Inside The Prison Walls

Story Info
Sarah & her inmate clerk have a forbidden moment.
827 words
4.05
116.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah handed the last file to her clerk, Karl, to file. He smiled and turned to the file cabinet. She leaned back in her chair and sighed, glad it was finally over. She worked hard at the prison in her job as a mental health psychologist, and was glad that the prison had allowed her to have a clerk to help her out.

Karl shut the file cabinet drawer and saw his boss lady trying to rub the ache out of her shoulders.

"Let me help you, Mrs. McBride," he said, and put his hands on her shoulders to rub the ache out. "That feels good, Karl," she said. She wished her husband would do that; hell, she wished her husband would fuck her silly. But that wouldn't happen. He never wanted to do anything, and was always tired. Sarah was so horny she could have fucked almost anybody.

She slipped off her jacket and looked down. It was incredibly arousing to see Karl's big black hands on her smooth white shoulders, covered only by the thin straps of her sundress. She would never forget the time she saw him playing basketball in the inmate gym. He'd had his shirt off, and saw the narrow waist and the muscular chest -- and almost couldn't take her eyes off him. He was in fantastic shape for a forty-six-year-old, and she was only 22 and had seen few men in her life.

Karl leaned down and breathed softly into her ear, "Mrs. McBride, your skin is so soft," then ran his tongue down the outer edge of her ear. Sarah squirmed in her seat. "Oh, God," she whispered, almost inaudibly.

Karl swiveled her chair around so that she faced him, and pushed her skirt up to reveal her underwear. He covered her pussy with his hand. "You're wet, Mrs. McBride. It feels so good." He slipped the crotch of her panties aside and slipped a finger into her wet cunt.

"Do you like what I'm doing, Mrs. McBride? Does your husband ever do this?"

"Nooooo . . . " moaned Sarah, as Karl pumped his finger into her dripping slit.

"Call me your daddy, Sarah . . . I know you want to."

"Oh, Daddy . . . please finger fuck my cunt!"

Karl pushed his black finger deeper into her cunt. It was giving him a hard-on to see his thick black finger pushing into her pretty white pussy. God, how he loved white girls' pussies.

"I like white pussy, Sarah," Karl said, pushing another finger in. "I want to see this white girl suck some black cock. You wanna suck my black cock, don't you, Sarah? You wanna suck my black cock and swallow my thick black man's cum, right?"

Sarah could only nod, and Karl undid his pants and released his thick black cock. Sarah's eyes went wide. It was eight inches long and as big around as her wrist.

He held it in front of her face, and Sarah took it in her mouth. This was the first black cock she'd ever tasted, and she discovered she liked the sweet yet salty taste.

"Mmmmm . . ." she mumbled around his cock. Karl rested a hand on the back of her head. "Yeah, you like that, don't you, whore? Go on, eat daddy's big black cock and swallow his cum!"

Sarah kept sucking, as hard as she could, and it took ten minutes to get Karl to shoot his sticky load of cum down her throat. She swallowed it eagerly.

"Now," Karl said, stroking himself to hardness again after pulling his cock out of Sarah's mouth, "I'm going to fuck my baby's white pussy. Come on, spread your legs for your stud black daddy!"

Sarah lay on the floor and spread her legs wide. Karl grinned as he got between her smooth white thighs and began working his big black fuck-stick into her wet white cunt.

Sarah moaned. "Ohhhhh, God . . ."

"Feels good, don't it, Sarah? Like my big black cock in your sweet little pussy, don't you?"

Sarah nodded, "Ohhh, yessssss . . . fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me with your big black cock!"

Karl began pounding her pussy with jackhammer strokes. "Oh, fuck, yeah," he groaned. "I'm fucking me a pretty white pussy!"

He fucked her like a wild man. Sarah could feel an orgasm building, the first of many.

As Karl pumped into her again and again, slamming his big dick into her tight pussy, Sarah spilled from one cum to another. She was screaming out for Karl to fuck her harder and faster. Karl could do just thay, and he did, fucking her so fast and hard the last time she came, she fainted. Karl pulled her dress back down and stood to fasten his pants. Sarah lay limp on the floor.

Karl was satisfied. The little white cunt had been teasing him for months. She had it coming.