Insert Tab A into Slot B

Story Info
Caught making love under the Xmas tree.
3.3k words
4.42
25.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers

It was Christmas Eve. My lovely wife, Jennifer, sat on the floor across from me. She was wrapping a gift for our 3-year-old son and I was assembling a doll house for our 5-year-old daughter. Both kids were upstairs, fast asleep.

I was reading the doll-house instructions out loud to myself, and Jenny heard me say "Insert Tab A into Slot B, ..."

Jenny quipped, "Now Honey, there will be plenty of time for that later, after you finish your chores." To show me that she meant business, Jenny opened her robe and flashed me a glimpse of a dark red teddy with matching panties that I had never seen before. They were both made of very sheer fabric and I could easily see her Slot B.

Jenny is 5'4" tall with long legs, slender hips, and tight buns. Her best asset is her large bust, still gorgeous, even after some breastfeeding wear and tear. She has long brown hair that she usually wears braided. My wife takes very good care of herself, so even after popping out a couple of kids, she was smoking hot in my eyes.

Jenny and I have been married for eight years. As I said, we have two kids. Jimmy is 3, and Penelope just turned 5. Jenny also has an 18-year-old daughter, named Elizabeth, by her first marriage. Jenny had Elizabeth when Jenny was very young, and the father married her out of a sense of duty, but he left after a couple of years.

Elizabeth used to live with us full time and only visited her father for a few weeks every summer. But she lives with him full time now, since she attends a college over there. So, Jenny considers it a treat that Liz is spending the holidays with us, even though Liz is out with her friends most of the time. For example, a few hours ago Liz took off with her best friend, Debbie, to go to a Christmas Eve party at Debbie's cousin's house.

Besides being over 18, Liz has always been a very responsible girl, so we've always trusted her without any official set curfew or anything like that. Tonight she assured us that she'd be home before one a.m. Jenny told her, "Whatever, just as long as you're awake and alert in the morning when your siblings open their presents."

I finished assembling the doll house for Penny and a tricycle for Jimmy, and Jenny stuck giant bows on them while I took the packaging materials out to the trash. On my way back into the living room, I was greeted by the sight of Jenny lying across the couch with her robe slightly open. Her feet dangled over an arm and she flicked one of her slippers at me.

"You were such a good Santa's Helper, that I thought you deserved a reward. So, I'll let you unwrap one of your presents early." She tugged lightly on one end of her robe's sash to illustrate what she meant by "unwrap."

I knelt before my woman and kissed her deeply. I ran the fingers of my left hand through her hair and gently ran my right hand over her bare legs. Our tongues danced and then I held on to Jenny tightly.

After a few minutes, our lips parted. I shifted back on my haunches and looked Jenny over. "Hmm, I wonder what we have here?" I untied the sash and flipped the two ends away. Then I slowly pulled the robe apart. I pretended that the joys of Jenny's body were all new to me and I looked her over very carefully. I marveled at each new discovery: her alabaster skin, her teardrop-shaped breasts with their pointy dark red-brown nipples, her shapely pubic mound with the neatly trimmed brown hair.

I wanted a closer look at that last tidbit, so I inserted my fingers under the elastic band of her sheer red panties and started to slide them off of Jenny's hips. Jenny lifted her ass up slightly and allowed them to pass underneath. Slowly, I slid them down Jenny's long, shapely legs to her feet. There, I noticed that Jenny's toenails were painted the same shade of red as the panties. When I had her panties removed completely, I tossed them away and they landed on the Christmas tree, hanging between a Hallmark Keepsake ornament and a clump of tinsel.

Then we both stood up. I removed Jenny's robe and tossed it back on the couch. She removed my shirt and my sweat pants and tossed them away on the floor. I wasn't wearing any underwear.

Jenny positioned me on the floor on my back, and she straddled me in a sixty-nine, slowly lowering her slot to my waiting tongue before leaning forward to suck my member into her mouth.

I teased her at first, with quick darts of the tip of my tongue poking her outer labia and her clit. She did the same to me, with just the occasional glancing blow across the head of my penis. After a minute, we both started licking and sucking in earnest—

And that's how Liz found us.

It was around 10:15 when the commotion started. One minute, we were in the throws of heated foreplay, and the next minute the front door opened and in walked Liz with a boy her age who we didn't know.

The boy had stepped in first while Liz removed her key from the lock, so he saw us first. "Woah! Somebody's found some Christmas Cheer!" he said to Liz.

"Mom! What are you doing?" Liz spoke in a stage whisper, ever mindful of not waking up her younger siblings.

Jenny blushed, turning almost as red as her teddy. She frantically got up and donned her panties and her robe. She did it with her back to everyone, but not before Liz and the boy got a good look at her practically naked body. It would have been quicker if she left the panties hanging on the tree and just put on her robe, but I guess she didn't like the idea of these two knowing she was bottomless.

For my part, I casually stood up and stepped into my sweat pants while facing the others. I was used to dressing in front of other guys at the gym, and Liz had seen me naked plenty of times before, so I wasn't concerned about that either.

To explain, Liz and Jenny are exactly the same size and they constantly help themselves to each other's wardrobes. So, I'll often step out of the shower to find Liz standing in her underwear while riffling through our closet. With that thought, I began to wonder what Liz would look like wearing Jenny's red teddy. My dick was already semi-hard before, and now it started to really make my sweat pants tent out.

My wandering thoughts were brought back to the present as Jenny said to Liz, "We thought you'd be gone all night."

Liz said, "I wanted to fetch my laptop to show my friends some pictures. My car was blocked, so Jason gave me a ride."

Liz realized that we didn't know who Jason was, and bowing to the surreal tenor of the conversation thus far, made formal introductions. "Oh, pardon me. Where are my manners? Mom, Gary, this is Debbie's cousin Jason. Jason, this is my mom Jennifer, and her husband, Gary."

Up close, Jason looked to be a few years older than Liz. He was tall and muscular, with short cropped black hair like that of a football player.

"I'm pleased to meet you," he said shaking my hand. "And I'm VERY pleased to meet you, Mrs. Taylor," he said to her with a knowing smile and a slight wink.

"It's Henderson, actually. Liz goes by her father's name."

"I stand corrected."

"It was nice of you to take time out from hosting your own party to drive Liz home," Jenny observed.

"No, mom. Jason is a different cousin. He's visiting from Texas. He was just a guest at the party."

"Aha."

There was a pregnant pause, and then Jenny said, "Well, this is awkward..." finally getting around to addressing the five hundred pound gorilla in the room.

"No, mom, it's cool."

"Yeah, Mrs. Henderson. I'm sorry about the coitus interruptus. Just forget this ever happened." He turned to Liz, "Go get your laptop so we can head back. Let's leave these two love birds to go back to what they were doing."

Jenny relaxed, slightly. "My, but aren't you a polite young man? And very discreet."

"Aw, sucks, ma'am. That's nice of you to say. My momma done teached me right," he said, heavily exaggerating his Texan accent. Then, he winked again, and said, "I almost feel like I ought to drop trou, just to make things even."

"I'd like to see that," said Liz with a smile.

"Indeed," I chimed in. "That would be the right thing to do, Jason. I wasn't going to say anything, but since you brought it up, go right ahead. Let the ladies see what you've got." I stood back a few paces, crossed my arms in front of my chest, and looked down at Jason's crotch, expectantly.

"Funny, Gary. Ha, ha. Come along, Jason." Liz grabbed Jason's hand and pulled him up the stairs to her room.

As soon as they were out of sight, Jenny plopped down on the couch and buried her face in her hands. "I'm so embarrassed!"

I sat next to Jenny and put my arms around her. "Don't worry about it. We'll all be laughing about this later."

"Liz and Jason are up there laughing at us now."

"I'll bet they're not laughing at all. I'll bet Jason thinks you're a hot MILF. The sight of your naked body probably has him so worked up, that he's trying to get Liz to show off her body to him so he can see how far the apple has fallen from the tree. And, I'll bet she's too busy fending him off to think about us."

"A hot what?"

"A MILF," I said. I spelled it out. "M-I-L-F. It stands for—"

"Oh, right." Jenny just frowned at me, and we sat in silence for a few minutes. Then, Jenny said, "Now that you mention it, they are taking their sweet time up there."

I said, "You can go check on them if you like. I'll make us some tea." I stood up and headed for the kitchen, pausing to retrieve my shirt from the floor and pull it over my head.

Jenny said, "I don't need to check on Liz, but I think I'll go change into a regular nightie. I'm not feeling so frisky anymore. I hope you understand."

"Sure, dear. It's fine by me."

A minute later, Jenny ran back to me in the kitchen. "Oh, my God, Gary! You were right. Liz is standing in front of my dresser wearing one of my little black teddies and modeling it for Jason, and he's sitting on our bed with his penis out and is stroking it. What are we going to do, Gary? What are we going to do?"

"Do? I don't think we should do anything."

"But that's my little girl up there."

"No, that's your grown up daughter up there. She knows exactly what's she doing. You leave her alone."

"But I can't stop thinking about them."

"Then let me give you something else to think about." I stood up and dropped my sweat pants. My dick was now as hard as a rock and it sprang up against my belly. I reached over and untied the belt around Jenny's waist. Soon thereafter, Jenny was once again bottomless and horny.

I led Jenny back into the living room and we resumed our sixty-nine position, just exactly as were when Liz and Jason had caught us. We didn't need much more foreplay, so pretty quickly Jenny shifted around and straddled my legs. She inserted the head of my cock into her velvety pussy and then lowered herself, gradually. She pumped up and down slowly, taking her time, and then she began to speed up.

This was another special present for me. I love it when Jenny gets on top. Normally, she prefers the missionary position, but I love looking up at her with her treasure sacks hanging in the air above me. Seeing them though the sheer red fabric of her teddy was an extra thrill.

I worked my butt and thigh muscles to meet Jenny half way on the down strokes, and pretty soon, we established a nice rhythm. Jenny rode me until I couldn't take it any more and I exploded inside her, and then she came as well.

A few minutes later, Jenny was still lying on top of me, basking in the afterglow, when Liz and Jason caught us again.

They were both dressed as they had been before, and Liz had her laptop bag over her shoulder. "Sheesh, you two. Get a room."

Jenny rolled off of me and allowed her daughter and Jason to see the wetness between her thighs and the wetness that covered my now flaccid cock.

"We have a room," said Jenny. "But it was occupied." She then gave Jason a sly look, "So, tell me, Jason. Which do you like better, my red teddy, ... or Liz's black teddy?"

"You saw that?" Now it was Liz's turn to blush red in embarrassment.

"Yes dear, I saw. But it's cool. Gary and I know how to be discreet, too. Besides, now that I've seen Jason drop trou, we're even."

The whole time Jenny and Liz were talking, Jason looked at Jenny unabashedly. "Except, Mrs. Henderson, now that you've given me a second show, it would seem that I owe you a second look at me, sometime."

Liz got tired of the banter and interrupted, "Yeah, whatever. You can pay up later. I just want to get back to the party." She grabbed Jason's shoulder and turned him to face the front door.

On the way out, Jason said, "Red. I definitely like your red teddy better, Mrs. Henderson."

###

The next day was a typical Christmas morning, with the kids waking us up at the crack of dawn and ripping open their presents. We had just finished breakfast, around nine, when a neighbor kid rang the doorbell and asked if Penny and Jimmy could come out and play. The boy's mother was right behind him and offered to watch our kids for a few hours, if we returned the favor later. We readily agreed.

"So, about last night," said Liz, as she stood next to her mother in the kitchen while they washed the breakfast dishes together. I was sitting at the table enjoying a second cup of coffee in the peace and quiet, so I saw Jenny stiffen up, bracing herself for what was to come. She was mortified that her daughter had caught her in a sexual act, and she worried that Liz would think she was a slut.

Liz continued, "I don't know how much of us you saw upstairs, but Jason and I didn't screw in your bedroom. It was strictly show and tell. The closest I came to touching him was when he ejaculated into a towel I was holding."

Jenny said, "Okay, dear. Stop right there. You're starting to give us TMI. What I saw was you modeling the black teddy, which looks way better on you than it does on me, by the way, and I saw that Jason was enjoying the view. I saw that he had his package out, but I didn't stay to watch. I went right back downstairs and asked Gary what I should do, and he said to do nothing. He said, I should mind my own business and leave you alone. And he was right. Weren't you honey?" she said that last part over her should at me.

"Yeah, I said that you're a grown woman, and that you can do what you want. I said that Jenny should trust you to do what's right for yourself, and I said—"

I interrupted myself and paused for a second, thinking. Then, I said, "I just realized something. You did that for us, didn't you? You saw that Jason was getting randy, and you were afraid that, as long as he was in an aroused state, he wouldn't be able to think about anything else. And you were worried that he'd blab about what he saw, despite his assurances of being discrete. So, it was your idea to model the outfit. It was your idea to make him come and give him some relief. It was your idea to show him another sexy body to dream about besides your mom's."

Jenny said to Liz, "Oh, honey, is that true?"

"Well, I just couldn't let him leave like that after you got him all riled up, now could I? The funny thing is, I had it all under control, but then you went and did it again before we could leave. We caught you making love a second time, only this time you were even sexier. Jason was hard again the minute we got back in his rental car. So, halfway between here and the party, I had him pull over and I gave him a blow job while he played with my tits. I reminded him about his promise of discretion and I told him that if he was good, I'd go out with him on Tuesday night before his flight home to Texas on Wednesday, and I'd give him a special surprise. I'm sure he thinks I mean to fuck him, and I probably will."

Jenny was flabbergasted. "You did all that to save my reputation? I don't know what to say."

"Of course I did, mom. I love you. I'd do anything for you. Plus, Jason is rather cute, don't you think? It's not like anybody had to twist my arm."

"Yeah, Jason's cute," Jenny agreed. "But, I'm still overwhelmed that you did all that for me and Gary."

Liz just smiled.

Jenny then changed the subject slightly. She was anxious to get the slutty mom part of the discussion out of the way. "So, you must think I was acting like a slut last night, having sex in the middle of the living room in front of the Christmas tree. I mean, since you thought it was something you needed to suppress in order to protect my reputation."

"Oh, mom. No. I don't think you're a slut. I was only concerned that Jason might make it sound that way. What I saw was something beautiful. In fact, I wanted to tell you that I'm glad last night happened. I mean, I'm sorry that I barged in on you two like that. I never would have put you through that embarrassment on purpose had I known. But I'm not sorry that I got to see a glimpse of you being romantic, and sexual, and living in the moment. I like to see you happy, mom, and let me tell you, I've never seen you happier than you were last night -- at least for the split second before you reacted to being caught, I mean."

"I'm glad you feel that way. And, I'm actually glad it happened, too. What about you, Gary?"

I said, "I'm just glad that Liz was getting busy with Jason in our bedroom so that you couldn't change back into frumpy PJs, and that continuing to wear the red teddy turned you on again, and so I got my happy ending." I winked at Jenny and Liz both.

"Oh, is that what happened?" said Liz. "I'm glad to have obliged," she winked back at me.

Jenny then said to Liz, "If you really want to blow Jason's mind when you go out with him on Tuesday, then wear my red teddy."

"I was already planning on that mom. The red teddy, and little else."

foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers