Insatiable

Story Info
Sandy gets a weekend she won't forget.
4.4k words
4.46
14.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met a restaurant about six months ago. I was leaving as he was coming in. As I passed him, I caught my heel on his foot and he caught my fall. As he grabbed me I giggled, "Oops, I stepped on your foot." We were still rather close as he tried keep his balance and in my ear slowly growled, "it's okay." That memory still thrills me and I can still feel his breath on my skin as those words escaped his lips. I get shivers just thinking about it.

That was our first encounter--the next encounters were just as brief. I'd say "Hello," he'd say "Hello." We'd look at each other for a second or two, but it seemed to last much longer than that. We didn't know the same people and were never in the same room for longer than it would take to eat a quick lunch and go. He didn't let on that he was into me, and I tried not to either. However, I started dressing a little sexier, and later got more daring in my attempts to get him to really notice me. Once, I wore stockings and a garter under my skirt. I was able to pick a seat with perfect placement adjacent to his. I caught his gaze for a fleeting moment so I gently dropped my hand to my leg then slowly ran my fingers along my thigh to the hem of my skirt. I delicately plucked up the fabric and slid it back up to reveal my secret to him. I caught his blush as he looked away.

While standing in line to order in the crowded restaurant, we were pressed up against one another like sardines--not that either of us minded. "Hello again, my name is Cal," he said. His smile was very young, but he was not exactly youthful. He was in his thirties but his face was still boyish. His eyes flashed as he smiled and the clear blue sky that reflected back was mesmerizing. I know I was breathless in my response.

"Hello, I'm Sandy." I shook his hand. It was warm, welcoming, and firm. Most men give gentle handshakes to women, mistaking femininity for frailness--not him. I appreciated that. Ever prepared, I slipped my business card into his pocket. I had hoped for a moment like this. My home number was written on the back with a quick "Call me... love Sandy, the girl from the restaurant."

The next night, we began a phone relationship that lasted for weeks. He had a dirty mind and I loved all the things we wanted to do to me. And it made me tingle just knowing that even when we were in the restaurant having lunch, we shared surreptitious glances, but no one else knew that we were even acquainted. We maintained our private phone conversations for weeks, but we eventually we both needed more. We decided to meet at a hotel and experience firsthand, all the intimate things we'd shared on the phone. I teased him and said that my desires were stronger than his and that I most assuredly could out last him; he disagreed. We made a date: a weekend for the two of us at a hotel on the beach. The hotel was a known hot spot for lovers that catered specifically to them.

The room was perfect. Cal had gotten there before me and prepared it for our rendezvous. The lights were dim and the fireplace was crackling. He had opened a bottle of wine and had a glass ready for me when I walked in. I set my things down and in two long strides I was by his side. Taking the glass, I leaned in for a nice warm embrace. He smelled of cedar and cinnamon--very comforting.

"Thank you," I whispered into his ear.

"You're very welcome," he said as he pulled away. "I was starting to wonder if you'd reconsidered." He sounded relaxed and at the same time happy that I hadn't backed out. Seeing him so at ease with the situation made me feel better. Perhaps I shouldn't be such a scaredy cat. After all, he was obviously excited to see me and eager to proceed with our weekend.

"Where should we begin?" I asked, trying to sound coy and yet alluring at the same time. I was nervous and trying not to let it show, but I honestly wondered what we should do next. We'd obviously been intimate on the phone and were both hungry for more. But how would we move past the first awkward moments?

"Let's start with an ice-breaker," he said, sounding more confident. If he was apprehensive now, he didn't let on at all. His cool demeanor was enticing. "How about a shower, together?"

It was the perfect idea--hot water streaming down our backs, relaxing our muscles, breaking the tension, and washing away the day. I wasn't the slightest bit hesitant about getting naked so soon. I knew that I did some of my "best work" in the shower.

"I could definitely use a shower," I said. We walked into the bathroom and shower stall was amazing. It had eight shower heads shooting from all directions and room for at least five people. Yet I could see us getting very close and cozy in there. As the steam from the shower filled the room, we helped each other undress. I unbuttoned his shirt and noticed that his body was more defined than I had imagined. His warm hand helping me remove my bra gave me a shiver, and I wondered if he'd felt it against his palm. I walked toward the shower and turned on the water to a perfectly steamy temperature. I ran my hand across his ass as I made my way to the shower, and then paused and gave him a nice spanking—not too hard, just enough to make him tingle from my sudden intense touch.

As soon as he walked into the shower with me, our hands and mouths were all over each other. I eased my way behind him and started with gentle rubbing of his back. Moving my hands gently across his skin and allowing my fingernails to scratch softly at him, I leaned in and kissed the back of his neck and nibbled there for a bit while my hand wandered around the front and worked his cock. Stroking him slowly up and down as I nibbled at him, I then slowly and gently kissed and bit the skin along his spine all the way down to his waste. His cock was already hard from my handy work, and ready for my mouth. I started with the just the tip--I eased him in gently, gave him a nice teaser and didn't let on that I was an expert at giving head. I worked the tip extensively, until I could hear his breathing become a little erratic. I knew he was enjoying my technique.

I positioned my body perfectly so that I could work the whole cock; one hand stroking him, the other playing with his balls, and my mouth sucking and stroking. I worked until I was able to get the entire member into my mouth at once, and proceeded to lick his sack at the same time. I thought he was ready to climb the walls at that point, but I didn't stop. My tongue explored his entire cock. First his balls, where I licked and sucked as the water from the shower that rained down upon my head. His moans were encouraging, and I knew I would make him cum soon if I continued, so I slowed down--there was no need to rush. I took my time licking at his cock like a lollipop until once again, strong suction along with slow methodical stroking had him shaking and moaning loudly. He grabbed my hair and pulled, forcing me fuck him with my mouth. I didn't want him to get there yet, so I pulled away from him.

As his breathing started to slow, I stood up and rinsed my mouth. With both hands, he grasped my face and pulled me into an intense kiss--more passionate than I had ever known before. His tongue explored my mouth and let me know he was an expert. My senses were reeling and I started to lose my balance a little. The water from the shower was hot and comforting, but it was starting to make my fingertips wrinkle and lose sensation so I suggested we step out and dry off. That was the moment he was waiting for. He turned the tables on me and started to work me over. He took my towel and carefully dried my body. His touch was softer than I had imagined, and it felt like he wore velvet gloves. Then, he took my hand and walked me to the room and gently laid me down on the bed.

He began with a massage. As I lay on my tummy on the bed, he took the oil from the shelf and started to work it into my skin. His delicate touch and the scent of the jasmine oil made my blood race while it relaxed me. My sighs and moans told him what he already knew—he was already driving me wild. Despite my arousal, his hands worked the muscles on my back like an expert masseur.

Then they were the hands of an expert lover. It wasn't just the lotion nor the touch, but the way his hands wandered my body as he discovered it for the first time. His fingertips were ever so gentle as they made their way down my back to my backside. With the pretense of rubbing the oil into my skin, his hands edged their was discreetly nearer my more secret skin. He would inch in, and then away. Every time he would get close to my pussy, I wished he would dive right in. But he didn't—not right away. It was a tease that seemed to go on for an eternity, every time he inched closer and closer. Without realizing, I began to spread my legs further and further apart, inviting him in.

Before long, I felt a wet, soft licking at my now sopping wet lips. He gently stroked around the edges, teasing the layers of my flesh. I thought I was going to melt into him. He pulled away and gently rolled me over so that I could see into his intense eyes as he went for more. He paused, looked straight into my eyes, then lowered and the licking began again--this time with purpose.

My mind was unable to process thoughts as he nibbled at my clit. Slowly at first, he sucked at the little nob. Every nerve in my body was on alert. I began to practice my breathing techniques to keep my body calm, but it was becoming more and more difficult. His tongue worked the crease and the sucking continued. Unable to keep myself from it, I began to move my hips in time with sucking, encouraging him to work harder. My nipples stood at attention as all the nerves in my skin were heightened. Without warning, his delicious mouth dove into my center, as deep as he could go, stroking and licking. I had never felt so intensely in my life. No one had ever taken the time to care for my little puss the way he did. As his tongue dove in and out, my breathing became erratic. The moans escaped my mouth before I could stop them and I grabbed his head and pushed him harder to me. I was dangling over the edge and there was nothing I could do to stop it--not that I wanted to. This was divine.

I was so close to climax, my muscles were aching for relief when he stopped suddenly. "Not yet" he said "not yet". Cal was almost evil in the way he delighted my agony. He worked his mouth up to mine inch by inch. Kissing my tummy, then breasts, and finally my mouth. The taste of myself on his breath was unexpectedly delicious.

He rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him. Cocooned in the cool cotton sheets, we intertwined our bodies. He nibbled on my neck and ears; I gave kisses on his skin. We worked much slower now. The softer, gentler actions took their toll on my senses. I wanted to know what his cock felt like from the inside, but he was taking his time. I reluctantly let him. His body was warm and comforting and my legs fell around his so that my pussy was in-line with his cock. Just a few sweet moments later, his throbbing cock was inside me. We let our bodies do what they were meant to do. We rocked slowly together, enjoying the sensations of our connection.

I slowly sat up forcing him deep inside me. Then in delicate, slow movements, I rolled my hips in slight circles. He grabbed my hips and helped them along, rocking them back and forth. I leaned back allowing my long hair to fall and raising my heavy rounded breasts up so that they were all he saw. This change in position, while slight, sent shock waves through me. I kept it up a bit longer--just rocking up and down on him while my breasts bounced. I knew he loved watching them bob and sway with our movements.

I came forward again, and sat up on my knees letting him slide completely out of me. I moved back just slightly, bent down and spit on his cock. The saliva made it nice and slick as I raised up and slowly slid his large cock in my ass. The sensation of him entering me was intense, so the motions had to be calculated and never hurried. He seemed surprised at my action, but immediately started to move into me. He fucked my ass nicely as I fingered my hungry pussy. He took his cue and moved his fingers in to help, so I moved my hand aside and let him play. The whole experience was taking me over. I started to feel my nearing orgasm and I just enjoyed the ride. We moved together in a frenzy of motion, breath, touch, and sound. It was building and racing and then, all at once, we came. At the same time,our bodies seized and trembled together.

The next few moments were quiet. Cal laid by my side for a few minutes gently running his fingers up and down my arm. "So, as far as introductions go, I think that was the best one I have ever had," he said in a playful voice.

"I think I would agree." I was still on fire and trembling.

"So, do you still think you can outlast me?" he smiled his amazing, boyish smile.

"I don't know; we seem closely matched." I gave him my most innocent smile. "But, I must admit, I have never made love for hours like that before."

Cal leaned in closely to me, pressing his warm skin to mine as he pulled me down into his arms, resting his head on the pillow. He kissed the back of my neck as he moved my hair aside. "Honestly, I have never either. That was intense, and I liked it." He gently wrapped an arm around me as I settled into him and we both fell asleep

I don't know what time it was when I woke up, but I was still entwined with him. The smell of his skin and his soft breath on my shoulder was comforting. The sun was just making its way up and casting a fresh glow across the room. We were warm, and temporarily satisfied. As I began to move, I realized that all my muscles were strained from the evening's fun. I needed to recharge--my body was screaming for help. Hot water, soothing bubbles and spa jets were calling my name. I slipped away for a soak while he lay sleeping. Once I was pulled away from his sleepy grasp, I watched him for a few minutes. He was some what childlike, yet very much a man.

I wandered into the bathroom and adjusted the water temperature in the tub. Every inch of my body from my toes to my head thanked me in a huge melting sigh as I sank deeper into the water until all you could see was from my chin up. My tension and soreness melted away as my mind wandered to thoughts of the night before. He was a powerful lover, better than I ever imagined. I assumed he would be good, but he went beyond my wildest expectations. Those hands, those eyes, oh and those lips... he definitely knew how to fuck me well.

In the water with my mind so focused on what he did to me I started to awaken again. I felt the urge stirring, swirling, and bubbling from my thighs to my head. As the jets massaged my back, I let my fingers massage my lower lips. I let myself sink further into my mind as the motions became quicker and more intense. As I closed my eyes to fully enjoy myself, I imagined him licking me again. The way his tongue masterfully knew where to stroke me was amazing. He sucked at my flesh like a juicy piece of fruit--it was unlike anything I had known before. Just the thought of him, licking, touching, and taking me over closed the gap and I came in rapid shutter of spasms. As I let myself slowly come to consciousness, still immersed in the effects of my orgasm, I was completely unaware of anything around me.

"Did you enjoy that?" I could tell by the naughty smile on his face as he spoke, that he liked the show. His beautiful cock was already standing at attention.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I did." Never a shy girl, not me--I loved that he had watched me come.

"Why don't you invite me in? I need a bath too!" He has such a sweet smile, I couldn't resist.

"Well, join me now, it's still hot and I bet we could make it even hotter!" I teased as I splashed him.

He slowly melted down into the water and laid back between my legs so that his head was on my chest. As he relaxed, I massaged his shoulders and arms. We just laid back and soaked our bodies. It was a nice retreat that we both needed and enjoyed. Minutes passed and we heard a knock at the door.

"Oh yeah, breakfast" he said in a matter-of-fact tone. "While you were having yourself a treat, I ordered us some coffee and food. Be right back." He practically hopped out of the tub. Seeing that he had so much energy made me excited. There were bubbles all over him, which I found amusing.

"Nice ass!" I called to him as he walked out. It was a nice ass too, nicely rounded, perfectly shaped, and since I knew what it could do, it made me tingly all over.

There were the usual conversations between room service and guest then he was back, coffee in hand. I wondered why no one seemed particularly bothered that he was completely naked, but then I remembered that this Inn was designed with people like us in mind. He was probably not the first nude they had seen, probably not even the first this morning. I pulled the plug in the tub and stood up.

"Nice tits!" He said to me in the same smart-ass tone I gave him.

"I know" I took a bow and followed him back to the room.

The small table was laid out with a luscious assortment of fruits. Aromatics of oranges, strawberries, peaches and mango mixed with the bitter smell of the Sumatran coffee and aroused my mind. We sat across from each other, still completely naked and totally at ease. Watching each other eat the small bits of fruit became a game. I licked at the juices that dripped off my strawberry, moving my tongue deliberately and slowly across my lips to be sure I didn't miss a drop. Inevitably, little squirts of the juice missed their target and landed on my breast, rolled down and dripped off my nipple. He watched with the intensity of an animal about to pounce on his prey. Thinking better of it for now, he settled back into his seat and proceeded to eat a succulent peach.

As he devoured the soft pulpy flesh in an intensely familiar way, my own sweetness longed for his tongue. I lost myself watching him lick at the center of that fruit--I was actually jealous of the attention it received. Crossing my legs did little to quell the rising heat. My eagerness was becoming as apparent as the blood that rushed to my cheeks. In an attempt at distraction, I chose a banana as the next object of my affections. Our eyes locked as I ran my tongue seductively up the shaft of the fruit. Slowly easing the wholeness of it into my mouth, I swallowed slightly so that I could fit it all the way down. He didn't blink, but I could tell that he wanted what I had to offer. Steadily, slowly, the fruit slid from my mouth. I bit the tip.

A few impassioned moments passed between us. I watched him, watching me. We were hungry, but it wasn't about food anymore. Ravenous lust had taken over. Faster than either of us were aware we could move, he took me into his arms. My legs wrapped around his waist as he entered me firmly. The cool wall supported me as we bucked up against it. I couldn't get enough of him; I wanted more. I kissed and sucked at his mouth as if to steel his every breath. Skin on skin, my hands tangled into his hair I was so close to him there was no space between us. Our connection unbroken, he knelt down slowly lowering our bodies to the floor in front of the fire.

Soon he was working his beautiful magic down my body, pausing to nibble at my belly button. Kissing his way down my thighs, he teased my sweetness by moving in with his mouth closer, then going in the opposite direction. It was devastating, but delicious. At last, he slipped his tongue into the glistening slit of flesh. I nearly burst. So heavenly were his kisses that my mind went blank. Then, he surprised me. Out of a bag of tricks he retrieved a zingy little vibrator. While he maneuvered the his tongue deeper inside and around my nob, he worked the vibrator into my ass. The whole experience was almost more than I could bear. I grasped at his shoulders and head. I couldn't get a good enough grip and left several clawing marks until finally I was able to get a hold of the rug beneath me. I tried to pull away from him, it was too much, but he grabbed my arching back with his free arm, and pulled me into him. My legs were more powerful than he could have known and I was able to wrap them around him and flip us both over, effectively trading places.

12