Innocence Lost Ch. 34

Story Info
Innocence is lost in the country.
3.3k words
4.62
20.8k
00

Part 33 of the 35 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which Innocence is lost in the country; there is much self-discovery and the less savoury aspects of country life are revealed.

Innocence and Dodie didn't share very many interests in common, but one that they did and which Innocence was particularly keen on pursuing was a love for walking in the countryside which they often did together. It was lovely to get away from the city and out into the open air, feeling the country air on their skins and finding deserted spots where they could make love in the warmth of the sun beating down on their backs, collecting souvenirs of insect bites on their inner thighs and grass in Dodie's vagina. It was on one such pleasant walk they had in the hills outside Congress when they found themselves horribly lost and dark clouds building up in the sky heavy with the promise of rain.

"What do we do now?" Wondered Dodie, looking up at the sky, pulling her shorts on as Innocence stood up in the meadow, still naked and her penis still shimmering from their lovemaking. "It's miles back!"

"We'll just have to hurry!" Innocence said, not feeling at all hopeful as she glanced up at the dark black and grey shadows. "We might have to shelter under a tree or something."

Dodie nodded. "We'd better get moving then!"

They strode on, as fast as they could without breaking into a run as the clouds came closer, accompanied by the occasional distant rumble. "We're not going to make it!" asserted Dodie, squeezing Innocence's hand tight as the first drops of rain squeezed out of the sky and sputtered on the dry earth of the waymarked path. "We'll get soaked!"

Unfortunately, Dodie's assertion proved to be altogether too true as the drops became heavier, more frequent and more persistent. The countryside's smell changed as the water cascaded on them, battering against their too flimsy clothes and pasting them against the hard contours of their bodies. Even their feet, sensibly enclosed within sturdy walking boots began to feel damp as water dribbled down their ankles and through the eyelets of their boots.

"Are you alright, you two?" Asked a woman in her early forties who was walking along the same path as them carrying a large umbrella over her head and wearing a pair of green wellington boots. She wore a flowery dress down to her knees and her brown wavy hair reached halfway down her back. "You look as wet as you can. You don't want to catch cold. Do you want to stop off at our cottage to dry? It's a long way to wherever you intend to go."

Innocence brushed the sodden strands of hair from her eyes and studied the woman who was quite thin with a scattering of dark brown freckles around her face. It was very comforting to meet someone so sympathetic. She glanced at Dodie, whose hand she was holding, who was suffering worse from the rain, the tee-shirt stuck against the cold-hardened nipples of her tiny breasts and every contour of her body clearly visible, including those normally obscured by her brief shorts, the pubic hairs emerging from either side and themselves dripping a stream of rain water.

"If it's no trouble ..." She replied with a broad grin. "We really should have looked at the weather forecast before we set out."

"We don't live far from here," the woman assented, leading the two lovers along a series of paths off the beaten track, past fields of sodden sheep and sheltering cows, to a small cottage in a small-holding of cabbages and hens. Outside the cottage were the carcasses of disemboweled cars and a few miserable looking dogs. It was not a pretty cottage, set in red brick and splattered by mud from the rain, but to Innocence's rain-stung eyes it was the most welcoming sight imaginable. She gasped with relief as she and Dodie sheltered under the derelict porch amongst milk bottles and car engines while the woman pushed open the unvarnished door.

Inside Innocence could hear a slight moaning from the kitchen as the woman pushed open the door. The woman noticed Innocence's frown. "That'll be my two eldest. They're having fun together no doubt. Well, you expect that from youngsters don't you?"

"I suppose so," agreed Innocence naïvely, not really expecting to see a boy of about eighteen sitting on a wooden chair by the table in a shirt with his legs open, his trousers and underpants about his ankle and with his penis being sucked by a girl wearing nothing at all, her hands creeping up the insides of his thighs and up his chest while he emitted frequent gasps of pleasure. The boy turned his head round as his mother entered and smiled welcomingly.

"Hello, Mum!" He said between gasps. "Wet, is it?"

"Very!" She smiled approvingly. "Hello, Kitty! Enjoying yourself?"

The girl pulled her mouth off the boy's penis, the length of it gradually easing through her full red lips, and gazed up at her mother, Dodie and Innocence. "Yes, Mummy! Ooh! Who're these two?" A sliver of viscous creamy liquid dribbled out of her mouth, down her chin and fell in a small globule to the stone kitchen floor.

"Couple of lasses caught in the rain. They'll be staying overnight until they dry their things. Don't worry about us. Just carry on."

"What will they think?" She asked pointing at Innocence and Dodie, her hair tied back in two pony-tails and her brow furrowing with concern.

"Nothing I imagine. If a girl can't enjoy herself with her brother, then who can she enjoy herself with?"

Kitty nodded and returned to her brother's penis which she continued fellating. Innocence felt a little uneasy, but the woman busied herself with pulling two ragged towels out of a cupboard and handing to the girls. She lowered her voice. "Don't worry about Kitty and Rover. They're incorrigible. Good, isn't it? Shows we're a close family, doesn't it? Is it like this in your family?"

Innocence nodded sadly, although she knew her mother would never show anything of the approval that Mrs. Giles was expressing. She wondered if the trouble that she and Chastity had taken in hiding their activity from their parents had been worth so much trouble after all. Dodie had different views. "My family never shared their bodies with each other. I don't think I'd have liked it if they did."

"Well, don't fret dearie. Not all families can be as close as ours." She lowered her voice. "Now, I don't like to have to tell guests this, and I guess it's not really necessary, we may be a close family, but we don't go in for any sexual promiscuity. So don't you get any ideas about Kitty, Rover, or for that matter my husband and young Fanny. We keep ourselves to ourselves. It's better that way. Don't think you can join in, though what you two pretty young things do together is your business." She raised her voice again. "Now take off your soaking things, and I'll prepare a lovely broth for us all to eat. What do you think, Kitty?"

Her daughter was leaning on top of her brother, her hands on his shoulders and his penis thrusting in and out of her bushy young cunt. "Oohh! Oohh! Oohh!!" She gasped.

"I guess she thinks it'd be a good idea," smiled her mother. "She's such a darling young thing. I can barely get enough of her myself. And the old man it's all he can do to share us. He's always poking around inside her. And talk of the devil! Here's my husband with young Fanny!"

A man about the woman's age entered the room in a loose overall with a young girl of about eleven who was wearing a pair of wellington boots and a large hat. "Hello there, love! I see the younguns are at it again!" He noticed Innocence and Dodie. "Why, love, you didn't tell us we had some guests. Did they get caught out in the rain?"

The mother nodded. "I said they could stay the night to dry off, if that's alright dear?"

He glanced at Dodie whose short hair had been toweled dry and Innocence who was turned away from him as she patted at her crotch to towel it sufficiently dry to be able to hide her penis from sight under the towel. She had no wish to shock her hosts with her unusual attributes. The husband smiled. "Well, as long as they respect the rules of the house and don't get up to any funny business, I don't mind how long these pretty lasses stay. What do you think, Fanny?"

The child giggled. "That girls got no tits, Daddy," she said referring to Dodie. "She's just like a boy. Boys don't have tits, neither."

"Don't be rude!" Exclaimed her mother slapping her daughter on the bare backside. "Not all girls are like Kitty." Innocence blanched, probably more than Dodie who was almost proud of the smallness of her breasts. What would this close (possibly too close) family make of her if they knew what it was she had hidden underneath the towel she wrapped so firmly around her damp groin? If Dodie was like a boy in her breastlessness, what would they make of her semi-erect penis, pressing uncomfortably against the towel's fabric.

"Dinner won't be long!" Called out the mother. "Rover, I hope you and Kitty aren't going to be at it for too long. I want you two to help me lay the table for dinner."

It had been a long evening and Innocence was quite pleased when it was over and she and Dodie could retreat to the bedroom they'd been allocated. Dodie seemed a little reserved, but Innocence made no comment. She'd got used to her occasional moods, and was not at all surprised when she showed no inclination to making love with her. The Giles family had shown no sign of embarrassment in their lovemaking, although Innocence found it slightly disturbing.

Dodie had been strangely quiet most of the evening, contemplating Kitty who ate dinner dressed only in a pair of old jeans, and most animated when in conversation with the young girl about the night clubs of Congress which Kitty found fascinating. Innocence chatted mostly to the parents, keeping the subject on such uncontroversial subjects as country life and farming. She was relieved at the end of the evening to lie down on the ragged blanket covering the bed, Dodie slumped on her side, naked as she'd been all evening, facing the wall and apparently asleep. Innocence smiled at her lover, and pulled off the towel she'd so jealously grasped to her torso all night, frightened that it should slip off. Her penis which she'd restrained from an erection as much as possible while Fanny sucked her brother's penis, sprang free and with a few tender strokes from her hand gradually attained its full growth.

She'd found the incestuous coupling somewhat arousing, probably because, although in substance it so closely resembled that between herself and her sister, in spirit it was so different. Her penis was warm to her touch and became bigger and firmer and harder. She glanced at Dodie, or at least her back with the blanket drawn close to her skin and the length of her beautiful neck and the shaven smoothness of it as she faced away. However excited she felt, she didn't think it was appropriate to disturb her lover.

She sighed and pulled at her penis, thinking all the while of the sight of Kitty on top of Rover's penis at the tableside, thrusting and thrusting and thrusting in and out, in and out of her. She panted as her penis twitched and stirred in her caresses, both hands taking turns to pull at it, the red and scarlet glans shimmering in the moonlight shining through the cottage windows. She wasn't the only one enjoying a penis at the moment she could tell from the thumping and gasping coming from the children's bedroom next door. She fancied she could hear Rover panting as he was pushing his penis again and again inside his sister's cunt. More distantly, down the small corridor, she heard the sound of other panting which was probably coming from the parents' bedroom.

At last, her penis spurted forth a globule of semen followed by a rush of more, which dripped down the length of it, tangling in her pubic hair and resting on her thighs. She gave an involuntary last gasp, smiled again at the gently snoozing Dodie, and eased herself under the blanket, turning her back discreetly so as not to disturb her lover.

Innocence stirred as a hand stroked her penis, erect as it almost always was in the morning. It took her penis, stroking and caressing it. It could only be Dodie, smiled Innocence, opening her eyes just a little and looking over indulgently at her lover. It was with a shock she realised that the hand vigorously pumping her penis belonged not to Dodie but to Kitty whose body was enmeshed with Dodie, their mouths firmly glued together and her other hand playing with Dodie's tiny breasts. Innocence sat up with alarm, firmly brushing Kitty's hand aside. The young girl appeared not to notice, returning it to Dodie's body, whose fingers were deep inside the girl's moist vagina.

"What are you doing, Dodie?" Asked Innocence, getting no answer. "You know that Mrs Giles expressly forbade us from..."

"What are you doing, Kitty?" Asked another voice by the door. Innocence glanced over with even more alarm to see Fanny standing there, her arm leaning against the door. "You know you shouldn't of! I'll tell Mummy on you, I will. I'll tell on you."

Kitty took no more notice than Dodie, returning the older girl's attention in the hairy recesses of Dodie's hirsute pubis. Fanny stared at Innocence's erect penis which was twitching with the eroticism of the incident, and freed from the cover of the sheets.

"You've got a willy. Just like Daddy's. In fact, it's bigger than Daddy's. I'll tell. I'll tell!"

With that Fanny dashed out of the room. Oh No! exclaimed Innocence, leaping out of the bed and throwing on the towel, which was the only covering available to her, and chasing after the child. She ran down the corridor to the parents' bedroom where she found Mr and Mrs Giles having sex with Rover. Mr Giles's penis was embedded into his son's anus, while he in turn was thrusting in and out of his mother, who supported herself by grasping the metal rungs of the bed rest. As Mr Giles thrust in and out of the tight little hole, Fanny pinched at his bottom.

"What is it, Fanny love. Can't you see Mummy and Daddy are busy?"

Innocence stood helplessly at the doorway. "It's Kitty. She and the girl with no tits are fucking together. I saw them. They are! Come and look!"

"What?!" Roared her father, abruptly pulling his penis out. It was long thin and still erect, slightly brown with excrement. "You're not fibbing are you, Kitty?"

She gestured over her bare breast. "Cross my heart and hope to die! They are, Daddy! I saw them!" She noticed Innocence by the door, and pointed at her accusingly. "She was there as well! She can tell you! And, Daddy, she's got a willy! Just like yours."

"Now, you are fibbing!" Her father exclaimed, jumping towards Innocence who was shivering in the towel. "So, missis, what have you and your breastless friend been doing to my daughter?" He grabbed Innocence by the hair and her towel fell down to her ankles, revealing what she'd been hiding so assiduously. "So! Fanny wasn't lying. We've got a fucking pervert here!" He slapped Innocence forcefully across the face, throwing her onto the floor and her head against the wall. "Let's see what your sluttish friend is doing!"

Innocence lay on the floor one hand nestling the bruise she could feel swelling on her cheek and the other now uselessly guarding her penis. Rover and Mrs Giles also stopped fucking, and leapt up, Rover pulling his penis slowly out of his mother's anus and droplets of semen bursting out and trickling down the smooth hairs of his young legs. They chased after the father, while Innocence slowly picked herself up. She heard a loud slap coming from the bedroom she'd slept in, followed by a loud cry of indignation that could only come from Dodie and a torrent of tears she imagined belonged to Kitty. She ran into the bedroom fearing the worst.

Dodie lay on the bed nursing her chin while Kitty stood beside her father, who had an upraised hand. "It wasn't me, Daddy! It was her? I didn't, Daddy. I didn't. Don't beat me! Don't bugger me again like last time!"

"Is that true?" Mr Giles demanded of Dodie.

"It isn't!" Dodie replied assertively, tears unconsciously welling in her eye. "I was lying in bed, and she came and joined me. I told her not to, but she insisted."

"You liar!" Shrieked Kitty. "It was you! You came into the bedroom while I was sleeping with Rover. You asked me to join you."

"And you agreed, did you?" Shouted her father, slapping her forcefully with the back of his hand, pushing her onto the bed, a small red drop emerging from a nostril.

"I didn't! I didn't!" Kitty shrieked, huddling onto the pillow where she'd fallen. "I didn't! It was all her fault!"

Dodie and Innocence weren't to spend very much longer there. Dodie leaped up off the bed, and ran off out of the bedroom grabbing Innocence as she went.

"My clothes!" Gasped Innocence as she was pulled along, looking askance at her still erect penis that waggled from side to side as she ran.

"Fuck your clothes!" Hissed Dodie, pulling open the front door and the two of them dashed out into the morning drizzle, through the mud in the front garden. Mr Giles raced to the door, and a chorus of large dogs began barking in the courtyard as he shouted at them.

"You bastards! You fucking bastards! I'll get you! I'll fucking get you!" He cried.

Dodie and Innocence ran and ran, not wanting to look back, in case they were to see Mr Giles running behind them, still naked and perhaps waving a gun or a stick. They dodged off the mud-strewn cattle-track, into some woodland and ran through the darkness of the trees, drops of rain falling off the leaves onto their naked flesh, until panting, gasping and shattered, they paused in the darkness.

They listened intently. There was no noise that could be attributed to any of the Giles family. The only sounds were the distant barking of dogs and the drip of rain off the trees. Innocence and Dodie embraced, naked and miserable.

"Were you telling the truth?" Innocence asked at last.

"The truth?"

"About you and Kitty. Was it true that she came into the bedroom?"

"Yes, that was true," asserted Dodie.

Innocence gazed into Dodie's eyes. She knew her lover well enough to see that she wasn't being wholly truthful. "Why did she come into the bedroom then? Had you asked her to?"

"No!" Said Dodie forcefully, but then seeing the intensity of Innocence's stare, she smiled guiltily. "Well, not exactly asked her..."

"So you did go to her bedroom?"

Dodie looked down at her feet to avoid Innocence's accusing eyes, but then she looked up with a determined stare. "Okay. Okay. I might have done. But only because I knew she wanted me to. It was obvious she did."

"You shouldn't have!" Reproved Innocence angrily. "Thanks to you, we're lost in the middle of the countryside with no clothes, nothing."

"You're worried about people seeing your prick, aren't you!"

"And why shouldn't I be!" She sighed deeply. "Honestly, Dodie! You're incorrigible. Why can you never be satisfied with me? Why do you always have to have sex with other people? You really must control your lust for young girls."

To Be Continued...