Innocent

Story Info
Mary confides in her brother about these strange feelings.
2.2k words
4.21
110.4k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's parents had gone away for the weekend, and even though she had just turned 18 they had her older brother come to babysit her.

She huffed and stomped their foot at the idea. Granted, Mary was exceedingly naive for her age. Her parents made sure of that, she had been sheltered most of her life, from the all girls catholic high school to the all girls catholic college she is going to next year, there wasn't too much observation in the 'life experience' department.

So, her older brother came to babysit her in his parents wishes. He felt almost sort of...bad for her though. Mark had experienced that sort of sheltered life, but not nearly as bad and it had diminished now with his age. Mary on the other hand seemed oblivious to all she is missing out on. Mark decided, as he pulled into his parents driveway, he was going to show Mary a taste of freedom for the weekend.

Mary made an effort to ignore Mark as she walked through the door when she arrived home from school. It was her silent protest against the babysitting. "I'm pretty responsible," she thought to herself "I don't see why they don't just let me stay home alone, I'll be leaving and being by myself in the fall anyway."

Mark shook his head as she walked in the door, she looked more innocent than what he imagined. Mark lived a couple hours away so he hadn't seen his sister in a couple of years. She had grown a lot since then. Her catholic uniform was unflattering in itself, consisting of a dark green sweater vest over a white button up, and a flannel pattern green skirt that was just past the knees and a pair of black buckle shoes to match on top. Her copper color hair was pulled back into a top knot and face exceptionally plain except for her rosy cheeks. She still needed to grow into her body a bit, she was small framed and almost no curve to her body.

Mark on the other hand had done well with some age. He was only in his mid twenties but his raven hair had started to gray in the front, and he had recently started to grow a beard. He was an average sized man with an athletic figure.

"Hey Mary," he yelled out to her "let me take you out tonight and show you the city."

"I think I'll pass for tonight, thanks though." She yelled down, coldy. She had never been to the city before, and had really wanted to go, but her pride got the best of her. She was an adult, she didn't need to be entertained and watched like a child.

"Okay that's fine if you want to stay in on a Friday night," he mumbled. "I'll run to the store and get a couple movies and drinks then, you can come if you want."

"I'm good" Mary yelled back "Thanks though!"

'Well,' she thought to herself 'he at least left me alone for a little bit. Maybe this won't be so bad.'

After Mark left, Mary went to her room and locked the door behind her. She went to the foot of the bed and sat there for a minute, the tingle in her stomach slowly start to rise again like it usually did.

About a month ago Mary was showering when the water started to feel very good rushing against her body, the tingle started down below and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't figure out what it was. So then she started showering daily, paying close attention down there, even taking the showering head feeling it massage and pulse her quivering mound down below.

She thought maybe that would get the tingle to settle down, but nonetheless it kept coming back. She could never satisfy or get rid of it no matter how hard she try.

Now she started to grind her body against the corner of her bed, she'd rub herself all over the rounded edge of the bedpost, moaning as she pressed herself against the hardwood bedpost. She felt the heat within herself start to grow, she quickened her pace, dry humping the bedside wanting the sweet release from this undying relentless feeling within her. And just like that...gone. Poof. The feeling just wasn't there anymore, and that's what frustrated her the most, sometimes she'd just continuously grind to no avail. She didn't fully grasp what she was doing or how she was feeling, but she knew that whatever was happening that wasnt supposed to be the ending.

She was very embarrassed of this feeling, so much so that she had never spoken of it to anyone. The period talk with her mother was hard enough, and her mother only told her that she just needed to use a pad once a month, never even getting into sex and pregnancy. She knew the very basics of that sort of stuff, but that was about it.

She groaned in frustration, then heard the front door swing open.

Mark had went to the drugstore up the street and rented a couple redbox movies and grabbed a case of beers and a bottle of wine. "Hey Mary I grabbed a couple movies and bought you something, come downstairs and see for yourself!"

As Mary came down the stairs her handed her the bottle of wine, it was just a little cheap bottle. She needed to prepare for college life, and life in the city. He figured a small bottle while they watch a couple movies would help open her up and he can show her what the city is about tomorrow.

Mary blinked at him "A bottle of wine? You know I'm not old enough to drink yet!"

"Yes, but I figured you were an adult now you can make adult decisions. Besides, you're going off to college soon enough maybe you should open yourself up to new experiences. When mom and dad sent me to that men's college out of state, I don't think they realized it was no different from a regular college. You're still exposed to the same things."

Mary, feeling happy her brother accepted her as an adult, decided to twist open the bottle and start to drink from it. Mark had already cracked open a couple beers "We just have to dispose of the evidence before mom and dad get home."

****

A few drinks in to that comedy movie they were watching and Mark was almost done with all his crazy college story.

"Life outside of here is a lot different than the one mom and dad prepare you for. It's almost a culture shock, they never really prepared me to socialize in the city life, let alone girls."

"You mean like, dating?" Mary asked, she had started to feel a bit tipsy from the wine but just enough where she felt comfortable and a bit bubbly.

"No like sex and stuff, I didn't even know how to use a condom!" Mark exclamed, laughing at himself "I felt incredibly stupid."

"Wait!" Mary shouted, "Youre not even married!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot who I was talking to..." he trailed off, slightly embarrassed "remember Mary it's a different world out there."

"Mark...what's a condom?"

He couldn't help it, in his drunken state he started to laugh. Mary's face flushed red, and she stormed off into her room.

"Wait a minute Mary," he went rushing afterwards.

He ran up to Mary's room to find her sprawled out on her bed, her skirt had risen up to where he could see the cotton white panties underneath. He sat at the edge of the bed and slowly pulled her skirt down.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you, I'm sorry." He said "I know I'm not around a lot anymore, im sort of desensitized now from what life was like here. It's been such a long time..." Mark trailed off

"Eight years, I was ten." Mary corrected him. "And it's okay, I was just a bit embarrassed that I didn't know. I should know but I don't, mom opted out of making me take sex education. So I don't know much, and I don't know a lot about what's going on with my body." In her tipsy state, she found herself able to talk about it.

"Well I know it's a bit weird but it's stuff you should know, so ask away and I'll try and help."

"Well, I have been having something weird go on. I don't think I have to go to the doctor though."

"Go on," he pressed.

"There's this...tingle. Down there" she motioned her head down.

He felt his cock twitch for a second, is his sister talking about...?

"Ooooh, I see" his face flushed red "Well that's actually natural. It's this thing called masturbation, and you get those sorts of urges and you have to touch yourself until they go away.

"That's the thing! I can't make it go away, I tried my hands, the shower head, and the bed frame by you and I can't get the feeling to die down. Is there something wrong?"

"N-no no nothings wrong with you." He stammered, the thought of his baby sister trying to masturbate against the bed frame by him was unsettling, but yet hot. "Sometimes you get these urges-"

"Do you get them?" She cut him off

He nodded and gestured towards his pants, you could see the outline of his shaft start to harden. "It's natural in situations, now the thought of you has sort of...um, I'll stop there."

She pressed up against him, "go on you can tell me. I want you to help me get this feeling to go away."

Against marks better judgement and with the help of the alcohol flowing through his bloodstream, he nodded. "Tell me to stop if you don't like it though."

Mark steadily started to take off her top exposing her upper body. "Sometimes girls like to play with their breast, they're very sensitive." He reached his hand out and grabbed a handful of her breast. With his fingers her circled around her peach colored nipples slightly flicking them with his thumbs.

She moaned the second her touched her there, the tingling was stronger than ever before. All of a sudden Mark leaned over and started to suck on her nipples, that sent Mary over the edge."

"Yes! I like that." She gasped out. Mark felt his cock brush against Mary's leg and he had enough.

"God, you're my sister I shouldn't be doing this."

"Hey mark it's okay, someone shoud teach me how to do this."

"Can I fuck you?"

Mary blinked "what?"

"I'm drunk and you're so fucking hot right now, it'll make the both of us feel good and get that tingle to go away."

"So...you want me to give you my virginity?"

"Christ Mary it's not that big of deal outside this house, I'll be gentle" he begged. Marks sexual desires getting the better of him.

Mary nodded, get rid of my tingle.

Mark laid Mary down on her bed and pulled out his cock, positioning it over her body. "This will hurt for a minute, but then will feel good."

Her pussy was already wet and he could almost feel her cunt throb. He pushed himself in an hear her gasp in pain. Slowly he started to move in and out, her cunt was wet and tight against his hard cock and it wouldn't be long. Especially with that innocent look on Mary's face, he head tilted back and her mouth in an O shape as she tried to steady her breath.

"That's starting to feel good, you're all the way in me now."

He quickened his pace as she started to moan, then he put the tip of his thumb on her clit. "I'm going to rub it and you're going to cum on my cock, cumming is what gets that tingle to go away."

He started to rub circles again her clit and he body arched towards him, "yes!" She screamed out.

"Say a dirty word, cuss at me."

"...fuck." She moaned lowly.

He rubbed his thumb faster against her clit. "FUCK" she screamed "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. There are you happy!"

Mark groaned as he heard her scream "curse then say my name."

She let out a growl against him "fuck mark. fuck!"

She felt herself tighten up against her. Suddenly a wave of pleasure hit her body, she threw her head back and screamed. "I think I'm cumming!"

He felt his balls tighten, he didn't have time to pull out. He slammed into her one last time and came inside her. "Fuck this is so hot, cumming inside my virgin sisters pussy."

Afterwards, they both of them fell asleep. Perhaps to awaken and realize what they've done, in the back of Marks mind he knew he corrupted his baby sister.

In the morning though, Mary shook Mark awake. He expected her to scream, to cry, to yell at him and go tell their parents.

"Mark," she cooed softly "can you help my tingle again?"