Insatiable at Work Ch. 17: Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...that's it. Yeah...suck meeee. Uhhhh...uhhhh...suck it...suck it...suck my dick...uhhhh...uhhhh!" I pushed on the back of his head, urging him to go deeper.

"I know you love it, sweetie...suck it...suck it for me." She was busy with her clit, "Oh, honey...suck that big dick...you two looks so fucking hot! Love watchin' my boys play! Mmmmmm...fucking hot!"

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...yer gonna...uhhhh...gonna make me cum!" I cut loose while he was banging me hard with his throat, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...that's it...cummmming...fuck...I'm cumming...don't stop...cummmmmming!"

I watched his cheeks hollow and drain my balls, after the satiny, smooth cream sprayed over his tongue. Tara had disappeared, but I was too busy to really notice much. Bryan had all the seed in his mouth, when she came running up to the bed, with mugs. "Here sweetie...don't lose it...I got a cup! Here, honey...spit it in here!"

We watched as the precious seed dribbled from his lips, into the mug. Tara was ready for more, "Perfect honey...now, bring your cute little ass over here and let me do you. We'll do the same with this cup...and we'll have some amazing coffee! This's fun!"

He sat on the edge of the bed while she gave him head...and they tried to sync their thrusts, culminating with the wet, sloppy sounds of hard-fucking. He fucked himself into her face, "Just...like that...take my dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it, sweetie...that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

I stroked and watched them go at it. Not able to hold back, I wanted in the game and pushed him back to lie flat on the bed. I stroked into his mouth for only a moment, until, out of the corner of my eye, I saw her arm bouncing, violently. "Sorry dude...I need to help our baby girl," and jumped off the bed to push myself between her legs.

He grinned, "See how you are! Just leave me for pussy...oh yeah!"

She caught her breath a little, "Oh, honey...mmmmm...I can always use yer kind'a help!" I was pounding myself into her and she went right back to work, nursing on her hubbie! He was super close and ready to blow, but said something like, "You want both these dicks...you love Robbie's big dick...use that thing...we want you to cum, sweetie...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...we want you to cum...over...and over!"

For about 30 seconds, he pumped...pumped like crazy, till yelling, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...yer makin' me cum...cummmmmming...fuucccckkkkk!"

Her body jerked, and bucked, against me. "Mmmmmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...mmmmmmmm...feels fuckin' amazing...ride that thing...ride me...uhhhh...Tara...that's it...tha's it!"

With her mouth full of her husband and his seed, she held onto everything, till the shaking stopped. My dick sprang from the warmth and I scrambled up to grab the mug. "Here T...here it is...give me all that good stuff...spit it in here!"

I held it steady, "That's it sweetie." She leaned up against the bed, catching her breath, "That was good...and the most important part of the day. Honey, what do you want for breakfast?"

I smile, "I already got what I want...but I could use some special coffee. Let me do it...Bryan hand me that other mug."

"You will do no such thing...you always make the coffee! We're still doing your birthday! If you want, jump in the shower and we'll bring you breakfast, with that extra-special coffee."

"Okay, then...I'll shower...can I have two shots in mine...a two-shot Café Bryan."

"You got it...I'm having a little cream from both my boys, in mine!"

Bryan declared, "I just want Robbie in mine!"

She giggled, "Okay, everybody's got their coffee requests in, but we still haven't decided what to do for breakfast?"

"I'll give you a hand, sweetie...we'll find something." As I headed into the bathroom, he patted my ass, "Mmmmm, what about this?"

"It's yours dude!"

12