Insatiable Rob & Eric Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Eric, "That's it...feels so good...cummmming...uhhhh...uhhhh...cummmmmming...fuck! Cummmm...mmming!"

Then Jay threw his head back, "God damn...feels good...cummming, too...cummmmming, tooooo!

I watched them both spray over their stomachs...some of Jay landed on Eric and some Eric landed on me. While Eric milked the last small spurts from his dick, I sucked from the tip...and spit it in my coffee...

I swirled it around with my finger and took a drink, "Mmmmm that's always good!"

They were breathing hard and I said, "I'll grab some coffee and we'll get something more for breakfast...sound good?"

Jay's grinning, "I'm good."

"I'm feelin' damned good, too...but Rob, let me do breakfast. You get coffee and keep Jay company."

"That works."

**********************************

That evening, I spent the night at Eric and Jay's apartment. When Jay and Karen came home after a movie, they went almost directly to his room. Within ten minutes, we heard them in the bedroom. It was clear he was pounding the hell out her...and it was very apparent she was enjoying things. Eric grins, "That doesn't sound gay...maybe he is bi? He's one of you!"

"Yeah, he's enjoying the girlfriend too much to be gay."

"Well, I know I'm gay...let's make noise!"

12