Innocent or Willing

Story Info
A woman's story from a male's pov.
3.6k words
3.5
6.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Even as you manoeuvre your car to the side of the road your twitching in your chair, you can feel your palms sweaty and shaking trying to grip the wheel as best you can. Your not quite sure how you've found yourself in this position, and if your totally honest you're not sure if it is the right thing to do you can feel the pangs of guilt deep in your stomach. As the time passes your mind starts to wonder the anticipation building your body longing for answers to questions you've wondered for awhile.

You pulled your car to a stop and quickly look around for signs of another car, with no lights visible you removed your hair band and let your hair fall to your shoulder adjusting it as you stare in the mirror still not sure of what you was doing, but subconsciously adjusting your appearance. You sit back in your chair, and can feel the excitement surging through your body, every part calling out, and your senses on edge.

You can feel your nipples tightening, hardening in your bra the material roughly brushing against them strangely making your whole body ache more. Your mind begins to wonder in the silence, your heart racing, forcing the blood to rushing through your entire body. You could almost feel your heart forcing its way from your chest as you wait.

Your mind wonders to how all this had begun, how a simple conversation, a childish dare of sorts had led to your waiting in a lay by, your mind drifted to how you imagine this going your body longing to be touched. You could feel the heat between your legs becoming unbearable, you slowly parted your supple, shapely almost athletically toned legs, the work in the gym certainly paying off and you loved the compliments you was now getting. The subtlest of gaps allowed a gust of cool air to trickle its way past your thighs the tingling feeling making your swollen pussy ache for more.

You check the mirror again unable to wait anymore you slowly teasing a finger across your knees and up between your thighs the heat culminating between your legs, your surprised as you finally brush a finger against the soft material your panties already struggling to contain your flowing juices before you've had even been touched. The juices coating your fingers as you gently teased yourself before letting out an audible sigh as you move your hand away accidentally flicking your index finger against your pronounced clit.

You sit back from the mirror taking the view of your body in, your happy with your body no more and no less than the average person. Like most people you would change things about yourself; who wouldn't.

You pulled your jumper tight your exceptional tits struggling to be contained by the soft material your nipples providing visible peaks to the subtle curves formed. They had always been deceptive from your point of view certainly nothing to get excited over but that was certainly the effect they seem to have at the moment and you certainly weren't complaining. You've never had any complaints from anyone that has seen you at your most vulnerable, you've received compliments from each and everyone but in your mind things could be better. But nothing compares to what your feeling at the moment. you watched fixated on your chest as it heaves breathing heavily as you sit there in a daze your mind full, your breathing continually heavy making your ample chest rise as you twitched in your chair.

You adjust the mirror and parted your legs watching intently as the image moved across your body until your skirt was in view. You'd chosen this skirt to have the exact effect it had had. It had taken all your control to not touch yourself this morning as you were getting dressed the thought of what might happen as a consequence racing through your mind, your body excited as you pulled your white cotton panties across your thighs. The intense enjoyment you were feeling right now was one you was getting used to over the last month or so and you loved it.

You can feel your body was starting to tremble with anticipation your so horny your mind can't think clearly, your deceptively firm arse cheeks clenched harder than the time you nervously tried anal, even your tight succulent arsehole was ready, you imagine being fully satisfied every part of your body filled with cock at one point during the night and you can't imagine anything better. You finally relaxed into your chair happy this was what you want, you could already feel the most intense orgasm building your body, your was so entrenched in the thought of me abusing your body you hadn't noticed 2 things, the first was your subtle fingers that had found their way deep into your relieved pussy the second was the headlights that had just disappeared behind her.

Chapter 2

Quivering in anticipation, you notice the figure walking by the side of your car, my silhouette almost giant like in the night. You admire my frame as I approach the window I look you deeply in the eyes, you quickly realising what I want and how I expect this evening to go. Your fingers still rhythmically working the lining of your pussy.

I step back from the window allowing you a full view of my body, the tight jumper revealing the subtlest hint of a six pack the legs and arms toned but not overly muscular, you keep looking into my eyes until you see my hands reaching down to unfasten my trousers your body is overtaken my a nervous magnetism, your hand suddenly fixed your pose resembling a statue as you watch me slowly unzip gently reaching in side and pulling my cock free. You watch me slowly at first start stroking my cock watching it gradually grow, the head briefly visible as my hand works its entire length. As my speed increase you realise your fingers are matching my tempo subtly burying themselves into your pussy.

Without thinking you open your mouth wide, you know this was what i expected and at this point in time you don't want to disappoint me, you don't want this to end your curiosity amplified about how far i would go...how far you would go.

Your eyes become fixated as my hand skilfully strokes my cock, you watched mesmerised as it grows inch by inch in my hand, its head visibly throbbing as it grows. You look up and flinch as our eyes meet, you instantly realised the ecstasy im feeling...what we're both feeling.

You suddenly realised your moaning my name as the first spurt of thick cum jet envelopes your tongue. You savoured its salty taste as it slides from your mouth coating your lips dripping attractively onto your exposed breast glistening in the moonlight as it pools in your ample cleavage. The raw feeling knowing I've had just cum thinking of you without touching you knowing this is as close as your allow made your feel instantly alive almost in control, the burning look of desire in my eyes as i came instantly ingrained into your memory.

Your body begins to shake as your fingers worked harder your pussy lips tingling as your fingers expertly stretch yourself further than you'd ever tried before, occasionally sliding your fingers out, releasing your pussy juices and rubbing them over your hard and throbbing clit, then diving back in again, all the them e you can feel your muscles gripping each of your fingers your pussy aching as you continued wanting to stop but your desire taking over. You could feel your juices excitedly trickling between your toned arse cheeks as you lay back, pushing your shoulders into the seat. You feel yourself losing control.

Its then you feel a hand touch your, you feel nervous, almost guilty as i stroke your bare skin before quickly pulling one of your tits free, in your head you rejected his approach but only a moan comes out of your mouth, i stare for a minute noticing, examining every inch of your already dark nipples as they stand fully erect. You feel them throbbing under his gaze and jerk as my fingers gently brush against them. I reached down and enthusiastically cupp it in both hands, your skin feels charged as i slowly run my fingers down your sides teasing across each of your ribs with my finger tips my warm skin reaching round and touching your back pulling your towards me. You let out a moan as my warm supple lips encased them, you whimpered knowing you was powerless to stop me. Through your delight you feel a pang of pain it barely registering, your so engrossed as i stretch your nipples sucking them eagerly to their full length, nibbling them each them e as I release them from my teeth.

You feel your body i becoming impatient your so horny your mind cant think clearly, your body is ready to explode as your fingers worked every inch of yourself, thrusting deeper and faster with each movement. You imagine it is my cock driving into your willing pussy. You adjust into the chair to give yourself better purchase happy this was what you want...more than that it's what you need you can feel the most intense orgasm building in your body as you took every inch of your makeshift cock.

I lean through the window softly kissing your neck before whispering into your ear. "I want you to come for me". My words sent your over the edge; you let out an immense scream your back arches as you bite your lip, relishing the lingering taste of cum as you orgasm, every muscle in your body tensing pushing your hand free of your satisfied pussy as it continues to convulse through waves of orgasm.

You gazed up the look of innocence masking the delight and satisfaction your feeling throughout your entire body, your mind wondering to the thoughts of what you have just done but more to what you wanted to next.

As your body relaxes i quickly slipped one of the sticky fingers into my mouth looking into your eyes as i taste your sweet juices, i make no reaction to how much i enjoyed finally tasting you, but my eyes give me away, you find yourself lost as you looked into to my eyes your body satisfied. You almost hadn't realised or you have but you didn't want this to end but our fingers are intertwined our hands smoothly working my cock, the last drops of cum mixing with yours, as we smoothly wank me together. You try to pull your hand free but you admired the feeling of every inch of my cock stiffening in your hand you know you should stop but you want more, you want my cock to fill your pussy, to feel my balls slapping against your tender arse you feel your hairs stand on end from excitement.

I lean forwards my face awkwardly close enough to kiss you, You start qquickly thinking whether you could kiss him as you feel his breath against you, you feel drawn to me. You lean forward expecting to feel my lips pressed against yours. You open your eyes and look at my face expecting to see the same ferocity you had seen earlier but see only a devilish smile, and as i back away, my stiff cock proudly standing in the cold night air i blow you a kiss, and whispered the words "next them e" before turning to leave.

Chapter 3

You'd arrived home and couldn't help but touch yourself as you thought, continuously pleasuring yourself uninterrupted throughout the night using toys abusing all your holes until exhausted you fell asleep covered in your own juices and with a toy buried deep in your pussy and arse. Now awake showered and dressed for work you tidy up and clean all the toys, gently taking one in your mouth tasting how amazing you tasted last night, softly licking hours of play from one of your toys before picking up your favourite.

It was a fairly average sized toy and it had never served you wrong, it had spent the beginning part your evening buried deep inside your pussy. However the evening had left you wanting more and the toy was just not adequate for your stretched pussy, so without realising it you had chosen to push it deep into your arse. You'd never experienced something that big before, and you could still feel you exploited arsehole tingling. You put the toy to one side and lay on your bed, trying to compose yourself.

With the dark thought simmering just below the surface but still much calmer than last night and without much sleep the thoughts of the lay-by became disjointed, what you could have done wrong, why did he leave had you gone too far. You know you wanted to touch him, to feel him violating your body but should you...could you give in.

A couple of minutes passed as you drifted in and out of the most wonderful day dreams. Suddenly the knock at the door startles you. You open it and see me standing there in a split second you see the desire burning, my eyes longingly looking into yours. Before you have chance to say anything I push you against the wall, closing the door behind me. My hands quickly caressing your neck, my hands running through your hair , as my lips are eagerly pressed against yours sending a surge of electric shooting through your body, or tongues passionately caressing each other's you instantly feel your pussy clench and begin to throb inside your soaked white panties again.

I move my hands down brushing your hair aside before gently kissing your neck; your legs relax as you let out a moan. As I continue kissing my way down your neck I open the buttons to your blouse each one slowly revealing more of your Bra struggling to contain the massive cleavage, your chest heaving with every breath. As I kiss your shoulders I slide your blouse down your arms until it hits the floor, my hand caressing your waist as I pull your body close to mine.

As our bodies meet your feel my aching cock pressed against you. You try to reach down before I stop you, pinning your arms above your head, your body forcefully pinned back against the wall you kiss me our lips almost joined before I remove your bra strap kissing the naked exposed skin, my tongue flicking over the sensitive surface, the cup of your bra falling down enough to leave a dark excited nipple visible. My kisses continue my hands skilfully caressing your breast through your bra; you let out a whimper as you begin to slump against the wall, your pussy twitching uncontrollably as you feel your knickers getting soaked with your own juices.

As I stroke down your waist my fingers brushing against your supple skin your body reacting to each touch, my hands find your waist as I drop to my knees kissing you across the midriff down to your trousers before sliding my tongue beneath the waistline. My hands quickly unbutton your trousers and slide them over your legs, you quickly step free as I continue kissing your waist. I can feel the heat, taking in the gorgeous smell of your pussy juices you knickers almost transparent, soaked in your juices.

I reach for the back of your calves gently, stroking my finger tips across them , running up the back of your knees you gently part your legs as my hands travels up the inside of your thighs, my kisses moving down kissing the top of your knickers.. Your legs almost buckle and your pussy starts twitching inside your pants as I place a gentle kiss on your pussy. You grab my head push your pelvis forward burying my head into you pussy. Using my hands I rip the seam pulling your pants free. Your pussy exposed centimetres from my face, your lips swollen glistening, your clit furiously poking free as I tease you kissing my way around your pussy never quite reaching your lips. You call my name begging me to taste you.

My hangs grip your arse my nails digging in as I pull my face into your pussy my tongue expertly flicking over your clit your legs go weak as my tongue finally finds your clit quickly working slowly with long licks covering every inch of your pussy. Your moans get loader your body thrusting mimicking the flicks of my tongue screaming as you come close to orgasm. Your legs fully separated I slip my tongue between your lips into your frantic pussy your juices flowing down my tongue.

I see you're close to cuming; I look into your eyes whilst knowledgeably slowing the rhythm on your clit. I reach up with my hands I stroke the small of your back as I kiss my way back up over your stomach kissing every inch of your exquisite body. I start to kiss your cleavage your moans once again building as my kisses get closer to your exposed nipple my hand stroking up your spine before unclasping your bra I take a step back as your bra, struggling with the weight hits the floor your fabulous breasts exposed, your nipples rigid your body naked eager to be touched.

I take a step back taking in your beautiful body the look of desperation in your eyes, the need for you to cum. You can feel an orgasm taking over you our body metres apart your arse pressed against the wall your legs shaking violently, your breathing shallow. I reach for your hand and lead you off to the bedroom.

As I pull you in to the bedroom I position myself behind you and cover your eyes with my tie, leading you into the middle of the bedroom, you feel my body disappear and but stand firm your body tingling with anticipation your legs weary in total silence for what seems like an age. Finally you hear my voice from the corner of the room demanding that you cup and caress your breast, you feel nervous but comply, your hands gingerly moving across your breast, encasing them with your warms hands your fingers gently squeezing your nipples. One of your hands instinctively moves down towards your pussy. Your body starts to tense as your pussy expects your touch but as your hand reaches down you feel my hand slap your arse it stings slightly as your skin starts to tingle. Your mind starts to take it what happened your hands no longer exploring your breasts when you feel my hand slap the other cheek. You let out a yelp, part pleasure part pain the enticing mix sending shivers through your body.

From the corner of the room you hear me tell you to continue, you think for a moment before cupping your breast again massaging them expertly as your urges take over your body yearning to be touched, you feel my breath on your pussy before it's gone again, your nipples are getting harder, your touch more sensitive your senses heightened. You feel something cold between your shoulders as I press an ice cube at the base of your neck, slowing drawing a line down your spine gently blowing sending shivers through your body as the ice cube moves over your subtle arse cheeks. I bend you over slightly as I drip cold water down the small of your back so it trickles between your cheeks. As you feel my breath on the back of your neck.

I pull your hair forcing you back up straight tilting your head backwards as I start kissing you neck, again your hands instinctively work their way to your pussy as you reach the start of your hair you body twitches before you feel my hands once again slapping your arse, I lead you over to the bed and pull you across my lap before gently spanking your arse, you start to moan as your skin starts to tingle more intensely you feel the heat radiating for you red arse cheeks.

I pull my body from under yours leaving you bent over the bed your arse still tingling your body eager, thoughts filling your mind clouding your judgement, you wait a minute expecting my body to be pressed against yours as you feel a kiss on the inside of your thigh. You try and stand up before I force you back down, your breast pressed against the cold sheets, your face buried into the pillows as you feel my tongue flick against the back of your calves, my hand caressing your legs as I work my way back up to your arse cheeks gently biting the firm defined contours, you flinch as my hand reaches around the top of your thigh gently running my fingers through the tuft of above your aching pussy your clit throbbing uncontrollably. You attempt to move your pussy closer to my hand the longing to be touched taking over your body as it becomes desperate; the need to orgasm has built to a level you've never experienced before. As I move my hand away you swear out loud, instantly trying to move your hands between your legs you can feel your thighs coated in your juices, the air is humid with your musk.

12