Inside Track Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a point of rolling over in my bed, trying to disguise what I had been doing. But there had been that momentary flicker of Timmi's big, dark eyes as he walked toward his bed. Not looking at me. Looking down at the duvet covering my body. Had he seen me? Hell, it wouldn't have been the first time we'd caught each other. We had lived together for nineteen years. Spent many of those formative ones, measuring up, trying to convince the other who had the biggest dong. But this somehow felt different.

I could not get over how horny I felt, even with Timmi in the room. We'd said goodnight, and Timmi had yawned broadly, declaring how wasted he felt. I watched him slip out of his clothes into his boxers (like me) and creep under the cold bedcovers. He flicked the light switch on his side of the room and it all went dark. But I stayed on my side, facing him, just making out the shapes and curves of his body in the gloom. I was, to be honest, waiting until Timmi was asleep before letting myself jerk off once again. After a few minutes, sure he had done so, I shifted my arm to better grab myself. Timmi must have sensed the movement.

"Hey bro?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you feel, like, a bit bigger?"

"How do you mean? Muscles and stuff?"

"Umm. Nah. I mean, you know. Bigger. Like, down there."

Suddenly, I had this image of Timmi holding onto his own cock as he asked me that question. Feeling, with his long, delicate fingers, the length and strength of it. I almost reached for my own.

"I'm not sure," I lied. "Maybe a little. Is your bigger?"

"Yeah. I think so. Do you think Coach Nieberson will tell?"

"If you've got a bigger dick? Do you think he's going to check?"

And then Timmi laughed. A soft, high pitched tinkle I hadn't really heard from him before. It sounded a bit- Well, it sounded a bit girly. Not forced. Just a little effeminate.

"I meant with our running. If our muscles are boosted by the whatever-drug?"

"Oh. Uh, I dunno. I'm sleepy Timmi. G'night."

"'Night Bro. Have good dreams, alright?"

"Yeah. You too."

There was another period of silence, and Timmi's breathing eased down. This time, I felt sure that my brother was asleep so I started stroking my cock once more. Slowly, as quietly as I could, but stroking nonetheless. I rolled toward the wall beside me and it gave me more space to grab and stroke my cock. I could feel this, I don't know, this kind of itch in my ass. Not that it was dirty, or I felt the - you know- need to go. It was like the same kind of itch I'd felt earlier on in the shower.

By this point I was incredibly hot and horny. I could feel the sweat beginning to bead on my forehead, and feel the stickiness around the shaft of my cock as I pumped up and down on it. With little stars popping in my head, I realised I'd got to a point where there was no way I could stop. I could feel the cum welling up deep in my balls and eager to be released.

It was at that moment; that panic moment when I knew that I was going to cum and had to do something to hide the fact, that the third most extraordinary thing happened to me that evening. I held my hand over my cock and felt the joyous pulse as I shot my orgasm out of my body. Once, twice, then a dribble. More cum than I would have ever expected having orgasmed not that long ago.

I caught most of it in my hand and, without waiting for the panic-moment to settle, brought my hand up out of the covers and up to my face. I lifted my palm to my mouth and slurped at the little gobbets of cum, licking them off my hand and swallowing them. They were like salted jellies in my mouth, and I didn't mind the taste at all. No sir. Not at all. In fact, I reached down and scooped up whatever was left around my crotch and licked it off my fingers too. It was then that Timmi called out to me.

"Hey bro. You okay?"

There was curiosity, as well as concern, in his voice. It took me a moment to answer him.

"Yeah. Sure. Thought you were sleepy."

"Yeah. But, like, you were tossing around in bed."

"Uh huh."

"Just wanted to see you were good."

"I'm good."

"Sure?"

"Sure."

"Okay. 'night."

"'night."

Oh come on. Be fair. It was about as much conversation as I could muster after having wanked myself and swallowed my own cum.

The next day, I was horny again. It was extraordinary. I jerked off before breakfast (just a quickie; as I was brushing my teeth and had the bathroom to myself for a minute or so), then spent the rest of the day at college trying not to think about it. I seemed to have a greater awareness of the people around me. Found myself at various points during the day staring at Emma Trachem's disproportionately large breasts, or Katie Harper's beautifully moulded ass. I was even staring at Brad Allbeck's overly-stuffed crotch for a while, before snapping out of it. But, the funny thing was, I spent more and more time gazing at my own brother. Staring at him, noticing him like the way I did on the bus back from Dr Daniel's lab. I'm a lucky guy, I thought to myself, if I'm as good looking as him. Which I was of course. Advantage of being identical.

I wondered if he felt the same way about me, and wasn't totally shocked to feel my cock begin to rise at the prospect.

Six weeks ago

Life had fallen into a solid routine during the past two weeks. I jerked off in the morning, jerked off at college, fingered myself in the ass as I showered (when I was alone, of course), and jerked off at night. I didn't always swallow my own cum, but didn't mind at all when I did it. Timmi and I still ran our races at college, and we'd now had three shots of Dr Daniel's Cyto-Fyto-whats-it.

And, the other strange thing, was in noticing how more - I guess the only word for it was - affectionate Timmi and I had become. We had always been close, even for twins, but we now seemed to share an extra affection that meant we hugged each other before going to bed. Nothing sexual. Just a little hug, like sisters would give to each other as a matter of course. Lately, Timmi had given me a little kiss on the cheek as we broke the hug. It was nice. I liked it. In fact, as I thought to myself one evening in that little fugue state before sleep, I wouldn't mind if Timmi and I cuddled up a little more.

In was on the morning after that thought that I found something while Timmi was in the bathroom. I was trying to tidy my side of the room, and dropped a CD case that rolled, side over side, under Timmi's bed. I got down on all fours, still in my boxer shorts, in reached under to get it. But my hand didn't find the CD. What it found was something long, cylindrical and ribbed. Frowning, I pulled it out. I stared at it for a long moment, gazing at the pink vibrator as though it were something from the mothership sent down to earth.

Then, in an almost involuntary gesture, I brought it up to my mouth and closed my lips over it. I sank my mouth over the pink vibro and rolled my tongue around the tip, pushing it in to let it fill my mouth. I pulled it out in a hurry, as though I'd just burned myself. OhMyGod! I'd just sucked Timmi's vibrator! I'd just put in my mouth what Timmi must have put up his....

Again, as involuntary as though I were a puppet on a string, I tugged my boxers to one side, and reached back with the saliva-slick vibrator and let the tip find my asshole. I rubbed the plastic tip against my soft anus, and then pushed it slowly in. When it had slid a few inches up my tube, I felt back along its ribbed length and twisted the cap at the end, firing up the battery power. The vibrator buzzed low and deep, and I caught myself drawing in a sharp breath. Oh, sweet Jesus, it felt good! No wonder Timmi had kept it to himself.

I fucked myself with the vibrator as I knelt on all fours next to my brother's bed, closing my eyes to the wonderful rushing orgasm I could feel coming on.

It was just about at that point that I heard Timmi calling out to our mom from the hallway outside. I whipped out the vibrator, threw it under Timmi's bed, and got up, just in time. Timmi asked me if I was all right, and I said I felt a bit peaky. I said I was going to have a quick shower and noticed, way, way too late, that I had left a tiny puddle of cum on the floor next to my brother's bed.

I went out, showered quickly (with that horrible feeling of guilt and apprehension blended into one - the 'Oh Jeez, I've just been caught!' syndrome).

When I got back to the room, Timmi had gone down for breakfast, and the little puddle of cum had disappeared. I breathed a mental sigh of relief. Timmi must have trodden it into the carpet, or cleaned it up by accident. I made a mental note to clean the floor later on anyway, just in case.

I dressed, then went downstairs for breakfast. As I wandered into the kitchen, I saw Timmi nibbling at a piece of toast. He looked up at me and smiled broadly, waggling a few fingers in salute with his free hand. I smiled back, and we held the eye contact for a moment. Not too long, but enough to register each other's smile and be pleased by it.

'Timmi looks really good.' I remember thinking to myself, then wondering what I meant by that. His eyes were a little dark around the edges, but they looked bright enough. His lips looked a little brighter too, like he'd still got some of his cranberry juice on them. His hair was different, too. A little more bushed, maybe. Styled more with hairspray or something and brushed backwards to show it off more. Of mom, there was no sign. Timmi must have picked up on this from the look on my face.

"Mom's gone to work already." he explained, adding "Made you some toast."

I sat down at the table opposite Timmi and picked two pieces from the plate in the middle.

"Ah Bro. You are an angel!" I said, feeling the hunger in my belly. I flicked a glance up at him across the table and caught him looking back, smiling again. I poured a little honey onto the toast, and looked up at Timmi once more, then again.

"Are you-?" I began, then stopped. We flicked eye contact at each other again, and I drew a short breath.

"Are you, uh, wearing, like, make-up?" I said, feeling the tightness in my voice. Timmi looked down for a moment, then back up at me through those long, dark lashes. He smiled shyly.

"You like it? I think it looks okay."

I stared at him a little harder, noticing the darkness around his eyes not as shadows from the light above, or areas of tiredness, but as eyeliner and a little eye shadow. Not much, but a little. I looked at his mouth too, and saw that it wasn't cranberry juice framing his lips, but some kind of light lipstick. Timmi caught me staring and looked down, dropping his half-nibbled toast.

"You don't like it, do you?" He said. I could feel the disappointment in his voice, and held a hand up quickly to stave it off.

"No, no. It's not that bro. It's just I, uh. I should've noticed it straight away. It looks good. It suits you."

This seemed to mollify him a little, and a tiny smile crept onto his lips. He looked up again shyly; through those dark lashes. "You really think so?" he asked me. I nodded, more sure of my own answer.

"Yeah. It looks good. You look- You look-" I struggled for the right word, then found it. "You look really pretty." I said.

This seemed to be the jackpot word. Timmi looked up at me and smiled broadly.

"I do?"

"Yeah," I said, more sure of it. "You look real pretty."

Timmi got up from the table, walked around the my side and bent down beside me.

"Thanks." he said, then leaned over and kissed me softly on the cheek. He held his lips against my skin for a moment, pausing momentarily to see if I flinched, then pressed them against me once more before moving away.

Timmi and I had given over to kissing each other's cheek before bed recently, but this felt somehow a little different. I could feel the lipstick mark on my cheek where my brother had kissed me, and I felt that lingering sensation before he pulled away. Down below, my cock was pressing up against my shorts again and, in all honestly, I wasn't surprised in the least.

That same day was a bitch as college. I got bawled out by Mr Anderson for not completing an assignment, and nearly fell out with my old buddy Mitch Ruben over something as silly as a sports water bottle I'd lent him some time ago. I'd realised that the bottle was, in fact, my brother's, and had got overly protective of it. Not sure why.

I didn't see Timmi until late afternoon, when we caught the bus home. It was busy that day, and the bus was crowded. I was holding onto one of the uprights, but the press of people was squashing my back up against Timmi. We didn't say anything. Not anything at all, but I could feel his fingers close to mine on the upright and, more importantly, I could feel his body behind me. Specifically, and I felt pretty sure about this, I could feel his crotch rub up against the side of my ass. Two odd things about that. The first thing was that as I began to be aware of it, I also noticed that odd, erotic itch in my ass. That, I could ignore. What I couldn't ignore was the unmistakable feeling that Timmi's cock was - yes indeed - was getting hard against me. Like I said, we didn't say anything at all.

Mom had cooked an early meal, then left to go to one of her Liberation Circle meetings, leaving the house to me and Timmi. We ate, finished up our chores, then Timmi grabbed my hand excitedly. There was a twinkle in his eye, accentuated by the make-up he'd put on that morning.

"Got something to show you, bro." he said. "Come on!"

Keeping hold of my hand (lacing his fingers between mine), he led me up the stairs to our bedroom. But, at the top he stopped, as though he'd changed his mind. He turned to me, a serious look in his eye.

"Bro, will you wait here for one minute?" he said. "Just one minute?"

I shrugged, nodded my head. Timmi stepped into our room and closed the door. I strained my ears to listen, but couldn't hear any banging around or movement. After a minute or two, Timmi called out.

"Okay, bro. Come on in!"

I set my hand to the door knob and let myself in.

Okay. Think of this as one of those movie-scene slo-mo's. I certainly do. A movie scene slo-mo is done for an effect, right? Like when the pretty girl is about to walk in to the one room where the evil slasher (who turns out to be her best friend, or something) is waiting. Or when the husband returns home early from work to find his wife in bed with her boss. Or something. It's supposed to be a memorable scene, and the pace of the movie slows down so that you can remember it well after the film has finished. Or go back to it and watch it again. Well, this was like one of those moments. Only for me, I could only pause and rewind it in my head.

I kept my eyes fixed to the ground as the door opened inwards and I walked through. The lights were on, and I remember seeing the usual mess on the floor beside my side of the bed. As I walked in, feeling the door close behind me, I raised my eyes up and saw - firstly - Timmi's feet. I noticed straight away that he had painted his toenails a dark color; black or something like it. Then I noticed that he had adopted a model's dropped-hip pose with his right knee bent slightly and coving the left. Then I saw the frill. The pink frill of the panties he was wearing instead of shorts. I looked up further, taking in his washboard abs framed by a similarly lacy pink top that covered his chest. He had his arms raised by behind his head, pushing his hair up behind him and was grinning in a sultry way as I stared open-mouthed at him.

He really did look very pretty.

We stared at each other for a few moments. Me; open mouthed, Timmi with that grin that was almost turning into a giggle. He changed his pose, swapping his dropped hip to show off both legs, and running his hands down the sides of his pink top.

"Do you like it?" he said, grinning at me through those lipstick-painted lips. I nodded, unable to articulate that tricky word 'Yes'.

Timmi twirled like he was on a catwalk, showing me how the lacy panties covered his ass.

"Does it look okay, Bro? Come on, say something!"

"It, uh. It, uh, looks real pretty Timmi." I managed. My brother's stance drooped.

"Haven't you got another word to use?" he said, sounding miffed.

"Well, uh. It's a bit of a surprise really." I managed.

"Yah. That's obvious." He replied.

"I mean, you look real good, Bro. I mean, you look really sexy in that get up, with the make-up and all."

Timmi grinned, eyes twinkling. "Sexy is good." He said. He posed again, facing me again. "And, yes; I can definitely see you're enjoying it!"

He pointed to my crotch where my cock - against all common sense - was posing like a tent pole against the front of my trousers.

"Jeez, Timmi! Stop staring will ya?" I said, reverting to a four year old and trying to hide myself. But, in truth, I couldn't deny it. My brother was looking really hot in that pink outfit with his make-up on. He'd got real good at putting it on in almost no time at all. Must have been a natural at it.

"So, ah," I began, trying to change the subject away from the object of my shorts-tightened discomfort, "how do you, ah, manage to, ah, hide it? You know."

Timmi took a wide-leg stance and put a hand to his crotch.

"Mr Weasel? I got him taped right up down there."

"Jeez. Isn't that a bit uncomfortable?"

Timmi winced slightly, like I'd hit upon the one snag in his argument, been the first drop of rain on his parade.

"Yah, it's a little, you know, tight. But it looks good, right?" He said the last bit smiling again, stroking the enforced smoothness of his crotch and showing off his new panties. I have to admit, my own cock was straining at the breach and, if Timmi had bent over there and then, with a come-fuck-me finger drawing me toward him, I would have popped his anal cherry in a flash. But he didn't. Our fraternal integrity was, at that moment, saved - for the time being - by the bell.

Timmi grabbed the phone on the second ring and held it to his ear.

"Hello? Yeah? Uh huh? Yeah, this is her number. My name's Timothy. I'm her eldest son." He looked at me, winked at the mention of 'eldest', and returned to the call. It looked like it was going to be a long one, and Timmi sat down on the bed (adopting what I can only describe as a very feminine pose). I took this as my cue, left the room and went down the hallway to the bathroom, where I shut myself in and wanked furiously for about forty seconds until I came. That was all it took. About forty seconds. I must have been really hot to trot.

I cleaned myself, went to leave, stopped and undressed, deciding to have a shower. I turned the temperature down low, but still found myself soaping myself up the ass with my middle finger.

When I got out, Timmi was still in our room, but had put on a sloppy t-shirt and some jogging pants. He was lying tummy down on the bed sorting through a box of make up.

"Hey" I said, walking in. "Just had a shower."

"Uh huh." said Timmi, selecting a mascara tube then putting it back. I flopped onto my own bed and took a second glance at the box of cosmetics Timmi had.

"Hey, are those mom's things?" I said. Timmi smiled a little, but didn't turn to look at me.

"Silly. Mom doesn't wear make up. And anyway, the stuff she has is about a hundred years old.

I got this myself."

"Wait a minute. How did you pay for th- Tim, did you use the money we've been saving up?" There was a confrontational tone in my voice, and it wasn't lost on Timmi. He pouted.

"Only a little. We're getting thousands of dollars from Dr Daniels. Surely we can spend some of it, right? And I- I don't know. I kind of had to get this stuff. Its like, been in my head all the time."

He looked up at me as he lay on his bed and fluttered his eyelids. "And you did say I looked pretty."