Innocent Foot Rub Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renorwood
renorwood
11 Followers

"Oh yeah! Here it comes! Fuck! Here it comes!" He shouted.

Her muscles began to tighten. Her legs quivered violently. Her toes spread and curled. She felt his dick expand inside her.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Don't stop! I want it! I want it!"

"Arrrrgggghhhh!" Steve grunted. He slammed his hips against her ass.

She felt his cock pulse and something warm fill her bowels. Over and over, it fed her orgasm, her ass clamped tightly around his bulging manhood. His hips twitched against her, his dick filling her with cum. He collapsed on top of her and she hugged him close. His mouth found hers and they kissed.

They held each other for several minutes. His cock softened and he pulled it from her gaping ass. Cum followed it and ran down her crack to the bed.

"I think that was the best damn fuck I've ever had," he said.

"It was fucking awesome," she replied, running her hands through his hair, "I'll be in need of more of your cock."

"Anytime you want it, it's yours baby." He kissed her again and then pulled back, "Hey, I almost forgot. You said you had something of mine."

"Not anymore. You just claimed it."

renorwood
renorwood
11 Followers
12