Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh," she let out in a relieved moan, finally feeling him inside her wanton pussy.

Brandon tightened his grip on the leash, and Amanda smiled in response, feeling the leather collar digging into her throat.

"Yes..." she gasped, her little blonde ponytail bouncing about her face as he fucked her with increasingly violent thrusts. "Fuck me... Fuck your little whore..."

And fuck her he did.

Brandon repeatedly plunged his cock into Amanda's willing body, sending her head thumping into the soft headboard as he continued to paint her ass red with stinging, crimson hand prints. Every filthy word that escaped her gasping lips served only to spur him on to further levels of carnal abuse. He pressed his thumb against the flattened end of the butt plug protruding from her hole and pressed hard, wiggling it around inside her. He then then gripped it between two fingers and slowly pulled it out as he watched her tight little pink knot snap shut enticingly. Yanking her head back, he forced the dirty little toy into her mouth as his balls slapped violently against her engorged pussy lips.

As Amanda sucked the small plastic butt plug obediently, Brandon began to drizzle cold wet lubricant down onto her tightly clenched asshole, which tightened even more at the feel of the cool slippery liquid. Her body tensed as his thumb massaged her tiny hole, coating the surface with lube before forcing its way inside.

"Mmmm," she purred, enjoying the dual sensation of having both her holes being filled.

"You like that?' Brandon asked predictably, slowly withdrawing his shimmering penis from her thoroughly fucked pussy. "You want my cock in your ass?"

"Yes please," Amanda answered, wiggling her ass in an enticing manner as his thumb slipped from her tight confines. "Please fuck my dirty little asshole...in my boyfriend's bed."

The latter part of her kinky request was said mainly for Brandon's pleasure, but as those words left her lips, she found it to be an incomparable turn-on. Patiently, she awaited his next move.

Amanda then felt the soft, wet head of his dick sliding down between her quivering cheeks as the grip on the leash was relinquished for a moment. She did her best to relax, but her partner's eagerness was destined to overcome any hesitation that she may have had. She arched her back even more she felt her tight muscular opening slowly giving way to Brandon's invading appendage. On an oil slick of slippery liquid his cock eased inside and then slid slowly and deliberately into her waiting butthole. Amanda gasped as she felt her most private orifice being completely filled with this rigid yet soft pole of smooth flesh. Like a sword in a hot, wet sheath, Brandon's cock settled into place as he once again tightened his grip on the leash and proceeded to inch in and out of her willing asshole.

"You dirty fucking whore," he muttered, more to himself than to Amanda, as he violated her tiny tunnel with increasingly triumphant thrusts. "Tell me where my dick is right now."

"Your dick is in my asshole," she answered meekly, playing along for mutual benefit. "I'm wearing an outfit that my boyfriend bought for me and you are using me like a worthless little whore...in his bed."

Her naughty words seemed to have the desired effect since Brandon began to increase his tempo, driving her hips downwards with each long stab of his cock.

"Your dick is in my asshole," she reiterated, losing herself in that kinky moment. "Your dick is my dirty, slutty, little cheating asshole."

And where is it going next?" Brandon asked, slapping her hard once again as he continued his relentless anal assault.

"Mmmm... In my mouth...." Amanda whimpered, knowing what her expected answer was to be.

He was fucking her hard now. His balls were barraging her dripping pussy lips with consecutive, sharp slaps as his substantial girth reamed her tiny hole. Any discomfort she may have been feeling due to his rough anal treatment was held dormant under a consuming layer of shamefully increasing pleasure. She was gasping and moaning between the stream of profanities that flowed openly from her lips.

"Yessss," she howled after a particularly deep stroke, pushing her ass back into Brandon's hips. "Make me taste it! Make me suck the taste of my pussy and asshole off your cock!"

Brandon slid his length out of Amanda's well-fucked opening and yanked her vehemently by the chain leash. Spinning around, she dove on his glistening dick, taking into her hungry mouth without hesitation. She felt so wonderfully dirty, tasting the lubricant and pussy juices on his slick, hard cock, moaning with every pass of her fervent lips. As he put his hand to the back of her head, her juicy blowjob gradually evolved into a brutal face fucking as Brandon violated her mouth with reckless abandon, causing a stream of foamy saliva to gather around his shaft and pour down her chin.

"Get on your back" he demanded, sliding his spit-lathered cock from her gasping mouth.

Flipping over, Amanda now lay supine as Brandon pinned her arms to the bed with his knees and knelt over her, glaring down at her with a devious glint in his dark eyes. Placing his balls on her lips, she parted her mouth and sucked timidly as she stared back with an innocent, doe-like expression.

"Yeah," he moaned, stroking his cock with slow deliberate pumps of his fist. "Make me cum. Make me cum all over your slutty fucking face."

Of course Amanda did as she was told, taking his wet balls into her mouth, sucking the mixture of pussy juices, lubricant and spit. Moving upwards, Brandon slid his saliva soaked, fleshy spheres across her pretty face as he positioned his asshole over her mouth.

"You know what to do whore," he seethed, still stroking his shaft. "Show me what a filthy slut you can be."

Amanda was going to do just that.

With her lips pressed against Brandon's ass, she sucked noisily at his forbidden hole, her little pink tongue stabbing and swiping with slutty unrestraint. Every moan he let escape further fueled her impure desires and renewed her desire to please him. She not only wanted to prove to him how dirty she could be...but she wanted to prove it to herself.

"Deeper!" he ordered, grinding his wet asshole down onto her hungry lips. "I want to feel that slutty little tongue of yours deep in my fucking asshole!"

Ravenously she attacked his hole in an uninhibited oral assault, her nimble tongue piercing his tightly muscled ring. She was massaging the inside of his ass with frantic pulsing licks, as the pumping of his fist rapidly increased to a state of frenzy. She knew he was close to cumming and she wanted nothing more than to bring him over the edge in the filthiest way possible. Penetrating him as deep as possible, Amanda soon felt his asshole clenching around her tongue as he groaned and thrashed, sending hot cum raining down onto her face.

"Mmmm," she moaned with pleasure, feeling the warm, sticky shower of fuck juices splattering her smiling visage.

Raising up, he aimed his dick at her and the next batch dribbled out down onto her lips and cheek. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue to get the last few drops, swallowing them down as he let his wet cock fall with an unceremonious 'slap' against her messy, cum-covered face.

Brandon slumped down on the bed, breathing heavily as she motioned to wipe a glob of semen from her chin.

"No," he stated harshly, yanking hard on the leash. "Leave it."

Amanda paused, slightly confused.

"Let's wash that off," he said wryly, pulling her off the bed.

She dropped to her hands and knees, scurrying behind him as he walked briskly through the walk-in closet and into the adjoining bathroom. Since, she had not yet reached orgasm, her body was still brimming with sexual energy.

"Get in," Brandon ordered, motioning to the walk-in shower.

Again Amanda did as she was told, crawling into the glass covered cubicle, the cold hard floor still wet from Taylor's shower earlier that morning. The water dampened her fishnet stockings which were now looking worn and haggard. Brandon was standing over her, his trademark stern visage softened somewhat by a maleficent smile. Her heart raced with nervous anticipation as she knelt and stared up at him with dark mascara running down her soiled, wet face.

"Play with yourself."

The words flowed calmly and effortlessly from his mouth. Amanda reached between her legs and slid two fingers between the lips of her throbbing pussy. As she finally touched her clit, a sense of sexual relief washed over her and she closed her eyes for a brief moment. Brandon now held his partially softened cock in his hand, pointed directly at Amanda's cum covered face.

"Do you know what I'm going to do?" he asked, looming over her with apparent malicious intent.

She bit her bottom lip and nodded.

"What?"

For the first time that day, Amanda was rattled.

"You're...going to..." she began, stammering timidly. "P...pee on me...?"

"I'm going to piss on your face," he clarified.

She swallowed hard and nodded. Her fingers were still at work between her thighs, as the filthy prospect raced through her mind.

"Beg for it."

This was new territory. Amanda had never had a man urinate on her. Thoroughly used and defiled in every way possible, she was now reaching the epitome of sexual degradation.

"Please...," she pleaded, two fingers diving into her neglected pussy. "Please...piss on my face."

Amanda closed her eyes just in time as the stream of pale straw coloured fluid shot forth from Brandon's dick onto her face. She felt the warm liquid strike her skin, splashing against the sticky cum that ran in glistening streaks down her cheeks and lips. It covered her mouth and dribbled down her neck, dampening the black leather collar and leaking down to run in streams over her corset. It ran in rivulets down her meager clothing and soaked her fishnet covered thighs. It flowed easily over her cheap plastic mini-skirt and dripped to the floor before collecting in the seams between the tiles and disappearing down the shower drain with a dismissive gurgling sound. She also felt the warm piss running down her arm and onto her hand as she furiously worked her clit, spattering the liquid with every frenzied movement of her fingers.

It was then that she climaxed.

It was on her knees in her boyfriend's shower, with Brandon pissing into her cum covered face, that she had the most intense orgasm of her life. She would never know if it was the sublime degradation of the filthy scene, or the prolonged buildup of intense sexual energy that accompanied the entire situation, but Amanda experienced a few brief moments of absolute, unrestrained ecstasy at that shameful moment. Shaking and shuddering, her body quivered with ecstasy as her fingers brought her to her final destination.

As the stream subsided, Amanda sat back on her heels, mentally and physically exhausted. She felt satisfyingly used. Brandon shook his dick and walked out of the bathroom, leaving her sitting on the cold wet floor of her boyfriend's shower. The experience had come to an end.

After cleaning herself up to an adequate degree, she came back out into the living room to find her guest fully dressed.

"I guess I should get going," he said, somewhat awkwardly as his domineering erotic presence seemed to fade away in the sexual afterglow. She noticed her little black underwear stuffed into the back pocket of his jeans. Taylor had bought those panties for her to wear for him, but now Brandon was claiming them as some kind of dirty little trophy.

Amanda glanced over at the clock.

"Yeah, I guess that's a good idea."

Truth be told, she wanted him gone. She had taken what she felt she needed and now she wished to discard him and continue with her day. Like a junkie with an addiction, she had momentarily attained her fix.

After an awkward goodbye, Brandon left the apartment and Amanda went about eliminating any trace of his visit. She washed the bedding, cleaned the sex toys, wiped down the coffee table and tossed her stockings and garter belt in the dumpster behind the building. She also deleted all Brandon's text messages from her phone before showering thoroughly to wash away any remnants of her kinky afternoon. She had just pulled the bed sheets from the dryer and replaced them on the bed when Taylor walked through the door.

The couple went about their evening as if nothing had happened. They went to the driving range and then out to dinner. The debased activities of earlier that day, Amanda had buried deep down in the depths of her psyche. She had always been very adept at compartmentalization, and this was no exception. In fact, if it was not for the subtle taste of Brandon's cum lingering on her tongue, she would have thought absolutely nothing of her twisted, adulterous undertakings. He had been an erotic addendum to a generally slutty chapter in the book of her life, and that chapter was fast coming to a close. There might be others... There would probably be others. Scandalous secrets that she would keep to herself and then gradually forget. After all...she wasn't hurting anyone.

Later that night, Amanda was lying in bed watching television with her boyfriend beside her, when she saw that ominous red light flashing on her little black cell phone. She picked it up to check the incoming message.

'Thanks for this morning. ;) '

Amanda remained calm and cold as she transfixed on that little winking emoticon. She subtly shifted her arm position to hide the glowing screen from Taylor.

"Who is that?" he asked half-heartedly, his attention firmly fixed on the TV.

She erased the text and opened her contact list, quickly finding Brandon's name, which she had strategically titled "Brenna."

Clicking on the name, she moved the cursor to the "Delete Contact" option.

"Nobody," she muttered quietly. "Nobody at all."

'Are you sure you want to delete contact?' the screen flashed back at her.

She looked over at Taylor, who was rolling over and closing his eyes before turning back to her phone.

She clicked "Yes."

The End