Insecure Mom turns Horny at Last

Story Info
Son begins to lust for his shy Mom.
7.7k words
4.48
355.9k
421
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,185 Followers

Life was going along fine throughout High School in California. I was semi popular, had a sexy girlfriend and excelled in baseball. I enjoyed it all, especially my girlfriends blowjobs. She also loved the 69 position whenever we could find a bed and no parents home. I got better at holding my load which was not easy at first. Just seeing my girlfriend suck my hard cock with her sexy lips was too much to handle at first. I got better at sex with time.

I was an only child and was the apple of my Mom's eye. My Dad on the other hand was a pain in the ass, which balanced things out. Then a few weeks after my High School graduation my Mom told me they were divorcing. My Dad waited for me to graduate before asking my Mom for a divorce. My Dad lost interest in my Mom and started an affair with some woman he met at the gym over a year ago.

My girlfriend was accepted to Berkley and our relationship began to fizzle out. I was going to attend the local community college to figure out what I wanted to major in. The summer was starting out sad and the future looked dim. My didn't even see my best friends much because they were busy with their girlfriends or work all summer.

I tried to keep a positive attitude and got a part time job in a supermarket. I was well liked by the store manager and things were looking up. My Mom on the other hand hated her secretarial job and seemed lost after my Dad left. He did leave her the house and took care of us financially. She didn't have to work to support us so she quit her job to chill out.

Without my Dad or Beth around we became closer than ever. I was content hanging out with my Mom most nights watching movies or talking. She admitted she had let herself go a little bit and wanted lose some weight. I told her she was beautiful and Dad will come crawling back in a few months. She said after his cheating for so long that she was out of love for him and didn't want him back regardless.

My Mom signed up for a yoga class and went every other day. On opposite days she began to ride her bike that was collecting dust for years. After a few weeks of exercise and a strict diet she was looking hot again. She also started to take more care in her appearance. She started getting her hair done and bought a bunch of new make up. What really got me going was her new outfits to enhance her hotter body. She started wearing black skin tight stretch pants and bright tank tops.

Now she had my full attention and I spent most of my free time watching her blossom. By the end of July she was smoking hot and guys began to notice her everywhere we went. She was still shy and insecure and was oblivious to the drooling eyes that followed her. I was always excited to come home to see what she was wearing and what she was doing. She loved the attention and became more affectionate without knowing how I really felt about her.

I had not been to the beach with my Mom for years and suggested we go someday soon. She loved the idea and we planned on going in a few days. I couldn't wait to see her in a bathing suit with her new trim figure. We left for the beach and had a fun ride down, playing her favorite songs and telling funny stories. I drove her BMW which she suggested I more often.

When we arrived and made our way to the beach it was absolutely beautiful. We found a nice spot to set up for the afternoon and l laid down and pulled off my shirt. I was in good shape and felt confident with myself. I'm 6'2" dark hair and keep my body in good shape all year round. I've always been told I'm handsome and the females of all ages usually smile when I make eye contact with them.

Mom removed her cover up and I was disappointed to see her in a old one piece swimsuit. She still looked great but I wanted to see more of her new body. It was dark blue and plain but at least it was tight. I could see her body features pretty good and got a semi in no time. It looked like she trimmed her bush and I could make out her nipples on top of her perfect B size breasts. Her ass looked fucking amazing and when she bent down I could see her cute little camel toe from behind.

"Danny this is a just what I needed, a day at the beach with my wonderful son."

"I love it down here Mom, we should do this more often."

"Next time you want to go just let me know."

"For sure Mom, hey you wanna take a walk along the shore?"

OK, that would be nice."

I got up and reached out to her, she gave me a nice cleavage shot as I helped her up. She say me look g down her bathing suit and smiled like it was no big deal.

"You think it's time for a new suit?"

"You look hot Mom, it's up to you."

"Thank you son, I'm glad you said that!"

"Why?"

"Well all these girls are 1/2 naked and you didn't seem to notice them, just me."

"I'm need a break from girls, there hard to understand."

"Yes they are!"

We walked along the shore and the waves splashed at our feet. It felt good and we were having a great time. I kept stealing glances at her body which was 39 years but now looked 10 years younger to me. The fabric of her bathing suit rode up her ass a little and she didn't seem to mind. A big wave splashed us good and I grabbed her hand but I decided not to let go for a while.

"Your such a good son, looking out for your Mom."

I decided to butter her up a little but also telling the truth.

"Your so much more fun to be with these days Mom."

"I'm getting over your Dad and you've been a big help with that task."

I kept holding her hand and she held on to mine. I was feeling a bulge in my shorts at this point, lusting for my Mom. We walked an talked and laughed a lot. After about 10 minutes she let go of my hand and I was fine with that. At least she held on to me for awhile. As we walked back to our towels she was caught of guard and was almost knocked off her feet by a big wave. She fell into me and I reached out and grabbed the side of her ass by mistake and the other hand was on the side of her boob. She bumped into me and my hard on hit her hip and she grabbed me around the waste.

"Oops sorry Mom, are you OK?"

I'm fine, thanks for saving me." She said with a nice smile.

I grabbed her hand and she held on tight, this was going fantastic. As we got close to our towels we let go of each other and dried off. I could see now that the ocean water had her soaked from the waist down. Her camel toe was clear as day and looked unbelievable for a Mom. I was going to be thinking of that tonight when I shoot my big load in the shower.

My Mom sat down after drying off and got out some sunblock, being a little bold I asked her for some help.

"Mom can you put some on me, that way we can stay down here longer?"

"Sure Honey, I'd be glad to."

I laid down on my stomach and my Mom began to put sun block on my back. I didn't even want sun block on me but I wanted my Mom more than ever. She took her time and rubbed it into my shoulders and lower back. Not knowing my hard on was drilling for oil in china. She finished with me and applied some to her arms and legs. Then she laid face down like me and we kept up our conversation. She talked about my Dad and how he deeply hurt her. She got more personal than ever and really opened up to me. It made me feel like a man, possibly her man someday.

"I knew something was wrong with our marriage. Your father had not wanted to make love to me for almost a year before he asked for a divorce."

"It's a good thing Mom, He could have picked up a sexually transmitted from his new babe and gave it to you!"

"I guess, It was just strange. I had never been rejected like that for so long."

"Well it takes time and you seem to be adjusting well."

"I am, how are you doing since you broke up with Beth?"

"She dumped me Mom, out of the blue. I guess she out grew me, I'm doing better now. You have no idea how much you've helped me through my break up. It's never easy but the last few weeks have been fun hanging out with you."

"I'm glad honey, you deserve a solid woman. Not a selfish rich girl."

I was wanting her so bad I had to at least touch her, so I gave it a try.

"Mom you missed a spot on you back, where's the sunblock?"

She reached in her bag and handed it to me. I applied a small amount to my hand and rubbed it into her upper back and neck. I took a little extra time to rub her and massage her skin. My boner was hard and lightly touched her side as I did this. There wasn't much more skin exposed so that was as far as I could go.

" Thank you honey that felt good.

"Sure Mom, that should keep you safe."

I layed on my back for a while and my Mom rolled on to her back also. Her nips were sticking out a bit more than before and looked delicious. I was thinking of all the things I could do to her if she only would let me. Getting her home, pulling off her swimsuit. Kissing her passionately, teasing her tit's, squeezing her ass and eating her out like man possessed. Then giving her the best sex of her life.

"I think I might look better in a new swimsuit, wanna go to help me pick one out?"

"Sure Mom, I'd love to. Although it's not necessary, you are the hottest female on the beach today."

"Oh stop, your going to make me blush."

"If Dad saw you now, he'd be blown away."

"Your sweet honey. I don't care to see him anytime soon."

"That's good Mom, that's how I feel about Beth."

I enjoyed the casual flirting with my Mom and felt things were progressing slow but on the right path. She was naturally insecure and shy but seemed to be regaining her self confidence. We played Frisbee for a while and I loved watching her body bounce around and bending over. I wanted to grab her hot little ass so bad and make crazy love to her. We had a great time all afternoon and It was soon time to get going. I always enjoy seafood after a day at the beach and suggested we pick up some shrimp or fish at the market on the way home. She loved the idea so we did.

When we got home she went to take a shower first. When I heard the water running I went to see if I could find her swimsuit I found it in her hamper right on top. I inhaled the scent of her beauty through the material. Then I went for the crotch, it was very wet with her sweet juices. The sent was very mild, a lot better than Beth's pussy juice. I swear I could eat her all day and still want more. My cock was jumping around in my shorts at the realization maybe I made her this wet. I went to my room, grabbed some lotion and pounded my cock with only the thought of my Mom in my mind. Her curves, her camel toe, her ass and now a wet spot for me to think about. I blew my load all over my dresser and the cum kept spitting out after I let go. I never came that hard masturbating before but I never had this kind of kinky lust before. Plus I never checked my Mom's panties like some guys do. If my Dad ever caught me doing something like that, it would ruin my life.

I heard the shower shut off and cleaned up the cum meant for my Mom's pussy. I got in my shower soon after and left the bathroom door slightly ajar. The shower felt great and I was relaxed after blowing my biggest load and rinsing off the beach salt. After showering and changing into loose shorts and tee shirt I head down to the kitchen. Mom was just getting started with the cooking. She was wearing tight black stretch pants and a tight red tank top. I offered my help in the kitchen and she put me to work. As we were working in the kitchen we joked and laughed and playfully bumped into each other hip to hip.

We shared a great seafood dinner and I cleaned up the kitchen after we were done. Mom was so thankful and came up and gave me a big wet kiss on the cheek.

"Honey you didn't have to do that, your so sweet."

"I'm going to take care of the dishes from now on Mom. You deserve it for being so nice lately. I'd be bummed out if Dad was here and I was freshly dumped."

"Thank you son, your really maturing a lot through all this."

I wanted to make some kind of move on her or get things going tonight, so I made my move.

"Mom you know what?"

"What honey?"

"I feel like making your night, why don't you put on a movie and get comfortable on the couch."

She put on a beach movie and layed down on the sofa.

"Mom, will you lay on your stomach for a minute?"

"Uh, Sure." She said with a surprise in her voice.

I sat on her back and started to rub her shoulders with my cock grazing her ass. She was putty in my hands and I went to work. I rubbed down her back to the top of her ass, then back up to her shoulders again. I lightly touched her ass as I went for her legs. I started right below her ass and massaged her legs up and down, many times. Always slowing down when I got close to her pussy and back down to her ankles. She didn't object at all, in fact she spread her legs a little giving me better access to her body.

I became a little more ballsy and massaged the sides of her buns. She began to breath a little bit harder now and I was rock hard. She didn't say a word. so I kept going up and down one leg with both hands. When I got to the top of her leg, I let my fingers gently touch her spandex covered pussy. I did this over and over, then I started the other leg. Only this time I not only grazed her pussy but I made total contact with her sweet pussy and massaged the top of her legs for a long time.

"Honey, what are you doing?"

Uh ooh, this could be the end. I was scared that I went to far.

"Sorry Mom, did I do something wrong?"

"Well not exactly, but be careful. Mom is sensitive and your getting to close to my..."

"Sorry Mom, I just got carried away."

"Mom is very sensitive down there, your Dad never did that to me before and it's not right for a son to touch his Mom like that."

"OK, I will be more careful."

"It's OK honey, just remember I'm not just your mother I am a woman too."

You didn't like it?"

"I cant say I didn't like it, I just feel awkward that's all."

"I will be more careful, please let me finish. I'm almost done."

"OK but be careful of Mom's private parts."

"Sure Mom, I was just trying to make you feel better."

"I Know."

I went back to her legs and did a great job but now that she was hot and horny I figured a new plan. I would massage her legs and come very close to her sex without touching. Maybe making her want me to touch her there. Then I moved back up and sat on her ass to finish her off. She was cool with this and began to get into it again. Now I began to rub the sides of her ribs and began to massage the sides of her perfect tits. I was surprised she let me do this but she did. I finished by touching the sides of her breasts and kissed the back of her neck when I finished.

"Thank you Danny, that was nice."

She sat up and her face was glowing. She had to be wet, I was hard as steel and horny as ever. I sat down with her and snuggled up to her. I layed on my side and pulled her up to me with her butt touching my hard cock. I put my arms around her and held her close. I began to kiss her cheek a little and my hands were right under her breasts.

She seemed fine with this and I was loving it. After a while she drifted off to sleep in my arms. I couldn't resist anymore, so I moved my hands up to her boobs and held on that way. I didn't want to wake her up or go anywhere. I also put my hand on her sweet spandex covered pussy, it felt warm and possibly very wet. So I just held onto her till I fell asleep holding her with my hard on between her ass cheeks.

A few hours later I woke up to find her trying to free herself and get up. I woke up and acted like nothing happened. The TV was still on and she shut it off.

"Honey I'm going to bed, thanks or a great day and nice evening."

"I was so comfortable I could have slept like that all night."

"That was nice honey, see you in the morning."

"OK Mom."

I followed her upstairs and with my face inches from her hot ass. I swear I could smell her pussy juice a tiny bit from behind.

"Night Mom;"

"Night honey."

I went to my room and layed down, I was going to be up for a while

unless I emptied my load. I didn't want to get caught so I waited till I thought she was asleep. Then I thought, I don't want to jack off. I want to be with Mom. So after about 20 minutes and went to her bedroom. The door was slightly open and she was in bed. I slipped off my clothes and quietly climbed into bed with her. She seemed to be asleep and I didn't wake her when I got in her bed. I snuggled up to her nude body and held her boobs again. I placed my throbbing cock up to her exposed pussy and touched the opening of her pussy. It was wet and inviting. I pushed up closer to her and had the base of my cock under het wet cunt lips. I could feel her wetness on my cock.

I think she might have been having a wet dream because she started to pull me closer and grind on me ever so slightly. My cock was sliding along her wet cunt and it was throbbing. I couldn't take much more and had to get out of there before I shot a load all over that I couldn't clean up without waking her. She made little breathing noises which made it hard for me not to cum. as she was enjoying this . I held on to her like this for about 10 minutes before she went limp. She soaked my cock with her love nectar and I slid out of her bed and went to my room.

I jacked my hard on and licked her cum off my hand. It was fresh and delicious and I came again to a massive orgasm in no time. I wanted to go back to her bed and eat her from head to toe but decided to give her a break. I was tired and used my shirt to wipe our cum off my horny cock. I laid down in my bed and went to sleep fully spent and pleased with the days events.

The next morning I woke up and it was quiet, Mom must still be sleeping. I went to her

bedroom door and saw she was still sleeping. I walked in nude and kissed her on the cheek and tucked her in a little bit better. I went to my room, put on some tight underwear and went down to make a big breakfast for us. A few minutes later I heard her shower running upstairs as I prepared a nice surprise for her.

She finally came down about 20 minutes later in her thin robe, looking very sexy. I could see her nipples were hard and she seemed very happy.

"Good morning Daniel, this smells great. What a nice surprise."

"Hi Mom, did you sleep OK?"

"Yes I did but I had some wild dreams."

"Well sit down and let me get you a fresh cup of coffee just the way you like it. Tell me all about your dreams, I'd love to hear."

"You know how dreams are honey, once you wake up you forget them."

She was being coy and I didn't pry for more. I got her some coffee and then finished our breakfast burritos. In the reflection of the kitchen window I was sure she was checking me out. I was semi hard and didn't try to hide my bulge. When I put her plate on the table I swear she stole a quick glance at my under wear which was looking more like a mini tent.

She sipped her coffee and took a bite of her breakfast. I sat down across from her and took a bite of my burrito and smiled into her sexy eyes.

"This is delicious Daniel, you must of paid attention in cooking class."

"Thanks Mom, I just wanted to surprise you and start your day off right."

"What are your plans for today honey?"

"No plans, I was thinking we could go for bike ride if your up for it."

"That sounds like fun, lets take a ride after breakfast."

"OK, sure that sounds great. I'll clean up and you can go get ready for our ride Catherine."

"Catherine, you've never called me that before."

"Well it is your name and I've always loved it. Plus you seem to have blossomed a lot over the past few weeks Catherine."

"You are growing up so fast son, I am so glad it's just you and me around here these days."

"Go get ready Mom, I'll clean this up and be ready in a few minutes."

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,185 Followers
12