Insatiable at Work Ch. 15: Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That next evening, I, sort of, took the lead with our "talk." After some opening conversation and small talk, I awkwardly initiated the discussion, "So...I hear your mom caught you."

"Yeah."

"Chris...you're a good kid and this shit's normal. Don't be embarrassed...guys jerk off...and your mom and I have sex...all normal shit. I think you understand, we just don't want something like this floating around."

"I know...I know, dude. I shouldn't have recorded you."

"Would you want me recording you and your girlfriend?

And Robin, you can jump in anytime."

"All of it's normal...but please don't spy on us, again." "Chris, it's a little creepy!"

"Chris, I'll be the first to acknowledge that your mom is smokin' hot, but maybe you should not be watching us, or porn, and channel your feelings toward a girlfriend...your hot girlfriend! You got a hot girlfriend, Chris! I see her around...she's cute."

While apologizing, he was tearing up; I think he did understand the seriousness. He informed us that the only copy was on his phone and it was gone...but he admitted that he showed it to Kerri, his girlfriend.

Robin rubbed at her brow and rolled her eyes, with a stressed look. "Do I need to talk to her, too?"

"No...no...Mom...please...! I'll tell her that you're upset and that she's not to say a word. Please, don't embarrass me...please! She only talked to me about Rob...that's all...she won't say anything to anyone."

"Can you elaborate? Why is Rob...a...a topic of discussion?"

"She thought he was my dad...you know...she wanted to know the story...and why he was so...so...big down there."

I just looked at Robin, "Did you know I was big down there?"

"Shut up, Rob...let's just get through this."

I smiled, "Buddy, I don't even want to know what was said. You, my friend, need to end this by talking with Kerri."

"I will...I will! I don't want you guys to mention it!"

"Then we're done? All good?"

"I'm fine...I'm happy I didn't get grounded, again."

"You've had a rough month, buddy...it's not necessary, if you do what you promised. Remember, I love you, sweetie."

"I know, Mom," as he moved quickly to exit the room. That was the last we saw of him that evening.

**************************************************

A week later Robin and I got back from a run, when Kerri and Chris walked through the kitchen. Robin and I were focused on fixing dinner and a couple beers. Chris was chatty and clarified their plans for the evening, but Kerri didn't say much more than "Hey guys." She nervously avoided eye contact and conspicuously observed every detail of my running shorts. She got so focused on the content, she was completely unaware she was busted, by both of us. Robin even acknowledged her interest with a nod and wink, in my direction.

After they headed out, "Well, it looks like you're the Alpha. I think you're the dominant male in the house. You got Chris looking up to you as a father figure...which, I'm cool with...I think it's wonderful! It's what he needs."

"And, I'm sure you don't mind, but you got three women in the house that want you."

"You couldn't miss it could you? I guess, I've not looked at it that way, but I assume you're including both Kerri and Lynn, in this harem. Robin, you got nothing to worry about...you know that...don't you?"

She teases me with a pat on my ass, "Yes, I know that...I keep you plenty busy...and you seem to like it."

I gave her a peck, "It's all good...honey, you're my favorite MILF."

From that point on, Chris was far more responsible and I could always count on Kerri's lustful glances. Robin was right...her son was small and his girlfriend wanted more...I was the alpha.

12