Innocent Sexy Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Father & daughter's pure love.
1.4k words
4.42
167.9k
27
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 01/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the second chapter and was written for a young female reader of Literotica.com. She sent me an email expressing her love for my work and requested a story depicting an event between her and her own father. I hope she and all enjoy. As always, I welcome all responses. Be sure to check out the rest of my stories, both factual and fiction. ~Ryno

As I awoke next to my lovely wife, the sun sneaking it's morning rays past the blinds and onto her angelic face, gave her skin a warm glow. Last night, she returned from her meeting a bit tipsy trying to keep up with her client's consumption. She nearly tore my clothes off and for the first time in several weeks, we made wild love on the bed, in the shower, on the sink counter and even against the windows looking out over the backyard. It was wonderful, yet for some reason I had an uneasy feeling of guilt.

I softly stroked her hair awaking her from her slumber. She smiled briefly, then sat up with a start.

"Oh my God, why did you let me sleep in. I am so late. Damn. Damn. Damn."

She stormed into the bathroom slamming the door and ending the romantic moment. Nice while it lasted, just wish it lasted longer than a few stolen moments. It seems that this was the standard for several years now; sex a few times a month, maybe a quick dinner or movie once in awhile, and has been many years since we were able to get out of town on vacation. All the while, my daughter Kelly has been my dinner partner, my swim partner, my movie partner and...then it hit me. The memory of yesterday came rushing into my head, my heart pumping, my brain swirling and my forehead now damp with perspiration. What have I done? Will my little girl forgive me? Will it ever be the same? With the sound of Kelly's off-key singing, I knew that I would soon find out.

***

An hour later, after a shower, a shave and a wave goodbye from my wife, I sat quietly by the pool with my coffee and morning paper. I had not yet seen my daughter. Her morning preparation for school was still a routine. That was a good sign, right? Minutes later and right on schedule, Kelly yelled goodbye and headed out the front door off to school. Everything seemed normal. Everything was ok.

Upon finishing the daily news, I completed a few more business transactions in my home office. It was difficult to keep my thoughts straight, constantly thinking about my daughter sitting in this very chair, naked, with her hands furiously working her young cunnie. Noon rolled around and I had yet to take my morning shower. Since I had completed the work that was due on my schedule, I thought I could break for the day and have a swim and enjoy the beautiful California sun.

I jumped in the shower for a quick rinse and into my trunks. Walking down the hall, I stopped at Kelly's doorway. Her bed was made, her clothes were put away, but her computer was left on. As I got closer to the computer, I felt my stomach tighten and my skin grow damp. Visions flashing through my brain of her soft skin next to mine; slick, slippery, hot. My eyes focused on the screen and on a folder icon. The icon was named: daddy. My heart skipped a beat and I opened the folder. Inside the folder was only one file called: open. So I did.

The file opened into a word document; a note to me. I read it slowly.

"Daddy, I want you to know that I love you. You are my friend and my protector. You help me when I need it and teach me everything from swimming to making the perfect waffles and preparing an awesome speech. I remember when I was only a small child and you read all my favorite fairy tales to me at bedtime. When I started to read, we read them together. I loved all those times and I loved yesterday. It was a surprise. I have never thought about stuff like that. But it all seemed so perfect. It did not feel wrong and I am not ashamed. I know you. You probably feel like we did something wrong. I don't think so. I love you. I will always love. I hope you love me too."

I could not believe what I was reading. I read it several more times and each time my heart beat stronger and stronger. My young teenage daughter has become a woman. An intelligent sexy woman, but still, she was my little girl.

I closed the file, shut down the computer and left her room in search of a much needed cold beer. Twenty minutes later, I sat on a chaise, finishing twelve ounces and sweat dripping down my face. The sun's heat helped me relax, but nothing could get my daughter out of mind. I jumped in the cool water and casually swam a few laps to revive my senses. Something about a pool of cool water that awakens the senses. But as I looked up I felt as if I was dreaming. There, standing by the edge of the pool was Kelly. She wore a bikini that I had never seen, not that there was much to see. Two small white triangles barely covered her nipples and a matching tiny patch hid little more than her labia held together with strings. She was absolutely stunning. Her blonde hair flowed down her shoulders partially resting on the top of her full firm breasts. My silence prompted her to speak.

"Hi daddy. Can I join you?"

Before the answer came from my throat, she had jumped in a few feet away. She appeared from the depth in front of me. I stood still, water up to my shoulders. She reached out and I pulled her close. Our bodies pressed together, her arms encircled my neck, her legs wrapped tightly around my waist. My hands found their way behind her, caressing her exposed ass while holding her afloat.

"I love you so much Kelly. I never ever want to hurt you."

"I know daddy. Don't worry. I love you too, and I never want to stop loving you."

Our embrace was so warm. It felt so beautiful, so natural, and so right. And for the first time, our lips met. Not that of father and daughter, but that of man and woman, of lovers. My cock rose and hardened under her as we kissed. She slowly ground herself against my erection and low moans escaped her lips. I reached down and removed my trunks freeing my hard member. I slowly pushed aside the thin material and instantly my penis found her slick pussy. As my tip entered her she opened her eyes and held her breath. I slowly entered her, inch by inch; our eyes staring deep into one another. Her sex, warm and tight welcomed all of my eight inch cock. Her ass rested on my balls and she shivered and gasped as she realized how full she felt. For what seemed like forever, we held each other, still, eyes transfixed.

"Oh, daddy."

"Yes, my baby girl."

"I will always be your baby girl. Always."

As her words echoed in my head, she started to slowly move her hips. The tempo increased as we instantly found a perfect rhythm. My hands firmly cupped her ass pulling her to me as she met my thrusts with thrusts of her own. Our synchronized motions created huge waves that splashed the sides of the pool like an ocean crashing on a rocky shore. The sounds of the waves were soon drowned out with our cries of passion. I found myself grunting louder than ever and my daughter's moans turned to low screams as we reached the point of no return. Our quick breaths turned to silence as we locked eyes and shuddered. Our orgasm hit hard and continued, wave after wave rolled through our bodies. We held on tight to each other, our bodies connected as one. Her head rested on my shoulder, arms wrapped tight around my shoulders and mine around her. I am not sure just how long we held the embrace. The waves calmed to a ripple. Our breathing slowed to normal. The sun shone down upon us; a father and daughter in love.