Insatiable at Work Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I groaned, "I'm not gonna last...much longer...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...can't last."

"Yummy! Cum on my tits...cum on me...cum on me!"

As my breathing grew more labored, she took over and stroked the bucking shaft with one thing in mind. My dick throbbed wildly in her hands...and I threw my head back and moaned. She aimed for her breasts and didn't stop pumping. "Oh, fuck...ahhhh...ahhhh...here it comes! Faster...faster...do it faster...yesssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssssss...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!" "Yesssss...yessssss," I screamed, as I glazed a nipple and sprayed her tits. We both groaned, while I unloaded thick, white sex; it was steamy, hot and each stroke coaxed another pulse over her breasts.

"Yesssss...baby cover me...cum hard...cum hard for me...cum on my titties...cum on my titties...ohhhh yes...that's it!"

When I started to come back to earth, her glazed tits were even more gorgeous...and more amazing! Rubbing seed all over, she savored every drop that touched her skin and grinned, "Oh, yeah, baby...look at all that."

She giggled, "I love it all over like this...and the big, thick gobs fucking make me hot!"

"Babe, let's see that tongue." Holding the heavy flesh in my hand, I slapped it on her tongue and she sucked the last remaining drops from the tip. "That's it...fuck...fuck...suck it dry...suck it dry!"

She finished it with a loud, soup-like slurp and pulled off. My dick swayed, glistening and half-limp, in her face. She got that sexy smile, "Can we put this tent in the backyard...I love camping, sweetie. Fuckin' love camping!"

As it softened, it hung heavy and she popped it back in her mouth. I groaned and my body shuddered, "Mmmmmm...I like it, too, sweetie."

**************************************************

When we finally got packed to leave, she noticed something stuck under a wiper blade.

"What is it babe?"

"It's from Brandon and Brandie...they want us to come to their wedding, next summer!"

"Really."

"Yeah...I guess they are getting married next...June...yes June...and right here. It says they are going to rent out this whole section for guests.

"It says, good things and good people happen here so we've decided to get married down by the river."

P.S. We know this is a little wild, but hey...we saw you guys naked...you need to come help us celebrate!