Inside His World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed with their bodies locked for the longest time with neither of them wanting to let go of the other. Her forehead rested on his shoulder and his cheek was against the top of her head. They did not move and they did not speak. When in the end they had no choice but to separate their united bodies, she reluctantly let go of him.

Carefully, he put her down and waited for her to be steady on her feet before releasing her. Looking into her face, he brushed her hair away from her eyes and then traced her lips with his thumb. They were about to kiss when a ringtone broke the spell of the moment. He sighed but ignored it. After they cleaned up, he wrapped a soft bathrobe around her body and hugged her from behind. His phone rang again.

"Sorry. I have to take this." he said apologetically and fished the phone from the back pocket of his jeans and answered.

She could deduce from his conversation that he was needed somewhere.

"Right, I'm coming." he said and hung up. "I have to go but I will see you at dinner."

"Sure," was all she replied, trying to hide her disappointment.

They went back into her room and he kissed her affectionately before he turned to leave but she grabbed his hand.

"Wait! Tell me something first."

"What is it?"

"Last night, when we did that ritual, you know, the exchange, what did you mean exactly when you said that I was now part of your race?" she asked.

He smiled and pulled her to him quickly. "Ah that. Of course, we should discuss this in further detail."

"Yes, that we should."

His lips brushing her ear, he whispered to her, "How about tonight? I'll tell you everything over a private dinner in my room."

His phone went off again but he did not answer.

She sighed and nodded. "Fine."

"Don't worry, you now have eternity to ask all the questions you want, so there is no need to rush." he said and walked out the door.

"Very funny." she smirked.

"Is it? Glad you're taking it so lightly." he looked serious as he said that but she found it was going a bit too far.

"I don't believe you!"

"Of course you don't." he winked and kissed her on the forehead. "I'll see you at seven and we'll talk after. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon love."

Dumbfounded and with her heart racing, she watched him walk away.

12