Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 14

Story Info
Sex in the snow - a bit nippy on the bits and pieces!
5k words
4.7
25.7k
3

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Chapter 14 – Sex in the snow

It was a happy time for Gary. It had not simply been the one time with Zara that winter holiday; not just the time he had found her waiting in his shed with the snow on the ground. Far from it. He did not see her every day from then on but when she came around Gary knew it was not going to be just for a chat – though certainly they talked a lot. She talked a lot about Iain and it was clear she missed his body as well as his mind. Gary could at least make up to some extent for the body and it was very evident that Zara thought so too!

The snow started to go but then it came back. Gary awoke a few days later to a glorious winter morning. Not a breath of wind, perfect blue skies and snow on the ground. Crisp but wonderful and he was no sooner up and breakfasted than he had a visitor.

"I fancy a walk in the country," said Zara, "can we?"

Gary drove. Zara seated next to him all wrapped up in coat, long tweed skirt, woolly hat, scarf and wellies. He could not stop himself glancing at her as he drove. Tempting to put his hand on her knee after moving the gear lever but he thought it was better to keep both hands on the wheel. It was icy on the roads after all; particularly out in the country.

Wonderful to be setting off across the snow covered fields on a familiar footpath. The air cold but not a breath of wind and the sun bright and cheerful. Two figures striding across the landscape, a cold wintry landscape. The two of them well wrapped against the cold. The route circular with a pub half way for lunch. Quite perfect really.

"We could fuck you know." It was afternoon. They had walked miles.

Gary's eyebrows rose. They had not met a soul – except at the pub of course. Their path had taken them into a wood and they were about to leave it via a gate and cross a field sloping away down before them but there was not so much as a hut in which they could shelter and even that would not be at all warm. It was one thing, thought Gary, to frolic briefly naked in the snow between a garden shed and a warm, cosy house with a hot shower and quite another to roll naked in the snow miles from anywhere trying to reach orgasm rather than hypothermia.

"Can't be done."

"Course it can. I haven't any panties on under this skirt."

That certainly meant the way was open.

Zara went on, "Practical things skirts - and kilts - of course. You can just bob down and answer a call of nature without having to show anything and they make sex so easy. I could be with a whole crowd of ramblers and have lots of sex without getting cold at all!"

It was an interesting image, Zara steadily working her way down a group of male ramblers. Long skirt in the winter – short skirt in summer! The semen flowing.

"Your breasts would get cold."

"Why? Aren't your hands warm in your gloves? If you slipped them up my blouse they would stay nice and warm there."

Of course Gary was hardening at the thought of the hand warmers!

"Come on get it out. I'll lean against the gate. You look one way and I'll look the other and you put it somewhere it'll stay warm!"

"Given the trousers and my short length it'll go in better from behind, Zara."

"OK then."

Zara lent against the gate as Gary removed his gloves and dropped his fly. It was as expected cold out. He could really feel the cold on his exposed knob end – the sensitive smooth skin now unprotected and out in the open. Turning to Zara, his cock sticking out of his trousers, he bent and lifted her skirt. A flash of pink naked bottom and even little wrinkled bottom hole as Zara spread her legs and then he pressed himself against her, sealing her from the cold and his penis found the waiting hole – the proper one – he pushed and slid wetly in. Zara was deliciously hot inside; hot, wet and ready. Gary began to fuck in earnest, his hands creeping under her blouse and warming themselves on her soft breasts.

They were fucking out in the open but not in the hot enclosed safe space of Gary's summer garden but in the bleak cold of the open English countryside in mid winter. But they were not cold; their connection intimate but enclosed and hidden from the outside world. Gary was in no hurry to come and worked slowly and steadily at Zara checking occasionally that it was OK for her. It was! His knob moving rhythmically inside her – it was not cold now!

"Excuse me."

It was a voice behind them. Zara's plan for them to look both ways had been a good one though rather spoilt by Gary suggesting he fuck her from behind. They had both been looking into the field and not back into the wood. What followed was not Gary's best move as, in semi panic, he turned around. His penis at the best of times never lodged far in a woman, even if the bung was nonetheless a tight one, and it came around with him. He was suddenly exposed as was Zara's bottom to the ramblers. Luckily it was not the whole troop that Zara had imagined earlier but a middle aged couple. The woman staring in disbelief at the suddenly revealed cock – perhaps amazed at its girth but more likely its mere presence; the man staring at Zara's pink bottom. Perhaps it had not looked like they were fucking; perhaps it had looked like they were just close together looking out over the gate; well the truth was fully revealed!

"EXCUSE ME!" said the woman again and yanked the gate open. "Henry, have words!" And she strode on down the path.

"Err, sorry, I..." The man was clearly quite lost for words as his eyes flicked from Zara's bottom to Gary's penis.

"We should have seen you coming, sorry." Said Gary. "We were just..."

"I could see that!"

The man's wife (presumably) was already yards away and striding forward purposefully without looking back.

"Would you like to see more?" It was Zara lifting her skirt and showing her front to the man.

"Oh, yes, well, um, yes, very nice. Yes, very nice. Not seen better. I'll be getting on. Carry on. Remarkable in this weather. " He glanced up to see where his wife had got to but his eyes dropped back to Zara's pubes.

It was cold for Gary, exposed like that – a wet glans gets cold very quickly when exposed to the icy air! Gary was either going to have to tuck himself away in his trousers or tuck himself back where he had been.

"May we carry on?" Asked Zara.

"Please, I mean, don't let me stop you. A man has a job to do and all that."

Zara turned back to the gate and pulled the skirt up over her bottom and bent to the gate – very definitely for Henry's benefit – a lovely pink rounded sight - but it was Gary who pushed in obscuring the view. It was good to be back in the warmth!

"Well, I'll be going." Already his wife was a long way away and still had not turned around but Henry's legs did not seem to be working. He was staring at Gary and Zara fucking. His eyes growing even rounder as Zara loosened her coat, pulled up her jumper, blouse and bra and brought her breasts half out into the open.

"Oh, my, err, very nice indeed."

"Go on Henry, why don't you wank as we fuck. You know you want to."

It was a side of Zara Gary did not think he had seen before though he knew she was pretty naughty when she got worked up. He had seen that with Zoe and when they had been together.

"Go on, get it out, let me see your cock, let me see you cum! Go on!"

Henry looked again at his wife a long way across the field. He was going to have some explaining to do probably along the lines of, "I really told them off." The reality was different.

"Can I. I mean would you mind, I mean it's not what... should I?"

"Just do it."

For a moment or two he was uncertain but then looking behind him and again across the field he undid his warm jacket and reached for his fly. A little fumbling and out in the open came a very respectable erection. There was no question the discovered scene of Zara and Gary had excited him! Zara's invitation so unexpected but he had clearly thought it an opportunity not to miss. His hand touched and he began to wank as Gary and Zara continued their largely obscured copulation. Probably never before had he masturbated in front of another couple. It would not be something he forgot! Nor was he going to forget the sight of Zara's breasts exposed for his benefit in the frosty air. He came a little closer, the better to see.

Gary's hand slipped under Zara's skirt and felt for her clit. He wanted to make sure she came too if he could.

"Mmmm that's nice. Henry would you like me to do that for you?"

"Oh, I don't know. How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"Oh, wow, I mean yes please!"

And as his wife strode into the distance he moved forward close to Gar y and Zara and her hand reached and grasped his cock and began to move it.

"Fuck." He said.

"Yes we are," said Zara, "I'm being really fucked but I don't know you so I can hardly let you do that though I'm sure you'd like to. I really am very wet and I do so like being fucked. If I did know you better then you could take it in turns. I like being filled – both with cocks and cum."

"Oh, the idea of it. It must be very nice."

"I can assure you it is. Hot, wet and slippery." Gary thought he should join in.

"I am almost tempted," said Zara as her hand moved purposefully.

It was all too much for Henry. Zara's sexy talk, her soft hand on his cock and the whole proximity to real fucking.

"I'm going to..."

And he did. Zara watching intently because she liked to see cocks work and Gary watched too. He was happy enough to see what Zara's little hand was doing, amused to watch Henry's semen fly and catch a rail of the field gate and hang in creamy droplets from it.

Zara kept working and squeezing it long after the spurting had stopped.

Henry found his voice. "Oh, well, I, thank you, err, young lady. Very kind. An experience I shall treasure. I don't... she... not a lot these days."

"Perhaps another time in the summer? When it's hot and we don't need clothes."

"Every time I walk this way I'll think... I must be going."

Across the field his wife was looking back. She would not be able to see the awful reality that her husband's cock was hanging out of his fly and his semen was on the gate. That was just as well of course. It was clear she would never understand – or would understand only too well!

"Aren't you going to watch us finish, Henry? I'm about to come. Keep those fingers moving, Gary. I, oh, yes..."

She was shaking and Gary pushed the harder and that set him off too. An almost mutual orgasm in the cold , frosty air – with an audience!

His balls drew up even closer to him and his penis began to shoot just like Henry but more so and much more private – his hot, creamy semen filling Zara's vagina.

"Well done!" Said Henry. "I am so pleased you let me watch and as for the,,,"

"Wank?"

"Err, yes. How odd talking to a young lady like yourself about such things."

"Especially one who has just wanked you off!"

"Indeed!"

"I liked seeing it. I liked seeing all that cum – and there was a lot."

Henry seemed pleased with the compliment. It was not as much as Gary had just produced but he could not see that; though, as Gary's penis subsided it was about to come rushing out if Henry cared to look under Zara's skirt!

"Bye!" Henry waved as he set across the field and Zara and Gary separated.

Gary wondered what Henry had thought of a so much older man fucking a young girl – let alone in the middle of the countryside. Perhaps though his woolly hat had obscured his true age – some forty years older than the lithesome young thing he had been fucking. The whole event had not even been Gary's idea – it was all Zara's doing!

They gave Henry and his wife a little time before they too set off following them across the field.

"Well, that was embarrassing."

"Was it? I thought he was sweet. Perhaps I should form an assignation with him when his wife has gone to sleep."

"You don't know where he lives."

"Well if I did. Creeping into his house and waiting naked for him to come downstairs in his pyjamas. He would be so excited and fearful of discovery. It would be ever so fun. A big bulge in his pyjamas – perhaps it would just pop out! Nice cock."

"Was it?"

"I thought so. Not that I've seen many. Yet."

Gary smiled. Iain needed to watch out if he was to keep her. Zara had needs.

Another time Zara actually invited Gary around to her house whilst her parents were away. He had been there before to a party when invited by her parents. He could remember Zara serving drinks and handing the canapés around but she had been quite young then perhaps fifteen. Not really so long ago actually but she had certainly changed in that time. She had been pretty enough but had filled out in all the right places since then – grown into a young woman, a young pretty very desirable woman.

"This is my bedroom, Mr Roldern, do you like it?"

There was the little bed in which Zara had no doubt discovered her body and what pleasure she could get from fingers; the desk she had done all her schoolwork and there were photographs of her growing up all around the room. Gary could remember; he had watched her growing up; remembered when her parents had moved in; remembered her going to school - it was all a bit remarkable what had happened between them since those days!

On her chest of drawers a photograph of young Zara in her school uniform with her friends.

"I remember you walking to school like that and on your bicycle." He remembered, a little guiltily, thinking then she had looked pretty, her long bare legs under her pleated skirt making the bicycle work. Impure thoughts really. She had been rather under age then – she wasn't now!

Zara was watching him. I've still got all that in the wardrobe – and she had! The mid green monogrammed blazer and matching skirt. She showed Gary.

"Would you like me to see if it still fits?"

She was a naughty girl really. She was playing to his male fantasy of the naughty schoolgirl, the St Trinian. She knew exactly what she was doing. Had probably planned it. Perhaps a little fantasy in that very bed.

"You could do..."

Just watching her peeling off the tee shirt and blue denim jeans was enough in itself but then she pulled the pleated green skirt up over her white panties and zipped it up.

"With or without the bra?"

"Without."

The bra dropped to the floor, the blazer over her naked breasts – the cleavage showing. Gary was, of course, rock hard in his trousers.

"I've never worn this without a blouse."

Well, you wouldn't!

"It tickles."

Zara rummaged for a blouse. It looked just fine with the unrestricted breasts bobbing around happily inside it as she put the blazer on again.

"Shouldn't you knickers match?

"I think they've long gone. No panties then?"

Down they came around her ankles.

Another drawer and out came a pair of long socks. Gary almost came in his trousers as one by one Zara pulled the white socks up to her knees. White socks, naked knees, a length of naked thigh and then the green pleated skirt and Gary did not need to imagine nothing on under the skirt – he already knew there really was not!

She smiled at him looking remarkably like the girl in the photograph, "Well, Mr Roldern what would you like to do now?"

"Well, a cup of tea would be nice."

It might not have been the most obvious request at the moment but Gary had two motives. Firstly he did rather fancy a nice cup of tea but also he was happy just to watch Zara moving around the house in her old school uniform. Lovely to see her bare legs beneath the pleated green skirt, lovely to watch her breasts moving in the blouse. He was very happy to watch those things – and have a nice cup of tea! Other things could come in their due time – and 'come' they would!

But of course it was lovely to follow Zara upstairs again when the tea was drunk, seeing a little bit more of her long legs up inside her skirt as he walked a little behind her up the stairs, lovely to follow her into her bedroom.

"Well, Mr. Roldern, what are you going to do with me?"

What was he going to do? Well, fuck her for sure but given the blazer and the schoolgirl skirt it seemed a spanking was in order.

"Well, Miss Zara and why have you been sent to me?"

Zara did not miss the school allusion at all. "Mrs. Henderson caught me sucking the boys off behind the bike sheds, sir."

"What! What do you mean?"

"You know, sucking them."

"Sucking what?"

"Oh sir, their penises. I was sucking their penises to make them cum."

"What! Ejaculate – in your mouth – at your age?"

"Yes, sir."

"Why?"

"They like it, sir, and so do I. I like feeling them all hard in my hand."

"In your mouth you said. How many?"

"Four, sir."

"And where are they now?"

"Mrs. Henderson is seeing to them, sir."

"Ah, hmmm."

"Yes, Wayne, Ahmet, Rod and Leon."

"And had these boys done the deed?"

"No, sir, not today."

"What! There have been other days!"

"Yes, sir. Quite a few."

"And what do you think their punishment will be?"

"The cane, sir. Mrs. Henderson always uses the cane."

"How do you know that? This is an unusual misdemeanour."

"Oh no, sir, it's happened before. She makes them take off all their clothes and bend over and she canes them hard on their bare bottoms until they cum."

"Pardon? I thought you said..."

"They have to wank, sir, and cum and Mrs. Henderson doesn't stop until they do. They cum on the floor, sir. I had to watch once. Mrs. Henderson always has a few girls in to witness the punishment. She says it makes it worse for the boys letting the girls see them naked and erect and cumming. But actually we like it!"

"Well, um, I'm sure Mrs. Henderson knows what she is doing but what are we to do with you? I think you need at least a good spanking don't you? You must not do that with the boys again. You must not."

"Do I suck you whilst you spank me, sir?"

"What, no, of course not."

"Mr. Jones always insisted..."

"What! Well, I am not Mr. Jones. Lift your skirt and bend over."

"Yes, sir."

"Zara – you have no knickers on!"

"No, sir."

It was a fun little game, a very amusing little play acting. Zara over his knee and Gary's hand descending. The sound of hand on flesh, a good smack, the bottom cheeks wobbling a little under the impact. Gary able to see Zara's pretty bottom in detail, even the very fine and tiny fair hairs sprinkled across the cheeks.

But then Zara let him in on a little naughty fantasy of her own. Men – or boys – on their knees with their heads up her skirt doing things... She said she had imagined this at school many times. Imagined sitting with her friends at a table, none of them knowing what was happening as she was intimately interfered with by a man secretly under the table – yes very often Mr Jones, her P.E. teacher, had been the unknowing source of her daydream. Or all the girls sitting in a row chatting with a boy's head up each of their skirts, each with a hand on the material gently stroking the boy's head through it – or pulling the head closer!

So lovely being on his knees and approaching Zara as she sat on the bed, bringing his head between her knees and looking up her skirt, at the narrowing of the gap between her thighs to her girly bits – her wet sex – unobscured by panties. It was a sight to delight any man and Gary knew how privileged he was to be seeing all that – and so framed inside the regulation school skirt. The thick outer lips, slightly swollen and dusted with fair hairs, the inner lips just poking pinkly through the crack of the outer lips – a so enticing divide containing such delicious softness. Gary just looked and looked. Zara's warm musky scent so inviting. He kissed the soft inside of her knees and moved his head forward, allowing his tongue to wetly tickle the very soft flesh of her inner thighs, making them a little damp.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12