Innocent Game of Unexpected Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit of this, she interrupted to ask, "Can you let me roll over and you massage my stomach?"

Reluctantly I let go of her ass and obliged. She rolled over flat on her back with her head propped on a pillow and book propped on her chest. I started rubbing her stomach, and then resumed my game that was definitely not just a game anymore. But since her stomach was higher, this meant that I couldn't kiss down as far on her leg. So I was going back and forth just from mid-thigh to mid-thigh. With each pass, I used my lips to push her pants legs up a little higher to kiss higher on her thigh. After I had pushed them up quite a bit, she spread her legs a little so I could better kiss her inner thigh.

With my next pass, I stuck my face in deep for a kiss, and I smelled something familiar in her crotch. I looked up at her a little shocked. I mean, yes I was aroused, and this game was certainly arousing, but it was still shocking to know that I had made my own sister start to get wet!

But I didn't lock eyes because the book was in the way, which made me realize that she hadn't turned a single page since she rolled over, so she's probably already aroused way past the point of studying. This greatly boosted my confidence, and with each pass, I buried my face deeper in her thighs and pressed my head against her crotch. Her breathing became very heavy. At some point, I stopped massaging her stomach and was only kissing her. There was no doubt we were crossing a line.

That's when she put her book down and looked down at me and said, "Seriously?"

Feeling slightly ashamed, I stood back up and started to apologize. She interrupted me and said, "Seriously you're going to mash your face into my shorts? Just take them off!!"

I gave a huge grin and grabbed the waist on the sides of her shorts. I pulled them down slowly, and revealed the soaking beauty. I had only seen one other in real life and quite a few online, but this was easily the most beautiful one that I will ever see. She was totally shaved, and she was so wet that a strand of her juice was suspended hanging with one end attached to her and one attached to her shorts, and her face was filled with a total look of lust and longing. At that time, it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my entire life.

I pulled the shorts all the way off and started kissing her lightly. After a few seconds, she grabbed my head and shoved me into her. I started with big wide licks up her entire slit, and the taste was driving me wild. Started getting messier and rougher, and then started sticking my tongue in and out of her. I moved up to her clitoral hood and pressed my tongue against it. I still hadn't figured out how to reveal the clit, but I still knew sucking on the area would feel good for her. After a bit of this, I stuck one of my fingers inside her. I pulled it in and out while I sucked on her, and I eventually worked a second finger in.

Then I pulled my fingers out and flipped them pointing upwards. I had fingered my last girlfriend enough to know how to find the G-spot, so I pushed upwards inside her a little above the rough portion. After some working, I found the slight swell that told me I had found it, and I pushed upwards on the spot. I stopped moving in and out, and focused on wiggling my finger inside her so that it would add and relieve pressure on the spot. Between my pushes from inside and my tongue's pressure and sucking from the outside, she was feeling pretty ecstatic.

She grinded her hips back and forth into my face, and her hands started moving. Suddenly she threw her arm out trying to grab something and knocked something off her dresser. Soon after there was a knock on the door and mom's voice asking if we were okay.

My fingers were still inside her, but I stood up and started looking for her pants when she grabbed my wrist so I couldn't pull out, looked me in the eyes, and whispered, "Don't you fucking stop!"

I went back down on her, and she shakily yelled, "Yeah, I just dropped something. Jake is quizzing me for my test. We'll go to bed soon!"

Mom said, "Okay" and thankfully never opened the door. It wasn't long before Jackie was back in her previous state, and things were getting intense. After a few minutes of this, she started really bucking her hips, I knew now was crucial for me to keep the same rhythm, so I held on and maintained. She let out a quiet moan, and then started moving less. I started moving much slower, pulled one finger out, and applied light pressure inside and out.

After a few seconds, she pushed my head back. We both looked in each other's eyes and started laughing. I said, "I love you."

She exclaimed, "I love you too! Oh my goodness... That was the best that I've ever felt!"

I laughed and pulled my shirt up to wipe my face. She started grinning and said, "Pull your phone out and give me a point!"

I said, "Really? You're going to count that as wiping off a kiss?"

She said with a wink, "Yes! Haha! A real brother doesn't wipe sister juice off his face."

I said, "Well most brothers don't ever have sister juice on their face!"

She laughed and said, "Well you're not like most brothers! You gave me my vibrator, and now this, so I guess the only time I've ever... finished... was from my brother!"

I laughed and left the room to get ready for bed, still not sure about how this would end up. After I brushed my teeth and took off my shirt, I got in bed. A few minutes later, my phone buzzed. I see it's a snapchat from Jackie. I open it, and it's a mirror selfie of her totally naked. The text said, "Cum to the bathroom ;)".

I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. She quickly shut the door behind me and then stood back so I could stare at her. Her C-cup breasts looked enormous on her tiny body, and her hourglass hips, bubble butt, and still-moist pussy were better than I ever could have imagined. She said, "Close your eyes."

So I closed them, and then I felt my pants be yanked down and a warm wetness on my dick. It surprised me, so jerked back a little, and I opened my eyes to see she had just given me a wet sloppy kiss on my penis. She laughed and said, "Give me a point!"

I stepped out of my pants and told her, "I totally don't mind giving you that one!"

Then she lightly grabbed my mostly hard dick and slowly took it into her mouth. I had never received a blowjob before, but I could still tell she was new at it as well. I told her to put her tongue over her bottom teeth and try to keep her top teeth off of me. After that, it started feeling wonderful!

The feeling of her warm wet mouth sliding back and forth on me was incredible. This feeling was totally new to me, and I was completely overwhelmed. I stared down at her beautiful hair as her blue eyes glanced up at me with her lips stuck around my cock. I was fully hard now, and she pulled it out of her mouth to give it a big kiss on the head. She looked up and smiled as she said, "There you go! You didn't give me a point that time!"

I laughed, and she wrapped her lips back around me. After going back and forth, she slowly tried to see how deep she could take it. It went in until her nose almost touched my stomach, and then she backed out again. She started back and forth as she had before, and I warned her, "I'm getting close!"

She wrapped one hand around to reach up and put her hand on my lower back. Her other hand was on my thigh close to her pretty face. It wasn't long before I told her I was cumming, but she pressed against my back so I couldn't pull out. I came inside my sister's mouth, and she coughed a little as it hit the back of her throat. She pulled off of me and opened her mouth to show me she had swallowed it.

She said, "See? You wipe your sister juice off your face, but I'm a good sibling because I swallow all my brother's juice!"

I laughed and made her laugh by saying, "Okay, I'll be a better brother next time! But I'm not giving you this point! You gave me the sloppiest kiss I've ever gotten, but I still won't wipe it off!"

I put my pants back on while she pulled her shirt over her head. She put toothpaste on her toothbrush and asked, "How was it? That was my first one, so I felt like I had no idea what I was doing."

As she brushed her teeth, I excitedly told her, "It was fantastic! I've never gotten one before, so I don't know what you were doing either, haha! But whatever you were doing was the best feeling I've ever felt!"

She smiled, spat, and took a drink. She grabbed her shorts and put them on (I noticed they were a different pair from her wet ones). I hesitantly asked, "So... This was kind of crazy. I mean, I love you, but most brothers and sisters don't do this. I had a lot of fun, and would very much like to do it again, but I don't want it to be weird or hurt our relationship or anything. What do you think?"

She thought about it for a minute, then looked up and said, "Well, the only time that people do this and don't have bad results is when they do it while they're dating. So I guess I don't want to do it if we aren't dating, but I would also like to do it again. I don't know. What do you think?"

I looked at her and said, "Jackie, will you be my girlfriend?"

She gave a huge smile, said "yes", and hugged me for a deep make-out kiss before saying, "Goodnight! I love you so much!"

I said "I love you so much also!" I went to my room and climbed in my bed, suddenly very excited for the week that my sister will be staying with me to visit my college.

12