Innocently Enough

Story Info
I join two friends for an evening of fun.
5k words
4.24
12.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our night started innocently enough. The three of us met up at a local restaurant for drinks and dinner. He was the native, so I asked him to choose. She readily agreed the food was wonderful there - and they carried her brand of scotch, so, bonus.

The three of us looked like an interesting combination - two thirty-something's taking a forty-something out for a night on the town. Little did the hostess know what would be going on later. As we sat at our table, I studied him - the man that had won her heart - the man I was so happy she'd stumbled across. He was a good-looking guy. He had an energy and presence that instantly made me comfortable. It didn't hurt that his taste in motorcycles and women closely matched my own. She was dressed to kill in a skirt and blouse - goodness she was a beautiful woman. I was dressed in my best daddy outfit - a nice button up with cufflinks, suit coat and jeans. I felt like a million bucks, but they looked like a trillion.

As we sat, we conversed, random conversation with no particular destination in mind. I was my usual quiet self, adding to the conversation when I had a something salient to share. As we chatted I studied her - this woman who'd captured my heart and helped me become the man I was becoming. I could tell they were very much in love, her touch never seemed to stray far from him, nor did his. They made a great couple.

I noticed during dinner that he seemed so be doing something under her skirt on occasion and judging by the little almost inaudible gasps - it was something deliciously salacious. During one particularly loud gasp she noticed me noticing and blushed quietly, then closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch.

After dinner was finished, we quaffed the remainder of our scotch; the fire settling nicely in our stomachs and the smoke of the fire ringing on our taste buds. I suggested a group photo so we could remember tonight as I felt it would be extraordinarily special to all of us. The waitress happily obliged as she brought the bill.

"Shall we head to the hotel?" I asked.

"Let's do it!" he answered, a grin reflecting in his eyes, anticipation wetting his lips.

She shyly peered up at me, those eyes drilling into my heart and mind - shining with happiness and excitement and nodded, unusually quiet for her.

We strolled the city streets headed to the hotel, them arm in arm, with her occasionally reaching out to grab my hand as well. Each touch was the culmination of dreams, some dry, most wet.

We entered the hotel and went up to my room - I'd requested a suite away from the hubbub of the other rooms and they'd provided nicely. Two rooms, with a nice shower big enough for three. King sized bed with those high count egyptian cotton sheets I love so much.

She squealed with excitement when she saw the room, the couch with the arm positioned perfectly for recreational activities, the window overlooking the city which sparkled below us.

As we entered, I asked her to start a playlist on the portable speaker and she happily obliged. She then excused herself to prepare for the evening to come.

He and I sat on the couch, admiring the view of the city and chatting like two old friends. The anticipation hung heavily in the air, I was nervous - I loved her but I'd never met her without an internet connection before.

After she completed her ablutions, she returned, her smile lighting up the room like a sparkler on the 4th of July. She sat between us on the couch, leaning against him and putting her hands over mine. We sat there for a few minutes quietly enjoying the feel of each other, heightening the anticipation of what was to come.

As the next song started they stood up and began dancing. I wandered over to the bar, never letting my eyes leave them long and pulled out a couple of waters and a gift for them - a bottle of her scotch of choice.

Their dancing began like the dancing you'd see at any club, not that I've frequented many, close and energetic and incredibly hot. I moved up behind her and began dancing with them, touching her lightly to let her know I was there. She leaned back into me, her hands playing across his arms chest and face and I began lightly caressing her hips, enjoying the feel of her and the shared affection I felt flowing between them.

The longer we danced the more intense the contact became - he slowly began undressing her as we danced, their lips only parting when she chose to kiss me instead. Her kisses weren't like wine, they were something finer than that - they were the freezing water from melting snowpack, unsullied and pure, they were the heat of the lava flowing down from a newly erupting volcano. Fire and ice existing simultaneously.

Soon we had her naked - she was as gorgeous as I recalled from all our chats online - two souls from different worlds who'd happened to meet thanks to the great equalizer that is the internet. I could feel the heat radiating off of her and I could almost catch the scent of arousal from all three of us.

I looked at him with an inquiring lifted brow and showed him the item I'd pulled out of my pocket. He looked at me and grinned, nodding once that he felt the time was ripe as well.

As the song ended I walked over and grabbed a bottle of water, then slipped behind him as they were making out - she had her hands positioned perfectly behind his head and I easily snapped the cuffs onto them. She stopped making out and looked at me - I grinned back.

"I do believe it's time for the spanking," I said, my voice low and animalistic, a grin on my face.

"Agreed!" he said enthusiastically, with a note of amusement in his voice

"Yea! A Spanking!!!!!" was all she said as she lifted her hands over his head and proceeded to position herself over the arm of the sofa.

"Would you like to start?" I inquired of him.

"It's my pleasure!" he responded.

He moved over to her and placed his hand on her lower back and began rubbing her ass to warm it up. Then he raised his hand and smacked down hard. I'd seen her get spanked often and knew how much she enjoyed it. I sat in the chair behind her and enjoyed the sounds of flesh hitting flesh and made particular note of the redness rising on her cheeks. Each strike was accompanied by gasp and a moan of pleasure from the woman receiving them. I could see wetness already glistening between her legs. As the spanking continued, I reached over and opened the black bag next to me.

"What do you think - crop or this new paddle?" I asked him.

He turned towards me and smiled appreciatively at the crop I held.

"Let me grab ours and we'll take turns."

"Now that, my friend, sounds like a plan. Shall we cuff her ankles to the couch?" I asked as I rummaged in the back for the ankle restraints.

"Excellent idea. You do that while I grab my crop," he responded.

I moved behind her as she lay panting, her cheeks deliciously inflamed. I knelt behind her and asked "Is this okay, love?"

"Yes, please, cuff me to the couch... Please..." she said as she rose and straightened her back, moving her ankles closer to the legs so the cuffs would easily reach.

I cuffed her ankles together with a spreader bar then tossed a length of webbing with clips on it under the couch where I could easily reach it from the other end. One end was already clipped to the spreader bar and had a clever mechanism to allow the strap to be lengthened or shortened as needed. I stood up slowly, savoring the view of her spread like the slut I knew she was and moved to the other end of the couch to grab the hook of the strap and attach it to the cuffs.

By now he had returned with his crop - a genuine horse crop, much like my own. None of those 'people' crops that tend to break.

"Will you pull this strap tight?" I asked "We don't want her getting away. Now love, please bend over again."

She obliged willingly as her lover pulled the strap tight - stretching her arms over her head and forcing her down.

"Dammit. We should have pulled the couch out a bit," I commented.

"Let's do it," he replied.

We moved to the couch and lifted the end as she giggled from her stretched position and swung the couch over. This served to provide room for us to maneuver without risking hitting each other. We had only one person we wanted to hit, and she definitely wanted it.

"Spank me with the crops please!!!" she pleaded, her pleas only slightly muffled by the couch.

"Shall we?" I enquired and motioned for him to take the first swing.

"Absolutely!" he said excitedly

As he raised his arm, I noticed the slightest movement from her as she tensed in anticipation of the coming blow...

*swish* *crack* A soft gasp escaped her lips, followed by an obvious moan of excitement. The blow had left the slightest mark on her butt, the red from the crop showing clearly against the pink of the earlier spanking.

As she writhed sensuously against the restraints I raised my arm, then brought it down with a swift stroke, not too hard, but hard enough that another red mark arose on her other cheek, the redness of the mark deliciously obvious against the pink, overheated skin there.

We traded turns for the next ten minutes, alternating stokes like some ancient machine built for spanking. As we continued, her arousal became increasingly evident, and soon there was a decidedly sinful trail of wetness running down her legs, the scent was intoxicating and the sounds escaping her lips were causing my hardly aroused dick to grow harder to contain.

After a few minutes of this we stopped, as our arms were growing tired, and we definitely didn't want to mark her - well, not mark her permanently.

"Mind if I taste her?" I asked.

"Be my guest!" was his enthusiastic response.

"Please, I need a dick in my mouth!" she cried, slightly muffled by the couch cushion.

"I think she wants your dick in her mouth." I chuckled as I knelt behind her, admiring the wetness and redness and sliding my hands over her cheeks, feeling the distinct heat where the marks stood out against her skin.

"Don't suppose you could loosen that strap a little?"

"Whoops, I got distracted from that," I laughed as I flipped the catch to allow the strap to loosen and allow him room to get under her. He sat and slid over so her head was resting in his lap. She wasted no time and engulfed his cock like a starving woman. He cuffed hands reaching up to help guide him inside.

I wasted no time and spread her open, admiring the beauty I found within - I could smell her scent, a scent I'd often wondered about and it was intoxicating. I slowly buried my face into her, my nose pressed against her ass, my mouth finding her soaking wet and deliciously sweet. I began to drink of her like a man dying of thirst. I made sure to tilt my head up occasionally and rim her - tasting the wonderful taste of a clean butt - a butt that was, as she proclaimed "made for butt stuff". As I ate her out, I smacked her ass occasionally, admiring the motions imparted by my hand as the echoed across her flesh. Holy Hannah, she was delicious to taste.

After what seemed like seconds but was more likely 15 minutes she moaned something, something slightly muffled by the length of cock in her mouth, finally she pulled her head up and said "Someone needs to fuck me now."

I moved my head up so I could see him, with the lower edge of my vision dominated by her ass and his response caused my heart to leap into my chest "Let's switch positions, and I'll see about fucking her."

I quickly stood up and brushed her wetness from my face onto my sleeve, then went and sat on the couch. As I positioned my still clothed body under her, she used every inch of room in the cuffs to rub my legs, moving up as I slid under her until the face was buried in the crotch of my jeans.

"Please, can I take it out?" she begged, with a sense of desire and desperation in her voice, her eyes boring into mine, a seductively sexy smile across her lips, lips that would soon be wrapped around me.

As I was maneuvering under her, he went the end of the couch while disrobing, stopping long enough to administer another spank, maintaining the pinkness of her cheeks, the mitten shaped marks of the punishment she'd endured - and enjoyed. As he finished disrobing, he stepped behind her and slid into her cunt in one smooth motion, accompanied by two more swats on her bottom.

By this time she'd managed to unzip my jeans and had reached into my pants to find the treat she so desperately wanted - I'd chosen to go commando this evening as we'd set this up well in advance. We all knew why we were here. As she pulled my cock out of my pants she wrapped her hands around it and moaned as he slowly began to fuck her, administering spanks every couple of strokes. I'd dreamed of this: of feeling her moan around my dick, the wetness of her mouth, the spit drooling down to wet my entire length. Gods - was she a great cock sucker...

She kept her eyes on me the entire time, only closing them when the sensations of fucking and spanking melded together to send their chemical signals straight to the pleasure centers of her brain. From our many hours of conversation I knew how much she loved sucking and face-fucking, and so I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her down onto me, full length, her nose buried into my stomach. I felt his motions through her body, the pounding thrusts as he fucked her.

As she began to struggle, I released her to catch her breath, pulling out so just the head was inside her mouth, admiring the thick strings of spit the poured out of her horny mouth.

"I want you to get it good and wet, love, because next I'd like to fuck that ass." I stated, staring into her eyes - her face lit up even more than it already was at being used by two she loved and cared for.

"MMMPHGHH!!!" she said, trying to talk with my cock still in her mouth. I released the last bit of pressure on her head

"I'm sorry, I didn't understand?" I feigned ignorance because I already knew how much she loved being taken in the ass.

"Yea! Butt stuff!" she gasped as yet more spit dribbled onto my cock.

She then proceeded to attack me like she was starving, taking me deep into her mouth, into her throat, then pulling back, her hand wrapped around the base of my throat, still moaning as he pounded deeper into her with every thrust.

I grinned up at him and said "Thank you for this. You can't know how much I've dreamed about this."

"I know man, she's a special girl. You're important to her, so that makes you important to me."

"Ditto!" I said, followed by a moan as she went particularly deep, with a happy giggle at hearing us.

She continued to throat me as I felt a tingle in my balls begin, the sign that soon she was going to get the treat she desired.

"I'm going to cum soon." I gasped, trying to catch my breath from the sheer ferocity with which she was attacking me.

"MMMMMMM!!!!" was her first vocal response, followed by a redoubling of her efforts.

"Me too." I heard from him, as he began picking up the pace, sweat beginning to drip down his face from the effort of fucking and spanking her. She was sweating a little too, which only aroused me all the more. Finally she pulled her mouth off my cock and asked "Can I Cum?" then immediate swallowed me again, picking up the pace and depth with no need for my encouragement...

"FUCK!!! ME! Yes!" I yelled as I came on her downstroke, feeling my load shoot into her mouth, as I felt her cum too, from the combined cock sucking and fucking she was experiencing. Her mouth never left my cock as she swallowed it all, straight down her throat to mingle with her dinner. At the same time we were coming, he began to cum as well, the three of us somehow managing to cum together - she was the center of it all.

We were all drenched in sweat at this time, her ass had gone from pink to red, maroon where the crops had lashed her. She removed me from her mouth and laid her head on me while I stroked her hair, he leaned over to kiss the small of her back and we all lay there quietly for a few minutes, catching our breath.

"Shall we retire to the bedroom?" he asked

"Sounds like a plan!" I responded as I began maneuvering out from under here, my cock still soaked by her saliva.

He knelt behind her and loosened the strap, then uncuffed her ankles from the couch as I unhooked her cuffs as well.

"Think we'll need these?" I asked him, holding up her cuffed wrists

"Well, we'll need the hands for sure, the cuffs, maybe not." he said.

"Agreed, let's leave the ankle cuffs on though but take the spreader bar off."

"Absolutely."

As we both busied ourselves removing her restraints she lay there, basking in the afterglow of her first orgasm of the night, the flushing from sex obvious on her chest, as it always was. Once we'd finished our task, I picked her up and followed him into the bedroom as she wrapped her arms around me and nestled her head against my shoulder.

I lay her gently down on the bed and cuddled behind her my hand on her hip, my lips nuzzling her neck. He laid down in front of her, already rising - that youthfully short refractory period coming into play now.

"Do you want her cunt or her ass?" I enquired of him.

"I'll take her ass first, then we can swap."

"Excellent."

Slowly we rolled her over so she was spooning him, the red cheeks of her ass nestled against his hips as he slowly began sliding into her. I lifted her legs and shifted down, pointing my once-again hard cock at the cunt - I lifted her leg a little as he began a slow stroke into her - she moaned deeply and cried out "Fuck my ass and my cunt, please!"

I willingly obliged and slid inside her - I'd never double penetrated someone and the sensation was amazing. I could feel him as he fucked her ass, and I could feel the wetness of the semen he'd left inside her already, even still, she was a remarkable fuck. Such a gorgeous pussy, one I'd wanted to play with since the first time I'd seen it.

We slowly worked up a rhythm that worked for us, him sliding out, me sliding in, almost swapping places inside of her. I watched her face carefully as she watched mine - both of us almost glowing from the pleasure we were experiencing together.

"Gods, I love you," I moaned

"I love you both!" she responded

"I love you too!" he echoed, softly stroking her flank.

We continued this wonderful fucking for several minutes, no urgency to orgasm now that the first was out of the way, just enjoying the feel of everyone's body, the love flowing between the three of us. She truly was a special girl.

Finally he pulled out, as did I, and we picked her up and put her on her knees in front of us, our cocks pointed right at her face. She wasted no time in grabbing them and devouring them, trying to fit both of us inside at once.

"Greedy little minx isn't she?" I quipped.

"You've no idea," he replied wryly, a grin on his face as she settled for sucking us one at a time, alternating with each stroke. As she pulled us into her mouth, we took turns grabbing her hair and pulling her down further, forcing our way into her throat. The sounds were amazing, the wetness, the slurping, the pleasure she was experiencing.

"Mind if I fuck her ass?" I asked, my voice breaking slightly as she took me particularly deep into her mouth, sucking hard the whole way.

"Not at all, she loves it," he said, with a grin on his face.

We maneuvered her to the edge of the bed, face down and he laid down in front of her so she had something to occupy her mouth while I occupied her ass. My cock was still dripping from fucking her face, so I had no issues sliding inside her, the feel as her ass loosened and took my cock was amazing, like it had been needed a dick inside it since he'd swapped it for her throat. It was exquisite agony to impale her, her red cheeks just below my hands - hm - the redness needed some deepening on the side there...

12