Innocence Lost Ch. 12

Story Info
Joan and Tammy get fucked by Harry and Robby.
11.6k words
4.43
55.5k
9

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

This Chapter is dedicated to my readers especially to rdavis and Ved. Innocence Lost is totally a fictional story as is its characters.

INTRODUCTION:

Characters for this chapter are as follows: the main character of Innocence Lost, Joan (38) is a white female 5' 3", married to Drake (40) white male and their daughter Tammy (18) 5' 3". Harry (39) is a black male 5' 11", a former boss of Drake and Harry's son Robby (18) 5' 8". Harry tricked Joan on making her to see him using her daughter Tammy for a reason and the story ended up with Harry and son fucking Joan and daughter.

-------------------------------------------------

It's been a couple of weeks since Joan and Drake's night out with Joan and Ben. She only heard from Jen a couple of times since then. Jen thanked Joan for changing her outlook in life. Joan was a little surprise when Jen was ecstatic about having her period but she ignored it. They talked about Jen's new look and Joan was so happy for her especially when Jen told her that couple of guys from work actually asked her out to dinner since coming back to work.

Joan inquired about Ben in one of their talks and found out that they only went out again once for dinner but no sex. Jen told Joan that he seems more interested about her. Jen seems not to mind at all since she's not into Ben as well. Jen also asked if they could go out again when time permits and of course Joan said, "Certainly!"

Joan's son, Josh, just left for the Bahamas with his girlfriend, Sheryl. Her daughter Tammy decided to see their cousin who lives about 2 hours drive north of them this coming weekend. Her husband Drake seems to be staying later and later at work for the past couple of days. Drake also have a 2 day training seminar tomorrow, she's only glad that it will be in town other than it will be starting late in the morning and will end late at night. Drake and Joan had a little bickering about this when she complained why he still has to go to work before going to his seminar rather than straight from home, but she gave in eventually.

--------------------------------------------------

Drake left for work a little late than usual since it's only his idea to go to work and then to the seminar. Tammy was out the door a few minutes later, she told Joan she's meeting up with friends at the mall. Today is Joan's work out day but somehow was not in the mood and did a little house cleaning and laundry. She just wanted to relax and do some reading and that's what she just did after she had a light lunch. She was having a bubble bath and just relaxing when her thoughts started to drift.

She thought of her son with his girlfriend in the Bahamas on their own without any chaperone of sort. She began to wonder what they're doing at this moment; it will be their first night. Then the thought of her son's cock flashed through her mind, she couldn't remember when was the last time she had it in her or yet seen it. She began to reminisce back then and the secrets between Josh, Tammy and her. She must have been in deep thought as she was startled by the sound of the phone ringing and finally noticed that she was rubbing her clit. She's feeling aroused as well, "Oh God! What am I doing?" she said to herself as the phone rang again. She took a deep breath and stood up, scooping up the towel hanging next to the tub and wrapped her body quickly as she step out.

She's trailing wet footprints across their bedroom carpet to reach the phone and finally got to it half way on its fifth ring. She's completely surprised to hear the voice on the other line, "Harry?" she ask softly.

Joan's heart starts to beat faster as the man on the other line confirmed it. She didn't know if its anger or something she was feeling as she felt her heart beating hard against her chest. But one thing for sure she knew that this call is nothing but a sex call. She wants to hang the phone but sat on the bed instead.

"What's the matter?" Harry asks in the most soothing way he could manage.

"I thought we had a clear understanding?" she asks in a calm voice.

"I can't help it. I just have to call you." he said.

"There's only one thing you want ever time you call, Harry!" she said with a little tone in her voice this time.

"I guess I don't have to wooo you, you seem to know why I called."

"Please don't tell me you're in town?" she calmly asks as she already knew the answer.

"I asked my son what he wanted as a gift for graduating with top honors. He kept insisting to visit down here. He said he missed his friends and all. But I know Rob; he's not this persuasive if you know what I mean?" Harry started to explain. "He finally persuaded me and I totally agreed when he finally admitted to me the real reason. You won't believe it!" he excitedly finished.

Harry waited for a response but nothing. He thought she hanged up but he could slightly hear her breathing on the phone. "I'm sure that you heard what happened before we left town, but in case you didn't, my son and I....."

Joan knew what happened. She heard Tammy telling Josh all about it that night. "I know Harry! I know!" she said cutting off Harry. She doesn't want to hear it from him.

Harry smiled, "Robby wanted to see Tammy again and I've been thinking of you lately too so here we are."

Joan closed her eyes thinking what she could do to avoid what she suspected of Harry's plan. Then she said, "Tammy's not here."

"She shouldn't be. She should be on her way" he told Joan.

"What do you mean?" her voice still calm. She knew it wouldn't do any good to yell at him.

"Rob told me about half an hour ago that she's on her way. I assumed he got her cell phone number and called her."

"She know your here too?"

"I assume she does. She's as smart as you. Does it really matter? I'm sure she would love another taste of it if you know what I mean?"

"What do you want then?" she doesn't even know why she even asked.

Harry wasn't expecting such a question from Joan, "You know what Tammy and Rob will be doing and I don't mind having fun with her too. But I got to admit that I would like to have you." Harry paused then thought of something that might change what ever she's thinking of. "Then we might invite some friends over and share your lovely daughter with them..."

"Don't do this Harry, please?" Harry heard her sincere plea as she cut her off.

"You might just want to show up and help Tammy with the evident action she would be getting" Harry said.

Joan couldn't think of anything else as Harry gave her the hotel and room they were staying in before hanging up. She held the phone for a few seconds staring at it before hanging it up. She couldn't shake off the images of her daughter with Harry and his son. Although she haven't met Rob, she knew how he is from the story Tammy was telling her brother that one night.

"Tammy could obviously handle them" Joan thought to her self, but she knew she got to be there to protect her daughter somehow if what Harry said is true of having more men to have it with Tammy.

Joan stood up and finished drying off as she kept on thinking of the situation she and her daughter is in for. All the while as she dressed up she couldn't believe the feeling she's experiencing, she felt excited! "I can't believe this!" she yelled in frustration, "What's wrong with me!"

Joan lifted the phone and dialed Tammy's cell phone number. She waited impatiently till it rang. Then the second time, the third, fourth, fifth and Tammy's voice message after the sixth ring. She threw the phone on the bed in anger and it bounced off the bed to its headboard and landed back on the bed with its batteries and cover flying in different directions.

Joan reacted silly trying to catch the battery heading towards her and missed. She managed to let out a smile and laughed at her self. She picked the battery and gathered the rest of the phone from the bed and put it back together in one piece and set it back on its base. She realized that this is no different when she had a foursome with Drake, Jen and Ben. Harry's been gentle with her since the beginning and all she does is get mad and hated him although she admitted having awesome orgasms. No matter what she does, Harry got his way anyway, "Let's have some fun" she said as she took one last look at her self in the mirror before heading out the bedroom.

------------------------------------------------------

Robby waited by the hotel lobby for Tammy to show up. His timing going down was just perfect as he didn't wait too long before spotting her. He watched her as she walked towards the main lobby area. "She's so gorgeous" he told himself.

Tammy was wearing a mid thigh light colored patterned skirt with a sleeveless light yellow blouse that exposes a little of her mid section as she walks.

Robby kept observing her as she walked towards his direction though she hasn't spotted him yet. He couldn't avoid noticing the teenage boys and couple of men turns their head as she passed them. He even saw her looked back at one of the boys and smiling as she turned her head back.

She's shaking her head and smiling as she managed a few steps up another landing and she spotted Robby as she lift her head and gave him a beautiful smile that every man would die for to see.

"What's so funny?" Robby asked as he approached her smiling back at her.

Tammy looks up at Robby, "Nothing. The guy tried to ask me out" she said, still smiling.

Robby move in closer to her right side and wraps his left arm around her back and playfully squeezes her against his left side. "Well we better come along before he could have another chance on asking you out!" Robby joking around as he guides her towards the elevators.

Tammy went along and was laughing as well. An old couple was just getting off one of the elevators as they turn the corner. Tammy let out a yelp as her right arm flew forward jerking her body in motion as Robby pulls her arm as he dashes towards the elevator. Tammy was giggling as they passed the old couple who just got out. "Excuse us!" then more laughter.

The old couple just smiled as they watched this young beautiful white girl and a handsome looking young black boy getting along and having fun.

Robby managed to stop the doors from closing as he slipped his right arm between the doors and it opened once more. They went in like small kids playing and laughing. Robby pulled Tammy with her back to him and wrapped his arms around her front as his back slammed against the back wall of the elevator as it closes.

Tammy rested the back of her head against his chest as her laughter subsided and placed both her hands on his arms clinging to them. She could feel his chest rise as he breathed. "You forgot something! What floor?"

"Oooops!" laughter again, "15" he said.

Tammy moved forward slipping out of Robby's loose embrace to press the button. She felt his hands against her shoulders turning her around to face him.

Robby lowered his head and kissed her on the lips as she faced him. He felt her hand moved to his waist as she kissed him back. His hands slid from her shoulders down to her buttocks and gently squeezed her ass cheeks and slightly lifting her up making her body slide against him.

Robby was just wearing a matching varsity sweat pants and shirt that made it easily for Tammy to feel his semi-erect hard on against her belly. The bulged she felt reminded her of how hung Robby is, she let out a moan as she kissed him back. She was about to take his bulge with her hand when the elevator doors opened. They broke their kiss, their embrace and walked out of the elevator with Robby leading the way to their room.

"Harry's here?" Tammy asked as they walked through the hall.

"You mean right now?" and saw her nod, "He wasn't in the room when I left, he said he's going somewhere last I saw pops" he lied. Father and son already planned things up. "You Ok with this?" he asked as he started to slide the key card on the door and opened it.

Tammy just moved closer to him with her hands holding his right arm like a child.

Robby pushed the door open and revealing a nice size suite to Tammy. He urged her to go in first and he followed right behind her. "Pops!" Robby yelled that startled Tammy.

He called again and no answer. "I guess he's not here" he said as he took her hand and guided her towards the sofa and slumped down taking her with him.

Tammy landed on top of Robby on his lap and felt Robby's lips against her cheek kissing it and slowly moving towards her lips. She turned her head to meet his lips and they kissed passionately. She then felt his hand slid against her leg, up to her thigh, sliding the skirt up in the process as it stopped on her hip.

Robby kissed her gently as he caressed her soft skin by the hips a few second before sliding his hands back down her smooth leg. With his right arm supporting her back, he slid his right hand between her right arm the side of her chest and started to massage her right breast through her blouse and bra.

Tammy managed to let out a soft moan as they continue to kiss. She then felt the growing bulge from under her, poking her lower back. Then she felt her other hand slid between her legs, caressing both her inner thighs an inch at a time as it slid up and down. She's getting aroused from the foreplay he's doing to her body. Her breathing was getting heavier as his hand got closer to her mound, anticipating the feeling she would experience the moment his hand reach its destination.

----------------------------------------------------

Harry was in the lobby as well when Tammy arrived. He would have mistaken her as Joan from a distance if not from the clothes she were wearing, typical teenager's outfit. He watched and witnessed everything his son witnessed as she walked through the lobby. It's amazing how Tammy could affect every boy's and men's actions and perhaps their imagination as they looked at her lustfully as she passes by.

She's neither a slut type nor a tramp or wild type of a girl, but just a young beautiful girl, innocent looking, and vibrant but seems to have an aura that perhaps affects most male species to want to make out with her. Just like how he felt towards Joan.


Harry was a little doubtful that Joan will even show up but he knew her, she will show up. He took his cell phone and pressed the numbers. It rang a few times before he heard the familiar answering machine and hang up. "She's not home" he told him self and smiled, "she's on her way."

It was just over 40 minutes from when Tammy and Robby disappeared from his sight when he finally spotted Joan entered the lobby doors. She was wearing a patterned light purple shoulder less mid thigh summer dress and a 2 inch heeled white shoe, her hair in a phony tail just like Tammy's. He saw her paused for a moment and looked around the lobby floor and started to walk towards his direction and the elevators. He saw her took a small piece of paper from her purse and glanced at it for a couple second before returning it in her purse.

"Do you require any assistance ma'am?" a concierge happily greeted Joan.

Tammy didn't notice the concierge and was startled as he greeted her, "Oh!" she stopped just in time from bumping to him and closed her purse.

"My apologies ma'am" the concierge said as he realized that he startled her.

"It's OK. I'm fine, thank you" Joan said.

"Are you a guest ma'am?" the concierge asked politely.

"Ah, Um.." Joan was stammering for an answer when she heard a voice from behind her.

"Is everything Ok my dear?" Harry asked Joan as he approached Joan and the concierge.

Joan turned and played along, "Oh yes, he's just asking if I need any assistance."

The concierge turned to Harry, "Yes sir, it seems that she was lost and offered any assistance."

"Good man, good man" Harry said as he nod his head. "Perhaps you could take care of ordering us refreshments to be sent up to our room?"

"Any specific preferences sir?" the concierge asked.

Harry turned to Joan, "Go along dear wait for me by the elevators."

Joan started walking towards the elevators and took a quick glimpse back at the two about halfway through and saw them shook hands. She could obviously see the monetary bill that was folded in the concierge's hand as he pocketed it. She continued on as she saw Harry turn her way.

Harry watched Joan as she walked. He still couldn't believe how she could maintain such a body and looked very young for her age. He saw her smile as he approached her waiting by the closest elevator and just noticed her nipples protruding against her dress; apparently she wasn't wearing any bra.

Joan turned to walk beside Harry as they continued on midway. Harry just pressed the up button when an elevator behind them opened. They waited for the last person to get out before getting in and another couple joined in. The man pressed 6 as the elevator doors closes and Harry pressed 15.

It's a quick ride up and the other couple got off their floor and soon they were by themselves. "Nice dress and your quite beautiful as always" he commented without looking at Joan.

"Thanks" is all she could manage to say in a soft voice.

He looked down at her and could definitely see her quite obvious hard nipples. "You're up to this?" he asked.

Joan looked up at him and smiled. "It's not that we haven't done this other than with Tammy this time instead of Drake. Did you call him about this?"

Harry laughed, "I know Drake, and he won't have any problem with it if it's only you. I'm not sure if he'll agree about Tammy that's why I didn't brought it up at all. Did you tell him?"

Joan was about to answer when the elevator doors opened. They both looked up and saw their floor number lighted and they both stepped out. "He doesn't know."

"I assume she told you about it?" He saw her nod, "What could you say about it?"

Joan told Harry how she felt that night but didn't tell him every detail and the real story of how it came about of her knowing what transpired between her daughter Harry and his son. She continued on to tell him of what she thought of him and how she realized her position between him and her husband. "I still prefer for Drake's approval whenever we plan to meet except if Tammy is present" she paused and glance up at him, "And I prefer to keep it a secret if we could help it" she finished.

Harry was quite surprised for her surrender, "I'm really glad that you came to realize it, it would be much easier and fun if you just let go."

A few more steps and they're in front of the door, "Tammy should be sucking Robby's dick by now" he commented as he looked at his watch.

"She hasn't seen you yet?" Joan asked surprised.

Harry shook his head. He told her his plan before opening the door as silent as he could manage and snuck in, Harry leading the way and out of sight, Joan closed the door behind her. He picked on the corner to take a glimpse of what's going on. He signaled to Joan to follow quietly.

Joan followed as Harry close behind Harry and as she cleared the corner wall entrance she saw a young handsome black man sitting on the sofa and Tammy between his spread knees obviously giving him a blowjob and she still have her clothes on. She made eye contact with the young man and saw him smile and she smiled back as she followed Harry behind the bar.

Harry gave Joan a thumb's up and saw her nod. He then snuck back towards the entrance door and waited for a few seconds before revealing himself. He started to walk towards Rob and Tammy; he was a couple of feet behind Tammy before he made any sound.

"I could tell you're really good at that" Harry said.

Tammy was startled from the voice behind her and made her fall back on her ass. "Harry!" she shouted but with a relief in her tone. She then eyed Robby and smacked his leg, "And you didn't warn me at all!"

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers