Innocence Pt. 02

Story Info
Growing up.
1.5k words
4.08
23.6k
11

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/14/2016
Created 06/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
george50
george50
13 Followers

Growing up

We were at home alone, my sister and I, after the other day, every time I look at her I get an instant boner. But I respect her because she has a boyfriend. I peek more into the room as I walk by, the door is open. And her friend is there, she sees me and my sister calls me in, I am totally embarrassed, my ears, my face are beet red I feel like they are on fire. I tell her that I am completely embarrassed on what I saw the other day. "I can see you are a little embarrassed" smiling at me and touching my face very delicately. She's wearing the same type of skirt she wore the other day, a tennis skirt with a knit top kind of tight over her C size tits. I think she and my sister shop at American Apparel... I saw a sales lady wearing that the other day at the mall as I walked by.

Your sister was telling me about your little challenges and I want to help.. "are you sure that you know what you are getting yourself into?" she says "yes, I understand and I want to help and at the same time you may be able to help me" My heart is about to jump out of my chest, she can see my jugular veins in my neck throbbing. She takes my hand and tells me to calm down, she tells my sister if she can take me to my room and she could watch if she wants but make sure be discreet, because I may be distracted by her, my sister tells her not to worry, that she will come over in a while she has some stuff to do..

She takes me by my hand to my room, she is so soft and warm, I've never felt anything like it. I sit on my bed and she sits on a chair across from me and we talk about stuff, my sister, her parents, her friends, and then her boyfriend.

She confides to me about her boyfriend. She tells me that she has some problems with him.. I think to myself .. 'what the hell did I get into? I wonder if she's actually going to focus on me?' she notices that My eyes glassed over for a second, so as she starts telling me about her boyfriend and at the same time she uncrosses her legs and starts slowly to open her legs up, I can see she noticed and I could see a slight smirk in her face. Her nipples are starting to show, she has areolas as big as a silver dollar, dark brown with teeny little nipples that look like they will come through her top.

She starts telling me that they have sex, he has a pretty nice cock, about 8 inches and around 2 inches around, she thinks it might be a little thin, but since he broke her hymen she has never seen any other cocks except guys bicycling racing on TV and she can see their cocks through the tight shorts they race in, some of them she tell me are fucking horses, huge cocks that scare her.

I laugh.. I look down and see that magnificent pussy covered by her pink cotton panties.. "Is that a little wet spot I see... naw must be my imagination/"

She tell me that most times he comes so fast that she doesn't even have time to get wet and enjoyed, sometimes he lasts longer because he tells me that he had to jerk off before he came to see her. When he lasted longer she actually enjoyed herself but she has never felt what she did when I saw her on the bidet in our bathroom. She tells me she wants more foreplay and tenderness and asks me if she could coach me... "yeah baby .. I can't believe my luck" I think.

I look at the panties again and there is a wet spot, I had never seen this. How HOT.. she knows I'm looking and she can see my raging hard cock..

So she opens her legs completely, I see everything, the wetness, the little bit of hairs sticking out from the sides... wow even a little bit of panties into her slit. She tells me she is so horny that she can hardly wait.

I invite her to my bed, she tells me to wait a little bit, she then removes her panties and throws them at me and tell me to smell them... HUHHHUU I think, but I smell heaven when I stick my nose into them, I look up and see her pussy, a puffy fat pussy with no labia sticking out, just fat lips, with her light brown hair on them. And a little juice trickling down from the bottom of her pussy down to the chair. She calls me to take a closer look and not be afraid to touch her, so I get up and kneel down at the altar of a goddess, what a beautiful piece of art, God is a genius... I touch her pussy with all my fingers, just kind of like touching a wall, my fingers get wet, she tells b to bring them to her mouth and she sucks my fingers clean, she told me I should taste myself, so I repeat and this time I lick my fingers... wow Nectar of the gods. She tells me to spread her fat pussy lips and touch her some more, I open them up and the sight just mesmerizes me, I'm obviously dead and gone to heaven,

She tells me to touch her, so I rub my finger up and down her slit, again her juices are like silk and slippery, I wish I could can this stuff... she gets up and lays on the bed, I sit next to her, her legs are now closed so I have no choice but to start feeling her tits they are wonderful, I see the little nipples sticking through her top, I kiss them through the fabric, and I can see she reacted, I saw a shadow and I see my sister standing there quietly and puts her finger to her mouth telling me not to give her up.

She has her hand rubbing her pussy through the opening of her robe, and opens it up to show me her tits, her friend still wiggling and moaning at the pleasure of my sucking her tits through the fabric.

She pulls up her top and pulls it hard off her head, I think she's a little in a hurry. I start kissing her all over her tits, suck her little nipples and she squirms, suck her areolas and she squirms... Man... I kiss the tops of her breasts all over from the bottom of her neck all the way down to under her tits, I lift each one and kiss her and lick her under her tits, while I'm massaging her legs, her stomach. Then I get up and grab one of her legs I suck her toes and start kissing her leg all the way up to the crease between he fat lips and her leg. I top there and repeat for the other leg and she is going fucking crazy. She begs me to kiss and lick her pussy. I've never done this but I start like I've been doing it all my life. I move the pussy hair over and start licking her fat pussy, when my tongue hits the bottom I slurp all her juices as they have been leaking down her ass, it tastes fabulously. I open her fat pussy lips and start licking her pussy up and down including her clit, she is almost screaming and she stops breathing then starts again, she tells me to stick my finger in her pussy, so I do and continue licking her pussy.

The moment I stick my finger in her she immediately cums, she stops breathing and curls up her body, lets out a yell, a scream and she is panting, she grabs my head and gently moves it off her pussy and then grabs my hands and gently pulls my finger off her pussy hole. She's catching her breath my sister has her hand in her mouth but can't muffle all the sound as she also cums from fingering her pussy.

She grabs my face, kisses it all over tells me I'm wonderful. She whispers in my ear with a soft sexy voice "it's your turn now" so she sucks my cock, oh my gosh... feels great and I immediately cum and fill her mouth with so much cum that she starts gagging.

She kisses me again, kisses my cock, and tells me that she know who to talk to when she needs to really CUM.

My sister walks in and tells me that I need one more lesson, she'll give me that lesson tomorrow...

I had dreams all night of what happened. I think I slept all night with my dick hard, I hope my mom didn't see my dick popping up making a tent.

Notes... Keep with sister penetration, her friend also and surprise... MOM wants some action...

End of chapter 2.

george50
george50
13 Followers