Innocence Lost Ch. 28

Story Info
Algebra lives with Innocence.
2.5k words
4.78
16.8k
00

Part 27 of the 35 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which the Science of Algebra lives with the virtues of Innocence and Dodie discovers some of the more bizarre attributes of Algebra.

True to her name, Algebra was a student of Mathematics at the University of Congress. She had applied unsuccessfully to read at the University of Labia, but Congress was a good second choice, where she was able to study with some of the very best professors in the country. Also true to her name, Algebra was a girl of very pure principles and practices. She was one of many students who was a practising naturist at the university, although one of the very few who were women.

She felt no shame about wearing nothing but a pair of small pumps and the large round glasses she needed to compensate for her myopia. She knew that she was thought very attractive by the male students and lecturers, and by not a few of the women, but this didn't trouble her in the slightest. She very occasionally indulged in sex with them, but she wasn't noted for a particular promiscuous lifestyle although she very rarely had sex with a partner on more than one occasion. She did however have a taste for urine and for pissing on her lovers which put off some of the more squeamish of those she made love with.

She didn't often wonder why it was that the release of her urine over a lover's body, clothed or naked, gave her so much pleasure. It seemed in any case quite a natural relief to the build up of the pressure that lovemaking necessarily entailed. She also found the taste of urine in her mouth or dripping down through her hair, over her forehead and over her cheeks somehow very stimulating. She had to be very careful about swallowing the stuff. She didn't want to catch anything, although she had often managed to convince herself that urine, like saliva, was probably quite safe and antiseptic.

Like all students, she needed somewhere to live and not somewhere at all expensive. She wasn't at first particularly excited by the advertisement in the Congress Evening Post for Third Girl to Share Flat. Must be broadminded. She had no idea what was meant by broadminded, although friends of her told her that it was probably a euphemism for something quite disgusting. She turned up at Innocence's and Dodie's flat really having no preconceptions of what to expect. Her main concern was that they too should be broadminded with regard to her own naturism. The landlady of her last flat was far from so on this matter, and had insisted, rather forcefully, that she either get dressed or get out. Algebra's principles wouldn't contemplate compromise, so she moved out almost immediately and had spent most of the last month sleeping on a sofa in a girlfriend's bedsit.

She didn't immediately warm to Dodie when she opened the door. Dodie had grown her hair, but it was still quite short, and she wore a large sweatshirt which pretended that she too was a student at the University of Congress, which of course she wasn't. The polytechnic she'd been to had been far less illustrious. She quite liked the fact that Dodie wore no trousers or knickers, but she felt that by wearing other clothes the girl was compromising on a principle which Algebra held quite dear. However, she herself hadn't turned up naked, wearing the long white laboratory coat she habitually wore whenever she ventured out of the university grounds into the city beyond.

Dodie quite clearly took a liking to her and appeared quite enthusiastic when Algebra spoke of her naturism and vegetarianism. She suggested that Algebra take her clothes off. "It's much better to dress as you feel comfortable." With no celebration, Algebra undid her coat, and lay it down on the back of the chair she was sitting in. She was very impressed by the flat. It was very expensively decorated, and had more than enough of modern conveniences to have deserved the notice All mod. cons. which in fact the advertisement had neglected to mention.

"I've often thought of becoming a vegetarian myself," Dodie commented, stroking her pubic hair idly. "It seems a sensible thing to do. I wouldn't want to harm any animal, and I often feel disgusted when I'm eating meat that once this fleshy chunk of brown stuff once belonged to a living breathing sentient being."

"Exactly," agreed Algebra, who nonetheless slightly despised any lack of resolve on this or any other matter. At that moment, Innocence arrived wearing a short skirt and an even shorter top which showed off her breasts and waist to their best advantage. Algebra was slightly disgusted by the fact that this young girl was also wearing black stockings and awfully harmful stiletto heeled shoes. However, when Innocence sat down and started talking, her character seemed much more in keeping with her name and she was very concerned about Algebra's welfare.

"You've been sleeping on a sofa? And all because your landlady doesn't like nudity? How awful! I'm not a naturist myself, although I often don't wear any clothes. Particularly in my line of work."

"What kind of work is that?" Algebra wondered.

Innocence blushed slightly and looked embarrassedly at her red painted fingernails. "I'm an actress. Of sorts that is. I appear in films and videos. But they're a kind of specialised market. I make pornographic films."

Algebra had no real opinion on this activity. In fact she barely ever even thought about pornography. Images of naked women didn't bother her, although she thought there was rather too much underwear worn in most of that stuff. "Is that the reason why I must be broadminded?" Algebra quoted.

"Sort of," admitted Innocence. "But that's not the only reason. Another reason is that Dodie and I are lovers. We're very much in love, in fact. And there are quite a few girls who don't like sharing with couples like us."

This was another matter which Algebra had never really thought about much. True, she had on occasion made love with women - in particular her Number Group Theory lecturer - but she'd never really distinguished this very much from heterosexual love except insofar that women rarely, if ever, sported penises. "It's not something that bothers me greatly. I'm more concerned that I'll be able to study in peace. That's the most important thing. That's why I'm at university."

"Well, yes, of course it is," remarked Innocence, slightly chastened. "I was a student myself once, but I gave it up. But I know what it's like to study. Well, Dodie, what do you think? Is Algebra the sort of girl we'd like to have sharing the flat?"

Dodie smiled mischievously. "I don't see why not! What about you, Algebra? Does the idea appeal to you?"

It did, and Algebra moved in the very following day. It was a three bedroomed flat, but as Dodie and Innocence mostly shared the same bed the room assigned to Algebra was not the smallest, and was positively monstrous compared to the tiny rooms she'd been used to up to then. She'd even had to share bedrooms before: an arrangement fraught with problems with regard to Algebra's affection for urinating while making love. Not everyone liked the smell of fresh urine in their bedrooms.

It was a while until Algebra discovered the real reason why she was expected to be broadminded, but in a household where she was constantly naked and Dodie was more naked than not, it was natural that there would be an occasion when Algebra would see Innocence naked walking around the house with her penis dangling temptingly between her legs. At first Algebra saw it and really didn't recognise its significance, particularly as Innocence appeared to show no embarrassment at being seen naked. Later, however, while Algebra was puzzling over some of the more surprising conclusions of Gödel's theorem she recalled to her mind the image of Innocence striding along the corridor between the various rooms with a penis incongruously dangling between her full feminine thighs. She put her pencil to her mouth and chewed it contemplatively, a smile across her face and thoughts of Gödel (and indeed Russell, Mandelbrot and Newton) quite forgotten.

Dodie was not a girl who lacked for friends, but Algebra was impressed by the way she nevertheless remained passionately in love with Innocence however many different lovers she might entertain at home. She could see that despite her own promiscuous lifestyle she still felt very jealous of her lover's filmic sex life, but would sit on the sofa with Algebra and listen politely to Innocence's account of the sex she'd had during the day with the various male and female sex stars she performed with. Dodie's strength of affection towards her lover warmed her to Algebra, and she soon came to feel affectionate herself towards Dodie as she betrayed her feelings with tragic grimaces and repressed sighs.

So it was, that after a while she relented to Dodie's persistent attempts to make love with her. For a change, she didn't instantly slip her hand out of Dodie's as they sat together watching television. Nor did she politely but firmly remove her arm from around her shoulders. She let Dodie's hand rest on her thigh, and allowed the girl to become steadily bolder with her expressions of desire. Within a few minutes the two of them were wrestling together on the sofa, Dodie relieving herself of her tee-shirt and Algebra of the glasses which clashed uncomfortably against her cheeks. Dodie's tongue probed deep inside Algebra's vagina, her fingers prising it open wider to insert as much of her tongue as possible while also easing other fingers into the anus. Algebra leaned back against the leather upholstery, a button of it digging into her spine, giving vents to small but unmistakable cries of joy.

And then, as so often happened when Algebra felt a certain degree of passion, she felt that urge to piss that she so rarely suppressed. The pressure against her bladder, stimulated by the wine the two of them had been drinking previously, reached a high enough level and with no warning she started pissing directly into Dodie's face, and, as her mouth was open, directly onto her tongue and down her throat. At first Dodie wasn't too sure what was happening and continued regardless, perhaps accustomed to the presence of a similarly warm but usually much more viscous liquid directed into her mouth. But then, with a quite abrupt start, she pushed herself off Algebra, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and looking with some disbelief at the golden liquid dribbling down her chin and onto her chest.

"Uugghh!" She gasped. "You're pissing on me!"

"Don't you like it?" Wondered Algebra naïvely.

Dodie coughed and spat in an attempt to clear her mouth of the piss that had entered it. "Like it! Why should I like it? Would you like it if I pissed on you?"

"Oh Yes! I would!" Algebra answered enthusiastically. "Would you? Please!"

Dodie looked at Algebra with an expression of some disbelief. She shook her head slowly, shrugged her shoulders, and then headed off to the bathroom. Algebra sat on the sofa staring at Dodie's discarded tee-shirt, feeling cheated that her lovemaking had been so abruptly truncated and somewhat puzzled by Dodie's reaction. She'd assumed that for someone who had so many different partners and made love with a woman who was undeniably some kind of a freak, a little bit of urine would really be neither here nor there. Although some of the men and women who'd made love to her in the past had appeared disconcerted by her attraction to urine, she'd assumed that it was simply because it was a novel experience for them. She found it difficult to believe that this should be the case with Dodie who she'd often seen with a prick up her arse or vagina with very many different men and women.

After a few minutes, Dodie re-emerged from the bathroom with a towel rubbing her hair which she had just washed and a strong smell of toothpaste and mouth wash. She had also soaped and showered her chest and face. "Are you saying, Algebra, that you like to piss on people when you're making love?"

"Well, of course. Doesn't everyone?"

Dodie frowned slightly. "I shouldn't think so. And you also like to be pissed on?"

"Oh yes!"

"And shat on?"

"Oh no! That sounds too dirty! Well, I've never tried it. I can't believe turds could possibly taste as nice. And the smell is absolutely disgusting!"

"It is. Isn't it? And you want me to piss on you? Is that right?"

Algebra nodded. "That would be very nice."

Dodie sniffed. "Well, if it's what you want, let's go to the bathroom where it'll be easier to clean up. And I insist that it's you who clears up the mess."

"I don't mind that."

Dodie and Algebra wandered together to the bathroom and Algebra was gestured into the bath where she lay down in the cold empty interior. Dodie in the meantime opened a can of beer which she deliberately sprayed over Algebra's body as the froth came bubbling out. She then glugged at it quite desperately while eyeing Dodie lying in anticipation with frothy beer over her breasts and trickling down her stomach and tangling in her pubic hair. She very soon finished the beer with a glance of satisfaction and dropped the empty can into the wastepaper bin where it landed with a small thud on a discarded box of Algebra's sanitary towels.

"How do you feel?" Dodie asked the girl lying in the bath. "Are you ready?"

Algebra nodded, holding her breath against the very real feeling of pre-orgasmic pleasure. Dodie smiled grimly. She strode over to the bath, and then stepped into it, causing Algebra to pull one leg up while the other stretched out underneath Dodie and pressed against the plug. Dodie looked down at her, and Algebra could almost feel the gradual passage of liquid through the network of intestines and eventually into the urethra. This waiting was a pleasure in itself, but also caused her great impatience. "Piss on me!" She pleaded. "Piss on me!"

Almost immediately Dodie complied, and Algebra watched with delight as the arching stream of golden liquid emitted from between her legs and sprayed over her face, hair, breasts and legs, while Dodie shifted her aim to sprinkle Algebra as thoroughly as she could. She kept her mouth open as wide as possible to capture as many droplets of the precious liquid as she could and relished the taste of it on her tongue. She shivered in orgasmic delight, and let free a trickle of urine herself (not nearly as voluminous as Dodie's as she'd already relieved herself on her partner) which joined the flow of Dodie's urine trickling down her thighs and trailed in a single line down the centre of the bath and to the plug hole.

Algebra shivered and shuddered in the ecstasy of her passion while Dodie strode out of the bath and looked at Algebra with an expression the student couldn't really interpret but somehow concluded that it wasn't one of whole-hearted enthusiasm in the discovery of this particular variant in her lovemaking.

To Be Continued...