Insatiable Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cafune
Cafune
34 Followers

From time to time, Jit's hand would caress Shannon's bare thighs, sending tingles of promises, of the lustful, beautiful, orgasmic moments that were yet to come in the night. The look in her eyes would tell her too. The hazel eyes smouldered with lust, the smile was a little cocky. Perhaps because among all in the restaurant, she thought she had the most beautiful girl by her, even because she knew that later she would be the one to undress her and enjoy her nectar.

The food was served. They ate.

They ordered some more drinks and smoked a few cigarettes. They talked of their husbands. She told him of hers. They talked of Kyle.

She told Shannon of the weekend, her side of the story. How she had nearly run away from the picnic even before it started, how she sucked his cock, her first cut cock, and how she relished his cock in her ass.

"You must love it too, when he is on your ass." Jit said, sighing softly, remembering the ass fuck she had got.

"I have a virgin ass."

She spoke rapidly in Punjabi, admonishing her. "What kind of Punjabi are you, to have a virgin ass? I am going to make sure Kyle gets your ass in the vacation."

They talked of the holidays they had planned together. Shannon spoke about it, what kind of holiday she envisaged, the clean beautiful beaches, the walks on the beach at sunrise and sunset, the fucking in between.

They left the restaurant and reached their chalet. They sat in the porch, watching the sea and the tides.

Jit went into the room first, to change and wash up, and soon Shannon went in too. The bedroom was dimly lit. Jit was drying herself, stark naked. They kissed and she whispered into Shannon's ears.

"Don't take too long, I am waiting."

She got into bed with her lover, naked as her. Jit's hands reached to cup her tits, then she rose and throwing off her blanket, she straddled her, her warm pussy on Shannon's warm pussy. Slowly they rubbed the pussies, the clitoris rubbing together to send warm tingling sensations through their bodies.

"I should have brought my strap on dildo. It would be nice to fuck you with that."

"Hmm yessss." Shannon put a hand around her lovers, neck and pulled her lips to her own. The kiss was soft and gentle, at first, then it began to get warmer and wetter, soon it was hungry kisses. Their pussies were now wet too, the juices making the movement even more pleasurable, and as the rubbed, they cupped and kneaded each other's tits. Jit came first, her body stiffened, she gasped.

"Sha... Shannon, Shannn, baby, love, honey, honey, oh." Her pussy smashed against Shannon's, pinning her down. As if the electricity surging through her was transferrable, Shannon felt it too, she began to come, her hand left the tits and held Jit's neck and pulled her down, she was screaming softly. "Jit, Jittt... Oh baby, baby." Then her lips hungrily latched on to Jit's they breathed into each other as they humped. Each movement took them to a new orgasm.

Then the kiss broke off, they were kissing each other's faces, lick away the tears of cum that had appeared in their eyes, laughing as the pussies mashed into each other. They breathed each other, inhaled each other. They rolled over.

Into a sixty nine position, the lighter Shannon on top.

The lips took place of the pussies. Drinking each other, slurping each other. Then it was Shannon's time to stiffen, she buried her face in her lover cunt and wailed softly as Jit's tongue lashed and licked at her ass hole. The puckered hole was especially sensitive. She tried to move away; more so to get some respite from the orgasm that was swirling around in her whole body. More so to relieve herself than anything. But the bigger woman had wrapped her hand around the waist and had risen to a reclining position, she began to tongue her ass. Shannon began to flow, every pore of her body began to emit liquid, her pussy throbbed and dripped, her sweat began to pour, and her nose was flowing and her eyes watering.

Jit's tongue began to dart even hard, at times darting into her ass, and Shannon was now helpless in her lovers arms, the pleasure that surged through her was unbelievable, she had never in her life felt this good.

Not when she had fucked Kyle. Not even when she had dreams of three or four men taking her, never had the orgasm been so intense and so powerful. It scared her, she shook her. But the best was still to come. Her lover's tongue was opening her ass and probing inside, like a small cock wanting to take her cherry, then Jit let go of one hand from her waist and three fingers, went into her pussy, filling her like her husband filled her with his cock, filling her as Jake had filled her, the thumb was on her clitoris, the finger rammed her. The tongue attacked her ass incessantly, and the dam burst.

She felt every organ of her body go taut, her nipples hardened into solid rocks, her lips stiffened, her face stretched, her ass clenched, and her every tissue, every molecule just began to throb and dance to a Sufi music that played in her head. It played in her head like the musicians were there, inside her head, and loud. Every other sound drowned.

The fingers rammed even harder, harder till her hand was inside till the knuckles, the pussy was so stretched that later she would wonder why the elasticity was not lost. Her hands clenched at the sheets, ashen white from all the blood that now seemed to congeal in her pussy and ass. Then it came, the tongue forced itself into her ass, precisely when she was losing control of herself and her ass clenched at it and the finger, now all five of them rammed into her pussy.

Shannon wailed, yes, at last, for the first time in her forty years, she screamed unabashedly.

"OOHHHHHHH. UHHHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHHHH, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA,"

The body that was already taut went rigid like steel. Jit turned her around so she was on her back and straddled her again, their pussies once again mashed against each other. Their lips locked.

Shannon screamed again, into Jit's mouth and her pussy lost control, she began to squirt, her juice spurted out on to her belly. She thought she was peeing, but she was too far gone to care. She shook, she trembled, and she went rigid and did it all over again in turns.

She had her first body orgasm. Her body was twitching and shaking as her lover took a wet towel and cleaned her ass and then lay besides her and began to lick her body. The touch of her tongue, the lapping away of her juices from her belly and pussy, the soft kisses on her tits, the gentle sucking of her nipples, sent tremors into her body, sweet aftershocks after her volcanic eruption. She still couldn't talk, was still unsteady. She gave herself to her lover, as the tongue loved her, lulled her taut nerves to sleep. She fell asleep.

She woke up later to the aromatic fragrance of her lovers hair, her one had was over Jit's tit, cupping the magnificent globe, her pussy, still wet was against the magnificent ass. She heard the lover snore gently, her hand moved to touch her face and caress the cheeks, the snoring stopped and she stiffened, bringing back the hand to the tit, that she gently cupped again and slept.

They woke up almost simultaneously; they used different bathrooms to finish their ablution, wearing the shorts and singlet they gathered for breakfast. It was just six thirty, they had their tea and then putting on a t-shirt over their singlet, drove for breakfast, they were both famished.

They walked on the wet sand, letting the sand get between their toes.

They went shopping later, Shannon was very frisky, enjoying every moment.

At lunch, at last, she spoke of her orgasm, its extent and how powerful it was. "I want to give you one like that."

They slept in the afternoon, after a little necking and kissing.

That night, it was unspoken but understood, would be the night for Jit.

That evening, Shannon took a little longer in the bathroom, she shaved herself all over and they went for dinner.

The evening went smoothly, they drank their Margaritas. When Jit wanted to creep between her legs, Shannon pushed her off. "No." She said quite sternly. "You lie back and let me pleasure you."

Instinctively she knew where to touch, where to lick, and she was sending rapturous joy into her lover's body, bringing them out as moans, most seductive, loud and vociferous moans. So these were the moans her husband had gushed about, talked about.

Then her tongue started to work on the ass, she kissed the whole surface of her big and beautiful ass and lathered it with saliva before she reached the ass hole. It did not feel as dirty as it normally did, it was clean. She began to lick it, the moans got louder and she lifted her lover's ass into her lap as her hands cupped and kneaded the tits while her tongue worked on the ass.

She let go after a while, turned her around as her lips found the cracked hole again, this time, she imitated her lover, she bunched her finger together and inserted them in the pussy. Jit rose and fell on the hand, like she was fucking a cock. Harder and harder she humped, and with brute force. Suddenly her hand slipped in, until the wrist into her pussy and Shannon out of instinct left her finger open and massaged her insides.

Jit took a pillow and buried her face in it, she screamed, and screamed and screamed even as her ass rose and fell on the hand. Shannon tonguing the ass, moved away and inserted a wet finger into the ass, the body of her lover throbbed; shook like it was feeling a quake of its own. She rose and jammed back her pussy hard on the hand. And she trembled and shook.

A half an hour later she was still shaking and trembling. They opened the fridge and took out two small bottles of Whiskey, opened and poured each other a drink. They wrapped themselves in a single blanket and sat on the couch in the porch.

The stars were shining brilliantly, the breeze was cool. They kissed. Gentle kisses, loving kisses. Resting her head on Shannon's shoulder, Jit dozed, her body battered and bruised from the fucking she had just received. Shannon dozed off next to her.

Neither could remember when they got up from there and went to bed. They woke late the next morning. They packed their bags, called for the bills to be prepared. And they dressed in normal work like clothes, at the door. They hugged each other, kissed, deep and warm.

"Don't let the love we have found ever die."

They sealed the pact with another kiss.

In the next few weeks Shannon and Jit saw a lot of each other. She would go with her to Kuala Lumpur, in two weeks she was as hair less as her lover. And Kyle liked it. In between they met too, at her and at Shannon's and each time something regarding the computers always cropped up and they were gone for a while. Kyle never managed to get them together of course, however hard he tried.

"That is for the vacation." Jit said.

The vacation in Mauritius, it is coming soon!" Shannon declared dramatically.

Cafune
Cafune
34 Followers
12