Innocence Lost Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Algebra's sympathetic attitude towards Chastity changed gradually as her new lover became more adventurous in her sex games. When Chastity first pissed on her, Algebra was at first delighted. This was how it was supposed to be! she exclaimed to herself. Pissing should come naturally in one's sex life. It shouldn't be forced. And how clever of Chastity to guess that this was the sort of attention that Algebra enjoyed. However, Chastity soon extended her repertory of sexual activity to include buggery with a dildo, shitting into her mouth, slapping her, beating her with a belt, tying her to the back of a chair, and many other such activities that she'd thought had been left behind when Twelve had abandoned them. She was rather more forceful with her protests than she'd been before. She'd been through all this humiliation before. She'd already decided that they were not for her, but Chastity ignored her, although she readily promised whatever Algebra might demand and smiled winningly. Algebra realised that Chastity was just too practised in this activity and had correctly gauged her as the kind of woman who despite herself was drawn to the darker side of sexual pleasure.

Chastity began inviting others back home with her, and Algebra found that she was made to participate in Chastity's sexual games with these people as well. Sometimes it was Algebra who was humiliated: tied up and forced to watch as Chastity and her new partner fucked away in front of her, sometimes to have semen, piss or shit spread over her face and body. Sometimes it was Algebra who participated in the humiliation of the guest, although she felt coerced to do so. And some of the girls and boys Chastity brought back were so young! Maybe even younger than Algebra's own eighteen years. They were bewildered and alarmed at what was being done to them. Algebra noticed, however, that there was a certain amount of subterfuge to Chastity's introduction of such partners into the house. She was told never to inform either Innocence or Dodie of who she'd brought back and definitely not what they had got up to. When Algebra asked why, she was merely told it was to prevent any 'misunderstanding'; though why Chastity should be so concerned when Dodie and Twelve were not that much better Algebra wasn't at all sure.

It was with some relief that Algebra announced to Innocence one evening that she'd found a flat to share with two final year students from her university. She explained that she thought that it would be better for her to share with other students, and not be distracted by people who had other things to do with their lives. Innocence tried to find out where Algebra was going to stay, and nodded sadly when Algebra said she didn't want to pass that information on.

"It's because of my sister, isn't it? You don't want her following you when you leave. Has she been treating you that badly?"

Algebra nodded and then burst into tears. She buried her naked body into Innocence's breasts and cried voluminously and self-consciously. Innocence coaxed the girl into her bed and they were soon making love which she performed with a tenderness and attention to detail much like it was at first with Chastity. Algebra looked in awe at Innocence's powerful penis thrusting deep inside her, while so intimately connected to such a beautiful and feminine body. She bent her head back and let loose a long and powerful cry.

"So tell me," said Innocence, as she and Algebra lay on the bed-sheets after Algebra had become exhausted by passion, "what has my sister been doing? What has she been making you do?"

Algebra looked down shyly at Innocence's limp penis between her legs and reached a hand out to stroke it. She continued stroking it, gently persuading it to a stubborn erection while hesitantly detailing all she had observed and participated in, noticing Innocence's confused mixture of approbation and sexual pleasure at the events she described.

"My sister's a monster!" Innocence exclaimed. "She mustn't stay under this roof for a moment longer. Tomorrow she has to get out, whatever excuses she might have!"

To Be Continued...

12