Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 03

Story Info
Gary and Zoe find release in the garden - albeit separately.
6.8k words
4.53
34.3k
11

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,647 Followers

Chapter 3 -- Release in the Garden

Gary walked slowly, almost in a daze, down Zoe's garden back to the gate at its very end. His world was getting very strange - and very pleasant. He had just shared a very nice lunch with his neighbour, a really nice salad with chilled white wine and had done so whilst he was completely naked and now he was walking down her garden path not only stark bollock naked but with his penis as big as it had ever been with the prospect of his neighbour shortly joining him in the buff for a shared wanking session. Was this something that normally happened in his neighbourhood?

Did this sort of thing happen normally? Just down the road in a quiet garden was there a group of four or five people seated in a circle all merrily playing with their equipment? Was this what really happened around and about where Gary lived? Imagine being the only male in an all female group! All that attention on his cock - though perhaps there would be disappointment at him being so short and stubby - but for him there would be all that naked female flesh and revealed pudenda. On the other hand it would not perhaps be quite so good being one of several males with only one female. There would have to be a lot of trust on her part and he, for one, would not like the unflattering comparison she would inevitably make, even if unspoken, of the various penises and his little chap. How strange to be in a circle of masturbating men. Yes, of course, all watching the women's fingers but obviously they would watch each other's ejaculations as well. Seeing who shot the highest and the most - male competition always raising its head! Perhaps he would redeem himself in that department when he came and make up for his short stumpy penis losing out in the size comparison - by a wide margin!

Gary stood at the gate. What if someone was out there? He turned and looked back and could just see Zoe and, what was more, she had taken her dress off! He waved and peeked out. Of course no one was there. Imagine, though, if Harry Evans from across the way had been there with his wife. Both naked and Harry sporting an erection with, perhaps, Melanie's hand resting lightly upon it. Would he, Gary, have been happy to just step out and cheerily say 'Hallo' and 'Nice day to be out,' before slipping into his own gate? Was there an etiquette in that situation? It was unlikely though that the whole world had gone naturist and erotic naturist to boot. Nice, though, to see Melanie without clothes. Not young like Zara or fairly young like Zoe but, for mid forties, in good trim. He would be happy to keep her company when Harry was away on his long business trips; keep her tubes well exercised so she was in fine fettle when Harry came back. Nice if Harry asked him to keep an eye on her!

Back safely and unobserved in his own garden, Gary slipped into his shed and sat down on his wooden chair. As he had told Zoe it was certainly hot in there. He had not brought himself to do it next door with Zoe - though he had been tempted - but now his hand reached for his cock and stroked. Beneath the short, stubby shaft his balls began to swing. Gary had been tempted to do that back in Zoe's garden and it hardly seemed she would have minded. After all, in a few minutes, it seemed he would actually be doing just that with Zoe watching and, moreover, she doing the same. She keen, no, positively happy to watch him wanking and even coming.

There was a sound of his gate opening and closing. Gary held his breath; all being well his next door neighbour with her dark curly hair, freckles and plenty of bosom was naked in his garden just behind his shed and then - there she was. Short, a little plump but what a woman! She was walking towards the house with not a stitch on her. Her full round bottom now revealed in all its chubby perfection, wobbling a little as she walked, her wide, child bearing hips swinging and sweet little dimples showing. Gary's hand speeded up. He had an almost overpowering desire to rush up the garden and penetrate between those cheeks - push his cock into her - bottom hole or vagina did not matter - and empty himself. That, though, was not at all what Zoe wanted.

He took his hand away from his cock. Zoe had most definitely told him not to come and he was already virtually there! He did not want to see her disappointed face if he walked out with cum dripping off his tummy! Gary watched Zoe walk and then turn. Her full breasts revealed and the dark vee of her curls that he had so enjoyed seeing the day before revealed in the sunlight. He could see her: she could not see him but knew he was there. It was time to walk out, walk out with his erection and greet his visitor.

Gary had walked down his path innumerable times naked and quite a few with an erection but never before to greet another naked person in his garden. His ex wife would never have done such a thing - at least not with him, it now seemed. He stepped out of his shed, turned and there they were, Gary and Zoe perhaps twenty feet apart.

Gary stared and he was indeed permitted to do just that; this was why Zoe had taken her dress off. He walked towards her with his eyes more on her breasts than face. Not an unusual thing for men to do and certainly not when there was not just a suggestive cleavage and swell but with the breasts entire there for him to see, full without a hint of sag and brown areolae looking at him with little suckable nipples pointing out in a most attractive way.

"Do we shake hands or something?" He said.

"Certainly not 'something.' I said no touching!"

"Shall we go and sit down?"

They walked side by side down the path, Gary openly watching the bouncing of her breasts as she walked. They sat on the loungers.

Slowly and with every intention of being arousing, Zoe lifted her right thigh over the arm of the lounger spreading herself. A full womanly bush - no shaving for Zoe except perhaps a little bikini line. Hair rather lighter brown than the hair Gary was used to seeing on her head; hair in a big vee over the raised plump mons veneris, the slit obscured by a thickening of the hair around the divide with the clitoral hood poking out pink and wrinkly from the hair. Plump labia major all covered in little curls and then the labia minor extending from the hood, also crinkly and pink and pleasingly lengthy and swollen, before the lips joined again in a little pink vee pointing backwards to the brown wrinkled orifice of Zoe's back passage. It was all there for him to see just as he had always wanted. Zoe was hiding nothing. Well not all, as the labia minor were still together hiding the secret sexual entrance to her body. An entrance Gary knew he would be permitted to view but not to pass into - however much he would want to! It was a vision of sexual loveliness and Gary said so.

Zoe smiled at the compliment. "There, you have seen everything now! Phew it took a bit of nerve but this is so pleasant. Well, you start."

"Like this?"

"Mmmm. If I may be personal, I do really like that big plum end you have."

Gary looked at his cock and his sliding foreskin. His glans had always had a greater diameter than the shaft; it was very much the helmet end with a splay more like the old First World War German helmet. You could not miss it even when foreskin covered - the shape just showed through the covering. As he looked up he saw Zoe's hand was sliding up her thigh. She really was going to do it - he was going to see his neighbour masturbating for real.

Gary opened his thighs, he was not just wanking for himself - he had to put on a bit of a show, let Zoe see his balls move.

Zoe's fingers touched her sex, just lightly but her finger tips were on it and Gary's eyes were glued to the sight as her fingers just lightly stroked and teased around the edges. And then it happened, all by itself the inner lips parted giving Gary a sunlit view into Zoe's secret entrance all pink, wet and enticing. He almost came at the sight and would have had he not stopped his stroking. How lovely to be able to slip inside or just pump his stuff all over Zoe's entrance, covering it in great sticky dollops of male ejaculate!

Her fingers moved inwards and then one, followed by another slipped inside.

"I feel so naughty doing this with you - I mean fucking myself with my fingers whilst you watch and wank. Go on keep going! Up, down, up and cover. I wonder what it would be like in me, it being so thick - NOT that we are going to try - it would take a bit just getting it in! More cucumber than carrot!"

"Zoe, do you masturbate with vegetables then?"

"No! Why, would you like to see me try?"

"Yes please! What do you use?"

She had three fingers inside her now sliding in and out, her thumb occasionally brushing her clit.

"I don't masturbate much. I've got Tom and his cock is much better than a bit of plastic or a carrot!"

"So, no sex toys hidden away?"

"Gary really! No nothing like that."

"Nothing that buzzes with a battery? "

"No! I don't even know what one would feel like. Do you - do you stick one up your bum?"

"What! No! I'm a natural wanker." These were personal questions!

They laughed.

"I use my hand and go into my shed, or I'm in the garden, or in the shower or in bed. Quite a lot really!" It was strange talking to his neighbour so freely whilst staring unashamedly at her naked chubby body. Zoe really did have wonderful breasts and to see them moving as she moved and see her fingers play with her nipples was just so good.

His hand was at its job right in front of Zoe. Careful long strokes.

"I suppose I can't stand over you and come?"

Zoe bit her lip, "No, I think that comes under touching - just. No, over your tummy please!"

"Can I have a closer look."

"Yes, so long as you don't touch."

Gary got up and he bent right down to look closely at Zoe's sex, as close as when he had been attending to her wound. There was still Elastoplast - a fresh dressing - on the wound. Close to he could see everything in detail right down to her little clit poking firmly out of its hood, her womanly scent inviting - would Zoe really mind if he kissed and tongued her. His tongue wet his lips.

Zoe was watching him, "Not a finger or the tip of your tongue, Gary. That's the rule!"

"Not a kiss?"

"Most certainly not a kiss - particularly French kissing! You just look."

He pouted and went back to his lounger. He might not have touched but his nose had not missed the musky, slightly fresh bread scent of a woman in heat.

It was delightful for them, lying back and playing with themselves in the warm sunshine, easy and companionable like drinking tea.

It was Zoe who came first. Lovely for Gary to watch the diddling of her fingers on her clit, the greater splaying of her thighs and the thrusting of her hips before they clamped tight around her working fingers and he watched, entranced, as her face screwed itself up.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck - that was good, very good - actually!" Zoe eventually said. "Now your turn. I'd love to set you off myself but rules are rules - no touching."

Gary felt just a little self conscious as Zoe sat up and stared at his cock. The idea was intensely erotic in principle having your pretty neighbour watching you come but, even so, it did feel strange showing not just your erection but that other rather dramatic physical thing - the emission of semen. Gary's hand began to move, slowly at first but with increasing speed until he very deliberately passed the no turning back point, his bottom came up off the lounger and momentarily as the first spurt left his cock he held his hand still, his foreskin stretched right back and his big head fully exposed, a couple more quick strokes and then a second momentary pause as the second spurt flew. It was a great orgasm made all the better for Zoe's "Wow!" The cum literally flew up his chest, on his tummy until there was no more spurting - just a little still dripping and oozing. As usual Gary was just a bit of a mess.

"So much," said Zoe, "so much more than Tom. What is it about men coming that is so exciting?"

Gary was not sure it was like that for a lot of women; certainly not his ex wife. He could still recall the complaints about the carpet. It was normal to him though - he had always produced a lot. It was only watching porno films that he had realised that whilst some men were very, very long in the penis department, he was very high up in the ejaculation division!

"I really liked watching that, Gary. We must do it again."

Gary was delighted, "Anytime - though give me at least an hour from now!"

"Zoe laughed. "No, not today! Tell you what. If I fancy mutual wanking I'll call over if you'd like coffee... with cream and you can reply yes or no. You can do the same. A coded message!"

Gary made them tea. Pleasant to sit post orgasmic with a cup each. Zoe refused to let him tidy himself up and just as he had when gardening he sat there with evidence of his ejaculation all over his chest and stomach, his penis all wilted but still wet at the end. Zoe was rather more presentable but even her inner thighs stayed damp for quite a time -- Gary was observant.

Gary watched Zoe's retreating bottom going up his garden. He had offered to escort her back. How dreadful if both had been caught naked in the loke! Certainly Zoe had paused and peaked out very carefully. Gary tidied things up and went back to his gardening. What an enjoyable experience! He wondered when Zoe would suggest coffee... with cream - his cream again!

It was almost exactly an hour from his ejaculation when he found himself with an erection again. Thoughts of Zoe and the prospect of another sun bathed, mutual lounger wank just so exciting. He worked hard but the erection just kept coming back. Should he save himself in case Zoe called the next day or slip into his shed and relieve his difficulty? The shed won and sometime later Gary found himself once more gardening but with a fresh mess down his front. 'What a wanker,' he thought!

It was actually a few days later when Gary received the call. Another hot day. Gary had been to the garden centre and was happily pottering around planting his purchases when a voice came over the fence.

"Hi Gary, you there? Fancy a cup of coffee?

"Yes please."

"With or without cream?"

"Just a splash."

There was a giggle, a very attractive giggle, and an "I doubt that."

"I'll be round in a jiffy."

A quick shower and still actually a little damp, Gary padded down his garden and out into the loke. Once more he walked completely naked up Zoe's garden. It was again a little concerning. Not least when Marmalade, Zoe's cat, rubbed its side against his shin. He had not seen the cat approach. It made him jump; made him jumpy. What if Zoe was not alone - though she had given the coded phrase - but say Tom was there, say Zoe had joined her husband in the game. Would he actually mind being naked with Tom? Hardly, if it meant he had the chance of fucking Zoe - taking it in turns in the hot sunshine. He fucking Zoe whilst she sucked Tom and turnabout again. Gary rose to the idea and so found himself walking up to Zoe with his short stubby cock at attention. He was pleased to see she too was naked.

Zoe's eyebrows rose, "Pleased to see me?" She poured the coffee. "Would it really mix?"

"Salty coffee, I doubt it. Do you want to try?"

"NO! That would be touching."

Gary remembered Zoe's words from the previous session - "Just!"

It was pleasant to sit naked, chat and drink coffee particularly knowing what would come next. There was no hurry, it was good to sit and talk.

Of course Gary's erection subsided but when Zoe started playing with herself he quickly hardened.

"I like seeing men do that."

"And how many men do you see doing just that."

"Just Tom - well, and you - of course."

"Better seeing Tom though - more to see."

"Don't be so sensitive, Gary. Look, you make up for length in your girth which is as I've said before impressive - I mean, it's not just me, remember what Zara said."

Gary was not going to forget in a hurry the report that the young schoolgirl from up the road had been watching and, bizarrely, liking what she saw.

"And Gary, when you come that's impressive too I think. I don't believe - not that I've that much experience you know - many men come like that."

Gary liked hearing her talk about his cock. What man would not like to hear his penis being flattered? It was good to watch Zoe's hands and listen. His own hands began to move.

"And it's a very attractive cock, lovely shape to it. Yes, yes it's short but everything else is just lovely."

Fun leaning back in chairs with legs splayed and just watching and playing. It was Zoe who came first once again, Gary stroking faster as he watched her, his pretty little neighbour caught in the throes of orgasm.

When it was his turn Zoe got up and knelt close to him.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to take over?" Gary released his hand as he lay back in his chair with his penis hard, stumpy and very close to release, enjoying the feeling of being so exposed to his pretty neighbour, offering his penis to her to play.

"It's not a matter of liking - I am just not touching. Whether I would like to do that or even see if I could get all of that in my mouth - and I'm doubtful I could - is beside the point. Off you go and just let me watch. You can think about me slurping all your cum down if you like and you never know I might be thinking that too! But no. One, two, three - go on, come for Zoe!"

Gary's hand began moving, his foreskin sliding, his big plum head all shiny and full, appearing and disappearing, the fraenum pulled taught. Gary was not going to close his eyes on coming. He was watching Zoe watching his penis and the look of 'oooh' on her face as his first pulse came was an erotic image of the first order. Being Gary, of course, he just came and came, splashing over his chest and tummy, pooling in his tummy button and, altogether, making a real mess. So much tidier if Zoe had 'slurped' it all down - if she could - or he had discretely deposited it safely - or not so safely - between her legs.

"Have you a tissue or three?" Gary asked.

Zoe's finger reached out and touched his cum, just one splash of it on his tummy; it lifted with her finger, a sticky, viscous strand.

"No leave it like that. Like you did before. Is it potent? I mean, I don't mean I want to fuck you. I was just asking. You see I'm beginning to wonder about Tom. We've been trying for a baby and... nothing's happening."

"Oh, that can be because of all sorts of things as you know. What does the doctor say?"

"He suggests a sample but I don't want to upset Tom by asking."

"Take it without him knowing."

"Oh I think he'd know, men usually notice their cocks being played with."

"I meant the sample. He's not to know what you do with it after..."

"He'd see the container."

"Not if he was blindfolded."

"Tie him down and jerk him off?"

"Well ultimately yes. You could do all sorts of things before then which it is not for me to enquire into!"

"Such as?"

"Zoe, really. Your bedroom secrets are your own affair. You could suck him."

"How'd you know I do that?"

"I don't. But you like sex and I hardly think it is likely that you don't! You do don't you?"

"You'd like to watch wouldn't you? You'd like to watch Tom and me?"

"Zoe, if the question is would I like to see you being fucked, would I like to see your pretty mouth wrapped around a cock? Would I like to see your lovely little body being properly seen to? Yes I would - is that a surprise? Are you offended?"

"So I tie Tom to the bed, blindfold him and you creep in and watch."

Gary laughed, "Yes please!"

"And take photographs?"

"If you like!"

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,647 Followers
12