Insatiable at Work Ch. 16: Tied-up

Story Info
Rob and Robin have more fun with bondage.
3.1k words
4.22
15k
3

Part 16 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first experience with bondage was amazing and it left us wanting more...especially Robin. She kept talking about that afternoon, but we couldn't get back to the barn that week, like we discussed. It was maybe two weeks or so before we got the chance to return for another afternoon in the hayloft. I wanted to surprise her with more ties for ropes...so I did sneak over to the barn to add hardware. My intention was to try something different...I planned on giving her a good workout.

Our sex was never routine, but the bondage certainly seemed to add a spark. Throughout our relationship, she was always ready...she loved giving and receiving an orgasm...it gave her something beyond simple pleasure. Robin was a total cock-slut so whenever she wanted some, there was no subtlety...and she always got what she wanted.

I was home a little early and when I walked in, she met me at the door. "Oh honey, glad you're home!" With that sexy smile, she whispered, "I'm so hungry...and I don't mean food."

I kissed her, "Sounds perfect...where's my buddy, tonight?"

"Chris should be home soon...he had track tonight. I've got a little bag packed...do you want to try out the hayloft again?"

I had knew where this was going; I nodded and we ran for the truck. All was confirmed when we pulled out of the drive and she was grabbing for my crotch. She grinned up at me as she took it between her lips. "Fuckkkk...Robin...that's it...take that cock...uhhhh...uhhhh...shit that's good!" She had me on the brink, as we pulled up to the gate.

"Uh, honey could you get that...I'm kind of not dressed to get out."

She laughed, "Just stay where you are...I got it." I had to pull my pants up before I could even get out and walk over to the barn. "Stop! Honey, why don't you take'm off and let me carry things...I want to follow you up the ladder and watch that tush...please."

I grinned, "Fuck Robin, you are one horny girl...love it!"

She grabbed my ass a couple times as we climbed up. Once upstairs, I slipped my tongue into her mouth. When our tongues met, my hand caressed the side of her face and ran back through her wavy hair. Our kisses increased in intensity as our hands roamed, firm, hot flesh...rapidly undressing each other. She grabbed the bag to get her toys and a blanket to cover the bales. "Princess, let's try using these posts over here."

"What pos...ts...look at you! You've been planning ahead...adding new eye-bolts! You're gonna fuck me, standing up!"

"Yep!"

"Mmmmmm that's fun...I know you like this, honey...we need to keep a little bondage in our relationship."

I tied ropes around her wrists, then secured her hands above her head. "This's gonna be fun, sweetie!"

Then I did the same with her ankles, securing them to the base of each post. With her hands and feet, securely tied, she was spread-eagle...submissive...begging and totally hot!

I brought my hand back and playfully smacked her ass. Her body jerked forward and she squealed, "Robbie, use me...please fuck...me...I need to be used! My pussy needs it so bad!" I swatted and ran my hand over her tight ass...I felt heat coming from the reddened skin.

I pulled a bale over and stood, facing her. Grasping her by the hair, I gently pulled her head forward and pushed my dick into her face. Her sexy smile disappeared, as she opened her mouth to take it. I spread my hands wide on both sides of her face and held her head firmly. I pushed the shaft through her lips and started fucking into her face.

"Shit, you look so fucking hot...it looks so fucking big in your mouth. Suck that thing, show me what a good cock-slut's about! Uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it sweetie...take it!"

I pumped, deeper and deeper, into her mouth to push at her throat. Her moans told me when she was ready and I pushed harder...really hard. With her nose in my pubes and her lips wrapped around the base, I felt her throat. I gently pumped into her throat and spit bubbled out over my balls. I needed it and I know she did, so I fucked her throat till I got winded. I pulled out so that the very tip was still between her lips and she gasped for air. Dripping from my cock, a long strand of saliva hung from her chin. I realized my desire had taken over, so I gave her a few seconds to catch her breath before I pushed it back in. Still holding her head steady, I fucked hard and fast, pushing back into her throat. With each stroke, I pushed her face into my belly...it wasn't long before I almost lost it and dropped my load. I had to stop...I wasn't ready to cum just yet. I bent down and spread her cheeks. I pushed a finger down between them, brushing over her little puckered hole and down to her pussy. At this point, she was covered with a soft sheen of sweat, but her pussy was really wet. It had me salivating...I gave her ass a couple swats, a few on each side. She moaned, when I pumped my fingers deep into her pussy, getting them nice and shiny and wet. Letting her have the first taste, I pushed my fingers through her lips.

After the distraction, I had successfully shaken off orgasm and she had licked my fingers clean.

"Robbbbie...fuck me some more...please! I want more dick...gimme more!" She stretched her mouth open and I pushed my dick back in. When I punched at her throat, I felt her groans leak out around my dick. Again, fucking till I pulled out to give her a break...I kissed her pouty lips, shiny with cock drool.

"Mmmmmm, honey...keep doing that." I shoved my tongue deep and we kissed, till my hands roamed her body and found that incredible wetness, again.

"Honey...look at the state she's in...that's what you do to me! She needs attention!"

I smiled, "She's gettin' some real soon!"

Exploring with my tongue, I licked her body all over, biting on her nipples, kissing her navel and licking between her legs. Her clit stood engorged and moisture was almost dripping from her pussy. For a brief moment, I stared at what looked like the sweetest pink candy...she was spread just a little because of the way her legs were tied...it was bright pink inside and shiny with sex. "Fuck Robin...fuck me...fuck me," was all I could pull from my head.

She only moaned, saying nothing...she knew I was after what she was after. My tongue shot through the tiny crack; I could feel she was soaked. I opened my mouth wider and licked up and down her lips. She moaned louder, as I grabbed her hips and pulled her into my face.

I got more aggressive and started pushing deeper into the heat and licking around her clit; I sucked it between my lips and flicked with my tongue. She was still tied but able to roll her hips into me and grind her clit over my tongue.

"Yer so good down there...fuckkkk...feels so good...god damn! She pauses before rambling, "O god...I've been thinking about...this for two...weeks...yessssss...Robbieeeee! Yessssss...fuck me...with that tongue...eat my pussy...eat it, sweetie...yessssssss!"

I took two fingers and fucked them into her...it was steamy, hot and I pumped slowly, in and out.

"Yesssssss...fuck me...finger fuck me...yessssssss!" I kissed her clit and sucked it back into my lips.

She squealed and moaned with pleasure; her body was bucking forward, squirming and pulling against the bonds. The desire for relief was building. My eyes met hers, "Sweetie, make me cummmmm...please...fuck me...make me cummmmmm!"

Knowing the need for release was out of control; I wildly sucked at her clit and pumped my fingers. I kept at it till she was screaming and jerking her hips into me. "Yesssssss...yesssssss Ahhhh...ahhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssss...that's...it! Yessssss...make...me...cummmmmmm...yesssssss...cummmmmmm...fuckkkkkkkk...meee...fuckkkk...yesssssssss...yesssssssssss!"

Chuckling, "That's my girl...that's it...make it good...and long...that's my girl." Her release was sweet to watch, wave after wave of pleasure...she screamed and moaned. Shaking and bucking, but I tried to lap my tongue through her.

"O god! Robb...ieeee...stop! Tooooo...much...too...too...intense! Ahhhh...ahhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssss...that's...it! Fuckkkk Robbie!"

Carefully avoiding her clit, I planted kisses on her little muff and up over her belly. Far from finished, it didn't take long before my kisses were pushing her towards another orgasm. She was incredibly sensitive so I went easy, lightly dragging my tongue through her labia and over her clit...she'd buck and squeal with pleasure. Deep inside, I could feel that little quiver...that tension starting to take over. Her body stiffened and moans echoed through the loft, as orgasm took control of her body. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssss...uhhhh!" Every inch of her body was throbbing as the pleasure worked its course.

Breathless, "Sweetie...sweetie...that was incredible! I love you so much! You know that?"

I gently kissed her lips and delicately placed my lips on her forehead. "Robin, I know that. I love you...we're good together! We're so good to each other."

As soon as her body relaxed, we heard something and got alarmed. "What is it, honey?"

"I don't know, but I'll check things out."

I checked all the windows...the gate was still closed and there were no cars anywhere. The farm is isolated and we always lock the gate, but we'd been really loud. The worst scenario would involve her damned brother...he has hunted this ground before so there's a possibility that he could be lurking. Shit, if he had come snooping around and spotted my truck behind the barn, it would be intolerable for Robin. "Gonna just check things out to make sure nobody's around...I wanna keep you here for a while."

Still catching her breath, but smiling, "Thanks sweetie...that's what I want to hear. I need more of my Robbie!"

I went downstairs to make sure we had locked the door on the inside. My reconnaissance, gave us piece of mind and it gave her some time to recover from things. When I got back upstairs, she was ready to play more, "Honey, come fuck me some more...still horny as fuck! Mmmmm, I love that cute little ass!" She giggled, when I stepped off the last rung and swatted a cheek.

I stepped around behind her, spread her puffy labia and thrust deep into her dripping pussy. "Mmmmmmm...fuck yes...that's what I need...perfect!" Her moans bounced through the rafters of the loft, as I slammed my cock, in and out. My hands pressed tight around her hips, enabling me to pull her back hard, as I pounded into her body. "That's it fuck me...fuck meeeee...gimme that dick...need all...that...dick...yesssssss! Fuck me...hard...hard...work me hard...stretch that pussy...tight...pussy! Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssssssss! Ahhhh...ahhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssss...that's...it!"

I just kept pounding into her till she moaned, "Yesssss...yesssss...fuck...Ro...bbbbbb...ie! Gonna cummmmmmm...ag...ainnnnn!"

I pulled out and rapidly flicked at her clit with the tip, while she stiffened and screamed, "Cummmmmmmming...cumm...mmmming...cummmmmm...ing!" I slammed back in, fucked her through the orgasm and held myself inside, till she started to breathe again.

Barely seconds pass, before I kneeled down and untied the ropes around her feet. Once loose, I pulled her lower body up to rest against mine. Still hanging from her hands, I pushed her legs up to rest on my arms and dropped her down over my dick. Giving her little time to recover, I started pounding like there was no tomorrow, "Fuck, look at those...gonna make those big titties shake! Pound you so fucking hard!"

"There yours! Love that dick...keep it up...fuck...me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me with that thing...use me...use me...I'm yer little cock-slut...fuck me like a hungry cock-slut!"

Pounding into her, at a wild pace, I started to feel an orgasm rise. I kept trying to delay it but it was getting hard...really hard to hold back. Robin was moaning with every thrust and she was only getting louder. Yessssss...ahhhh...ahhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yess...that's...it! The sounds and smells of sex overwhelmed my senses...it spurred me to keep slamming myself into my very willing cock-slut. Her moaning peaked as I fucked her with everything I could.

She screamed wildly, "Fuckkkkkkk...fu...ckkkkk...again...cummmmming...god...cummmmming! Fuck...me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh! Fuc...k...my...pus...sssssy...pusssssssy! 'm cuming!" Without faltering, I just continued to pound away, as she climaxed wildly and screamed.

She started to calm and I pulled out, ready for my own release. I scrambled back up on the bale and she wrapped her lips over my dick. I was dripping wet with sex and she slammed me up against her throat, over and over.

I felt it in my balls...my muscles contracted and I exploded inside her mouth! Cum splashing the back of her throat, she swallowed over and over. After edging all afternoon, my dick pulsed with relief, filling her mouth with seed. Some trickled out and I wiped it up with my finger. It was so tempting, I shoved it between my lips. "Mmmm...our sex tastes good!"

Completely spent, I lay back on the straw. Looking up at Robin, still with her hands tied, she was almost limp and hanging from the ropes. She was glowing with a big smile and pearls of cum on her face. "Thanks honey," she grinned, "That's what I needed. You always give me what I need. I love you so much, sweetie!"

I untied her and she laid on top of me. Dripping with cum and sweat, she kissed me, then rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, "I love you Robin...you give me what I need, too. We're perfect together. You know that?"

There was a long pause before she answered, "Honey, I know that." We snuggled there and watched the afternoon sun start to dim.

***************************************************************************

Chris came in with his girlfriend, "You been working in the garden?"

Robin hesitated, "No...we went to...work out...and just threw on clothes...at the gym." Our eyes met to insure I was on-board with her fabricated story.

"Cool...uhhhh...maybe you need a shower...it smells like a locker room in here...jeez." He directs a smile at both of us.

"Thanks Chris...I will be showering as soon as I make sure my loving son is properly fed. Kerri, please don't let my son's smart humor taint you." She giggled, but was still avoiding eye contact.

After we took showers, I built a fire in the fireplace and we watched a movie. That night, we snuggled near the fire...it wasn't super cold but the fire was nice...it felt good. I got up and added another log, while she poured some more wine. Sitting on the floor, feet on the hearth, we talked for a long while...about everything. With Robin, it was always easy to talk...we shared everything.

Again, she went on. "I can't tell you how much I love you, sweetie...this afternoon was perfect...you're an amazing...tender...sexy...lover."

"Are talking about our workout?"

Irritated with my teasing, "You know you and Christopher have something in common...you jerk," and she punched my arm. I laughed but got more serious, "It was amazing...but it's really we...or us...not just me. We are good lovers...together."

She got that sexy smile, "I'm sore...I came four times this afternoon, but let me do you sweetie. I need more of my Robbie, before bed."

I clink her glass, "Sweetie, you got me, all night."

She grins, "Can we play...like now? I'm ready."

I give her a peck, "Yer always ready...I'm always ready, too. Let's go!"

As soon as we hit the bed, I feel the warmth of her mouth engulf the head. She quivers and can't help but moan, as she runs the tip of her tongue all over the head. She fucks her mouth with just the tip, as my cock thickens and becomes fully hard. A hard nipple brushes over my thigh, as she strokes the shaft and continues bobbing over the head.

She quickly becomes lost in the hard flesh...lost in what she loves. I watch her worship...my hot, little cock-slut. She loves on my dick, rubbing it over her lips, tongue and cheek. She moves her lips down the shaft, covering it with wet, French kisses. She strokes her prize, shiny with spit, and slides her mouth down towards my balls. She covers them with kisses, and sucks each into the warmth of her mouth.

Our eyes meet and she smiles as her hand wraps around her Robbie. "Honey, use my throat. I want you to fuck my throat some more...makes me so fucking wet!"

Feeling the pulsing hardness and heat, she strokes the base as she pushes her lips, closer and closer, to her hand. She swallows as much as she can...spit soon runs down the shaft as she sucks and swallows the length. She eventually takes it all, again, back in her throat; the plump head is tightly squeezed deep in her throat.

I reach down, wrapping my fingers in the curls, to steady her and stroke slowly into her throat. Each time, it seems, she allows my cock, deeper and deeper. With her nose buried in my pubes, I pick up speed, pumping my hips into her face. Her body quivers and sex trickles from her pussy. My hands release her curls, I stretch my arms and rest them behind my head. I laid there and watched, as she face fucks herself and shifts her body to straddle my leg. When I felt the sex from her pussy on my leg, it revealed Robin's love...desire...her lust! "Sweetie, yer wet...wet for my dick...take it, sweetie...take it...take that dick...feels so good...ya always make me feel so gooooood." Though, she made the effort to hump herself over my leg...I remember my concern, "Take it easy, honey...you have to be sore."

Again, I watch her going after the cock she needs and craves...she needs my cock...she needs it, probing deep, in her throat. To continue, she grips my thighs tighter...over and over, giving her throat to me. Her butt is gyrating over my body and her breasts are bouncing against my legs. My pubes meet her lips, as I roll my hips up to meet her. At this moment, we are in a place where she's solely focused on my pleasure...and my satisfaction. Nothing else matters. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssss...that's...it! Oh fuck, babe...I can't hold back...gonna cummmmm...gonna make me cummmmm!"

My dick explodes, sending seed into to her belly. I pull from her throat and stroke myself, glazing her face with musky sex. It covers her lips and trickles down her face. Licking around her mouth, "Mmmmmmm...that's perfect, honey...gimme everything...want it all...every...hot...fuckin' drop!"

She collapses for only a moment, before raising back up to finish. She cleans my dick, with wide sweeps of her tongue. Again her soft lips envelope the head, sucking gently and probing for more, with her tongue. She looks at me and smiles, "I love you so much, Honey."

I stroke the hair from her face, "Sweetie, you know this's perfect," and we both sink into the bed, tired...relaxed...content...and completely satisfied with our life, together.