Insatiable: Little Slut

Story Info
Easy to please, hard to satisfy.
1.4k words
4.08
50.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am an insatiable woman with an addiction to sex. I get high on the smell, feel, and rush of sex. I am never satisfied with one round. I love to feel a hard cock buried deep in my slutty pussy. I am in search of a man that can please me. I need a long, hard cock to split my pussy wide open. I want to be fucked in every way. I want to be used for my stallion's pleasure. I want to be treated like the naughty whore that I am. Can you satisfy me?

I walk forward under your direction. I am blinded by the black bandanna around my eyes and my hands are bound behind my back. I feel a breeze across my bare ass shown off by the skimpy maid outfit you have picked out for me. The thin panty line rubs against my clit as I step forward and I moan wishing it was your hands touching me.

My nipples are hard from the cool air that tells me we are outside. Oh master, you've chosen a public venue again, you sly devil. The naughtiness of the situation only further arouses my already dripping pussy. "Spread your legs slut," you tell me as you pull me to a stop and smack my ass.

I moan softly, "yes master." I spread my feet wide opening my legs to allow you easy access.

"Always so wet," you whisper in my ear. Your proximity startles me and turns me on all at the same time. I feel your fingertips on my nipples and I sharply inhale startled by your cold touch. You pinch and tug at my nipples causing me to moan loud in pleasure. You know how much I love when you play with my nipples. "You like when I pinch these like this, slut?" You ask pinching my nipples hard between your thumb and index fingers.

"Yes master, you know I love the way you pinch and please my nipples, oh!" I scream for you as you have taught me to do when you ask me a question.

"Bend over and offer me that pussy, whore." You demand and I obey without hesitation. "I'll give you one request before I destroy this slut pussy. What would you like me to do first?"

"Oh master, thank you. Please eat my slutty pussy, Master, I need to cum on your tongue!"

You rub your hand slowly in a circle on my ass, "such a hungry little whore." You tell me as your two fingers find my clit. I moan in anticipation of your tongue on my skin. "You don't want to suck my cock?"

"Oh God yes master," I groan, "This naughty slut would love to please your beautiful love stick." You laugh teasingly before I feel your tongue lick from my clit up my dripping slit. "Oh master!" You flick your tongue across my clit and I gasp as my pussy quivers. You rub your index finger around my pussy before I feel your tongue push deep inside my sloppy cunt. "Ahh!" I scream as you furiously tongue my walls setting off every nerve ending in my body. I feel your hands grip my thighs holding me in place as you attack my pussy swirling your tongue in circles then thrusting into my pussy quickly tapping my g-spot with every stroke. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" I yelp as you eat me with expert efficiency bringing me just to the brink of my orgasm. "Yes, master, oh God!" I yell before you withdraw your tongue from me and leave me standing there a quivering mess.

"You weren't about to cum without my permission, were you, slut?" You ask me in a playful tone.

"Oh Master I was so close, please, I need to cum, please let your whore cum!" I beg you. Whap! I yelp as your cold hand smacks right across my wet pussy lips.

"You know better than that, slut!" You shout and smack my pussy again this time across my throbbing clit.

"Oh God!" I shout my body a raw ball of nerves. I am unable to tell the difference between pain and pleasure, there is only hard and harder. I cry out as you smack my clit again and you laugh.

"You like this slut? You're getting wetter down here." You tell me rubbing my oozing slit slowly.

"I love it, master, oh God I love it."

"Show me how much you love it, slut. Open that mouth of yours." You demand and I drop my jaw ready for your monster cock. You push your hard meat all the way down my throat with ease from hours of practice. "Oh, yeah, suck my dick, girl." You whisper stroking my hair as I move back and forth on your member. I press my tongue against the vein running underneath your beautiful beast. I revel in your taste exploding on my tongue. You push deeper in my throat and begin to thrust faster into my hungry mouth. Give me your cum, I beg mentally hoping you'll pump your hot seed down my throat.

You grant my wish pushing deep down my throat and releasing your load. I swallow every bit you give me. You slowly pull your cock from my lips allowing me to suck it clean. It amazes me how hard it remains even after shooting a load. "How's it taste, whore?"

"Delicious, Master." I tell you licking my lips.

"Good. And now I'm going to fuck you, slut. Hard and deep. Are you ready for this dick?"

"Oh please master, please let this whore cum on your hard cock."

You wind up and bring your hand down hard on my clit making me yelp. "You cum when I tell you to, whore." Without warning you ram all ten inches deep inside my pussy.

"OH YES! OH MASTER YES!" I scream as you pull back and slam back into me. Over and over you pound into me showing no mercy. My pussy feels as if it is being split in half. Your cock slams against my cervix and I cry out in immense pleasure. You feel so wonderful inside me. Your cock is so deep and thick reaching places inside me I didn't know existed. "OH GOD MASTER, OH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, OH" OH!" My words seem to drive you further, as you smack so hard into me that I stumble forward. There is a small wall that comes to my waist in front of me. You bend me over it and garb my bound hands.

"Fuck, yeah, work those pussy muscles, baby, oh, fuck milk my cock, girl!" You command me and I squeeze my pussy around your shaft as you continue to pound me. I feel your sweat drip onto my lower back and I know you will cum soon. I am so close, but I don't think I can hold out any longer.

"Please let me cum Master, oh! It's so good, you're so good. Master! Please let your whore cum for you!" I beg and plead as my pussy begins to quake.

"Cum on my cock, baby, cum for your master!" You shout and I go off like a nuclear bomb.

"OH FUCK YES! YES! OHHHHHHH I'm COMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I suddenly feel you rip the blindfold from my eyes as your load shoots up into my uterus.

"UNNNGGGHHHH!" You groan as your cock throbs with one final thrust deep inside me letting your cock explode inside me. I am blinded by bright lights as I cum two more times all over your spent cock.

It takes a full ten minutes until you recover enough to move. You cut my bonds and pull me up against you muscled body. I lick your neck as you hold me. "Are you okay?" You ask me, still panting hard.

"I can't feel my legs," I tell you with a giggle.

You laugh and spin me around so that my ass presses against your soft cock. "Check out where we are." You whisper in my ear and I take a deep breath and smile.

"Oh my God." Gasping, I take in the view. "Oh baby you didn't!" New York's magnificent skyline twinkled in the night sky. It was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen.

"I had to do something special. It's our anniversary." And it was. It had been exactly one year since you claimed me. One year ago I had been a woman so desperate to get off all the time that you caught me finger fucking myself in a public restroom. Since then you have taken my sexual pleasure to new heights. My wonderful master and loving husband. I am still an insatiable sex addict, but I am addicted to your beautiful cock. I'm your insatiable whore.