Insatiable Rob & Eric Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's grinning, almost giddy, "That was fuckin' awesome you guys...that dick is fuckin' awesome! Then she points at Eric's, "And that that dick is fuckin' awesome! Just fucking hot!"

I grinned, "Karen, you're fucking awesome!"

She smiled and looked into my eyes, "And...I left a little for you...it'll be ok."

With no hesitation or pause, I leaned down to gently hold her tits, and lick the delicious, perky flesh. All night I'd wanted those tits between my lips...finally, I was there. I knew we weren't gonna be physical, but she gave the go ahead...enjoying a stolen moment of pleasure. It was pretty minor, but it meant the world to me...it was all perfectly natural. She softly moaned, as I sucked and licked her clean, then I lapped up what had run between them.

When I finally pulled away and sat up, she was still licking her lips and smiling, "That was perfect...just what I needed, guys."

12