Inside Her Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dirty, wanton words unravel you. You love hearing me say what a dirty bitch I am for you just as much as I love telling you. You let out a long groan before you let go of my legs and come back around to the other side of the bed. You pull me back to the edge, stretching my arms even wider, the rough rope biting into the welts already raised upon my skin. "Keep your knees bent and spread your legs. That's it, baby. Open those sloppy little fuck holes for Sir to use." As soon as I do, you grab your thick rigid cock and thrust it inside my pussy. You fill me fully, not waiting a moment. I let out a long groan, loving the feeling you stretching me completely, feeling your cock rub against the thin wall separating it from the plug in my ass. You start pounding into me, taking the belt in your hand and smacking it against my tits. I start moaning louder, feeling the pressure and heat inside me build with every sting, every ache from your cock drilling into my overly sensitive snatch. I can't take it anymore. The explosion starts off and I cry out to you. "Please Sir I can't stop it, please I'm going to cum!"

"That's it, you fucking slut. Cum. Squeeze that filthy fucking cunt around my cock." Your words completely undo me and I cum, harder than I ever have. My ass squeezing around the plug, my cunt squeezing around your cock. I scream loud, pulling hard against the restraints as my body is ravaged by the orgasm.

You follow soon, reaching down, digging your fingers into my hips as you punish me with one final thrust. You cry out as well, spurting rope and rope of thick hot cum deep inside me. You fill me, our juices mixing together and dripping from the sides of my stretched and abused little hole. You collapse on top of me, your soft cock sliding out of me with a wet gush of our fluids, both of us panting and trying to catch our breath. You turn your head towards me, your hand pulling my face towards yours as your lips brush just against mine.

"What do you say now, Pet?"

"This whore says thank you, Sir."

---

A few minutes go by before I can't take the uncomfortable soreness from the plug and the restraints. I whimper, you sitting right up and undoing me. You rub each wrist and place a small kiss on either one, before moving back down between my legs and slowly releasing the plug from my ass.

"That's my girl. You pleased me quite a bit tonight, Pet. But tell me, what is it that we won't be doing again?"

"Playing with things that aren't ours, without permission, Sir," I let out in a breathy response, my eyes still closed and reeling from the mindblowing assault to my senses. I peek my them open just a bit to look over at you with a shy smile on my face. I respond with a giggle, "Although, best we not place any bets on that."

You shake your head at me and chuckle. "Cheeky little brat." You lay down and pull me into your arms, cuddling me from behind, carefully running your hands over the hot red skin of my ass and tits. I smile to myself once again. 'What a way to start the morning.' I think to myself before we both drift off back to sleep.

12