Inside The Darkness

Story Info
He already knew what she needed.
1k words
4.03
24.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while since I've written anything, so please be gentle, but please don't forget to be helpful as I appreciate any input. Hope you enjoy.

*****

He was invading my thoughts before we had even met. His wit and intellect were what had captured my attention; His kindness and compassion had captured my heart.

I was looking for fun, romance, and excitement. Someone who knew me inside and out, without me having to explain my entire life story.

I missed engaging in conversations, and meaningful interactions - something more than small-talk.

I missed writing, and yoga, and pursuing my dreams. At the age of 27, I felt like my life was at a stand-still. And yet, I knew I had so much to be grateful for. So many people with whom I was lucky to have met. Yet there I was, alone again on a Thursday night; just me and my cats, with a wine glass in hand. Lady In Red was the name of the game, and I was already close to pouring my third glass. I remember how easily it was going down that night.

Once it dawned on me that I still had to work in the morning, I had reluctantly decided to call it quits and pack it in for the night. More than half the bottle was gone anyways, so I figured it was something I could enjoy on the weekend.

I went to turn off all the lights and have a quick puff. With the wine already affecting me, the buzz from the smoke nearly knocked me out.

I made my way to my bedroom and stripped off my clothes, carelessly throwing them to the floor. I settled into the comfort of my bed, and relished in the mixture of cool and soft, fuzzy sheets against my naked body. It wasn't long before I was asleep.

I remember hearing a noise, something had startled me awake. I wasn't completely coherent, so I think I shrugged it off and fell back asleep.

The next thing I remember, I felt the bed sinking under the weight of another. The air in the room had changed, and new scents were filling my senses. I was dazed and figured I was dreaming ... but almost as quickly as that thought had passed through my mind, I felt his weight on top of me. His breath was hot and sweet as he leaned over me and whispered for me not to move.

My breath caught in my chest, and I swear my heart stopped. Quickly, my mind tried to make sense of what was happening.

He slowly peeled the covers off of me and pulled my body under him. His hands finding mine, and moving them above my head. Keeping me pinned, he moved his right knee between my legs, pushing them apart. He lowered himself onto me and it wasn't until then that I realized he was naked.

My breathing got heavier, and my heartbeat more rapid.

I thought to myself, I should be telling him to stop. I should be pleading for anything. I should be screaming for help. But I was frozen.

It was dark, and I couldn't see anything but his shadow.

I could feel how turned on he was. It turned me on knowing I made him feel this way. Something so raw, and humanistic, was completely appealing to a darker side of me.

For the first time since he had grabbed them, he released my hands and whispered into my ear, "Keep still."

I was writhing under his body, the excitement building between us. The tension was unmistakable.

He grabbed his cock and rubbed it against my slit, and then slowly up and down my clit.

A small moan escaped my lips and I heard him chuckle softly.

With one swift motion, he flipped me onto my stomach and pushed into me. I gasped and his fingers intertwined with my mine.

His breath was hot against my neck, and he grabbed my hair holding me in place.

I stilled as he repeatedly wreaked havoc on my body. His thrusts were calculated and merciless. He left me panting and wanting more as he withdrew, and asked, "Do you want more?"

Four simple words, and they were the hardest for me to hear. I shouldn't want more, I shouldn't be enjoying this ... but I was.

I was silent, no words were able to escape my lips. He grabbed my waist and flipped me onto my back.

"I won't touch you again if you tell me to stop," he said.

My mind was racing. It was shouting at me, "Tell Him!"

But I couldn't. My body ached for more.

"Please..." I whispered.

"Please what?" he asked.

Why was he doing this to me? Why couldn't he just take what he wanted and leave me be. Why did I have to like it?

"Please what?" he asked again, this time his voice more stern.

"Please fuck me..." I squeaked out, my voice barely audible.

Before I knew what was happening, he had flipped me again and moved me to my knees with my ass in the air.

I felt his hand come down and smack my left side.

"And what do you say?" he asked.

I already knew what he wanted. What he was waiting for.

"Please Sir..." I managed to say.

"Good girl."

His cock was already pushing inside me, deeper and deeper, completely filling me.

He slammed into me hard, smacking my ass with each thrust.

It didn't take long for me to cum again. I was spent, but he didn't care. We were done when he said we were done, when he was done.

He moved his hand to the back of my neck, pushing me into my mattress and holding me there as he fucked me relentlessly.

I felt him stiffen and his cock twitch, just before he pulled out and came all over my back.

He leaned over and kissed me on my cheek, before collapsing next to me.

At that moment, I realized I had no hope of getting out of this unscathed. He had permanently, and non-physically, left his mark on my body. On my soul. He knew my deepest desires, and instead of criticizing them - he celebrated them.

I smiled and whispered, "Thank you" just before everything went black ...