Inside the Temple

Story Info
Conrad learns more about femdom and the Temple.
5.2k words
4.42
31.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: You probaby can pick up the narrative here and not lose anything, but if you want to start at the top, then read "Enter the Temple" first.


What was so extraordinary about the week that followed my experiences with Jane, George and Adele in their household shrine was just how ordinary it was. I spent the next couple of nights at George and Adele's house along with Jane. We had some brief conversations about the Temple of Ulthara but nothing in depth. For the most part, we all went back to work or school and resumed our normal routines. It occurred to me that what had been hugely significant for me may not have been as significant for everyone in their household.

That doesn't mean I thought nothing about what had happened. I had sex with Jane and her parents individually. It wasn't incest but it was weird. Sometimes I even experienced a mild panic attack or two. What I didn't know about this 'sex cult' or religion was the source of most of that anxiety. What it all might mean for my relationship with Jane was another.

It probably shouldn't have been. It had been significant for her. If anything, Jane seemed more in love with me than ever. Wednesday, I went back to my apartment to feed our cat and study for a test. At about 8 p.m., I was done with that and ready to eat. Jane came over to my apartment with a pizza, a cold six pack and her overnight bag. That made me smile.

I was halfway through my second piece and my first beer when Jane started 'The Conversation.' That's one of those landmark dialogues couples have — you know THE CONVERSATION.

"So, 'Rad, you have to have a ton of questions. I could tell you've been ..."

"Pondering?"

"Yeah, I know that had to have been a weird experience for you, and you want to know what it all means."

"Yep." She smiled a little nervously. It was cute as hell.

"I want to know what you've been thinking about it and us," she said, laying it all out there very directly.

I held up a finger for her to give me a minute to gather my thoughts --- and also to finish chewing and to take a sip.

"What does this 'betrothal' mean exactly?" I asked.

"Well, it's not binding. It means a period of testing each other, of finding out if we're compatible. Sometimes it's just a few months. With us it will be a year. You'll also learn all about the temple. That's because you'll not just be my husband, if we get married, but you'll be a leader in the temple. It's a package deal," she answered with a smile.

"Is that OK?"

"Yeah, you know I love you, but I wasn't ready to settle down yet."

"After the betrothal period, you'll take some vows, but we won't marry in the Temple for at least another year after that. We can get a civil marriage earlier though, if we decide to."

"What about sex with us? Is it going to always be like this weekend?"

She laughed.

"No, we will have vanilla sex by ourselves, too, if we want to, and I want to. Sex always will be initiated by me though, Conrad, and I'll decide what we do. But, I love you and I want to do things you want to do. I'll still listen to you and your needs, too. I'll be the decisionmaker, and once I decide, it's final."

I nodded and looked at the wall. She had said that with more steel in her voice than I had heard in days. Frankly, it made my dick twitch and start to grow erect.

"OK, I'm willing to keep exploring things then."

She beamed at me.

"I can't tell you how happy I am that you're so much more open minded about things than we anticipated. You can be so reserved and ..."

"Conservative?"

"Yeah, that I forget it's just your ... book cover ... and how cool you can be about things sometimes, how adventurous. I can't tell you how many friends, and my parents even, have said to me, 'Wow, he's really a cool guy when you get to know him.' I am SO proud of you."

Now it was her turn to look hesitant and apprehensive.

"One more thing," she said, looking down at her pizza. "I hope you're cool with this. You'll be having sex with other members of the Temple, too."

"Really? Do I have a choice?" I asked, a little taken aback.

"Of course, again, there's no pressure. Always remember that you have a choice and can say 'no.' It's part of the betrothal, the testing."

"Really?" I asked with some surprise. "Can you explain that? Sleeping around is expected?"

Jane was quiet for a few seconds, as if organizing her thoughts.

"Well, the Temple's followers are polyamorous, so it's a test to see if we can handle that. If our bond is more sexual than spiritual, it's believed you will drift away from me in the group. It also means I might, too. That's the downside. If after a year of 'free love,' we love each other as much or more than when we started the betrothal, then we'll be bonded, engaged."

It took me a little bit to mull that over. It actually seemed like a good idea. I wondered if I would get jealous or if Jane would of me.

"OK," I finally said. Jane beamed at me again.

What followed that part of the conversation was a wide-ranging discussion of what role sex has in the Temple and with its followers, what I liked about my 'initiation' and what I didn't — surprisingly not much. Jane talked about her feelings too, and even a little about her future and our future.

After almost a half hour of discussion, she playfully said and with a smile, "Shut up. It's time to serve me. All this talk has got me hot."

She took my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom. Jane sat on the end of the bed and told me to strip while she watched.

I didn't do a dance. I'm a horrible dancer and it would have broken the mood, but I did do a sort of low-key version-- slowly disrobing and dramatically draping my clothing over the arm of my bedroom chair.

Soon, I was standing before her completely naked and erect.

"Kneel right here," Jane said, pointing to a spot between her feet.

I kneeled close to her. She was still entirely clothed.

She smiled down at me and petted my head and face. Jane took my face in her hands and looked down at me.

"I'm going to have you make love to me. I've put you off with blowjobs and handjobs long enough, and you were so sweet last weekend."

I sighed. She signaled for me to give her room and I shifted back a foot or two. I looked up at her with adoration as I watched her reveal her marvelous body to me. Her nipples erect, her skin white and almost luminous. I could smell her arousal when she removed her jeans and panties. The lips of her pussy were enlarged and visible despite the thick, trimmed appearance of her delta.

"Lick me, Conrad," she said and pulled my face between her legs.

I feasted and lick. I slurped and kissed. I'm sure I was clumsy at first in my eagerness, but then I became more focused on her pleasure. I ceased wallowing and prayed with my tongue. I flattened my tongue and gave her pussy long, slow licks from top to bottom. Gradually, I narrowed my focus. My hands cupped her butt cheeks. My licks brushed her clit and got close but didn't touch it.

I wetted a finger in my mouth and slowly inserted it into her pussy as I kept licking at her lips. Next, I alternated vertical and horizontal strokes and grazed the base of her clit. Jane's breathing was rapid and she uttered the occasional f-bomb. Most of my licks were vertical though, outlining the contours of her lips with tongue. My chin bumped her vagina while my tongue teased around her clit.

The sounds of her arousal pushed me to higher levels of lust. After a few minutes of this, she pushed me away with a gasp.

"Get up here, you slutty cuntlicker," she ordered.

I laid down flat on the bed, completely naked, dick pointing up at an angle, hard as a rock. Jane turned around and shed the remainder of her clothes, straddled my hips and swiftly sat on my cock. What a thrill it was — warm, buttery and tight around my dick. Her pussy was tight, squeezing my cock like a soft vise. Simultaneously, we groaned.

Without speaking, Jane and I seemed to come to an agreement to savor this moment of deep eroticism. Once my cock was completely inside her, she stopped and left it there. With her arms akimbo and a satisfied smile of a conqueror, she looked down at me.

"Do you like that, you little faggot?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, Goddess."

"Good, I'm glad you remembered to call me that," her muscles squeezed my cock in pulses, but she didn't move off it at all.

"Remember," she explained. "I am your Goddess. I am the strength of pure life itself, of Creation. I am an avatar of the True Goddess who holds the universe inside her."

Ever so slightly, Jane started rocking up and down and back on my cock in very short strokes.

I groaned.

"You are merely seed, but only I can take your seed and transform it, create and grow it."

"Yes, Goddess," I acknowledged.

Her strokes became a little longer, about a quarter of the length of my cock. Jane's pussy muscles were extraordinary in what they could do, the sensations they could impart.

"You are a faggot cocksucker, a bitch, a slut."

I groaned. The name calling excited me, although I didn't fully understand why.

With a throaty giggle, Jane said, "You like that, huh, faggot?"

"Yes, Goddess," I moaned.

"Good," she said. "Because I'm going to have to keep you humiliated and teach you obedience during the betrothal. It's all about subjugating the male ego and purging it of patriarchal delusions. Sometimes, testosterone can be a poison."

Now, her strokes moved back and forth on fully half of my shaft. We fell into noises without words — moans, groans, even whimpers. Jane's strokes were longer and faster. If I wasn't lost in sensation, I could have admired her athleticism and endurance. Whenever either of us neared orgasm, Jane would descend and rest. Once our lusts had stilled, again she would use her pussy to work my cock like a cow's teat. My cock may have been penetrating her warm, wet pussy, but it felt like I was the one being fucked. She must have been doing Kegel because her vaginal muscles were amazing. The squeezed and released, squeezed and released.

Finally, I couldn't bear the teasing and denial any longer. I spoke.

"Please, Goddess, please."

Breathily, Jane replied, "Can you come on my command, Conrad? I want our first orgasm from fucking to be ... simultaneous. Can you obey?"

"I'm so close, Goddess."

With a sigh, "Me, too."

Jane thrust down twice more, and then trembled as she uttered her command, "Come for me, bitch!"

I felt her pussy spasm around my cock, and I saw her eyes roll back in her head as my own orgasm erupted deep within her. My seed was abundant in spurt after spurt. Jane's legs jerked as she felt it fill her.

Together, we rested and caught our breath, my cock still inside her. We didn't look at each other until Jane finally spoke and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you ready to drink the essence of your Goddess and your own seed, Conrad slut?"

"Yes, Goddess."

With her left hand cupping her pussy she walked on her knees to my head and sat on my face. Again, my tongue lavished long, worshipful licks on her pussy cleaning as with each stroke I moved closer and closer to her opening. Soon my tongue was scooping out my seed and her pussy juices. My face was a sloppy mess. In a tiny afterquake, my oral worship drew forth a small orgasm as well, and Jane spasmed one last time with a whimper.

____________

The next day, both of us were busy with school and the chores of everyday life. Friday brought a new development. We both were back at the apartment in that weird pause time at the end of the school week but before the weekend had really started. I was being a little flirty and we were laughing when Jane abruptly told me to get completely naked.

I stood and stripped with little ceremony while she watched and smiled. To my surprise, she kept her clothes on. I'd read some about CFNM (clothed female nude male) online, but it had never been a kink of mine. Nevertheless, the psychological dymanic of it in reality was turning me on. By the time, I had everything off I was sporting a semi.

"I like how getting naked for me turns you on. I may have to keep you like this as much as possible," Jane said. "Bring me my backpack and come sit here next to me," she said patting the cushion beside her on the sofa. I complied. In those few seconds, my cock became fully tumescent.

Jane pulled a new tube of lube from her purse and one of those disposable latex gloves you can buy in bulk. She put it on her left hand and then squirted some lube onto it, then she reached over and started slowly stroking my cock.

"You know this is my cock, now. You're its caretaker. It doesn't come without my permission, and I direct where that seed goes. Do you understand, Conrad?"

"Yes, Goddess."

With her right hand, she dialed a number on her cell phone.

"Hey, Jesse," Jane said. "It's Jane. What's up?"

Apparently, Jesse had called her earlier in the day. They proceeded to chit chat about their respective days and what they wanted to do this weekend. I should explain that Jesse has been Jane's best friend since freshman year. She's small, petite with mousy, frizzy hair. Her mom has some hispanic background so she's a little darker than Jane, but cute in a geeky sort of way.

As they talked to each other, Jane continued slowly stroking me, pausing once to add more lube. It became pretty clear to me she was edging me. Within about three minutes, I reached the first one. After that, they arrived fast and frequently. By the time, they hung up and I had been edged seven times. My cock was almost purple, and I could feel the vascular pressure build in my balls and all over.

"Would you like an orgasm, baby?"

I begged for one, and she chuckled.

"Even if it is only from my hand, and it will be your last orgasm for many days?"

"Wha ... What?" I stammered.

"I got my period, Conrad. As my betrothed, and as a gesture of empathy, you're required to be chaste until it's over."

I didn't know what to say. I was desperate, but did I want this to be the orgasm of the week? Yes, it was all I could think about. Her wanking of my/her cock had pushed me to the edge in every way and I wanted off the cliff. Nothing else mattered at the moment.

"Yes, Goddess."

"OK, good, then we're going to try something, Conrad," she got up and ordered me to lie down the length of the couch. Next, she directed me to raise my legs up from the hips and push my feet over my head as high as possible like I was stopped in the middle of a somersault.

It began to dawn on me what was going to happen next. My cock was pointed at my face and Jane began stroking me again.

"Oh, Conrad," she said. "I am going to make my cock come so hard on your face. The power of your cock is now my power. I own it. I own the semen inside your balls, and I am going to mark you with it. That's where I want it to go today. You're going to swallow my jizz. Aren't you?"

I nodded a yes. I was lost in sensations of lust and contortion. Somehow the strain of my muscles and the position seemed connected to the building pressure in my cock and balls. Jane's grasp and stroking seemed to pull all that tension and energy forward into tug. I moaned, I groaned, I pleaded for release, and then it came. My ejaculation, my eruption was volcanic. I couldn't have stopped it if I tried. Jane's words before somehow seemed truer. I was riding a force of nature, and she was the driver.

Semen hot, thick and white coated my face. My eyes were closed. I could feel it pooling in the contours of my face. I gasped for air. I felt Jane take her index finger and feed me her seed as she released my legs to fall flat on the couch. I swallowed every drop she provided. I was ashamed and still greatly aroused.

"Look at me." I looked in her eyes and saw icy satisfaction, power. "You did good, slut. Now, go get cleaned up."

My mind was a blank as I showered, shampooed and dried off. I went into the bedroom to put on some fresh clothes and Jane was sitting on the bed.

"Come here."

Again, I stood naked in front her. My cock was soft and as small as it had been since I was a boy.

Jane looked up at me and held up her hand. I saw there a silver, metal cage that was phallic in shape and attached to a loop. She smiled at me then put it on, my cock and shaft went into the cage and the metal loop under my balls to keep it secure. It snapped into place. (I never have figured out how the lock mechanism works.) Carved into spots in the metal were tiny images of the symbol of Ulthara.

"It looks new, Conrad, but it's very, very old," Jane explained. "The women of the Temple have used it with the men for I don't know how long. It'll relieve you in a way. You won't have to struggle with obedience versus your lust, your desire to masturbate. When we're married and we're both confident that you can control yourself, then maybe we can quit using it."

She went on to explain the rules with the male chastity device. I was not to take it off or try to take it off outside of her presence while she was having her period. She would take it off for me to bathe and if she wanted me to edge. While she slept, I would be required to wear it. Finally, Jane might call on me more frequently to be a kind of hand servant while she was crampy. After some discussion, I agreed to all these things.

Jane smiled at me and stroked my face.

"Tomorrow, you'll begin physical training, Conrad."

I asked what she meant, and I received another surprise.

"We don't want men to be wimps, Conrad. We really don't. You are our knights and protectors. So, the men of the Temple train in martial arts and also in defensive driving and the use of weapons."

That took some processing: Machismo in service to women. Huh. Would that really work?

"Also, tomorrow, you'll begin a catechism with me and my mom. That will happen at the Temple. The physical training will be at the Farm. Dad will pick you up here. Until then though, let's have some fun. Get dressed and take me to dinner. I didn't have lunch and I'm starved."

____________

I won't bog down my story with details of either the catechism or the training.

Adele and Jane gave me an introductory lecture of sorts, and then I asked questions. I was silently skeptical of a number of things they mentioned. You can judge them however you'd like. I'll just tell you what they said and believed.

The Temple of Ulthara or the Ultharan faith is not only an old religion, it is the oldest. It dates back more than 12 millenia into the mists of prehistory. It's possible that the First Avatar of Ulthara was genetic Eve. (Sorry, that's my own interpretation I'm inserting). It is a matriarchal philosophy and way of life that emphasizes Life. Sex is seen as central to its spiritual system because sex is the origin of human and animal life. It's also regarded as a sacred expression of divine love. In Ultharism, agape and eros are almost the same thing, at least that's what I came to understand after this first class. Women or rather Woman is at the center of sex and life by biology and by divine design. She is the outward and material embodiment and personification of sex, life and love. I could go on, but I think that's a concise version of what I learned that first real day of formal instruction.

From George and the crew at the Farm, I began learning Qai. That is what the ancient martial art is that the Ultharan men, and even some of the women, practice. Basically, George taught me some forms, which was a bit like going through Tai Chi movements. He also reviewed and introduced me to some weapons I would be practicing with.

Saturday night, we attended services in the secret sanctuary beneath the Hotel Arabesque. That's a whole other story.

________________

Sunday morning, Jane and I awoke to the sun. I made us breakfast. She had cramps and wasn't feeling well. As we were eating and chatting, Jane suddenly said, "Oh, I almost forgot. Go to this address at 1 p.m., Rad." She then pushed an index card at me with a name, address and cell phone number written on it.

12