjoying it from the size of his penis. With an apology to the boy, she pulled Null up, and took the two of them along to another seat in a different part of the train.

On the way down the corridor, however, it was necessary for Kedi and Null to squeeze past a tall man standing by the doors and it even startled Kedi when Null suddenly dropped onto the floor in front of the man, pulled his trousers down with her teeth and started sucking and licking his penis which, rather predictably, started swelling at the unexpected attention. Kedi pulled Null up by her hair, hoping that the action wouldn't cause her to bite the penis off, and bundled the girl off to the end carriage. It was there that she resolved that the best strategy was to restrain her as forcefully as she could, which she did by securing her to her waist and allowing Null to lick and kiss her face all over. It was, therefore, with relief that Kedi was able to bundle Null out of the train eventually with her face stinging from a coating of saliva, and then to march her to her flat.

Null was not generally curious of the environment she was in. She'd been in many and in several different countries, but she'd never really thought about anything other than sex, and where she'd next be getting a fuck from. She loved the strong forceful way that Kedi handled her and she looked forward to being able to have full sex with her. On the walk down the green leafy suburban streets of Wonderground, Null held passionately onto Kedi, allowing her dress to ride up as high as it could to feel Kedi's smooth black thighs against her own. She felt constantly driven to throw herself bodily against Kedi and luxuriate in her beautiful tall firm body. It was only when Kedi had pushed open the door of the modest flat she shared that Null was at last able to achieve her ambition. At last her advances on Kedi were not repelled and she pushed the tall black girl onto the sofa and the two were making love.

Null wasn't very able to compare the quality of her sexual experiences, but had she been able to she'd have known that this was amongst the best, particularly when two other girls, a shorter one and one almost as tall as Kedi - Mouse and Chastity - joined in, and she found herself the centre of attention of three women. She'd often had group sex before - though normally with men and usually with penises in every orifice, but what was lacking in quantity was being compensated to a certain extent by quality.

Innocence came as a surprise to Null. Even she had come to associate a woman's body with a cunt and a man's body with a penis. But here was a woman's body with a penis. And what a penis! Null leaned over Innocence's body licking her thighs with a long practised tongue and watching the swelling as she eased herself closer and closer towards it. She then took Innocence's testicles into her mouth and ran her tongue round and round them, watching with fascination as Innocence's penis swelled and grew and swelled in a curious upright contrast to the round-thighed, smooth-skinned, flat-stomached, full-breasted woman's body it was attached to.

Null put her lips to the glans at the end of Innocence's penis, with the foreskin pulled back as far and as tight as it could go. She then gradually eased her mouth over it and then pushed the whole of it deep and deep down into her throat, while the throbbing sexual urge between her thighs grew and grew. And then it couldn't be contained any longer, as she pulled Innocence's fully erect penis out of her mouth, and in two or three swift manoeuvres she had it firmly inside her cunt. Her eyes swelled with satisfaction, and she gasped with a frightening intensity as it pushed as deep inside her as it could.

Then sitting astride Innocence, she looked down on the beautiful woman's body beneath her, with her straight hair grown just to her shoulders, her round breasts with pink full nipples, the slender waist and her beautiful full lips. She stared into Innocence's eyes which projected a compassion and intelligence she couldn't really understand, but also a lust and sexual urge that she understood fully. It was this latter she loved, and which drove her to push her body up and down with fierce rhythmic thrusts and an urgency she rarely felt as strongly, until her inevitable orgasms came.

Null always orgasmed. She orgasmed several times each day, not necessarily from sex with other people but just from the passion of her own masturbation. But this time her orgasms came with a strength and ferocity that frightened even her. Where was it coming from? Her eyes burst into spontaneous tears as she thrust and thrust at Innocence's beautiful body. And in the meantime she pushed her middle finger deep inside her anus to add to the thrusts of Innocence's prick which she could feel against the tip of her finger through the internal membrane.

Then, she had to do it, she pulled Innocence's still erect penis out of her vagina and thrust it deep inside her anus. For a few minutes this went on while she used her fingers to part her vagina and thust them deep inside the front of her and exercised her clitoris. And then came an explosion of orgasm. Greater than that before. And in the midst of it she felt Innocence release herself. Quickly she pulled Innocence's penis out of her backside, and while the semen was still pumping out, she put her mouth around it, - ignoring the traces of shit and blood that had attached itself to it - and released it into her throat. Her favourite food was semen - and woman's semen was a feast she could never miss.

Fortunately for Null, Mouse didn't appear to mind too much that her bed with Innocence was now often shared with a rampant sex machine - although if she'd had the wit to understand, she would have become aware that Innocence was becoming a little exhausted and frankly tired of Null's incessant craving for sex. It was while Innocence's penis was deep inside her anus while her hands were grasping the headrest at the top of the bed that Mouse returned looking thoroughly exhausted herself. Her hair, now cut very short in a boyish style was sticking up and out in all directions and the jacket she wore had its buttons done up slightly out of sequence. These days Mouse had adopted a very business-woman appearance, with frequent visits to the barbers to keep her hair a tidy short-back-and-sides and a neat jacket or blazer that almost, but not quite, covered her shaven crotch. She had taken to wearing stockings and stilettos - but on this instance she was completely bare-legged.

"How did the auditions go?" wondered Innocence, withdrawing her penis from Null's rear end and signalling her to resist.

Mouse smiled triumphantly. "It was hard work - but I got through!" She had just been auditioning for the lead part in a prestigious musical, which would take her touring around the world, and would instantly propel her into the aristocracy of sex actresses. This musical combined music and song, drama and comedy, sex and more sex. It was in fact a musical version of Anne of Green Gables, where Mouse would be playing Anne and would distinctly relish the sex scenes with school-children.

Mouse settled down on the end of the bed and idly stroked Null, who was being restrained by the chain tied to her cunt-ring and with the end looped around Innocence's wrist. "How hard were the auditions?" Mouse's lover wondered.

Mouse leaned towards Innocence and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "Very very hard!" she elaborated.

In fact as Mouse explained, the tiring aspect was to have to perform so many demanding sex acts in front of people she'd never met before with people whom she'd also never met - and certainly had never fucked - before. And she had had to do that with a degree of enthusiasm and professionalism that had to be greater than that which she would more normally need to achieve.

The first part of the exercise was simply to determine how well Mouse could continue to act while having sex with a single partner. Her partner in this case was a man who was himself being auditioned. Her task was to convincingly recite her lines, - which she'd had the opportunity to practise at home, - while being fucked from under her and at the same time bring her partner to a climax at the appropriate point. Then at that point - and neither earlier nor later - she would take her partner's penis level to her face and have him ejaculate into her mouth. She knew that a lot depended on the skill of her partner to curb his ejaculation to the right moment, as well as on her skill to assist this process. As it happened her partner ejaculated too soon, while Mouse was completing her speech and positioning herself to take the final act. Semen splattered all over her breasts and covered her lipsticked nipples. Mouse however managed to ad-lib sufficiently well at this stage to make it appear that this might not have been an accident.

She had obviously done quite well enough at this stage, because she was then invited to a more formal interview. Here - like other candidates - she rushed to the lavatories to straighten her clothes, pull on her stockings, apply make-up and lipstick to her face, breasts and cunt, and run a comb through her hair. She then carefully buttoned her jacket and waited anxiously with others in the anteroom. She spent a little time reading the various Stage and Theatre magazines and examining the other candidates who were both competitors and potential future colleagues. Like her they were dressed in their smartest - or in ways that they felt put themselves at their best advantage. One slim girl with a gorgeously boyish face that Mouse was aching to have sex with in the auditions, was dressed in a pair of thick-soled boots, a short unbuttoned leather jacket and nothing else. She hadn't shaved her vulva, which was a gloriously abundant bush through which Mouse caught a glimpse of some gold jewelry.

The formal interview was one where Mouse felt she'd excelled. She carefully arranged her legs so that her cunt was shown to its best advantage, and unbuttoned enough of her jacket to emphasise the voluptuousness of her bust. The interviewing panel consisted of the director, the producer and a short girl with glasses and long, abundant hair which obscured most of her face and most of her body. They asked her the usual questions about her experience, her acting qualifications and what she knew about the production. At the end, they informed her that she was invited to be amongst those who would be judged on their sexual abilities after the formal interviews.

This was to be in the afternoon, so Mouse was free to spend time by herself, which she did by looking around the clothes shops in the vicinity of the theatre where the auditions taking place. It was with some anxiety that she noticed that the girl with the boots and leather jacket was also invited back for the sex tests. The tests were on three areas of sexual expertise - which were fairly standard - being anal, same-sex and group categories. When Mouse came back, she carefully stripped herself - putting her stockings into her jacket pocket - and positioned herself with the other naked candidates at the side of the stage, waiting for her turn. She made a point of sitting next to the girl who had worn a leather jacket - and was now revealing a tattoo of a naked child on her shoulder - in the hope that she would have her same-sex audition with her.

The sexual audition ordeal took several hours. The first exercise was fairly short - being essentially the anal sex. The candidates were examined by a doctor first for their suitability - and one man with piles failed at that stage. Then each candidate had a greased dildo eased up their anus, while their clitoris or penis was stimulated. This was clearly an opportunity for acting - where some candidates made rather too much of an effort to demonstrate their arousal at anal entry. Mouse was no different of course. When you're being fucked up the arse-hole on stage and you're sharing the lead part in a song with the man who is buggering you - it is essential to appear to be enjoying what you're doing it.

The lesbian sex session lasted much longer - and Mouse was pleased that she did in fact enjoy the girl who'd worn the leather jacket. Disappointingly for Mouse, she soon established that this girl wasn't actually very keen on sex with women at all. Although she'd obviously had some experience on stage, - and went through the motions in a fairly convincing way, - she had no native enthusiasm for the task and her cunt was hardly lubricated at all. This was totally unlike Mouse, who was aching with desire for the girl and was persuading her to do such things as putting her finger up her anus and to nibble her clitoris that really went beyond the call of duty. However the role of Anne of Green Gables involved a great deal of lesbian sex, and Mouse hoped this wouldn't go unnoticed. And in any case, it may have been that this girl was being auditioned for a different role where there'd only be perfunctory lesbianism.

12