Innocent Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And still Nico is moving within her, even as the hands Alys had used to clutch him to her begin to try and push him away. She's sobbing now, barely aware of it as she says his name over and over, desperately. He turns his head, and an icy chill runs through her at the emptiness of his eyes. The love, the affection... all gone. Other hands close over her wrists and pull them roughly down to the stone. Thick male fingers on one, slender talon-tipped digits on the other. Nico says nothing a moment, beginning to increase his speed now, hips rocking. He parts those beloved seductive lips, and then spits in her face.

"You think that's my name? Idiot whore. Would I give my true name to a worthless guttersnipe like you? Fool child, there's nobody here by that name."

There's a soft chorus of mocking laughter from the others. Alys turns her head aside, his spittle running down her cheek as heartbroken tears leak from her eyes. And she sees with renewed horror that the others are pulling off their robes. Not-Nico is thrusting harder and faster inside her now. There's an edge of discomfort, but its negligible. Still, he's given up any pretence of caring about her pleasure, and pounds his way to a climax inside her as a woman and man hold her arms down, and more male hands are on her ankles, pulling them wide. She can feel a hot hardness moving up and down the sole of one foot, and realizes one of the men is using her foot to pleasure himself.

"You need to know that you're alone now," The Betrayer tells her, panting the words between rapid thrusts, and still her body is refusing to see him as anything but a lover, because he's so recently introduced her to so much pleasure. She frowns at him, not understanding. "My servant slit your father's throat, mere minutes after we left the house," he adds with a grunt, hilting himself, cockhead brushing her cervix with a fiery jolt. "Nobody to seek recompense for your loss, sweet sacrifice."

Not-Nico groans as he cums, splashing her insides with surprisingly hot seed, pulling out quickly to spurt the rest over her belly. He shakes and squeezes the last drops out of his softening member, flicking them carelessly over her thigh, before looking aside at the beautiful woman, and grinning. Alys's heart clenches as she realizes its that special smile of his, the one she'd thought was hers alone. He's looking at the woman with all the love he used to show her, and the beauty is smiling back, stepping into his outstretched arm.

Not-Nico kisses her briefly, then looks back down at Alys. "Next."

"No, no. Please, Nico, beloved...!" Alys shrieks, as the meaning of that word seeps into her shocked mind. "I love you!"

"Not my name, stupid girl," he says, with a sneer that chills her heart. "You think I ever loved you? You? A stupid peasant child, with vacuous thoughts and shallow desires? I have a real woman, this is who I love." He tugs the beauty forward, his gaze running heatedly down her lush curves, bare now, because they're all naked. "She's more of a woman than you could ever hope to be."

The woman steps closer to the slab, passing Alys' wrist into the hand of another male. There's something wrong about her, a weirdly predatory gleam in those glimmering sapphire eyes as she draws closer. Vaguely Alys is aware of Not-Nico pulling back and another stouter man taking his place between her thighs, but most of her attention is fixed on the woman.

"Let me show you..." the beauty whispers, long talons closing in Alys's blond hair and jerking it hard, making her howl in protest. Then something thick and meaty is forcing its way between her open lips, and her eyes widen in horror as the woman shoves her cock deep inside Alys' mouth. She gags as it bunts the back of her throat, her mouth flooding defensively with spit as her tongue pushes at the underside, trying to force it out of her somehow.

The beauty moans, and Alys sees familiar hands kneading the woman's full brown-tipped breasts as Not-Nico steps up behind her, fitting his body to hers caressingly, bending his head to suckle the side of her neck. The beauty pulls back and rams into Alys's throat again, all the way this time, pulling her head at an awkward angle to force the cock down into her esophagus. Alys chokes and gasps, eyes flooding with tears as she helplessly watches her beloved's hands pleasuring the other woman's breasts.

Then a sudden new pain as the man between her thighs rams hard and fast into her. He's broader than Not-Nico, but his cock is stubbier, and doesn't reach quite so deep. But he's rough, and brutal, and her delicate flesh bruises as he thrusts in and out, hard and fast, as the woman does the same to Alys' mouth, occasionally pulling up a little to let her breathe. Almost in unison, they cum inside her, thick salty seed flooding her throat and mouth as the fat man paints her bruised tender cunt with his leavings.

Somebody rolls her then, and pulls her up on to her hands and knees. Alys is aware of the hard stone beneath her knees and palms even as she continues to gaze at Not-Nico and his woman, now cuddling and kissing together almost within arm's reach of her. She howls in astonished agony as a cock pushes into her ass, but the howl is cut off as another fills her mouth. The two newcomers use her, chatting to each other as they bookend her, until their speech degenerates into grunts as their excitement builds. The one in her ass cums inside her, but the one in her mouth pulls out, to splash his seed all over her face and chest.

There are 7 of them, Alys learns, as they all take their turns of her, twisting her about, adjusting her position like she's a ragdoll. The fat man who had her right after Not-Nico recovers faster than any of the others, laying her flat on her back with head hanging off the edge of the slab, pushing her small breasts together and clambering over her to straddle her chest, fucking her cleavage while another takes her mouth. Her lips are numb now, swollen and dark with bruising, her throat raw from abrasion and screaming. She can barely feel anything but an ongoing pulse of pain below her waist. These two finish, and she's left alone. Its astonishing.

Slowly, with great care for her tortured body, Alys rolls on to her side, and curls up in a protective ball, arms wrapped around her belly, trying to soothe the stabbing pain deep in her entrails. Cum leaks from her torn ass and cunt, and the corners of her mouth. Shuddering, shivering with misery, she sobs out all her fear and pain.

"Tears. Of absolute hopelessness." Not-Nico comments, sounding satisfied.

The others give agreement, an edge of excitement in their voices.

"All the ingredients are presented. Let the summoning commence." Not-Nico's voice rings out authoritively, with great presence and an aura of incredible power.

Alys is pulled flat on her back again, spread-eagled, as the 7 people gather around her, chanting something, tossing various herbs and powders and small artifacts on her blood- and cum-soaked battered body. She lays there passively, too shocked and damaged to react at all.

The air seems to thicken as the chanting continues, a swirling vortex coalescing above Alys's head. She gazes up at it in wide-eyed wonder, too enervated to feel the fear and loathing that she's expected to. A purple portal forms, and from it steps an enormous doomguard, nine feet tall, blood-red, a smoky miasma of fel-steam rising off his thick scaly skin. He spreads his wings a moment, the six-foot span making the cultists moan in appreciation before he furls them in tightly again. He stands tall and proud, cloven hooves spread inches above Alys' head. He's naked, a huge red cock curving out before him. Demonic precum drips down on Alys' forehead, steaming hot, making her flinch.

The demon looks around the assembled worshippers as they drop to their knees and bow their heads, still chanting. Except Not-Nico, who steps forward proudly to accept the doomlord's fealty. The demon scorches a single glance over the proud human male, before looking down at the abused broken girl sprawled between his hooves.

"What is your bidding, my mistress?" He booms in a voice like thunder. To Alys.

12