Inside

Story Info
Romantic dominant male meets his perfect match.
2.1k words
4.66
37.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were together at that point. Not for a long time at all, they were newly together. Barely a week, in fact, since that first delightful kiss. But they were a couple, undoubtedly. You could see it in the way they walked, in the way they talked. All of their friends saw it, any stranger could see it. It was apparent in the way they looked at each other, the way they kidded, the way they laughed, the way she fixed her shirt, the way he tied his shoes, the way she picked out vegetables, the way he pet the dogs on the street. It was obvious.

And it was part of them as they fucked. Every moment said that they were together.

Somehow, this had become for the first week one of their favorite spots. He sat on the floor, on the rug of the apartment, his back leaned up against and supported by the massive couch. Legs straight out, maybe slightly bent, the knees occasionally up off the floor.

Her on top of him, facing him this time, her knees astride his hips on the floor. (She mentioned to him the first night they were together that it was a damned good thing the rug was so nice and soft as she'd be spending so much of her time on her knees, apparently. He had smiled and moaned at her words, words he wanted to say but she managed to come out with before he even could. Or perhaps the words alone made him smile and something else had caused the moan.) Often, in this position, she would be leaning into him, her chest against his, so her nipples would be pressed as close as they could right against his, and she could match his breathing. But today (tonight? They sometimes had no idea) he had put some distance between them, an entire foot, in fact. She had her hands on each side of him, and held the futon couch, pushing herself back a bit, keeping her head up as he had said, so he could watch her, have access to her. Her hips were not even pressed against this at this point. Her knees, and the insides of her thighs were barely touching him as she knelt there, above him. Almost no parts of them were touching, in fact.

Almost.

For she held his cock tightly, JUST the head if it, inside her. Waiting there, head back, breathing heavily. But waiting.

"The things you are doing to my body should be fucking illegal."

"Oh?" he said, slowly kissing the inside of her right arm, pausing to lick the crook of her arm behind her elbow, then moving up, closer to her shoulder.

"Yes!" she gasped. "I'm shivering here, actually... ahhhhhh" she moaned when his tongue caught her shoulder, and his tongue passed over it, to her collarbone. She shuddered. "Ohhh good onnnnnnneeee" her teeth closed as she talked, and had her catch breath actually catch in her throat. She took a moment to squeeze the head of his cock with her cunt, all she could get a hold of, which made him copy her, inhaling quickly.

"Ah my toy, that was MUCH quicker than the last one. Just think how long now you'll have to wait before that can happen again." And to prove his point, he moved to her throat, and started licking and biting. "Your cunt too hungry to control itself, I see." He continued on her neck, and her head went back a little farther, he back arched a little more, and she ALMOST slid down onto his cock before she caught herself, just with the movement of her neck. "Careful there, toy," she heard in a stern voice than made everything even harder. That tone, she thought, that tone is what did it, that tone controlled her.

"I... I f-f-fu.... Ahhhh" she started, then got her composure. "God, I want your cock so badly, please, oh, please put it inside me, I'm dying here, this is maddening." As she spoke, he kissed the side of her face, her neck, and ear.

"I think you need to tell me again the rules, toy. Now."

She shivered, and he felt it in his cock, sweet vibration.

"I'm to only stay here, with the gorgeous teasing maddening frustrating beautiful unbearably hot hard head of your cock just..... ahhh.... just in... oh oh fuck JUST INSIDE me, enough to open me, then-"

And at that moment, her most distracted, as she spoke, he darted his tongue into her open mouth, and placed his lips on hers. The quickest of split-seconds passed as she blinked with surprise, and then let out a long groan, the longest groan she could manage as she slid her cunt HARD and slowly onto and around his cock.

"RrrrrrrllllllaaaaaaaaaarrrrrhhhaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHMMMMMM" was something like what he heard play into his mouth as she kissed him, and he smiled, and reveled in how amazing she felt around him, completely. Utterly enveloping his body as if there was nowhere on earth she belonged, an animal that lived for this moment. He continued to kiss her and she continued to hold him there, pinning him to the floor, not moving, not daring to move even a millimeter off him, getting every second she could. She opened her eyes as he kissed him to look, and saw him lost. Utterly lost, in her. And his body, every muscle in his face howling and dancing, his mouth wanting to never leave hers. Felt his hands on each side of her hips, pushing her, pushing her HARD down on top of him, helping her be closer than she was able on her own. She could feel the small bruises forming there from his desperation to be inside her. She closed her eyes again, and felt how good she made him feel, how hungry he was for her, and her body's pleasure quadrupled and she started to howl again and she.... she.....

She felt his lips leave her, and somewhere, somehow she managed to lift her legs, slide out until again, just the head was in her, and the physical tease burned a hole in her again. She dropped her head onto his shoulder, and felt him heaving with breath, and could hear nothing but him and her, gasping. They weren't spent, and it was impossible to feel rested with him still opening her, but there was a moment of stillness, of something approaching rest. After a certain time, his hands lightly squeezing her thighs all the while (always thinking of me, she thought and forgot, like a passing wind), she spoke, head still on his shoulder.

"I should have cum there, GOD I wanted to."

"I'm glad you didn't," he said, his voice with a slight grin in it. "You remember the last time you did without permission."

"But I would have, it wasn't that stopping me, it was something else."

"What, then. Tell me." Licking the tops of her breasts as she stayed there, just on the head of his cock.

She sighed from such arousal again. "I saw you there, as we kissed, I saw you holding, waiting, controlling, nearly hurting yourself from holding back your desire. I saw that you want to fuck me, to be inside of me as badly as I want you inside me. In fact, for as enormous a hungry cockslut as I am," she grinned "you may be torturing yourself more than you are me. The fact that you are working so hard, that you feel everything so intensely, that you want me so badly and STILL are able to hold off, to play, to train me," –and here, again, she squeezed him, her muscles gripping the head of his cock under the ridge and sending waves through him, his back now arching, with her pulling back now, to prevent more – "mmmmmmmakes – ah – makes me want your training that much more, makes me love being your plaything."

She looked him right in the face, and said these words in his eyes, the first time she'd said them herself.

"I'm YOUR cocksucker."

He smiled and held her.

"Yes, and more. And don't think I didn't notice you keeping yourself where you should as I lifted. I won't forget that, my good girl."

Kisses her nipple, and she groans. "I'm so wet, I can't even believe you feel me around you at all."

He smiled, and spoke into her breast, words caressing the nipple. "Oh I can feel you, I can feel every beat of your heart with my cock."

Again, she nearly came, a moment of dizzy blindness, but held on.

"And don't make me ask you again, by the way."

"Hmm? OH! Yes, the rules!" She smiled, feeling his hands play her body. "I am not going to be able to do this much longer, so you know, I'm ready to take a bite out of your jugular I want to cum so h-h-h-harrrrr" she was unable to finish as he bit into her nipple.

"Ahem"

She hated him for making him speak at this moment, but that hate was overridden by not wanting anything he was doing to stop, ever.

"I'm to hold you cock here, and not jam myself onto you, no matter how badly I want to. I'm to feel you touch my body with your lips, your hands, I'm FUCK OH ah ahahhhhh please ohhhhhhHHH" and her eyes watered and blinked as his finger, sneaking up behind her slid hard, with the nail very lightly scratching the perfect itch just across the space between her open pussy and asshole then slid for an instant JUST an instant, in and out of her, barely. And he left his finger there then, sliding in circles around her asshole.

She continued.

"And, ohhhh and I'm only, I'm only to let myself fuck you when, whennnnnn your tongue, oh, your tongue is in my mouth. And I have to to to stop when you stop, and pull out." Her pout filled the room as she said the last sentence. "God I love your cock."

He smiled "That was not part of it, but please, say so as much as you'd like."

"As a gift, for being so obedient yesterday, I'm allowed to grip you in between thrusts, only once. OH fuck, please put your finger inside my ass again, please. PLEASE!" she gasped in his ear now, breathing easily, sliding her breasts across his chest up and down, from side to side, and like that, without thinking, completely lost in her want. "I'm a good girl, really, you know I'm your good toy, and please, if I can't have your cock in my cunt, please fuck my ass again, I'm yours, anything, fuck anything, I'll-"

"Shhhh!" he said, continuing to rub his finger around her asshole. "My cock IS in your cunt, hungry girl, feel it?" and he moved, a millimeter, but enough to make her cry out from previous denial.

"AHHH yes, yes, yes, but not not more please anything your finger again-" She began kissing and licking his neck, his ear, talking the whole time. "I'm yours cocksucker, I want more, I want to be your finger's toy, your toy, please my ass needs you so bad, please. I want more of you inside, anything, just now my holes want to fuck you to be around you I want to be your little cunt and asshole that always needs to be fucked ahhhhhhhh fuck yes please I'll do anything please please fuck me more."

He grabbed her hair with his other hand, and pulled her head back, away from his neck. Saw the wildness in her eyes, the pleading, the hunger.

Looked her in the eye.

Then, with no preamble, with no words, with no pretense or play, slid his finger in her asshole as far as it could go.

She stiffened, and opened her mouth, unmoving, connected to his eyes, everything still.

Then

He brought her head in slow, slow, slow, and still, it seemed she couldn't even scream, it would interrupt the feeling. Closer he came, and she knew now, she knew exactly what he wanted, and she held, held his finger with her ass, his cock with her cunt, waiting, waiting, and she knew exactly what he wanted and it made her even hotter. Like stepping off a cliff, and falling that moment in the air before you plunge into the water, and that's how he felt, waiting waiting, feeling, wanting to be completely in her, everywhere.

Then.

Please, Timothy.

Now, toy.

He kissed her.