Inside the Mind of a Stalker

Story Info
A stalker plans and executes a seduction.
3.7k words
4.11
15.8k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

This is a copyrighted work by Zeb_Carter and is not to be duplicated or copied, in part or in whole, to other sites without the explicit authorization from the Zeb_Carter.

Inside the Mind of a Stalker

She walked through the door of her bedroom. I ducked below the windowsill so as not be seen. She was very beautiful, red hair, green eyes, soft olive skin. I loved her very much. My heart ached with the love I felt for her. Only she didn't even know I existed. Peeking back up over the windowsill, I saw that she was undressing. So many times, I have watched her do this, so many times that I have memorized every inch of her delicate, lovely body. From the tips of her toes to the top of her head, I knew every inch.

I was now stiff with excitement as she removed her bra. Her delicate pink nipples slipping into view, how I wanted to feel their weight in my hand. How I wanted to taste them as I gently sucked on them. I'm sure one day I will as my love for her is without blemish and she will see that I am the only one for her. The heat in my pants spread as she pulled down her pink panties to display for me her neatly shorn pubis. She was magnificent standing there in the light of her bedroom.

She turned, pulling down her bed covers. It was late and time for her to sleep. She had an early morning tomorrow. I watched as she turned the light off and pulled the covers up. I silently crept to her back door. I knew it would be open, as she never locked that door. As quiet as I could, I opened the door that led into the kitchen. It was dark with all the lights out. Silently I closed the door behind me. As my eyes became accustomed to the night I could see much better. There was a partial moon out and small patches of light mottled the floor.

Taking a knife from the block on the counter I slowly moved toward the bedroom where she slept. I pulled the ski mask down over my face. As I approached the bedroom door, I could see into the room. There was a lump under the covers that I knew was my one true love. Slowly, ever so slowly, I crept forward until I was standing in the doorway looking down at her beautiful sleeping face. My heart was pounding, a lump rose in my throat, as I moved into the room with her.

She was so beautiful. Her face was that of an angel. As I stood there looking down upon her my mind wandered back to the day I first saw this angel with hair the color of fire. She was walking down the aisle of the local grocery store coming toward me. Struck dumb by her beauty, I stood there frozen in place. As she passed me, she smiled continuing down the aisle. I knew then that I had to have her, make her mine. I had to have her. I had to run my fingers through her red hair. I had to touch her soft skin. I had to gaze into her soft green eyes. She was going to be mine.

In the days that followed, I looked for her at the store. I took off work for a week and spent the time at the grocery store, waiting for her to show herself. Exactly five days later, she was there. I waited in my car outside. When she appeared, I saw her loading her things in a nice mid-sized sedan. I followed her when she left the parking lot. I followed her home. I now knew where she lived. I was giddy inside as I watched her carry her things inside.

I was waiting the next morning outside her house as she pulled out of the driveway. I followed at a discrete distance. She drove at a sedate pace for about twenty minutes and pulled into an office complex. She parked her car, as did I. When she got out, I followed her into the building. When the elevator doors opened and she got on so did I. My heart was pounding in my throat as I moved to the back of the car. She, however, stayed up front and I was able to gaze at her beauty from behind. She had pressed the button for the third floor. I pressed the button for the fourth. As she got off the elevator, I told her to have a good day. She turned and smiled at me as she stepped off the elevator. She told me to have a good day too. Little did she know my day was already great?

When the elevator reached the fourth floor, I stayed on and pressed the button for the first floor where I got off and went to my car. I waited for four hours before she emerged from the building. She got into her car and drove off, with me following. It was lunchtime and she drove to a little restaurant about a mile away from work. She parked in the lot and went inside. I parked across the street and waited for her. I was too excited to eat. I sipped the bottle of water I had and waited.

Forty-five minutes later, she appeared at the door with several people. She walked to her car waved to them as they went to theirs. She drove out of the parking lot with me following. She went back to work. I knew where she worked and where she lived. I was very pleased with myself. Once she went back into the building, I left and went home to catch up on my sleep. This weekend would be a long delicious weekend for the both of us.

Pulling the soft velvet cords out of my backpack, I moved to the corners of the bed. I could barely take my eyes off her she was so beautiful. Her bed frame was a modified four-post design so I could tie the cords to the post at all four corners without having to get down on my hands and knees. Gently, ever so gently I slipped a loop around each ankle of her beautiful legs. Slowly I pulled them tight enough that she would not be able to pull her foot out of the loop.

Moving to the head of the bed, I slipped a loop around her outstretched arm tightening it around her wrist. I pulled the cord tight so her arm would not move from its current position. I moved to her other arm and gently lifted it from her chest straightening it so I could slip it through the loop at the end of the cord. I went around each post gently pulling the cords tight so she couldn't move.

I pulled a ball-gag out of my pack and stood over her waiting for her to wake. In her sleep, she tried to roll over and couldn't. She pulled against her restraints and slowly woke up. Her eyes opened sleepily looking around her. She caught sight of me, her mouth opened and I pushed the ball into it before she could scream. I quickly fastened it behind her head as her eye widened in fear.

Looking into her eyes, I smiled at the fear I saw there. I placed my finger to my mouth indicating she should be quiet. She struggles against her bonds thrashing her head from side to side. Reaching out I grabbed her chin holding her head still. Leaning down I kiss her cheek.

"Calm down I'm not here to hurt you," I whispered in her ear.

She shook with fear at my words. I smiled again and ran my finger down her cheek. She stared at me with eyes wide. I could feel her fear, I could feel it radiating from her body. Standing I shrugged off my coat and took off my shirt and pants. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. I stood in my boxers staring down at my love. She was crying now, consumed by the fear she felt. She probably thought I was here to rape her, yet that was the furthest thing from my mind.

"Don't worry my darling I'm not here to force myself on you. I'm here to show you just how much pleasure you have been missing."

Reaching out I brushed the hair from her eyes. I stood there looking at her lovely body all stretched out before me to feast my eye upon. She was truly beautiful, perky breasts, flat stomach, and curvy legs. Reaching out I touched her soft nipple with my forefinger rubbing lightly. Before my eyes, it started to crinkle and harden. I smiled again as my girl shook her head and tried to move away from my touch.

I smiled, as she looked up at me, fright in her eyes. I loved that look on her face it just made it all the more beautiful to me. Looking down at her puckered, crinkly nipples I lean over and took one in my mouth sucking on it gently. She tasted good and her nipple hardened even more as my tongue swirled around her lovely flesh. I could hear her crying out for me to stop behind the ball gag. Turning my head to look at her face she was watching me with her frightened gaze as she tried to scream at me to stop. Tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks as I continued to gently suck and tease her wonderful nipple.

Sucking on it a little harder I started to stand up pulling her breast and nipple with me. When her nipple popped out of my mouth, she shivered slightly. Moving my head beside hers, I kissed her ear.

"You liked that didn't you," I said. She sobbed, as she shook her head no.

"Your body tells me the truth, you enjoy having your nipples sucked," I whispered into her ear.

Pulling back, I took the other nipple into my mouth and gently sucked, swirling my tongue roughly around the hardening flesh. This time I lightly bit down on the flesh between my teeth. Her body shook her back arched pushing her breast into my face. I sucked harder this time so her nipple took longer to pop out of my mouth as I rose from her body. Her body again shook as the hard flesh slipped from my hot wet mouth. She was now breathing hard through her nose trying to get air to her lungs. She was now shivering, not with fright, but with desire. The tears had stopped as her arousal continued at my touch.

"You really do like your nipples to be sucked," I whispered looking down into her eyes. She just looked at me, the fear was still there but there was something else there too.

I moved down her body watching her face as I trailed a single finger across her skin. Goosebumps popped out and her skin flinched at my gentle touch. Her head popped up to watch what I was doing. Her breath came in ragged gasps through her nose as I traced circles around her navel. Her stomach was jumping at my touch in an attempt to shy away. I smiled at her as I moved my finger slowly past her navel stopping just above her mons. Her eyes were wide as she watched. Her gaze flicked between my eyes and my finger anxiously.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I moved my finger gently through her pubic hair, what little there was. As I touched the cleft of her mons, her hips jerked trying to get away from my relentless finger. I smiled as I slowly move down into her cleft. She was now wiggling and jerking trying to, either get away or get my finger to touch her clit.

"Do you want to be touched here?" I asked pressing my finger on her hard little clit.

She just watched as my finger pressed on the little button of pleasure. He hips were giving her away as they started to move so my finger would be stroking her clit. I was glad to oblige her. I gently moved my finger up and down the hood pressing lightly. She threw her head back when I exposed her clit to my view and the cool air in the room. I started to press just a little harder and move my finger just a little faster. Her groans and moans became more intense.

"You are so beautiful when you are excited," I told her.

I moved my finger down to her opening. She was wet. I slowly slipped my finger into her. Her head snapped forward looking at me with fire in her eyes. The further I slide my finger in the more intense her moans were. She was huffing and puffing through her nose not able to gain the breath she needed through her mouth.

"If you promise not to scream I will remove the gag, but you start screaming I will not only put it back on, I will punish you. Do you understand?"

She shook her head slowly. Without taking my finger from her body, I reached behind her raised head and undid the gag. I gently pulled it from her mouth. Her jaw cracked loudly as she closed her mouth. I smiled at her as she worked her jaw to relieve the cramped muscles there. She gulped large breaths through her mouth as she still watched my finger.

"Well," she started looking up into my eyes, "are you going to continue?"

Smiling I pressed my finger in further. I was now as far as my finger could go. She was breathing hard again. I pulled my finger out and added another alongside. I slowly pushed them both into her body as far as I could. I then curled them up and felt for the little ridges on the upper side of her vagina. Her g-spot was easy to find and as I touched it, her sharp intake of breath told me all I needed to know.

Gently rubbing the ridges, I leaned down and placed my tongue on her clit. She moaned and wiggled her hips as I pressed its tip against her. She whimpered with passion and delight as I licked her and massaged her. I raised my head to look at her. She was intently watching me.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Chelle, oh god that feels so good, you bastard," she yelled at me.

I smiled lifting up the gag. She shook her head looking apologetic. I dropped the gag onto the bed and continued to massage her g-spot.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," she squealed.

Her hips started to buck and her vagina pulsed around my fingers. I continued my massage of her g-spot. Her hips kept bucking and her back arched. She thrashed her head from side to side crying out her orgasm. She was now speechless. It was all she could do to keep her lungs filled with the air she needed.

As I continued to rub, the liquid was now pouring out of her vagina. She wasn't squirting as I had hoped but she was flowing with her internal lubrication quite steadily. It felt wonderful as her muscles contracted around my fingers and the warm liquid made all those squishy sounds as I moved my fingers around inside of her.

Her hips were now up off the bed. He legs were stiff pressed down into the mattress. I pulled my fingers out of her. She stayed in position for another couple of seconds before collapsing back onto the bed. Her breathing was fast and deep as she tried to catch her breath. I pulled my boxers off and climbed between her legs. Ripping the wrapper off the condom, I rolled it down my cock until encased in the stretchy latex.

Chelle opened her eyes as her breathing returned to almost normal. Looking down at my cock, she nodded at the sight of the condom. I smiled with pleasure as I slowly moved forward. She watched intently as I slid the head of my cock up and down her pussy. She moaned as my manhood touched her labia spreading them apart. As I invaded her soft velvety folds, she groaned with pleasure. Slowly I pressed forward into her body. Once encased in the warm wet depths of her I slowly pulled back a short distance.

Smiling down at her I slowly pushed back into her warmth. She was so warm and wet, I could feel the liquid flow past my balls on the way down her ass to the bed.

"Oh god, come on fuck my asshole," she said quietly.

I pulled back a little then slammed into her as hard as I could. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her toward me hard. I started to fuck her hard and fast. With each down stroke, her hips bucked up to meet mine. She was grunting with each slap of our pelvises. She was pulling on the cords around her wrists for leverage and to hold herself up so she could watch as my cock slammed into her.

"Oh shit, I'm coming again. Don't stop, please don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping. Her orgasm shook the bed as every muscle in her body tightened. Her vaginal muscles were squeezing my cock so hard I could just barely pull it out and push it in her.

"Geez, that feels good, oh god, don't stop, don't stop," she cried.

I gasped as I felt my orgasm building. My balls tightened and my prostate started to pulse. I was coming, dumping my seed into my condom. It felt wonderful as I slammed into her one last time. I pressed my pelvis against hers as spurt after spurt filled my condom. I groaned deep in my chest as I looked down on my beautiful lover.

Chelle collapsed on the bed as I withdrew from her body. She exhaled a contented sigh as I sat back on my heels watching her. A thin sheen of sweat coated her body. A large wet spot on the bed between her legs told of how much she enjoyed our little tryst. Smiling up at me, she shook her head in wonder.

"Who the fuck are you?" she asked quietly.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that."

Moving from the bed, I removed my condom and placed it in a baggy. I then took some tissue from her bedside table and wiped myself clean. I placed the used tissue in the baggy with the condom. I stood next to the bed and dressed watching her the whole time. She was shaking, tremors caused by the adrenaline in her blood. I smiled down at her. Leaning over I kissed her softly on the lips.

Going around the bed, I untied her and stuffed the cords in my pocket. She started to get up. I pushed her back onto the bed.

"No, don't get up yet." I brandished the knife in her face. "You don't get up until you hear the back door close, got it?"

"Sure, if that's what you want?"

"That's what I want. Now stay here!"

I turned and quickly walked to the back door. I threw the knife in the sink and slammed the door on the way out. I ran to the bushes nearby and waited. She was at the back door within seconds. Standing there in all her naked glory as she looked for me out the back door, she looked sad as she turned back inside. I hurried away from her house and down the road to where I parked my truck. I drove slowly home not wanting to draw attention to myself. Tonight had been good. Tonight I had loved my one true love. Tonight she had cooperated not only in getting herself off but also in getting me off. Tonight was a night of firsts.

I took a deep breath as I stepped out of my truck. I walked slowly up the walk to the front door. I slide my key in and turned the knob, the door opened effortlessly and I stepped into my front room. My wife was waiting for me as I stepped inside. She smiled as she saw me. She rose from the couch and ran to my arms.

"How was your night sweetie," I asked.

"It was wonderful, how was yours?"

"Mine was good, very good in fact. What mad yours so wonderful?"

"Come to bed and I'll tell you," she said slyly turning for the bedroom.

I followed her watching her ass sway as she walked. I undressed as she dropped her robe to the ground. She was naked and had her lovely blond hair in a ponytail. I finished stripping and climbed into bed next to her. I smiled at her and gently kissed her lips.

"So tell me," I said.

"Tonight, I had a visitor. Don't say anything until I'm finished, please. He came in after I fell asleep and tied me to the bed. I was naked of course just like now. He stripped and climbed into bed with me. He made me cum and cum and cum with just his fingers. I was so hot I let him fuck me. He used a condom so there is no DNA evidence. He was gentle and kind and told me he might be back. You can talk now."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes I did, it was wonderful. You don't seem to mind. Why is that?"

"I paid him to do those things to you. Although he said he would be glad to do them for free once he got a good look at you through that window you never seem to be able to keep the shade down on."

"You bastard, and here I thought it was you! Where were you while a stranger was fucking me?"

"I was fucking his wife the same way. You're not mad are you?"

"I don't know. I'll have to think about it for awhile."

"Are you still hot?"

"God yes, I thought you'd never ask. Get your face down there and lick me."

So, for the rest of the night, I licked and fucked my wife.

# # # #

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers