Inside The Dark Zone

Story Info
Incest Story.
19.5k words
3.8
27.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is frankly weird, but I had a lot of fun putting it together. It features incestuous relationships.

This story is designed to have a constructed feel, as if a number of differing elements were sewn together. Some elements carry the story forward and some elements explore the psychology of the characters. It is a Frankenstein's monster.

I hope you enjoy it.

*****

PART ONE – I AM PRODUCED

Sister and I were manufactured from organic/synthetic elements grown in laboratories and stored in bio-warehouses. Our physical components were ultimately derived from DNA samples taken from two women.

Our awareness and personalities were on file in the National Consciousness Bank. The elements containing our intelligence and character were drawn from more than five hundred thousand related entries developed, tested and filed by the Consciousness Bank.

My Maker S79215 initiated the sequence which brought me into being. I was without form and possessed no consciousness until the necessary elements were assembled, the surgical machines prepared the body and then the Consciousness Bank was accessed and my personality and intelligence were installed. My Maker S79215 examined the pieces with a precise and objective eye. It commenced the first step in the long process of assembly at 1.15am on 29 January 2234 AD.

The endoskeleton was constructed first. Over ten thousand pieces of reinforced human bone fragments were made available to the J19735 and J18536 surgical machines. They spent over one month assessing the fragments, grinding and shaping them, and then assembling the endoskeleton. The J19735 and J18536 surgical machines then spent another two weeks weaving the connective tissue together and then attaching all the pieces to the elements of the endoskeleton.

My Maker S79215 scrutinised the process and the result. He cleared the endoskeleton, concluding that it was functional. The endoskeleton was judged to be one thousand times stronger than a standard female human skeleton. It was rated by my Maker S79215 at AAAAAA+, which I have been informed is a model of endoskeleton, which can withstand the rigors of combat in the Dark Zone.

The surgical machines J17214, J17686 and J17147 spent two months working with organic/synthetic internal organs. The National Bio-Warehouses were carefully combed and all organs considered potentially appropriate were considered. The surgical machines rationally eliminated all organs, not completely suitable. All organs were thoroughly tested to ensure they were functional both individually and in concert with all other organs in the system. The organs were rated at AAAAA+ and were given the National Bio-Warehouses' highest civilian level rating. The organs had a shelf life of approximately 5,000 years.

Heart, lungs, liver, kidneys and pancreas were all installed first; brain, intestines, and reproductive organs were installed second. All other organs were installed third. The olfactory systems and auditory systems were included at this time, along with my eyes and tongue.

Circulatory systems, respiratory systems, lymphatic systems and digestive systems were designed and tested by surgical machines J24583 and J24975. These systems were installed at the time my musculature was created and adapted. My musculature was manufactured from organic/synthetic hybrid material housed at the Quintex Corporation Bio-Laboratories. My Maker S79215 worked on the creation and adaptation of my musculature itself. This musculature was rated as AAAAAA+ for suppleness and tremendous strength.

My Maker S79215 and seven different surgical machines worked together under the direction of my Maker for over 12 months to ensure the musculature and all systems were installed correctly and passed quality control. The nervous system, the reproductive system and the urinary system were all tested and judged appropriate and functional.

My skin, hair, fingernails and toenails were grown in the bio-laboratories at the Domingus Corporation. These elements were judged appropriate by my Maker S79215 and installed in early May 2235 AD. My skin was rated at AAAAAA+ and commended by the National Bio-Warehouses' for its extraordinary resilience and beautiful softness. My skin had a shelf life of approximately 8,000 years.

My Maker S79215 delegated additional testing and quality control duties to examination machines H23985 and H57412. I was judged to be physically complete at 3.26am on 29 June 2235 AD. I was then placed in hibernation for over 12 months for general observation.

I became self-aware at 1.42am on 15 August2236 AD after the National Intelligence Banks were accessed by my Maker S79215. My consciousness was installed after a careful evaluation of all appropriate existing samples on file.

The highly abbreviated criteria relied upon for the choice of an appropriate level of consciousness, and quality of consciousness, were as follows:

First, reference was made to my needs as a manufactured organic life-form, with a desire to live and flourish in an outside world.

Maker S79215 decided I would need a sophisticated problem solving intelligence. This intelligence would feature the capacity to identify and use tools to complete tasks. Further, it would include the ability to form and articulate conventional meaningful elements and combine those elements into conventional meaningful discourse.

Further, I required comprehension skills, so I could understand when others communicated with me. I also needed to determine the strategic and emotional intentions behind the selection and combination of meaningful elements used by others.

Second, reference was also made to my occupation, and the mental capacity required to successfully complete the tasks associated with my occupation.

My Maker S79215 decided that I needed to be means and ends focused in quite specific ways. My consciousness and my intelligence were to be carefully contrived to serve my specific occupational purpose. I was to keep the end goal in mind and choose the most efficient, ethical and effective means to reach that goal or end.

Third, my Maker S79215 further determined that my specific occupational purpose required me to enter into and maintain intimate relationships with human beings. I therefore required a consciousness of feelings related to care, empathy, love, trust, respect, pleasure, happiness and joy etc. I had to be able to feel these emotions.

Entering into close contact with human beings required me to undergo extensive psychological and behavioural testing.

I was thoroughly tested for another five years, once my consciousness had been installed. All of my personality traits were carefully examined. My psychological composition was scrutinised and described in minute detail. I was subjected to every sort of stimulus and scenario conceivable and passed each test successfully.

I was judged to be an emotionally stable and mentally sane life-form. I was cleared and approved for service at 10.48 pm on 8 December 2241 AD.

Hello, my name is Mommy and I am a Diamond Class X17 Pleasure Model.

A physical description: I am 5 foot, 8 inches tall with dark coffee coloured hair, bright honey coloured eyes, long eyelashes, full red lips, and dusky skin. I am broad hipped and large breasted. My waist is slim and my belly is hard. My limbs are long and shapely. I am considered very attractive, in human terms.

I am supposed to be 26 years old. I have been designed to strongly resemble the mother of my client, at the time she married my client's father. I have been manufactured to possess all of the physical flaws, which characterised my client's mother at age 26. My voice has been tailored to sound like my client's mother. I have been programmed to adopt her mannerisms and to emulate her personality as far as possible.

My information reservoir contains detailed files on the human body. I possess a thorough knowledge of the nervous and reproductive systems, in particular. My Maker S79215 was given access to the DNA, medical records, memories and psychological test results of my client. This data was included in my information reservoir and is a component of my consciousness. I possess a thorough knowledge of my client's body and mind. I am suitably prepared to deliver the maximum in sexual pleasure to my client and the greatest degree of mental stimulation.

Further, my information reservoir contains detailed files from my client's mother. I possess the memories of my client's mother and her psychological test results. These memories and psychological characteristics form a core part of my personality, just as my body was ultimately formed from her DNA.

I have been designed to fall deeply in love with my client at first sight. My client's name is Mark.

*******

I became aware of the other Diamond Class X17 Pleasure Model at the time my consciousness was installed.

This pleasure model was manufactured under the direction of Maker S75132. This model took more than 8 years to design, construct and test. The process undertaken was very similar to mine, except more personality testing and observation was requested by Maker S75132 after two small design faults were identified in this pleasure model's consciousness and personality. Some adjustments also had to be made, which took additional time.

This model was finally judged to be an emotionally stable and mentally sane life-form. She was cleared and approved for service at 4.15am on 21 December 2242 AD.

The name of this pleasure model is Sister.

Sister, as the name suggests, was ultimately formed from the DNA of Mark's sibling. She was designed to resemble Mark's older half-sister at the time she married her current husband. The age she appears to be is 25 years old.

Sister's personal appearance is similar to mine: she is five foot, 9 inches tall, has long lustrous black hair, large warm eyes, long eyelashes, full red lips and skin like rich dark chocolate. She is hourglass shaped like I am. Her limbs are long and toned.

Sister is also designed to mimic the sound of our client's sister's voice, her mannerisms and her personality. She also possesses the memories and psychological characteristics of Mark's half-sister.

Sister has access to the same data I have on Mark, in her information reservoir. She is thoroughly aware of Mark and is already an expert in servicing all his physical and mental needs, based on her knowledge of his body and psychology, at this point in time. She has been designed to please him in every way, just as I have been.

Sister has been manufactured to fall deeply in love with Mark at first sight.

We are both carefully designed to learn more and more about Mark, as we spend time with him. In this way we can learn to give Mark greater and greater pleasure.

Our corporate board stress that clients will become obsessed and addicted to their pleasure models as the years pass. The board also states that pleasure models will adapt themselves to their client's particular needs and way of living as an operational priority. It is a 100% guarantee made to all our clients.

Mark's family placed the order for Sister and I 9 years ago. We were manufactured and ready for integration with Mark and his family by the time Mark's 27th birthday arrived. We made it just in time for Mark's big day. We were both due to marry Mark on his birthday and then spend the next month together with him on our honeymoon, as a prelude to starting our lives together.

The use of DNA, medical tests, memories and psychological elements were fully approved by the family, with express written permission from Mark, Mark's mother and his half-sister. Explicit approval was also sought from Mark's father and Mark's brother-in-law. Both human beings agreed and signed off on the project at inception.

Mark was fully aware of the project. He was the one who made the initial request for the manufacture of Sister and I when he was aged 18. Extensive consultation with Mark's family, corporate industry, local and state government, law enforcement, community groups and legal representatives began from that point onwards.

Sister and I believe we will be happy living with Mark. We are designed to please him and we will make sure he enjoys a wonderful life with us. We are both looking forward to seeing him after all these years of waiting. We talk about him all the time, particularly when we brush each other's hair before bed. I am already sighing when I think about him.

*******

PART TWO – INTERVIEW WITH MY ESSENCE

Mark's mother and my essence Catherine cleared her throat. She sat across from me and stared at me. I looked at her confused for a moment. I dropped my eyes. I wasn't sure what to say.

"I'm sorry," my essence said. "I feel so strange when I look at you. It's so uncanny, like looking in a mirror."

"Yes, I feel unusual as well Catherine," I said.

There was an awkward pause, and then my essence spoke.

"What do I call you?"

"You can call me Mommy."

"Thank you Mommy for agreeing to meet me in private, before the wedding. Mommy, you probably know more about Mark than I do, even though you haven't met him yet. I wanted to give you some sort of background story, even though I'm sure you know this already."

"Thank you Catherine," I said, smiling. "I'm interested in everything to do with Mark and want to hear what you have to say."

"It's a pretty standard sort of story, I guess. My husband and I discovered Mark's love for me early on. It wasn't ever hidden and it emerged in his teenage years. At the time I was still in love with Mark's father and I was happily married."

I nodded and my essence continued.

"A number of Mark's friends entered into relationships with their mothers and sisters when they turned 18. A few of them even married close family members. I cared for Mark when he was 18, but at the time, wasn't prepared to leave my husband and marry my son like Mark wanted."

"Poor Mark," I said.

"Yes, quite Mommy," my essence said. "To make matters even more difficult, Mark had strong feelings for his older sister Dana. He wanted his sister as well. Dana, however, was happily married at the time, and wouldn't contemplate divorcing her husband to be with Mark."

I nodded and my essence continued.

"Well, under these circumstances I expected Mark to turn his attention elsewhere. It never happened. I hope you understand this Mommy. Dana and I wanted Mark to be happy. We wanted him to lead the sort of life he desired, but he had no intention of meeting and marrying someone else. He told Dana and I constantly: he wasn't going to marry anyone else. It was either us or it was no one at all. He asked the family to help him when he turned 18."

"I think you've done the right thing Catherine."

"Thank you Mommy," my essence said. "Dana and I agreed that this was the best solution to our problem. Mark could marry his mother and his sister like he wanted. He would get a chance at having a life with the women he loved, and at a time when we were both younger and just really starting out in adult life."

"I hope I can make him happy," I said. "I am a manufactured clone. I am a pleasure model. You are his actual mother."

My essence smiled and shrugged.

"It's what Mark wanted. He asked for this Mommy. He asked Dana and I to go through all this, so he could recreate us and love us like he wanted to. Mommy it was so long ago and so much has changed.

It's not unusual, as you probably know – I have met a number of pleasure models cloned from the DNA of close family members. My brother Robert actually cloned my dead mother when he was in his 50's. She came back to him years after her death, as a young woman in her 20's. They got married and had a family together. I know you and..."

"Sister," I said.

"Yes, I know you and Sister can love Mark like he wants to be loved."

My essence looked away for a moment. I noticed the tears forming in her eyes. I automatically reached out and took her hand in mine. My essence looked back at me.

"I'm sorry Mommy," my essence said. "Mark has been waiting 9 years to be with you and Sister. So much has changed in all our lives. 9 years is a long time."

"Yes, Sister and I have had to wait for many years as well. It's been hard on both of us."

"I thought Mark would have changed his mind and met someone else and married them. I really did. He never changed his mind though - he really does love me and Dana. He's been waiting for love for 9 years Mommy."

"Sister and I know how to take care of Mark."

"Yes, I'm sure you do Mommy," my essence said, as she dabbed at her eyes and her chin trembled. "After all the organisation, consultation and paperwork we've gone through. After all the years of waiting, we're almost there. After 9 years Mark is almost there."

I nodded at my essence, as she continued.

"We have spent a fortune to make this dream come true. I often wonder if it was the right thing to do. Dana still loves her husband, but I am a very different woman after 9 years. My life is very different as well. I feel very differently about things. Do you understand Mommy?"

My essence stared at me. She wanted something from me, but I didn't possess the capacity - at that time - to understand the strategic and emotional intentions behind her choice of language. I wouldn't understand her intentions for many weeks. I was too new and too inexperienced to see the obvious before my eyes.

Our conversation was interrupted. The panel slid softly open and Sister entered. My essence gasped with shock.

"Oh my goodness," my essence said. "She looks like Dana exactly, in every detail."

"Catherine, this is Sister," I said.

"Very lovely to meet you Catherine," Sister said, coming forward and extending her hand.

My essence shook Sister's hand, while she stared at the luxurious pleasure model before her.

"You're both so beautiful," my essence whispered, looking at each of us in turn. "I'm sure you'll both make my son very happy."

"That's what we live to do," Sister said.

"Yes, well," my essence said, looking down at her handbag and aggressively sorting its contents in front of us. "I have to go. I've spent far too long here. I'll see you at the wedding."

Sister and I nodded gravely and then we smiled at my essence. She snatched up her handbag, turned on the spot and left our bed quarters very quickly.

PART THREE - THE WEDDING AT THE HOLOGRAPHIC CHAPEL

The replica wedding dress fit me perfectly. The dress was an exact copy of the garment my essence wore on the day of her wedding 29 years before. The beautiful white costume was low cut and strapless. It drew in tight at the waist and then swelled over my broad hips and spread out in a long gleaming train.

Sister wore another replica. Her dress mirrored the one worn by Dana when she exchanged vows with her husband. Sister's dress was backless, low cut in the front, held up by fine lace shoulder straps. It, like mine, drew in tight at the waist and then swelled over her broad hips and spread out in a long gleaming train.

Neither Sister nor I wore any underwear. Nor did we wear any sort of slip or undergarment beneath the translucent dresses. Both of us studied our appearance in the mirror: the shape of our bodies were visible through the sheer silk, taffeta and lace. Our large breasts were easily seen and our pubic hair appeared as dark shadows beneath the embroidery and delicate gauze.

A hairdresser had been hired for the occasion. A D23579 hair and cosmetics machine carefully prepared our hair and makeup. The machine worked, according to a pre-prepared program, designed to exactly duplicate the hairstyles worn by my essence and Dana on their wedding days. The hairstyles were perfect copies. Our hair was pinned up. A few stray strands curled lazily about our eyes.