Innocent Swap

Story Info
A reluctant woman agrees to swap husbands for one night.
1.2k words
3.82
232.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rm8181
rm8181
64 Followers

He still had his wedding ring on.

It wasn't that he wasn't a husband, he just wasn't her husband.

"Take that off."

"This? Oh, ok. Sorry, I forgot."

"Tonight is all about forgetting," Jodie smiled cheekily.

She hoped her husband had also taken off his ring, she wouldn't want it to be a distraction.

"And you can take that off too."

She pointed towards his business shirt, still nicely tucked into his exclusive suit pants. He smiled at her with his deep blue eyes, almost melting her away in the moment.

This day had been a long time coming. Jodie had always been attracted to Anthony - his voice dominated discussions, he took time out to volunteer with the kids at school, and he strutted with the importance of a man in power.

As he slowly unbuttoned his white shirt, Jodie's eyes were attached to his chest. It was waxed, smooth and tanned. His chest rounded just below the nipples, running down to a formable set of abdominal muscles.

When her husband first floated the idea, Jodie was stunned. How could they possibly swap partners for a night? How could that possibly strengthen their relationship?

She had known her sex drive had been miserable, especially in between running the children to various after school activities, work, her social life and everything in between, but she didn't think this would be the answer.

Her husband, John, was convinced that it was. He told Jodie that Anthony had asked him after a few beers, stating that he was very attracted to her.

It took John a further three months to convince her that this was the spark they needed. She remained unconvinced but agreed after John would not let the issue go. Looking at Anthony's manly chest, she was now convinced.

Not that she wasn't nervous. Her stomach had been filled with an infection of butterflies all week, and before this moment, she was almost physically ill. What if he didn't want her? What if she wasn't good enough in bed?

"Now, you take off your shirt."

While her eyes were still fixated on Anthony's chest, she unbuttoned her shirt. Her fingers shook as she struggled to thread the buttons through the holes.

Anthony's large hands reached out, resting reassuringly on hers and instantly the shaking stopped. He guided her hands to unbutton the top, drifting her shirt back off her shoulders.

She hadn't worn this bra before, she bought it many years ago in the hope of a romantic night with her husband, but it had not eventuated. She hoped it suited his needs.

His hand rested on her right breast, her bra almost swallowed by his reach. She felt a shiver run over her, his soft touch almost sending her into a daze. He bent down and softly kissed the inside of her breast and she felt herself instantly become wet. All her nerves left in that moment.

Anthony unclipped the back of the bra, exposing her breasts to his soft lips. He kissed her around her now hard nipples, running his hands over her soft skin.

As he held her close, she felt a hardness in his suit pants. Running her hand down his leg, she was surprised at the strength and length of the package.

Would it hurt?

As Anthony opened her jeans, she no longer cared. He pulled down her jeans with vigour, bringing her knickers down as well, leaving her naked body unprotected to his will.

He threw her down on the large hotel bed, unclipping his belt as he stood over her. As he threw his pants on the floor, she saw the full wrath of his ability.

He gently kissed her feet, moving his easy lips to her legs, then her inner thigh.

Jodie had never let her husband kiss her pussy but had shaved in preparation for today. She felt uncomfortable as Anthony first moved towards her pussy but she let him kiss her wet lips, holding her legs open with his broad shoulders.

When his soft, wet tongue connected with her, she felt a rush flow over her body. Her tension disappeared, her tense body relaxing into the bed. She felt the tension in her shoulders disappear, releasing years of angst. As he gently kissed her pussy, her tight thighs relaxed, opening her up to Anthony's tongue.

The more he tenderly kissed her, the hotter she got. Quickly he sent her body into an uncontrollable state, her hands gripping the bed with intensity. Her head flung backwards as he continued to lavish her pussy with his mouth. His fingers entered her and his tongue licked her. This was her moment. His fingers entered in and out, and his tongue lashed with passion. This was her moment.

When he finally rose, Jodie was primal. She grabbed him and threw him onto his back, revealing his large and erect penis. It pointed to the roof, like a solider standing to attention and she wanted -- needed -- it in her mouth.

She gently kissed the head of the penis, tasting the pre-cum that flowed gently from his cock. He moaned heavily as she licked the shaft up and down, lovingly sucking on his waxed sac.

This was the biggest cock she had tasted, or seen, and she wanted it all inside her mouth. She stretched her jaw to open a large enough hole to swallow the head of his cock, rubbing her hand up and down the solid shaft.

It was so strong, so hard.

It was full and ready to pounce.

She took her mouth off his penis and looked at him in the eyes. He looked longingly at her. His blue eyes made her even more wet. She grabbed his member and rubbed it hard, his head falling back onto the pillows, groaning with anticipation. She climbed up his body, positioning herself on-top and in control, ready to let him enter. Her wet lips touched the top of his penis, and she softly rubbed herself back and forth on the tip of his member.

He groaned and she was ready.

She aggressively sat on his penis, entering all the way inside her.

She squealed.

And stopped.

She panted, looking at him smile, his cock completely inside her.

She smiled back and took the moment in.

She wanted this. She needed this.

She started gently rubbing her hips back and forth on his body, feeling every inch of him inside her, then she unleashed by rubbing harder and harder on his member.

She leant back, exposing her clitoris to his fingers.

He rubbed, she squealed.

He lunged over her, landing Jodie on her back with Anthony still inside her. He pounded. She squealed. He kept pounding. Her pussy hurt but she was orgasming. She was so hot. In another world.

This was her moment. Her nails dug into his back. He kept pounding, she tried to scream but she couldn't. He put her legs on his shoulders and kept ramming.

Jodie could not control herself.

He grabbed her and threw her face down on the bed. She felt vulnerable.

He entered her from behind, ramming his hard wood into her vagina. He pounded her with aggression, groaning as he entered in and out.

She felt defenceless, lost in the moment, but in love with his hard cock. She did not want it to stop.

But it did.

And there, in the arms of another man, her sexual desires were re-ignited.

rm8181
rm8181
64 Followers