Inside Indian Secret Gardens! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers

Before she could even look anywhere , I saw older lady coming out from kitchen. She seemed uneven and alternately looked at us and then again at me, " His papa said Pawan has fever .... .. Sarla will not be there ..... Ohhh! I think I should go there.... It will be very bad if he has more vomiting .... I knew he is weak in appetite ...."

That was something! My eyes' corner made a hasty glace at Rekha... she didn't had anything at her face.

I didn't look directly at the older lady while I spoke, " We had a sleeping pill at home and gave him just two hours before ...He is sleeping there ....... Sarla has some duty at school at eight .... I think she will be leaving in half an hour or so ..... and she will lock the house .... but I have the duplicate key ..... "

Genuine worries were visible in lady's voice as she again spoke to me, " Can you drop me at your house...?"

Any thing could have been answered but It was delicate..... It had been about twenty minutes since blazing Pawan was left with Sarla with greatest adult authorities.... It gave me pinning feeling as my mind swept there ....... ....! Intense heat began entering in me through my reddening ears .....

I needed time.... if that goes .... Sarla would have to get away from house .... I didn't know she had any such informal friend's home at his early Sunday morning .... it was not any movie time .... or market walk ...may be a ripe woman sitting in a park alone would be fascinating for street bulls ...... and while with no motive I am escorting Pawan's wife and children to school ...... he is in forced sleep while his mother sits besides his bed waiting him to wake ..... it was the day of mess!

I was preparing... something prevailed in older man .....

He looked at his wife ..... , " Ohhh! He had light disorder and is sleeping after a medicine ....now you go there and wake him to tell .... Yeahhh! Now son .... you can sleep ... your mother is sitting here till you awake again ..... Ohhh! That is quite a suggestion! "

He looked funnily at me, " Am I right young man ....?"

It was no moment for me to pay my gratitude to him, "I think all he needs rest for two or three hours .... Rekha ji needs Chinni to be dropped at school at eight. I told her .... I will drop her there and then see Pawan at my house .... or if Rekha ji has to go school in after noon .......... I think he would be ok by that time .... or if he still needs rest I shall easily take her too in school.... may be Pawan can join them there .... or he ...... "

" Ohhh! This is another trouble to you, " Older Malhotra then glanced at his wife, " Now please forget Pawan and come with me .... it is still sense for a little walk .... we may have tea later...."

He than looked at me, " Ok ..... dear I am sorry we spoiled your Sunday .... I think you too need some rest .... you may have a nap on Pawan's bed there ....other rooms are in mess ...."

He lively waived at his daughter-in-law, " Ok .... before children rides on your neck please give him some special Sunday pre-breakfast for the trouble you have given to him ...!"

"Thanks uncle! I need that! " I said.

The jovial older man stood and I saw Pawan's mother following him towards the door.

Rekha stood dazed; she had folded her arms below her breasts had her killing eyes towards me . I was stirred and my staff dangerously swept inside my underwear.

She looked at the entrance, which was now empty.

I walked two steps nearer to her and whispered through my dry throat, " Rekha ji ..... please .... I need pre breakfast...."

She faintly spoke, her eyes were still killing me, " I understand what you mean .... now no.... and nothing more .....you already had .... but I think papa will take at least half an hour to return ....I must give you a cup of tea ......as your pre-breakfast!"

I swiftly held her hand. She almost jumped and sweepingly twisted away her arm from my grip. In that bid her bangles furiously sounded. She then firmly said, "Ohhh! Leave me. What are doing it .... Papa can come back .... any child can be here ....."

I knew I had a face of a perfect chicken. She turned and walked past me towards kitchen. I followed her hurried steps and as she stood before gas in kitchen, which was off but still had tea pan over it left by her mother-in-law. Sensing my groin was almost touching her hips; she turned and looked in my beseeching eyes. Her ears had reddened.

I spoke feeling my lips were drying, " I understand it is no time .... and risky ..," I lightly held my balls through my pant's fabric, " ..... but my here ...... is bursting . " .

The sultry fragrance of her was maddening me. I drew a breath, " Look Rekha ji .....In next ten minutes children will be all around here .... and I won't even be able to sand near you .... then I have hard duties in day ... won't I deserve little pre breakfast ...."

She turned and kept staring at me for couple of moments. She then slowly moved her eyes towards lobby through that open door of kitchen. Faintly smiling through her eyes, she held her sari at front in fingers and slowly walked in lobby leaving me sniffing the eatables.

I could make she stood in gallery and peeped in adjoining room which I believed belonged to children..... then she went at outer door and hurriedly closed and bolted it.

She came back and passing me stood ahead of me before the gas with out saying a word. She then switched on the gas and bowing left manipulated water in the pan in sink. I came nearer and held her from back pulling her softly over by groin, and then I kissed her neck.

She not looking at me spoke in fragile words, "You can only touch till I prepare tea for you .... and that is all .... it is very risky here .... Why don't you understand it .....?"

I leaned forwarded taking my lips towards her's but she moved them away and faintly said, " No .... please ..... not this ..."

She put that pan over the stove and began arranging messy slab while I played with her flat back and then gradually went over to my toes and my fingers and lips slipped over her alluring hips. I kissed wherever I felt red georgette fell exactly over the places.

Two times I tried to raise the hem of sari but she in swift flash turned back and stopped me.

Her eyes corners were watchful of any movement out of kitchen. Wherever I touched she seemed grown and this all gave me an extraordinary feeling of real womanhood.

I didn't have enough time and she pushed me slightly while I was tracing her sari by my fingers over her hips' crack. The tea was ready. I only followed her as she came in lobby carefully holding the plate having the cup with steaming tea and then looking in my crazy eyes put that in my hand.

I went over the sofa where older Malhotra was sitting and took over the paper – an universal morning companion of morning tea......

There was hardly any thing for me as she woke children and undertook hasty preparations. I saw her few times and when the older couple returned she again fled in kitchen.

I preferred to stay on sofa although I had repeated suggestions by Pawan's father and also joined by his mother to use Pawan's bed in the room where Rekha was busy with her children including mine little.

-----------------------------------

It had been past 7:50 when car reached the movie crossing and I hastily geared it on the road that led to Chinni's school. She looked cheerful and was on front seat besides me in a neat combination of white short dress and shoes. Her fresh fragrance was filled in the car and was engulfing me thinking of Rekha. Soon I was in terrible excitement conscious of jerks inside my pants.

This crossing had now attained special meaning to me ...... my mind again slipped from me at my home ...just a 10 minute drive from here! Pawan locked inside a burning house!

I overwhelmed over me and didn't look in that direction till I was again here after dropping Chinni at her school. The green neon at dashboard displayed 8:42:52!

Some unknown instinct was driving me. The car itself came to halt before the movie hall and then I knew I was in greatest dilemmas!

----------------------

...some thing more in Ch.IX

A small feedback I desire besides your evergreen delights!

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers
12