Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Big. Oh, really big. You are so stretching, Mr Roldern. Oooh, I like it, I like it!"

And so did Gary.

"Zara, please. I think perhaps you can stop calling me Mr Roldern now. Perhaps Gary might be in order. As you said, you are a big girl now."

"And you are a big man, fuck you are big, no, I think of you as Mr Roldern!"

She was moving on him, shivering with evident pleasure.

"Size does matter! I can feel you right over to my clit. I'm so stuffed, it must be your size pulling at me. I'm going to come. Go on really fuck me."

All that whispered wetly in his ear. Gary took over, rotating their bodies so he was on top, Zara's legs came up and locked themselves around his back as he began to fuck her hard. In, out, in, out; his bottom rising and falling as he pushed at the girl.

And then as Zara made those female coming type noises Gary joined her in orgasm, his semen pumping into her.

"Fuck, I can feel it!"

Gary certainly could! On and on as he inseminated the young girl, filling her just as he had filled Zoe and, no doubt, filling her as Iain had not done, to squelchy, soggy, glutinous fullness.

It had all gone so well.

The birds were twittering outside as Gary awoke. And it all came flooding back. He had actually fucked Zara the night before; and he knew that was not a dream because around the 'morning wood' he always had he could feel lips. The naughty girl had woken him with a blow job. She was down the bed sucking on his cock. Perhaps the perfect awakening.

"Good morning, Zara," he said lifting the bedclothes. Warm and snug right down there was a naked teen playing with his cock. Fantastic only he would rather like a pee first.

"That's very nice, Zara, but could I go and have a wee?"

"No." And she kept sucking and licking. Simply fantastic but...

"Please."

"NO. You are to come first and I'm going to have it all."

There was really nothing much to be done but lie there and wait for it to happen. Nice to be told what to do. There Gary was just as any other day looking around his room before he got up. He could even have reached for his glasses and his book as he did most days. But there was a very important difference. Down his bed, making a much bigger lump than his own body did on its own, was a teen girl who was intent on making him ejaculate. He had done it often enough on his own of a morning but now he did not need to use his hand or make up a fantasy in his head, just lie back and let it deliciously happen. He reached for his book. It seemed such an amusing thing to do.

With the added imperative of needing to wee, his cock was never going to be any firmer (or any larger) and what Zara was doing was simply wonderful. She was not forgetting the penis continued on down below his balls. Everything was being manipulated or licked. He could feel himself getting closer to the moment and so it seemed could Zara as he felt her mouth slip very wetly over his knob and her tongue really come into play tickling the end just around the opening. He was not actually going to have a chance to read his book.

Dying to pee, Gary clenched his eyes shut and shuddered as his orgasm started sending the other fluid, his semen, up the short shaft and into Zara's waiting mouth. For the second time in less than nine hours Gary Roldern was having sex in his very own bed and not with his own hand! He could see nothing despite the light in his bedroom; all was going on below the covers and all was being swallowed by his young friend. He had enjoyed a good night's rest and with the benefit of that Gary could produce a lot! He knew she was getting her fill -- at the other end this time!

Zara really was a very naughty girl. Later he would have to retrieve her clothes from the shed -- or should he make her walk down his garden naked again? It would be a bit unkind considering what she had just done!

12